Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:25:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006426 times)
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 02:56:37 PM

majestico was pr9me's website.. Its hilarious folks are talking about him though. He was a really cool dude thats been away for so long. He knows sugar bear from honey boo boo they live in the same town lol.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 05:29:33 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2015, 05:44:34 PM by Gleb Gamow

majestico was pr9me's website.. Its hilarious folks are talking about him though. He was a really cool dude thats been away for so long. He knows sugar bear from honey boo boo they live in the same town lol.

Jdtmp4, pr9me and CryptoHobo, all three, use the Jdtmp4@gmail.com email account. Jdtmp4 and pr9me used the same bitcoin wallet address. In a few, I'm going to release where Hobo worked, hence knowing and posting about the Delorean, own by a dude who also owns the infamous black-and-white, used when a couple dudes were on a mission from God.  Cool Cool <---Clue (rhymes with Blue) I even have a video of the then newly purchased (unadorned) Delorean pullin' out of the same garage where the black-and-white sits (in the pic I provided a few posts up).

Let's also don't forget the nym jd230 used by hobo and jd@cryptsy.com used by Jdtmp4.

http://trollboxarchive.com/search/username/Jdtmp4

BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 05:51:36 PM

Jdtmp4, pr9me and CryptoHobo, all three, use the Jdtmp4@gmail.com email account. Jdtmp4 and pr9me used the same bitcoin wallet address. In a few, I'm going to release where Hobo worked, hence knowing and posting about the Delorean, own by a dude who also owns the infamous black-and-white, used when a couple dudes were on a mission from God.  Cool Cool <---Clue (rhymes with Blue) I even have a video of the then newly purchased (unadorned) Delorean pullin' out of the same garage where the black-and-white sits (in the pic I provided a few posts up).

Let's also don't forget the nym jd230 used by hobo and jd@cryptsy.com used by Jdtmp4.

I don't think they are the same guy. Better not be  they both got separate paychecks haha
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 05:55:00 PM

He was plugging that and the majesti site .. almost begging people to go for a visit at every opportunity and playing himself up to be some homeless revolutionary.

The narcissism is sooo thick.. we need to get these vermen locked up !

@BitJohn.. you have the credibility of crackhead city mayor... please stfu. tyvm Smiley

BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 06:10:13 PM

He was plugging that and the majesti site .. almost begging people to go for a visit at every opportunity and playing himself up to be some homeless revolutionary.

The narcissism is sooo thick.. we need to get these vermen locked up !

@BitJohn.. you have the credibility of crackhead city mayor... please stfu. tyvm Smiley

One should talk.... I have plenty of credibility since I actually know....You however do not know... again

Just because I left Cryptsy doesn't mean I do not know what, and who the people are.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 06:35:53 PM

I don't think they are the same guy. Better not be  they both got separate paychecks haha

If they received separate paychecks, then how is that I was able to out the nyms being connected with little effort but not the dude - Paul Vernon - remitting said salaries, yet he's supposedly capable of maintaining an exchange oversee millions of other people's moneys?
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 06:41:55 PM

I don't think they are the same guy. Better not be  they both got separate paychecks haha

If they received separate paychecks, then how is that I was able to out the nyms being connected with little effort but not the dude - Paul Vernon - remitting said salaries, yet he's supposedly capable of maintaining an exchange oversee millions of other people's moneys?

Great question I really want to know the answer. I've talked to both but only via Skype When Prime worked at Cryptsy Jshock would have been the guy that paid both of them. Horus and Prime were both volunteer moderators that got sucked up when Cryptsy went from 100 to 5000 users a day. Though I find it hard to believe they are the same guy... If so he was really good at faking it.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 06:55:15 PM

Great question I really want to know the answer. I've talked to both but only via Skype When Prime worked at Cryptsy Jshock would have been the guy that paid both of them. Horus and Prime were both volunteer moderators that got sucked up when Cryptsy went from 100 to 5000 users a day. Though I find it hard to believe they are the same guy... If so he was really good at faking it.

https://nxtforum.org/asset-exchange-general/asset-exchange-ipos-launch-day-listings!/msg48181/#msg48181

Good news. Asset STORMWIND will be promoted by the CryptoHobo (Jdtmp4/Horus). He would like to see this succeed as much as I would. As for development, I am now working on new technology to make STORMWIND a highly flexible asset. Programming will be done in Python and hooks into the NXT API. More news about this later...

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=5888.msg46009#msg46009

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 06:55:38 PM

@BJ
The other day i started wondering if pr9me was Horus..
Have you seen both of their faces talking on Skype at once ?

And you said you do know etc..

Exactly you could clear up some things here.

Many of us knew Horus was the Hobo when he showed up..
If you recall i called him out on it immediately.
I just know these things.. a sixth sense.
Doesn't matter if people hide etc.

Horus told me via PM on day ago pr9me had left the scene for personal issues.. health issues he said.

EDIT:
I also lived in Missisauga many years ago and have family in there right now.
I should have someone drive over and confirm the address LOL
Yes i have lived and been everywhere and have contacts everywhere hahahha

FUD first & ask questions later™
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 06:56:52 PM

I don't think they are the same guy. Better not be  they both got separate paychecks haha

Do you mean an actual paycheck with a name and an address and stuff, or just "dude gave us a bitcoin address"?

Not that I really care about hobo-whatshisface, just interesting how loose Cryptsy was/is when it comes to identification of its own employees.
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 07:00:35 PM

@BJ
The other day i started wondering if pr9me was Horus..
Have you seen both of their faces talking on Skype at once ?

And you said you do know etc..

Exactly you could clear up some things here.

Many of us knew Horus was the Hobo when he showed up..
If you recall i called him out on it immediately.
I just know these things.. a sixth sense.
Doesn't matter if people hide etc.

Horus told me via PM on day ago pr9me had left the scene for personal issues.. health issues he said.

EDIT:
I also lived in Missisauga many years ago and have family in there right now.
I should have someone drive over and confirm the address LOL
Yes i have lived and been everywhere and have contacts everywhere hahahha
Nope I have never seen Prime's face or heard his voice. Prime did quit Cryptsy citing medical reasons that is true.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 07:01:25 PM

Maybe we should ask JShock considering he told me BitJohn worked for him LOL

EDIT:
ok thanks BitJohn for answering the question.
the more info that is out there can only help things.

EDIT2:
well depending on who you are LOL

BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 07:03:22 PM

Do you mean an actual paycheck with a name and an address and stuff, or just "dude gave us a bitcoin address"?

Not that I really care about hobo-whatshisface, just interesting how loose Cryptsy was/is when it comes to identification of its own employees.

It did not take very long to going from independent contractors to physical by name paychecks. The initial need grew overnight for support back in the day Mullick and I volunteered to moderate and handle support tickets. We just did it for fun. After the Wall Street Journal article that blew Cryptsy to crazy volume Jshock was brought in and everyone that was volunteering was getting a paycheck and working for him.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 07:03:29 PM

This crossed my mind also when I first read it, but was in the process of providing more proof (just added another pic in above post) that all three are the same person.
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 07:03:53 PM

Maybe we should ask JShock considering he told me BitJohn worked for him LOL

EDIT:
ok thanks BitJohn for answering the question.
the more info that is out there can only help things.

EDIT2:
well depending on who you are LOL

I did work for Jshock at one point in time.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 07:09:33 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2015, 07:20:29 PM by Gleb Gamow

It did not take very long to going from independent contractors to physical by name paychecks. The initial need grew overnight for support back in the day Mullick and I volunteered to moderate and handle support tickets. We just did it for fun. After the Wall Street Journal article that blew Cryptsy to crazy volume Jshock was brought in and everyone that was volunteering was getting a paycheck and working for him.

JShock was there from the get-go given that his wife Virginia "Ginny" Bryant has worked with Paul Vernon on previous ventures that turned out to rip people off by all accounts gleaned from the Web.

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=38503743

A former resident of Pineland, he had been a resident of Moody, Alabama for the past three years and was an Assistant Manager, Automotive Maintenance, Express Oil Change.
Mr. Mosher was born February 10, 1988.
He is survived by his father, James Shockney and wife Virginia (Ginny) of Pineland TX; mother Muriel Newton of Fairchild, TX; brothers Sean Tyler Shockney of Kansas City, Missouri and Nathan Mosher of California; sister Cynthia Lynn Shockney of Longbeach, California.

"I'm glad I'm not part of this mess. The only connection I ever had with Hobo is that he repaired a dent on a car I once owned at a shop he worked at the time. Hey, maybe he was the dude that sold me my first bitcoins so that I could purchase Christmas presents for myself on Silk Road. I honestly don't remember. Is today Tuesday? If today's Tuesday, then I must must be in Belgium. Has to be Belgium. I just saw a sign that read "Welcome to Orillia" That's in Belgium, eh?"
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 07:12:00 PM

JShock was there from the get-go given that his wife Virginia "Ginny" Bryant has worked with Paul Vernon on previous ventures that turned out to rip people off by all accounts gleaned from the Web.

A former resident of Pineland, he had been a resident of Moody, Alabama for the past three years and was an Assistant Manager, Automotive Maintenance, Express Oil Change.
He is survived by his father, James Shockney and wife Virginia (Ginny) of Pineland TX; mother Muriel Newton of Fairchild, TX; brothers Sean Tyler Shockney of Kansas City, Missouri and Nathan Mosher of California; sister Cynthia Lynn Shockney of Longbeach, California.

At the get go he was working for one of paul's other companies. He only came on the scene after the wall street journal article and the overnight growth.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 07:17:41 PM

At the get go he was working for one of paul's other companies. He only came on the scene after the wall street journal article and the overnight growth.

I guess you're referring to TWO (not one) penny auction sites owned by Paul and Ginny, eh?
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 07:30:30 PM

What we need then is JShock to come join us to clear the air Wink

I also ..ALWAYS love pictures of crack smoking Mayors LOL

I thought USA was bad re-electing Bush but we Canadian's stepped up and re-elected a Toronto Mayor
who was caught on video smoking crack (as well as other videos etc)

Jeez we really love to fanboy on shit guys !

Oh ohh ohhhhh that Charlie Manson guy is swell !
I stand behind him.. he just had a bad day LOL
spouts off the cheerleader hahhaa

EDIT:
@GLEB
I -did- see the picture of my sweetheart too Wink
<3 I think i'm in love ?
..with HER ! ....not you buddy LOL
Although you look pretty cute in that pink tu tu hahhaa

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 07:36:47 PM

Am i crazy or do these two guys look a lot alike ?

Vlad2Vlad

r3wt

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: