Bitcoin Forum
August 20, 2024, 03:56:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006653 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 09:14:33 PM

Define FUD please.. then tell me WHEN it would be warranted. (be specific)

Next we have the OP who shortly after posting this topic ran off and made another one.
On the other topic he claimed to be willing to start a law suit and parties interested should PM him.
(so maybe PM him and ask him how the lawsuit is going)

What i see going on is not crying FUD baby stuff but "discovery" for a law suit.. and possible evidence.
Do you guys know how lawsuits work ?
You need to know who the people are and WHAT they did.. make sense ?
Ok then.. review the previous pages.

FUD ?
This is not a self moderated clone coin ANN topic you can cry FUD on guys sorry LOL

Many times i have posted i KNOW for a fact there is STILL lot's of people who have damning evidence on these guys.
But for some reason they are hiding like spineless cowards.

IF any of you can read everything on this topic and look me in the eye and say
Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt is -NOT- warranted with Cryptsy then i would be shocked.
Because what is left other than the doors closing ?

..long tired of FUD babies crying in Crypto.

EDIT:

By the way everyone in Crypto.. your all dumb.
Being dumb is using an abbreviation that spells out what the meaning is.. F. U. D.
The fact that 90% of you out there fail miserably at grasping the concept is hilarious.
FUD does not stand for "A campaign of disinformation to cause damage"
What does it mean ?
Well.. can you read ?
IF you don't have Doubt or uncertainty in all this stuff and fear of losing your money your a fucking moron.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 09:45:29 PM

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:MaY4vGW7pd4J:tweettunnel.com/horusisthesun+&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

@FutureOfCrypto I just need a piece of ID, proving you are not the other user. It is a simple fix. Please reply to the ticket when ready.

So, BigVern/Paul Vernon has some dude in Canada mass piling IDs of Cryptsy's users, a person that Paul at one time didn't even know was Hobo. I'd say that's par for the course, eh?

umm.. xD

He /they knew who the hobo was. He /they likely took turns "taking it for a spin" wink wink..

Was that $1000 USD 42coin mistake deposit on my account a bribe to win me over ?

He also knew that the useful crypto idiots would believe his socks and shills and their votes of confidence, if/when the perverbial shyte hits the fan(s).

Hacks.. software issues/ exploits .. Its the same excuses over and over..  FUCK THEM..

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 09:49:28 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=246679.msg4651337#msg4651337

cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 09:58:11 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2015, 10:12:07 PM by cjmoles

Next we have the OP who shortly after posting this topic ran off and made another one.
On the other topic he claimed to be willing to start a law suit and parties interested should PM him.

What i see going on is not crying FUD baby stuff but "discovery" for a law suit.. and possible evidence.

FUD ?
This is not a self moderated clone coin ANN topic you can cry FUD on guys sorry LOL

Many times i have posted i KNOW for a fact there is STILL lot's of people who have damning evidence on these guys.

Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt is -NOT- warranted with Cryptsy then i would be shocked.

EDIT:

Being dumb is using an abbreviation that spells out what the meaning is.. F. U. D.
The fact that 90% of you out there fail miserably at grasping the concept is hilarious.
What does it mean ?
Well.. can you read ?
IF you don't have Doubt or uncertainty in all this stuff and fear of losing your money your a fucking moron.

FUD
fəd/
noun
fear, uncertainty and doubt, usually evoked intentionally in order to put a competitor at a disadvantage.
"the FUD factor"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=FUD

All I'm saying is that this thread is hard to follow.  My question, more clearly, stated: Is Cryptsy still having withdrawal issues or has the problem been handled?  That's all....didn't mean to upset you.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 10:04:10 PM

FUD ?

EDIT:

What does it mean ?
Well.. can you read ?

FUD
fəd/
noun
fear, uncertainty and doubt, usually evoked intentionally in order to put a competitor at a disadvantage.
"the FUD factor"

Hio

Anything coming from that guy and/or any of the Cryptsy insiders should be heavily scrutinized and/or ignored.

Do you really think Speotnoob has turned a new leaf ? BitJohn too ?

They are all full of shit until otherwise proven useful /reliable.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 10:05:41 PM

https://www.facebook.com/horus.thesun/friends?collection_token=100008775397490%3A2356318349%3A2&next_cursor=MDpub3Rfc3RydWN0dXJlZDoxMDAwMDAxNzcwNzQyODI%3D

Horus sure the hell knows how to pick his friends. And he went to college to become a detective but opted to hire on at Cryptsy because it paid more from the comforts of his home up in Canada mass compiling IDs of Cryptsy's customers.

Horus: I see what I can do for you, bud. Just send you a copy of your ID and your problem will be solved. Next?
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 10:33:55 PM

I am so lost in this thread now.  Is Cryptsy processing withdrawals now or is it still slow paying?  Has the lawsuit gone forward or has it stalled?  Is this just a FUD thread for fun or might we seriously be heading for another Bitcoin catastrophe?  It seems that the complaints are either unreal or somebody wants to confuse the issue for some reason.  Can this be good?

Are you familiar with Cryptsy's role in perpetuating the infamous Paycoin scandal?  Where there's smoke, there's fire; birds of a feather; etc.

Semi-sort-of-quasi-reputable Dash whale otoh finally got a payout on Thur or Fri, BY SHEER COINCIDENCE when the price of Dash dropped like 7%.

It's almost as if Cryptsy was short Dash and had to wait for a crash to cover...

And let's not forget Cryptsy took money to list XMR, then waited almost a year to do what they had already been paid for.

It's almost as if Cryptsy was protecting their main coin (Dash) from competition, perhaps to facilitate higher prices for dumped instamine coins.

Cryptsy needs to disclose how many Masternodes they run/own, who got the payouts, and whether Team Dash bribed them to delay XMR trading.

There's more than a whiff of impropriety; the whole thing reeks of malfeasance.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Terrik

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 10:41:14 PM

HAHA.. that blab a few posts ago, second one I joined.. was trolling pretty hard, haha..  is there a way to hear the audio on that? LOL..  Grin
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 10:51:23 PM

FUD ?

EDIT:

What does it mean ?
Well.. can you read ?

FUD
fəd/
noun
"the FUD factor"

Hio

Anything coming from that guy and/or any of the Cryptsy insiders should be heavily scrutinized and/or ignored.

Do you really think Speotnoob has turned a new leaf ? BitJohn too ?

They are all full of shit until otherwise proven useful /reliable.

People have been trying to redefine it for years..
That site mentions more than one definition.. i have looked it up there dozens of times over the years.
BUT
WE ALL KNOW DAMN WELL WHAT IT MEANS.
And you all know damn well i am 100% correct.

"the FUD factor"
It's a newer definition you have there.. apparently legit because some fucktard put it on there.
And i bet a million bucks it was some idiot from this forum that wrote that LOL
Sorry idiots.. the word FUD existed before this fucking forum so no your all wrong !

Your wrong and i am always right ..cope with it.

by the way don't believe everything you hear.. ever heard of false info put on Wikipedia ?
A better concept is to use your fucking brain Wink
Rather than letting the interweb think for you.

New leaf ?
I always have had a grudge against Cryptsy and always will.. i claim poor service.
Did i lie on my Cent story or the WhiteCoin one or how about the Doge Coin one ? Or.. or ?
Did i get a 1 year ban from their chat for mentioning the points exploit here ? YUP LOL
And yeah i have PM's from BitJohn about that still but so what ? ..they are not relevant.
I wrote "Fuck Cryptsy" on a piece of paper and took a picture and posted it in this topic.. because meant it  Grin
I also said i owe Gleb a beer in the corner of it LOL

So no i am no going soft Hippietech Wink
I am still polishing my pitchfork for the mod gathering soon muahhahaha

EDIT:
Terrik you don't have much to laugh about..
Prove you have everyone coins.. that invested in Stakeminers.
Or did they invest in what you call "High Volume Cryptsy Activity" you were bragging about on Poloniex chat.
and yeah guys he was on POLONIEX bragging about being a high roller on ANOTHER EXCHANGE
did anyone pick up on that before ? LOL

Prove it Terrik / Leroy !

Terrik

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 11:05:03 PM

are you suggesting that I trade with stakeminer's coins?  I have my own coins, and I don't have to prove anything to you... but if you check out some of the block explorerers, you can find some of my wallets, they're not hiding.. 

EDIT - I'll laugh all day at this site.. it's pretty entertaining, I can see the appeal.. Smiley
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 11:06:22 PM

Breaking News.. good old George was hired to defend Cryptsy in the trial !

Here is his whole entire defense..

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 11:08:28 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2015, 11:22:12 PM by Spoetnik

are you suggesting that I trade with stakeminer's coins?  I have my own coins, and I don't have to prove anything to you... but if you check out some of the block explorerers, you can find some of my wallets, they're not hiding..

I am suggesting nothing.. i quoted you.. proof is on polonibox forever.. every word you ever said.
2nd of all i have asked 4 times now to prove your scam site is legit.
Let's see a record you have the investors Bitcoin.
When you are wrapped up in controversy with scam claims and caught lying i think it's only fair to prove it.

EDIT:
You help run an investment scheme in an unregulated market where you took around 40 grand from investors.
You guys have been investigated by fraud by the community and many people claim you are fraudulent.

You then cry to me on chat i am picking on your Stakeminers crap and Cryptsy unjustly claiming EXTORTION etc.
Then when i say how much ?
You say i don't know.. hmm rather odd you wouldn't know that ?
Mean while you are on Poloniex and not Cryptsy bragging about being a high volume trader on Cryptsy.

And yeah i am sure you have your own money..
I am also sure you got it from Stakeminers LOL

Investors don't have a right to know their money is not being spent by a high roller on another site mired in scam accusations ?

And sorry but i seen pic's of you and you don't like no high roller with your Hamm's bear shirt LOL
What kind of lucky magical story do you have for getting all that high volume coin ?
Trade tip's from Unicorns in your sleep ?
No wait you were involved with Bitcoin in 2011 with Leroy right ?

You realize were all just leaving the rope on the floor for your laughing ass right ?
Time is running out and your scam site is collapsing and you have little time to laugh it up my Hamm's beer high roller Poloniex trader friend LOL

Terrik

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 11:12:42 PM

cool story.. I suggest you go read it again.. I never said or inferred that I trade with stakeminer's coins, like I said earlier, and I will say it again, I trade with my own coins, and have several significant wallets that are clear as day for anyone to see.. go do your homework if you really want to know what I'm holding..

Edit - You make alot of edits
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1126

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 11:14:38 PM

Sometimes FUD is just

F*cked
Up
Data

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 11:20:11 PM

It it me or are these cats just bitchin to get out of the bag ?!?

TOO MUCH FUN.

I was implying that your/Dooglus' story about "the digger" sounds just as made up as Polo's. lol

I don't have a story about "the digger". Digging is happening, provably so. I pointed it out.

If I/we were to clone the original CLAM client and move the snapshot back 1 year, how many coins will you, I mean Dooglus, I mean BayAreaCoins lose ?

Ignoring the fact that if you were to make a clone of CLAM not a single fuck would be given, and not a single CLAM lost, if the snapshot had happened in May 2013 instead of in May 2014, that would have been about a month before Just-Dice first launched. I would probably have had something like 5 funded addresses instead of the ~30 I had in May 2014. So I would lose 25*4.6 = 115 CLAMs.

Are you suggesting that Creative, BAC, and I are all the same person? Do you know how silly that makes you look?

Who is Creative ? (slip up on the dev's alt name ??)

Who is who and their socks may one day be determined.. Regardless.. you guys are definitely putting on a show.

You and 42dice both like to run gambling sites and.. you have both like to play with posts and/or PM so as to cause confusion or be misleading.

Coincidence ?

update..

Is SuperClams creativecuriosity ?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=210646

BayAreaCoins seems to think so .. LOL
User controls account linked in the reference.

Please reference the reference for my feedback.

Terrik

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 11:25:07 PM

Spoetnik, the stuff spewing out of your mouth right now is just stupid..  I'm going to bed, past my bedtime.. g'night.. have a nice night.. o/

EDIT:

btw, just because you pulled some random pics of me in my work clothes having a beer after work, doesn't mean anything to anyone.. but it's cool how you just randomly jump to conclusions and quickly make rash baseless assumptions about people.. troll on.. Smiley  

P.S. I like Hamms, it's good stuff.. sometimes I change it up, and I'll drink Pabst.. 
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 9007

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 11:28:58 PM

"Listen up, Cryptsy Team! Stop what you're doin' and find every account that has "moon" in its user name. Then cross-reference it with a recent 0.1 BTC deposit. When the dude makes a withdraw, we wanna be ready to facilitate the remittance ASAP. This'll buy us more time to... to... to what? Somebody help me out here as to what the fuck we're doin'"

Funny you should say that because the account I created at that time got it's BTC withdrawal approved within 20 minutes.

But I'm sure that's just a coincidence.  Grin

So here is what I got so far. I did 11 withdrawals on 3 different accounts.

DASH - 3 withdrawals, all sent within 5 minutes
DOGE - 2 withdrawals, one sent within 10 minutes, another took about 2 hours.
LTC - 3 withdrawals, one sent with within 10 minutes, another took about an hour, and yet another still pending after 1 hour.
BTC - 3 withdrawals, one sent with within 20 minutes, another took about 4 hours, and yet another took between 7-12 hours (not sure about the correct starting time for this one as it was done on a disposable e-mail and Cryptsy timestamp is clearly wrong).

Overall it turned out better than I expected, however:

1) These are all tiny withdrawals, most under $10. There is no reason why they shouldn't be instantaneous.
2) I have no idea how KYC would affect things. Not sending my mugshots to Belize under any circumstances.
3) The random nature of the delays is scary. You put a withdrawal in and it may or may not show up later today or tomorrow or next week. No explanation, no indication of the status other than "Pending".

tl;dr: avoid Cryptsy. There is no lack of working exchanges, polo and trex to name a couple. If you end up losing coins on Cryptsy I will come back to haunt you.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 11:42:11 PM

I troll two scammers in the morning..

.. troll two more at night.. xD

troll two more the next afternoon..

Imagine that.. Dooglus the scammin sockpuppet noob..

HAHAHAHAHAAA

Terrik

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 11:55:54 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2015, 12:08:40 AM by Terrik

I am suggesting nothing.. i quoted you.. proof is on polonibox forever.. every word you ever said.
You make alot of suggestions, most of them unsubstantiated, and just plain wrong.
2nd of all i have asked 4 times now to prove your scam site is legit.
I don't have to prove anything to you, you're not even invested
Let's see a record you have the investors Bitcoin.
all investors can keep track of their investments and returns on the site daily, it's all very transparent
When you are wrapped up in controversy with scam claims and caught lying i think it's only fair to prove it.
the only controversy is the controversy you've conjured up in your own mind
EDIT:
You help run an investment scheme in an unregulated market where you took around 40 grand from investors.
Nobody took anything from anyone.
You guys have been investigated by fraud by the community and many people claim you are fraudulent.
who are these people you claim to have investigated stakeminers? it's clear you were not one of them, because you have not presented any facts yet
You then cry to me on chat i am picking on your Stakeminers crap and Cryptsy unjustly claiming EXTORTION etc.
I don't cry, and yes, the extortion was well documented, but I was not the one they contacted directly, nor do I really care, it was stupid on their part
Then when i say how much ?
You say i don't know.. hmm rather odd you wouldn't know that ?
again, I don't know, I didn't ask what the amount was for, I honestly don't care
Mean while you are on Poloniex and not Cryptsy bragging about being a high volume trader on Cryptsy.
that's true, I do trade significant amounts of crypto when I have time to trade
And yeah i am sure you have your own money..
the only thing I've gotten from stakeminers is the money paid on my investment
I am also sure you got it from Stakeminers LOL

Investors don't have a right to know their money is not being spent by a high roller on another site mired in scam accusations ?
every investor can see exactly what they're being returned daily on their member page
And sorry but i seen pic's of you and you don't like no high roller with your Hamm's bear shirt LOL
you happened to grab a few pics off my facebook of me in my work clothes after work, I work for a beer distributor, and who cares what people dress like, you really that shallow?
What kind of lucky magical story do you have for getting all that high volume coin ?
there is nothing magical or lucky about it..
Trade tip's from Unicorns in your sleep ?
You dream about unicorn tips? what?
No wait you were involved with Bitcoin in 2011 with Leroy right ?
Hrmm.. I dunno exactly when I got involved in bitcoin, but I was mining it with r9 290's back in the day if that's any reference, thanks for showing some interest in my experience with bitcoin
You realize were all just leaving the rope on the floor for your laughing ass right ?
I'm laughing at your ass right now, you know that right?
Time is running out and your scam site is collapsing and you have little time to laugh it up my Hamm's beer high roller Poloniex trader friend LOL
It's not a scam, I've seen the stake wallets, I've seen the backend of the pool, I see the payouts, and I have my own stake wallets and am familiar with the returns they produce.
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1126

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 12:09:00 AM

"Listen up, Cryptsy Team! Stop what you're doin' and find every account that has "moon" in its user name. Then cross-reference it with a recent 0.1 BTC deposit. When the dude makes a withdraw, we wanna be ready to facilitate the remittance ASAP. This'll buy us more time to... to... to what? Somebody help me out here as to what the fuck we're doin'"

Funny you should say that because the account I created at that time got it's BTC withdrawal approved within 20 minutes.

But I'm sure that's just a coincidence.  Grin

So here is what I got so far. I did 11 withdrawals on 3 different accounts.

DASH - 3 withdrawals, all sent within 5 minutes
DOGE - 2 withdrawals, one sent within 10 minutes, another took about 2 hours.
LTC - 3 withdrawals, one sent with within 10 minutes, another took about an hour, and yet another still pending after 1 hour.
BTC - 3 withdrawals, one sent with within 20 minutes, another took about 4 hours, and yet another took between 7-12 hours (not sure about the correct starting time for this one as it was done on a disposable e-mail and Cryptsy timestamp is clearly wrong).

Overall it turned out better than I expected, however:

1) These are all tiny withdrawals, most under $10. There is no reason why they shouldn't be instantaneous.
2) I have no idea how KYC would affect things. Not sending my mugshots to Belize under any circumstances.
3) The random nature of the delays is scary. You put a withdrawal in and it may or may not show up later today or tomorrow or next week. No explanation, no indication of the status other than "Pending".

tl;dr: avoid Cryptsy. There is no lack of working exchanges, polo and trex to name a couple. If you end up losing coins on Cryptsy I will come back to haunt you.

^^^   NO LIE.

He's still haunting me from XPY Paycoin!       

and rightly so.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: