Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:43:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason of the price fall  (Read 4987 times)
lahm-44 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 11:58:54 AM

I know about the demand and supply and its the reason a marlet gets different price at different price but what make bitcoin users to lead to this pricefall..I mean once there was 1btc = 500$ and after that I herd some hackers have hacked some exchanges and many scammers also poped out during those days..and this all leads to currenct price of 230$ I hope some peoples will do something to avaood these problems as much as we can

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 01:46:46 PM

well, we were at almost 300, but then the split drama has come and we fall another time to the last stand

i was talking about this before, it seems that every little bad news puts bitcoin into knees, while good news does nothing for now

if everytime, bitcoin falls so big, then you can't rely on a steady growth to increase its value, there is the need of a massive pump..
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 04:10:28 PM

well, we were at almost 300, but then the split drama has come and we fall another time to the last stand

i was talking about this before, it seems that every little bad news puts bitcoin into knees, while good news does nothing for now

if everytime, bitcoin falls so big, then you can't rely on a steady growth to increase its value, there is the need of a massive pump..

Yeah it feels like if Bitcoin is carrying a giant heavy rock on it's back.We can hold it but we don't have enough power to throw it away and stand up. So what we need is a large injection of testosterone to get rid of that massive stone. So Bitcoins needs a fresh giant load of adopters who pump in more money.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 06:50:23 PM

Well many things were a reason for a fall. Consider it like this, Bitcoin was really in the bubble, bubble that went up and over $1,000 slightly. Now that bubble has deflated. Why? Well Bitcoin infrastructure, development wasn't ready for that price. Also Bitcoin didn't have enough users and it wasn't accepted in enough places in order to sustain that price.

Also, every block awards you 25 bitcoins at the moment, so you need over a million in the buying power daily just to sustain current price. In July of the next year this will change, block reward decreases to 12,5 so it will be needed half the money as of today to keep the price at the current level.

Of course, these are not all of the reasons, these are only main reasons.
GriffinHeart

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Hello there!

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 07:06:27 PM

Well, Bitcoin when it was designed was not designed to be stable.
The very idea of an internet/global currency in itself wouldn't be stable.
Bitcoin's price can drop to the seabed or rise to the stars in a matter of minutes.
I don't see a problem. $230 is a hell of a lot of money for anything.

Hi there, I'm from South Africa.
This means I'm poor, I guess.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 07:41:06 PM

Yes, its true that prices of bitcoin is falling but there is nothing wrong with it. Actually current demand for bitcoin is less than the supply, so the prices for bitcoins are lowered day by day. This is not a first time the prices of bitcoin has dropped, but there is always some corrections and then again prices go up to the some extend and it will be continue in the future as well.
Habeler876

Activity: 624
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 08:41:59 PM

I know about the demand and supply and its the reason a marlet gets different price at different price but what make bitcoin users to lead to this pricefall..I mean once there was 1btc = 500$ and after that I herd some hackers have hacked some exchanges and many scammers also poped out during those days..and this all leads to currenct price of 230$ I hope some peoples will do something to avaood these problems as much as we can

Well ofcourse the price is dropping on such news, but i believe it has much more to do with people expecting the price to fall, than it has to do with people actually leaving bitcoin.
But no matter what you do, there will always be reasons for the price to move, and where there's really nothing, people create FUD in order to move the price and make a profit.

Lituation

Activity: 698

Free Speech is the most important thing.

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 08:44:41 PM

Price is very stable for last 6-8 months. I think Bitcoin remain over 200$ is a good sign for long term. People have confidence to coins, 200-300$ range moves are because of speculations around here. That's pretty normal.
There's nothing we need to worry right now. Everything's fine.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 10:12:27 PM

bitcoin needs two things governement support ,currently most avoid it or ban it,or put several rules to own or wanna get them,the other thing is we need new investors and more believers,market will moove with more interest and new money.Otherwise we will be around 200-300 dollars ,but as soon as mine ends the history will changes as bitcoins will be something unic..... and well all know that old things gain value over the years.....no matter if a computer or a table... bitcoin will reach it,be patient the next years will reveal the real bitcoin value...
luciann

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 10:14:58 PM

despite all the news hindering the price in some ways like usual.

isnt there a rumor where ubs is on the 1st banks to use the techology as a settlement coin for between partnered banks.

i think itd be huge if they got it to work. it was on the reddit threads recently.

CoinBateman

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 12:36:08 AM

despite all the news hindering the price in some ways like usual.

isnt there a rumor where ubs is on the 1st banks to use the techology as a settlement coin for between partnered banks.

i think itd be huge if they got it to work. it was on the reddit threads recently.

UBS are trialling blockchain tech. Infact, most large institutions are looking into it. Bitcoin itself is not something they are likely to ever hold until it's regulatory framework is mature. We won't see this for a number of years, slow but steady growth is best anyway.

As for all the arguments above about falling price due to demand being less than supply, it doesn't follow if you consider the fact that the supply schedule was even higher before, and we still made a run to over $1000. Besides this, you also have to take into account the cost of mining.

Price movement is always about redistribution of wealth. The market maker runs the price for maximal profit. News good or bad, just allow market participants to give in to emotional trading which is how the MM make their money. It also gives the MM greater liquidity.

@CoinBateman | Killer Crypto Instinct
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 02:12:52 AM

good news doesn't influence the price anymore unfortunately. the block halving is the only thing that can make the price go over $300 again, maybe even $400 if we're lucky.
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 06:41:18 PM

Mining cartels like to manipulate bitcoin price, that is why it is falling, and then going back up.

Its just basic market manipulation, dont fall for it.

Undermood
Legendary

Activity: 950

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 08:43:11 AM

Bitcoin's are sensitive to bad news. Such as collapses of exchanges, technical issues, double spending, block size debate etc.

╓▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖,
         ,▄██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄,
        ▄████▀▀░░        ░╙▀▓███▓,
      ,███╣▒▒▒░░╓╖╖╖╖╖╖,░░░▒▒╢▓▓▓[
     ╓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╢▓▓▓▓
    ╖▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▒░,
   ╫▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒               "▓▓▓▓▓▓  ╟
  ▐▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓╖              ▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ]
 ,▓▓░░░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▄           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓`░░ ▐▓▌
 ╟▓▓▌░░░ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓         ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░╓▓▓▓
 ╟▓▓▓▓   ░`▓▓▓▓▓▓,      ╟▓▓▓▓▓╜░░░░╓▓▓▓▓
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓,░ ░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░╟▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖░   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌ ╓██████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓`
   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌  ░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓╢╣╢╢▓███▓█▀
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓@░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄░▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀
            ╙▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀`
InfinitusToken.io
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███

███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
⚑⚑ Read our Whitepaper
⚑⚑ Medium ⚑⚑ Telegram
[/ta
21coin

Activity: 493

Sarthak's a dumb girl

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 08:45:28 AM

Bitcoin's are sensitive to bad news. Such as collapses of exchanges, technical issues, double spending, block size debate etc.
True but a lot depends on the dumpers, they keep pumping and then striaght dump, which may cause many people to lose faith in trading in it. Most of the issues you mentioned are already over though, exchange(I think you mean MT. Gox here) - gotten over it, techincal issue(don't know what you mean) , block size debate - meh its chilled already.

tonycamp

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 08:52:18 AM

the densety of the problem seems to be a group of factors besides pumbping and dumping and besides demand it seems that the factor of governements blocking the coin and the hackers doing bad stuff makes it dump abit more i hope in feb 2016 gets to 500$ if no more bad news

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● REGISTER NOW and GET 1000 DOGE for FREE!  >>
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 10:20:30 AM

True but a lot depends on the dumpers, they keep pumping and then striaght dump, which may cause many people to lose faith in trading in it. Most of the issues you mentioned are already over though, exchange(I think you mean MT. Gox here) - gotten over it, techincal issue(don't know what you mean) , block size debate - meh its chilled already.
Don't blame the dumpers they are just a small percentage of bitcoin users. If we had a strong demand the dumpers would go with the flow.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
21coin

Activity: 493

Sarthak's a dumb girl

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 10:21:27 AM

Don't blame the dumpers they are just a small percentage of bitcoin users. If we had a strong demand the dumpers would go with the flow.
Yup but they're the one who actually "control" the btc price, tell me if btc price was dumped down to zero for some reason, would the community be there?

everaja

Activity: 490

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 10:26:18 AM

History repeats itself  !
Though it is not a valid reason , but i can see , previous year at the same time price went Down !

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 11:03:55 AM

I see Bitcoin right now as pretty stable. At least last half year. 2014 was not good price wise, but i guess was a correction because of high raise in 2013.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: