Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 07:43:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006557 times)
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 09:46:01 PM

"Circle the wagon(s)! The Gleb is attacking. Protect the wives, children and Horuses."

I just find it the most interesting topic haha.
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 10:36:29 PM

While I still plan on using cryptsy, I am positioned so they could collapse without to much of an issue for me.

IMO though, one should always be in a position where they own at least 60% of their coins.  By own I mean have 100% control of the private keys.

on a related note

Watching the ETH price on Crypysy I am puzzled by the frequent spikes - well above market on the other ETH exchanges

If someone wanted to buy ETH they could get a lot more - and a lot cheaper on Kraken or other.

Which leads me to my current hypothesis.

ETH is still a coin at Cryptsy that has no issues with withdrawal - straight thru no issues. Its reliable and fast. Many know this fact and a few have pointed this out.

I am starting to believe that ETH is being used as the backdoor to get funds out of Cryptsy.

Maybe this is the start of the bank-run

--

--
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 10:36:50 PM

jesselivermore

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 10:40:30 PM

While I still plan on using cryptsy, I am positioned so they could collapse without to much of an issue for me.

IMO though, one should always be in a position where they own at least 60% of their coins.  By own I mean have 100% control of the private keys.

on a related note

Watching the ETH price on Crypysy I am puzzled by the frequent spikes - well above market on the other ETH exchanges

If someone wanted to buy ETH they could get a lot more - and a lot cheaper on Kraken or other.

ETH is still a coin at Cryptsy that has no issues with withdrawal - straight thru no issues. Its reliable and fast. Many know this fact and a few have pointed this out.

I am starting to believe that ETH is being used as the backdoor to get funds out of Cryptsy.

I used ETH to get the rest of my funds out when DOGE went on lockdown.  But the coin is crap.  It took 500 confirmations to get it to Poloniex where I promptly sold it.  My BTC, LTC, and FLO were on Poloniex in a fraction of the time it took ETH to even get to 100 confirmations.
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 10:55:17 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2015, 11:19:26 PM by usukan

IMO though, one should always be in a position where they own at least 60% of their coins.  By own I mean have 100% control of the private keys.

on a related note

I used ETH to get the rest of my funds out when DOGE went on lockdown.  But the coin is crap.  It took 500 confirmations to get it to Poloniex where I promptly sold it.  My BTC, LTC, and FLO were on Poloniex in a fraction of the time it took ETH to even get to 100 confirmations.

Well somebody don't care - and dont think its crappy - cos they are buying it all up on Cryptsy.

Its not an issue if its just going to your wallet - some exchanges are cautious with ETH cos its a newish coin hence perhaps your 500 confs - but thats a Poloniex issue.

My point is why are Cryptsy buyers paying well over market price (17-20% higher) to buy ETH?  Remind you at all of GOX when FIAT stopped working and there was a rush to buy BTC to get funds out? Buyers on GOX pushed BTC price up quite significantly for a while there.

--

--
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:21:28 PM

What coin is everyone trying to withdraw?

I have BTC, LTC and BTCD stucked withdrawals, those are not wallet issues it's just that they do not want to give us our money.

Interesting, I withdrew btc ltc and deposited eth and exp today and didnt have any issues. :/

However I cant withdraw frk.

If I operated an exchange, I would create issues with it on purpose periodically but give my user base an option as to how to have their funds withdrawn via an altcoin that I would've already purchased mass quantities of (if not owning it outright myself) prior to the projected run-up on a monthly basis (or when bitcoins surge in value).

"After I sold off all my ETH at a premium, I then created LambCoin and repeated the process. HEHEHE!"

"I see everybody's exiting Cryptsy via ETH, so that's the way I'll go too."
jesselivermore

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 12:00:14 AM

IMO though, one should always be in a position where they own at least 60% of their coins.  By own I mean have 100% control of the private keys.

on a related note

I used ETH to get the rest of my funds out when DOGE went on lockdown.  But the coin is crap.  It took 500 confirmations to get it to Poloniex where I promptly sold it.  My BTC, LTC, and FLO were on Poloniex in a fraction of the time it took ETH to even get to 100 confirmations.

Well somebody don't care - and dont think its crappy - cos they are buying it all up on Cryptsy.

Its not an issue if its just going to your wallet - some exchanges are cautious with ETH cos its a newish coin hence perhaps your 500 confs - but thats a Poloniex issue.

My point is why are Cryptsy buyers paying well over market price (17-20% higher) to buy ETH?  Remind you at all of GOX when FIAT stopped working and there was a rush to buy BTC to get funds out? Buyers on GOX pushed BTC price up quite significantly for a while there.

I'm sure they are doing what I did which was to look for the most liquid alt trading on multiple exchanges.  They wouldn't let me have BTC, LTC, and DOGE.  So I looked for the next best alternative and ETH was it:

http://www.worldcoinindex.com/exchange/cryptsy

DASH is also a possibility I didn't try because I got everything off of Cryptsy with ETH.  DASH would have been my next try if ETH had failed.  Paying over market price makes sense if you are trying to lose a little rather than everything.  Who is going to arb that by sending ETH over there to sell when that coin will probably lockdown in a few days as well, as this rolling insolvency plays out.
jesselivermore

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 12:03:31 AM

What coin is everyone trying to withdraw?

I have BTC, LTC and BTCD stucked withdrawals, those are not wallet issues it's just that they do not want to give us our money.

Interesting, I withdrew btc ltc and deposited eth and exp today and didnt have any issues. :/

However I cant withdraw frk.

If I operated an exchange, I would create issues with it on purpose periodically but give my user base an option as to how to have their funds withdrawn via an altcoin that I would've already purchased mass quantities of (if not owning it outright myself) prior to the projected run-up on a monthly basis (or when bitcoins surge in value).

"After I sold off all my ETH at a premium, I then created LambCoin and repeated the process. HEHEHE!"

"I see everybody's exiting Cryptsy via ETH, so that's the way I'll go too."

Good point.  Actually I held ETH for exactly as long as it took to get it down to a wallet and then up to Poloniex where I promptly dumped it for BTC.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 12:12:32 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2015, 12:32:03 AM by Gleb Gamow

FUD FUD FUD. OP is full of fud.
I've used cryptsy since forever. I was probable one of their first clients. I use them daily and have never ever had any issues personally.
Just sayin.

Interesting!

Took me less than a minute to connect BS to Duskes sans bitcoin related, then I found threads here discussing the topic, but missing everything I found. It takes a 100% retard to draw attention to himself via The Gleb. HAHAHA
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 12:14:31 AM

@jesselivermore
I wonder what BobSurplus will have to say about that..
Maybe..
Gleb Gamow is ugly and his mother dresses him funny ?

The fact i still see his post sitting there is ridiculous !

He showed up here unannounced with no previous comments
and said nothing at all except that Gleb is a racist pedo.
Now explain to me how that changes anything Gleg has thus far said.
It doesn't there for it is the purest example of Trolling we have seen on this forum to date.

selective moderation.

There is a topic here i read before from Gavin Anderson where he said what i meant above.
It's not who a person is but the message they are delivering.

I like to wear a cowboy hat and a pink tu tu and prance around on a leash for a cute girl named Stephanie
does that somehow magically make Horus's Delorean disappear ?

EDIT:
No i didn't believe that pedo crap either.
I am more than familiar with the game of taking things out of context or a joke being used against you here.
I have gone through that bs plenty myself LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
jesselivermore

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 12:25:23 AM

I have been watching this thread since it started - and made a few comments along the way

I verified to level 1 when this came in

I have been withdrawing/depositing from Crypsty the whole time with NO PROBLEMS - both before and after the new limits came into play

I have just done a string of alt withdraws - all through in a few minutes

I must conclude that this thread is just bollocks

The story is running thin on me - its bullshit.

The trolls here are just trying to crush Cryptsy - and I guess are paid by another exchange.

Believe what you want  - but the proof is in the pudding........... at least for me

NO - I am not paid by Cryptsy - and not a recent account for a purpose

Just reviewing the old posts.  Do you still stand by these comments?  Still have coins there?  Or just now willing to admit that you were a fool?
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 12:35:36 AM

i contend the little noob is a liar.

i already said i had a dozen incidents of my own stretching back mid-2013 (long before the noob account existed)
i also said i witnessed a lot of guys having problems too.. endlessly in *waves*
i have also said since this comes in waves it will get cleared up and start all over again
when the heat dies down.. a never ending cycle of deceit !

not only do i have proof sitting on another hard drive i think (i am too lazy to plug in)
but i've already posted more than enough for common sense.
(I keep meaning to dig up some of my older juicy IRC logs for the week and a half they vanished on Doge)

for people who claim to make 14,000% profit trading on Cryptsy it's funny you guy's can't spot a simple pattern.
a pattern reminiscent of Mt. Gox LOL
(isn't spotting patterns in trading what buy's all them lambo's ?)

And let's bury the little noob liar while i am at it here.. after all i am Spoetnik bitches  Cool

BitJohn himself confirmed the majority of our complaints and even offered explanations
that matched our speculations as to what the problem was in previous pages.

so nooby..
Yeah think twice before opening your mouth around me.. or at least take the foot / dick out first LOL
I -am- always right.. come to terms with it scammy cry baby poni fanboy pushing shilling cheerleaders !

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 12:37:42 AM

@jesselivermore
I wonder what BobSurplus will have to say about that..
Maybe..
Gleb Gamow is ugly and his mother dresses him funny ?

The fact i still see his post sitting there is ridiculous !

He showed up here unannounced with no previous comments
and said nothing at all except that Gleb is a racist pedo.
Now explain to me how that changes anything Gleg has thus far said.
It doesn't there for it is the purest example of Trolling we have seen on this forum to date.

selective moderation.

There is a topic here i read before from Gavin Anderson where he said what i meant above.
It's not who a person is but the message they are delivering.

I like to wear a cowboy hat and a pink tu tu and prance around on a leash for a cute girl named Stephanie
does that somehow magically make Horus's Delorean disappear ?

EDIT:
No i didn't believe that pedo crap either.
I am more than familiar with the game of taking things out of context or a joke being used against you here.
I have gone through that bs plenty myself LOL

I don that pick TuTu to bring awareness to The TuTu Project and spread awareness to Bitcoin while in Las Vegas attending a conference after spending a week on the ground (literally) at Seans Outpost in Florida.

With Robert Duskes' logic, the man above isn't fit to bring aware to breast cancer charities in spite of his wife having the decease, ergo...
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 12:43:43 AM

I have been watching this thread since it started - and made a few comments along the way

I verified to level 1 when this came in

I have been withdrawing/depositing from Crypsty the whole time with NO PROBLEMS - both before and after the new limits came into play

I have just done a string of alt withdraws - all through in a few minutes

I must conclude that this thread is just bollocks

The story is running thin on me - its bullshit.

The trolls here are just trying to crush Cryptsy - and I guess are paid by another exchange.

Believe what you want  - but the proof is in the pudding........... at least for me

NO - I am not paid by Cryptsy - and not a recent account for a purpose

Just reviewing the old posts.  Do you still stand by these comments?  Still have coins there?  Or just now willing to admit that you were a fool?

Full Disclosure: usukan got pissed off at Team Lugan because the troop had more than enough getting-paid-by-other-exchanges to diss Cryptsy, hence his stance on discrediting us. He than requested to be part of the team to bring down StakeMiners, but We Three (that's what we call ourselves) wanted to keep that money between us three, one of us a racist and pedophile having the initials BK. HAHAHA
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 12:46:39 AM

on a related note

Oh my f'n Geee... Vircurex did the exact same thing !

The coins with no issues skyrocketed while the "frozen" ones crashed.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 12:55:34 AM

I just found what brought Robert to this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.msg12969518#msg12969518
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 01:47:03 AM

if i was being paid by other exchanges then i wonder why Poloniex mod's demanded we not bash the competition last night ?
I was warned of a ban if i talked negatively of another exchange on Polo's chat.

Note i did not bring up Cryptsy..
Leroy Fodor's "friend" (i use that term loosely) had claimed i was harrasing his friend(s) and Cryptsy etc.
SO i had not even brought up Cryptsy.. Leroy's friend Terrik did.

yet another point that contradicts the bullshitt'ers here LOL

i could use the Coin.. when do i get paid ?

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 01:52:40 AM

Hello ladies and gents,

Figured it was about time I replied to this thread here. I see a lot of sketchy dox work here and figured I could come in and set the record straight.

Last thing I want is you guys messaging or harassing innocent people who you think "may" have a connection to me.

First off, let me start by saying I have no idea who MikePark is on the thread here.

I see people trying to see who I am and what I have done.  No matter what I say here, I feel the tinfoil hats are pretty much welded to people's heads, so I can say the 100% truth here and you still won't want to believe it.

I have never collected a paycheque from Cryptsy under any other name than Horus.  I was the cryptohobo yes, and shakezula and blundertoe made HBN as a present for me back in the day. When I started at Cryptsy I gave them all away to a charity called "songs of love" feel free to google them. Tranz took over dev and has been great with the coin.

When Paul made the comment, he had no idea I was in fact Jdtmp4.  I would also like to point out I have never done any wrong doing. The only reason my name is even here is because when I was hobo doing advertising, I told Hippietech I would pee on him to mark my territory. He is just fishing for things to put in their next amenstop video haha.

While I was a chat moderator under the name Jdtmp4, I was strictly volunteer.  When I got into bitcoin, there was no real way to buy it here in Canada, only random forums and stuff. I created the hobo as a way to gather some of this cryptocurrency that fascinated me. I went site to site looking for jobs or tips to get into crypto.

The reason I created Horus, was not because I didnt want people to know I was Jd, which I have stated multiple time in public -- I created the pseudonym because I worked in anti-terrorist financing and investigations.

Even one of the trolls who initiated this stuff spoke good words towards my character. I have always tried to be fair with people and I am known in community for being helpful and honest with people.

I will also point out that I have never owned a delorean, or a blues bothers car, never worked at rockstar games or lived in mississauga either. The house you guys found is where I rented a room while I went to college.  I went back to Orillia for the annual Scottish festival they have to eat some haggis and irn bru.

I'm sorry to inform people there is no great " Horus conspiracy" and I am saddened to disappoint.

For those who think I am pr9me, I am not. Him and I were volunteers at the same time, and he hosted my cryptohobo prediction site on majesti.co. I havent actually spoken to him since he left Cryptsy, which was about 2 years ago. the bitcointalk account cryptohobo is also not me. I had a lot of people imitate me when I was hobo, mostly trolls on mcxnow.

I am not a share holder in Cryptsy, I work paycheque to paycheque. If you have any questions about investigations or AML/KYC regulations Im your guy to talk to, anything else about the site, I have no idea, it isn't the department I work in.

If you have questions, I am more than happy to answer what I can, just remember I am not an executive at the site so I won't know answers pertaining to stuff like that. I go on sites like blab to try to keep customers informed of what is going on - same reason I am putting out a weekly newsletter starting this week for customers. I feel communication has lacked in the past and want to step that game up.

Anyways, I hope this has cleared a bit of stuff up. Even though this is the truth, you guys probably still won't want to believe it.

Take care and have a great afternoon.

Horus

Timeline:

Horus I is no longer with Cryptsy.

Horus II is the new Horus I.

Horus II is no longer working for Cryptsy.

Horus I is back to fill the void left by Horus II.

Meanwhile, As Sunspots Fade, Will Crop Yields Fall? Film at 11.

The more these maggots talk.. Roll Eyes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pathological_lying

February 1, 2014 jdtmp4 admits to being a Cryptsy admin ..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=310335.msg4878420#msg4878420

On May 22, 2014 Our douchebag stone cutting cryptsy admin, inadvertantly admits to frauding people out of thousands, (by impersonating a homeless person)
via the Poloniex chatbox

Three and a half months later, both Horus and Paul blanked out on jdtmp4's hiring as an admin and his scam fundraiser.
September 8, 2014 via the Cryptsy chatbox

Hey there shitcoin pusher man... HAHAHA .. Charade you are ! Wink

Pink Floyd - Pigs (Three different Ones)
https://youtu.be/gOqblSqx_VI

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 01:55:12 AM

if i was being paid by other exchanges then i wonder why Poloniex mod's demanded we not bash the competition last night ?
I was warned of a ban if i talked negatively of another exchange on Polo's chat.

Note i did not bring up Cryptsy..
Leroy Fodor's "friend" (i use that term loosely) had claimed i was harrasing his friend(s) and Cryptsy etc.
SO i had not even brought up Cryptsy.. Leroy's friend Terrik did.

yet another point that contradicts the bullshitt'ers here LOL

i could use the Coin.. when do i get paid ?

Wait, suchmoon hasn't sent you a payment yet? That's it! Here's fired! I replaced him though with another guy named Such TheMoon. Please don't dis suchmoon's wife, moonsuch.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 02:12:22 AM

for people who claim to make 14,000% profit trading on Cryptsy it's funny you guy's can't spot a simple pattern.
a pattern reminiscent of Mt. Gox LOL
(isn't spotting patterns in trading what buy's all them lambo's ?)

And let's bury the little noob liar while i am at it here.. after all i am Spoetnik bitches  Cool

I did not claim that there are not problems at Cryptsy and have not refuted anything you or anyone else here has said on the matter.
In fact, I am here to see both sides of the story, all sides of the story I can find, in order to make an informed decision about what is going on for myself.. I am relatively a crypto noob, a true noob not just my profile. Pretty much everything I know about crypto I learned while trading on cryptsy in the last couple years. Plus a lot of research and reading but I am no tech guy.

Yes I have thousands of trades there, no bot trades, and yes I was able to increase my first measly amount of BTC there by over 14,000%. Actually over double that if you count how much I lost before I figured out what I was doing as I lost more than half my initial balance when I first started.

I have not traded there lately due to all this commotion and most of my coins are safe elsewhere until this situation unfolds itself and is resolved one way or another.

I have no reasonable authority to offer up any sort of educated opinion as to what is going on with cryptsy. I do not intend to shill or argue with you, them, or anyone about the matter. I just want to watch and learn.

I do agree with BitJohn that this topic is quite interesting Wink

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: