Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:39:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason of the price fall  (Read 4987 times)
Ondongeric18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:22:27 AM

I know about the demand and supply and its the reason a marlet gets different price at different price but what make bitcoin users to lead to this pricefall..I mean once there was 1btc = 500$ and after that I herd some hackers have hacked some exchanges and many scammers also poped out during those days..and this all leads to currenct price of 230$ I hope some peoples will do something to avaood these problems as much as we can

Bitcoin looks differently from the time it was released. Now it is worth 10,000 dollar on the average. But even when the price is that high when compared to around just 500$. It doesn't stop the coin from changing its value to drop to 6000$. The reason was more banning, legality issues and many other concerns causing the value to go low and coins holders to do panic selling.

▐ ██████ ▌》    SONDER.VISION       《▐ ██████ ▌
HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 10:28:47 AM

The fall in the market value of Bitcoin and other altcoins in recent time could be attributed to the recent Fud and ban from different government of the world which has created panic sell though there is strong believe that Bitcoin market value Will reach  $30,000 before end of December this year.
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:51:33 AM

For alt coin , i think if some alt coin price fall the reason why because another coin have same type and more updated or that coin have no update or the dev didint do anything to make the price rise
BLACK LEG

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:11:32 PM

I do not know this is true or false, I think the bitcoin price is down because here many people spread fud about btc so many people do panic sell and cause the price down, but I think there is a group of people who deliberately do that so bitcoin price down and buy it in large scale
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:15:08 PM

I know about the demand and supply and its the reason a marlet gets different price at different price but what make bitcoin users to lead to this pricefall..I mean once there was 1btc = 500$ and after that I herd some hackers have hacked some exchanges and many scammers also poped out during those days..and this all leads to currenct price of 230$ I hope some peoples will do something to avaood these problems as much as we can

It is unfortunately not true to show a single reason for the declines in this market or to find a crime of a few. When many details come together, such as news of many innovations, new announcements or major investors controlling the market, the valid reasons lie back to back. Being concerned about the market before investing on the line and controlling your investment without panic will be the healthiest way.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 12:19:24 PM

I'm not sure if demand on bitcoin starts to decline. I just figured lately there were a lot of bad issues about bitcoin and it made its value go down.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ucingucingan

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:15:30 PM

In the end and the beginning of the year bitcoin or other commodities will definitely decrease in price, the reason is very simple in my opinion, because in the middle toward the end of the year bitcoin prices have increased, then by the end of the bitcoin holder will sell their bitcoin for the cost of them facing the new year holiday , but prices will rise again as noble as they are in the middle of the year again, so do not panic when at the beginning of the year bitcoin prices have decreased
ucingucingan

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:16:26 PM

In the end and the beginning of the year bitcoin or other commodities will definitely decrease in price, the reason is very simple in my opinion, because in the middle toward the end of the year bitcoin prices have increased, then by the end of the bitcoin holder will sell their bitcoin for the cost of them facing the new year holiday , but prices will rise again as noble as they are in the middle of the year again, so do not panic when at the beginning of the year bitcoin prices have decreased
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:31:54 PM

The recent decline in Bitcoin market value and some other altcoins cannot be attributed to hackers activities and scammers but it all happen as a result of panic sell and government ban of crypto currency activities within their jurisdiction and regulations issues.

GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:42:38 PM

The fall in the market value of Bitcoin and other altcoins in recent time could be attributed to the recent Fud and ban from different government of the world which has created panic sell though there is strong believe that Bitcoin market value Will reach  $30,000 before end of December this year.
I also have a strong feeling that the price will go above $30k by the end of this current year but I do not agree with the reasons which you discussed about the fall of the price. I believe that the reason was initiated by the Christmas and the new year celebrations for which the people pulled out their money from the market and lately the panic was very much observed in the market. The reasons which you discussed were after these incidents already happened.
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:11:09 AM

One of the most common reason which has contributed this much in the downfall of the market value of so many coins which are there in the world of crypto currency is the panic selling which has been done by so many of the investors especially the ones who were newbies as they were unable to control their nerves at tough times. However, there is nothing to be worried about as the market is growing up.
saliga75423

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:59:22 AM

#I guess part of the reason for the decline is that the opposition policies and technology were not stable enough at that time.

#But lately, as governments and people have slowly begun to accept bitcoin, technology has steadily grown, and people who want to hold bitcoin have increased, and prices have risen steadily.

#As a mainstream coin, it will affect the market. Despite the recent various currency price is still not stable, the market is not yet mature, but in the future, can be applied and meaningful currency will gradually reveal their value, and as a leader in the reform of science and technology
thevlox

Activity: 179

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:27:04 AM

yes it is true that the price of bitcoin decreased. It actually depends on bitcoin's supply and sales. And this is the first time that bitcoin's price has decreased. The price of bitcoin decreases almost.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:10:45 AM

Yeah it may still be influential in the market. actually fud like the government ban has been around since the first time bitcoin weakened in january and it made a huge drop. I lost a lot of that time. and may still have some influence today. I hope the price can immediately recover. everyone wants it
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:11:26 AM

I do not know this is true or false, I think the bitcoin price is down because here many people spread fud about btc so many people do panic sell and cause the price down, but I think there is a group of people who deliberately do that so bitcoin price down and buy it in large scale
Usually those whales can manipulate the price of bitcoin by selling their bitcoin at the peek price then after selling their coins they will spread negative news that can cause FUD and it follow by panic so bitcoin price drops but if we have enough experience for sure we can cope up to the situations.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:16:57 AM

besides, bitcoin also has no project behind it. so now bitcoin just dwells as a digital currency. if there is a project developed behind the oin bit and supporting it, it will definitely have a big effect on bitcoin increments.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:05:49 AM

The main reason for the fall in price of BTC is basically the supply of it floating in the market. The more the supply the lower the price. We can actually blame the whales for dumping coins but then again band wagon panic sellers adds fuel to the fire. I'm pretty sure all of us who held on to their coins will be laughing our way to the bank come the last quarter.

Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:37:47 AM

The reason behind the price fall is nothing but demand of supply. No sufficient supply available in the market. Big whales are manipulating the market. Due to price fall people get panic and hold the bitcoin instead of selling. These makes market more down nowadays. But today maket seems to be good starts with green and slightly the price is inceasing. Hope this price increase will continue in near future.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:44:38 AM

The reason behind the price fall is nothing but demand of supply. No sufficient supply available in the market. Big whales are manipulating the market. Due to price fall people get panic and hold the bitcoin instead of selling. These makes market more down nowadays. But today maket seems to be good starts with green and slightly the price is inceasing. Hope this price increase will continue in near future.
The fall of most of cryptocurrencies in the market is the result of the panic selling and also the bad news about cryptocurrencies. The whales are also trying to play with the market by manipulating the movement of the price to make quick profit which is not a healthy practice for the market because it will just make the market toxic.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:09:28 AM

The main reason for the fall in price of BTC is basically the supply of it floating in the market. The more the supply the lower the price. We can actually blame the whales for dumping coins but then again band wagon panic sellers adds fuel to the fire. I'm pretty sure all of us who held on to their coins will be laughing our way to the bank come the last quarter.
Due to insufficient supply of bitcoin in the market I decided to start mining bitcoin. Although I know that it is not easy and the cost is also high but it is the source of earning money and will help to increase the supply in the market. You are right that whale’s manipulation is the big reason for fall in the price. We cannot control this worst thing and will suffer their manipulations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: