Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:37:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason of the price fall  (Read 4987 times)
Pintasak

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:01:17 PM

I know about the demand and supply and its the reason a marlet gets different price at different price but what make bitcoin users to lead to this pricefall..I mean once there was 1btc = 500$ and after that I herd some hackers have hacked some exchanges and many scammers also poped out during those days..and this all leads to currenct price of 230$ I hope some peoples will do something to avaood these problems as much as we can
The recent crash of btc price was to be expected.Always be critical of whatever your investing.Take time to examine your investments from a contrarian point of view.Prices unnaturally drops down because market will always correct themselves.Btc has been and still one of the  best investment vehicles in the world.It will suffer from prices drop and will also enjoy price increases

eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:30:07 PM

The time OP posted this, bitcoin is worth $500.

Time flies so fast, bitcoin went $19,000 then back to $6,000 and now it's up again to $10,700 and is ready to move for $11,000.

Instead of asking the reason of the price fall, ask what will be the reason for bitcoin to increase so that everyone can share their thoughts and ideas including the good news out there.
joms07

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:38:28 PM

So are bitcoin prices destined for a collapse every time they approach ... Exuberance driven surges aren't the only reason prices can rise unnaturally.
lynlyn

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:18:48 AM

So are bitcoin prices destined for a collapse every time they approach ... Exuberance driven surges aren't the only reason prices can rise unnaturally.
For my own thought the reason why bitcoin was falling if when many inveators or a people who have holding bitcoin was dumping or sell their holdings.This is the main reason why bitcoin was down but we dont have to worry because its normal and soon it will rise again.
tprabash

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:09:09 AM

I think for the price fall market demand going low and some whales are selling bitcoins
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:15:56 AM

Smiley Smiley  I know a demand and supply and its a market that take a different price but how does a bitcoin make users to lead a pricefall .I mean once that a bitcoin really cost a bit and after that Hera's most of hackers who had a hacked people did anything to eliminate this problem as much a we can .and this not a first day passed of the price of bitcoin has drop .but there are always some correction and then again was goes up and some extended it will be continue in the future as well.
Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:24:31 AM

Smiley Smiley  I know a demand and supply and its a market that take a different price but how does a bitcoin make users to lead a pricefall .I mean once that a bitcoin really cost a bit and after that Hera's most of hackers who had a hacked people did anything to eliminate this problem as much a we can .and this not a first day passed of the price of bitcoin has drop .but there are always some correction and then again was goes up and some extended it will be continue in the future as well.
The reason why the price is fall because of the negative feedback and negative thoughts for people thus investor discourage to invest on bitcoin .To solve this problem we must have to spread the good news and the worth it of bitcoin has .Bitcoin is fluctuating thats why price rapidly decreasing but we dont have to worry its still in a normal rate .
torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 03:48:50 AM

For me the reason why price fall is because of major shareholder selling. Some shareholders set a target to sell their stock at a given price or if a certain event transpires. The end result shares available depresses the share price. Then possibly negative research notes or fake news. This can affect the way that firm's clients think, especially those that are more short-term oriented. This may result some selling pressure often ensues.

Hotrod_88

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:17:28 AM

I know about the demand and supply and its the reason a marlet gets different price at different price but what make bitcoin users to lead to this pricefall..I mean once there was 1btc = 500$ and after that I herd some hackers have hacked some exchanges and many scammers also poped out during those days..and this all leads to currenct price of 230$ I hope some peoples will do something to avaood these problems as much as we can

The price falls because of the people who sells a lot of bitcoins they are the panic sellers and they do not even know that they are just letting the bitcoins fall tremendously because the price of the bitcoins depends on the supply and the demand of the people so selling a lot of bitcoins means that the demads are decreasing and also the price of the bitcoins will decrease so just patiently hold bitcoins dont cut off your loss stop selling for nothing.
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:32:52 AM

the densety of the problem seems to be a group of factors besides pumbping and dumping and besides demand it seems that the factor of governements blocking the coin and the hackers doing bad stuff makes it dump abit more i hope in feb 2016 gets to 500$ if no more bad news

The factors also why the price of bitcoin play down because of some insues facing by the bitcoin. Like there are some other country's anounced to banned bitcoin in their country. They are blocking the transaction of cryptocurrency. Some are distributing fake news, this how bad they are doing in cryptocurrency.Many investors are afraid to invest their money, and some of them panic selling their coins.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dark web

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:04:12 AM

Bitcoin's price is much lower in the current market. Due to the increase in prices of other currencies this change has come at Bitcoin's price. We expect Bitcoin users to increase the price of Bitcoin in a few days.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:58:21 AM

Bitcoin's price is much lower in the current market. Due to the increase in prices of other currencies this change has come at Bitcoin's price. We expect Bitcoin users to increase the price of Bitcoin in a few days.
The real issues why bitcoin is down because of the fake issues or news they delivered, so the investor think to change there decision making on bitcoin then also governments want to banned bitcoin. I am thinking too much why governments or other people having negative thoughts about on bitcoin, is it intentional or something bad for them? In bitcoin we can earned good money and help other people having services for them by paying taxes on bitcoin. This is the good thing to collect taxes by the governments, so that the economy will grow and people had income in daily.
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:58:57 AM

If there is a price fall, this could be because of the supply in the market. High supply while demand is low, we could expect a price fall. What causes the supply to be high, maybe because people are selling their bitcoin.
Toukexx99

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:33:18 AM

The decline was due to investors who monitored warnings from a number of regulators and increased crackdowns on the virtual currency market and bitcoin prices dropped due to the act of coin a scam that promotes its homemade coin and to reap big profits and then run away.
Do not be interested in Invest Bitcoin business on the internet now, it is better if we collect bitcoin by way of searching from faucet "and also capital that have accumulated in make capital for trading you can see collection of trading site to be a choice of bitcoin trading.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:19:42 AM

the densety of the problem seems to be a group of factors besides pumbping and dumping and besides demand it seems that the factor of governements blocking the coin and the hackers doing bad stuff makes it dump abit more i hope in feb 2016 gets to 500$ if no more bad news

The factors also why the price of bitcoin play down because of some insues facing by the bitcoin. Like there are some other country's anounced to banned bitcoin in their country. They are blocking the transaction of cryptocurrency. Some are distributing fake news, this how bad they are doing in cryptocurrency.Many investors are afraid to invest their money, and some of them panic selling their coins.
I think why bitccoin price falls down because many of the bitcoin holders sell their tokens and that has really effects on the price because the demand is falling down also. Panic selling is the reason why bitcoin value drops.
putot

Activity: 77
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:23:47 AM

Depending on the demand. If more users more demand. Bitcoin price wont be stabilized. There would always be times it falls because of lesser demand. This is because bitcoin is not recognized in all countries. Some would ban it and some are not so fully knowledgeable about bitcoin. This is how it goes.

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:28:13 AM

When many do panic selling, when most all investors and holders are selling their coins that causes prices fall in the market. And when some fake news come it will also make effect in prices fall because some investors are afraid to invest or buys coins.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:28:34 AM

Other coin prices are also down by 30 - 40 % depending upon which coin you own it. But markets are not going that well and might take some time before the rise starts to happen and bitcoin regaining its 15k + levels again this year. It will boost other coins as well.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:45:11 AM

There are many reason why the bitcoin price is falling some investors , the holders are starting to panic because of the fake news or issues though, and result the marketplace ups and downs or become unpredictable. And still it determined the demand of the marketplace.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:54:02 AM

Depending on the demand. If more users more demand. Bitcoin price wont be stabilized. There would always be times it falls because of lesser demand. This is because bitcoin is not recognized in all countries. Some would ban it and some are not so fully knowledgeable about bitcoin. This is how it goes.

The main reason of price fall is that some of the investor get their investment. The term is "cash out" they do it because they are contented of the price. Most who do it are the big wheels.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: