Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:11:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Breaking News! European Refugee Crisis Resolved!  (Read 7979 times)
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 10:11:38 AM

Merkel has invited the whole of Africa over to Europe. Europe cannot absorb that many people, but they will still come.
The HAVE NOTS will attempt to take from the HAVES what they have.

No country is going to allow itself to be destoryed. At some point they will have no choice but to start firing the guns.....

I would see you in the place of that poor people. Maybe you are right that Europe will suffer their accommodation but you must understand that this is a forced move. Europe is obligated to act in this way. They cannot leave that people die. It is against human nature.

The fact remains Europe cannot absorb Africa without being destroyed. Simple as that. Just telling you the way it is.

If the governments won't do anything, then eventually the civilians will do something about it.

I don't think people really understand what a nuclear ticking timebomb this all is.

That's correct. But it is not Africa that is coming. There are some poor people from there (are not few but are not all Africa). I agree that Europe must act but not with gun but helping Africa growing and maintain itself. For this behavior (for not acting in this direction) Europe is to be criticized. And not only Europe but even USA and all the civilized countries who has potential to help in this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 12:18:01 PM

Don't forget that many EU countries are in economical crisis and it's not the time to be spending money on some refugees. Look what's going on in Hungary. Those "poor refugees" are storming the borders and attacking the police.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 12:28:08 PM

Don't forget that many EU countries are in economical crisis and it's not the time to be spending money on some refugees. Look what's going on in Hungary. Those "poor refugees" are storming the borders and attacking the police.

I don't approve this and nor justify them but I understand their actions. Are exasperated and have lost the mind. To not forget that within them might be aggressive and wrongdoer people that must punished.

About the lack of money always so has been and always so will be. But I think that if wanted the money are and can be founded. The problem is to be used in the right way.
darkangel11
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 12:40:28 PM

I don't approve this and nor justify them but I understand their actions. Are exasperated and have lost the mind. To not forget that within them might be aggressive and wrongdoer people that must punished.

About the lack of money always so has been and always so will be. But I think that if wanted the money are and can be founded. The problem is to be used in the right way.

And we are going back to the most essential problem: If you don't have the money go and earn it through work. Don't expect others to give it for free. Those refugees are running to Germany and other countries to live on benefits. They don't want to work they want to sustain themselves for free and think it's their promised land. I read that the money they'll be getting from social services in EU in their first year of living there would be enough to sustain them for 8 years in Syria.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 12:45:24 PM

And we are going back to the most essential problem: If you don't have the money go and earn it through work. Don't expect others to give it for free. Those refugees are running to Germany and other countries to live on benefits. They don't want to work they want to sustain themselves for free and think it's their promised land. I read that the money they'll be getting from social services in EU in their first year of living there would be enough to sustain them for 8 years in Syria.

First time I hear about this. Sure that they MUST work to live. If not back to their country. This must be the rule. the other things don't count. But I don't think that those you told are exactly in that way. No one will leave those without working and living with social services. I'm sure about this. Notably Germany which is well known for its severe and seriousness nature about the work.
darkangel11
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 01:04:19 PM

First time I hear about this. Sure that they MUST work to live. If not back to their country. This must be the rule. the other things don't count. But I don't think that those you told are exactly in that way. No one will leave those without working and living with social services. I'm sure about this. Notably Germany which is well known for its severe and seriousness nature about the work.

You have much faith in the system.
It works like this: they take 100 immigrants, pay all of them a couple hundred euros a month. If 50 out of those 100 learn the language and get a job i'd be amazed. Most will find out that social services will pay them for every kid they have more than they would earn in their own country so they will make more children and live happily ever after with free medical care food and roof over their heads. The other more ambitious types will turn to crime to get more money.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 01:09:25 PM

You have much faith in the system.
It works like this: they take 100 immigrants, pay all of them a couple hundred euros a month. If 50 out of those 100 learn the language and get a job i'd be amazed. Most will find out that social services will pay them for every kid they have more than they would earn in their own country so they will make more children and live happily ever after with free medical care food and roof over their heads. The other more ambitious types will turn to crime to get more money.

I know all this and this is the system. They will live like Germans. It is their fortune. This is for sure. But I can't accept that will work only 50. They will work almost all. Very few will remain without work. And for they will be found other way to be useful for the community. I told you. Have to do with Germans.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 03:15:22 PM

35 MILLION migrants heading to Europe, says Hungary as it builds second fence

SHOCK estimates predict up to 35 MILLION refugees could head for Europe due to hugely unstable situations across the world.

The huge figure was revealed today by Hungary's minister for foreign affairs and trade Peter Szijjártó.

Speaking as the country begins work on its second fence to stop migrants heading across its border he predicted the current crisis will continue for years.

Mr Szijjártó told Hungarian Times: "The name of the fence is 'Temporary Security Border Fence' but I think there is no question that in this case temporary means years.

"It's a self delusion to call this situation a migration crisis; it is a massive migration of nations, with inexhaustible reserves.

"I don't think that the analysis results, stating that 30-35 million people out there could possibly become migrants, would be an exaggeration.

"Libya, Yemen, Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan are all countries with a huge population and an extremely unstable situation."

The Hungarian government also defended itself from criticism over its fences.

The first barrier was put up at its border with Serbia but, after migrants changed their route, they have now begun erecting a 41 kilometre fence at Croatia.

Migrants look to break through to Hungary as that sees them enter the European Union's Schengen Zone which offers free movement between member countries.

He said: "The recent international political decisions created an unstable situation around Europe that makes sure that the amount of people won't decrease.

"This is why it's extremely important to protect our borders.

"This issue wasn't this important until now, so the European Union neglected it a little bit.

"It became clear that - though its the border of Schengen - Greece couldn't protect the border of the European Union.

"The Hungarian/Serbian border is another border of Schengen. If we want to follow the orders of Schengen, we have to build a physical obstruction, because this 175 km long area is quite easy to cross.

"The European Union just realised what the Schengen border means.

"If we want to keep the freedom of movement in the European Union, we have to protect the outer borders.''

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/606211/35-MILLION-migrants-Europe-Hungary-builds-second-fence

bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 04:55:26 PM

^^^^ Many might think that this 35 million figure is a huge exaggeration. But IMO, it sounds like an underestimation. Syria is having a population of around 25 million, and most of them are living in the government controlled area. The present situation is like 60% of the population in areas controlled by Assad, 35% in ISIS land, and 5% living under the FSA. As the Assad government collapse under the onslaught of the ISIS, the mostly secular population will have no other option, but to move to Europe. The same is going to happen in Iraq and Libya.
Lenore

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 06:13:38 PM

Posted a few mins ago.  Just read this.  I agree.  No matter where they go.  They could bring some bad with emm.  I am sure this will happen.  No one can tell who is good and who is bad.   Makes me wonder who all is coming to America.  We have enough terrorists already here.  Wouldnt take much or even be hard for them to head this way.  Once here.  Are welcomed by others just like them.

We should be protecting borders all countries should.  I can just see some of this being a huge mess.  That I am sure some will try to cover up as a F*** up like usual.
Exactly. Borders are there for a reason. Now when somebody is actually trying to protect their border (e.g. Hungary) everyone goes crazy. The poll on rt.com shows that 52% think that the solution is: Stop taking in migrants, send back any newcomers. Even if each country agrees to take in refugees they should only take a small and fixed number, else problems will start to arise. I do not feel like paying a 50% income tax to finance the life of a million random asylum seekers. If Saudi Arabia can refuse those refugees, then so can we.

Should we stop all flights too? And cars? Because terrorists have money for that you know? And fake documents, and contacts inside, etc. Walking all the way to Europe is the stupidest way to get in.
This does not make any sense at all. I said illegal. If I have to go through border control and sometimes get all of my things searched, then so does everyone else. If you had only encountered a small group of men, you would instantly change your view. I've seen them throw away food that was given to them from kind people. I will not comment this further.

What Germany is doing is a suicide mission. Slovenia just officially stated that they will accommodate 5000 of them and no more than that. Croatia is preparing to close its border as well.

Exactly.   I think we have enough of our own issues.  People going hungry, dieing, and having  a hard time making it.  Some can get help while others cant.  But now we are going to help out people that are not americans while americans themselves need help.

We should close our borders.  Not let anyone in.  We have our own troubles.  I can see this turning out to be a disaster later down the road.  Something will come of it.  We want to help emm.  Send a few planes over there and hydrogenize them bastards.  Problem solved. Shink the issues before they get bigger.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 06:22:15 PM

Exactly.   I think we have enough of our own issues.  People going hungry, dieing, and having  a hard time making it.  Some can get help while others cant.  But now we are going to help out people that are not americans while americans themselves need help.

We should close our borders.  Not let anyone in.  We have our own troubles.  I can see this turning out to be a disaster later down the road.  Something will come of it.  We want to help emm.  Send a few planes over there and hydrogenize them bastards.  Problem solved. Shink the issues before they get bigger.
Well that might be a drastic measure, but I do understand where this is coming from. Instead of publicly calling out countries that are trying to fight this problem (Hungary), the other countries should help them. Honestly, Europe is not as perfect as people think. If we get anywhere near that estimate of 35 million people, then EU will start collapsing. The EU has about ~500m people. You can't expect a sudden influx of 5+% of refugees to be sustainable even short term.
Honestly I'm starting to question the sanity and intelligence of people that are working hard to be the "welcoming committee" for the refugees. There aren't enough jobs or funds as it is.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Lenore

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 07:48:36 PM

Well that might be a drastic measure, but I do understand where this is coming from. Instead of publicly calling out countries that are trying to fight this problem (Hungary), the other countries should help them. Honestly, Europe is not as perfect as people think. If we get anywhere near that estimate of 35 million people, then EU will start collapsing. The EU has about ~500m people. You can't expect a sudden influx of 5+% of refugees to be sustainable even short term.
Honestly I'm starting to question the sanity and intelligence of people that are working hard to be the "welcoming committee" for the refugees. There aren't enough jobs or funds as it is.

You are exactly right.   It was a little over the top.  But if all the allies and super powers could determine exactly what to do that would solve the problem.  They need to come up with a solution.  People need instead of opening welcome mats should contribute to a resolution.  As moving people from one area to another is not a solution but in my opinion another problem waiting to happen.  And shows that the country that they live in needs help.  They need to do something with what they have in there area.  Stop Isis and them from taking control.  Which in long term is what will happen when they have no resistance.  Just makes it easier to conquer if that is what they are trying to do.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 08:08:29 PM

When the migrants finally get to their 'destination', Germany I guess. I wonder what's going to happen when they find out the streets aren't paved with gold?
They've already given us a full demonstration earlier this week of how violent and dangerous they become when they don't get their own way.

Lenore

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 08:13:41 PM

When the migrants finally get to their 'destination', Germany I guess. I wonder what's going to happen when they find out the streets aren't paved with gold?
They've already given us a full demonstration earlier this week of how violent and dangerous they become when they don't get their own way.

Sounds like someone will find out soon enough.  But is very true.  Guessing its in there nature.

ThePrinceofTea

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 09:33:27 PM

Sounds like someone will find out soon enough.  But is very true.  Guessing its in there nature.

once the 2 girls are out, the def and the eastern one, a few idiots gone, old blueprint can be upgraded to fully use the wonderful benefits of digitization... will tattoos or chips be necessary (iris scanner) in case of barbarian attitude? I don't think so, the long settled turks will not let the new comers fuck their homes... the darkside will not be necessary there.

but in case, beer + previn, they will see... 
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2015, 09:58:34 AM

You are exactly right.   It was a little over the top.  But if all the allies and super powers could determine exactly what to do that would solve the problem.  They need to come up with a solution.  People need instead of opening welcome mats should contribute to a resolution.  As moving people from one area to another is not a solution but in my opinion another problem waiting to happen.  And shows that the country that they live in needs help.  They need to do something with what they have in there area.  Stop Isis and them from taking control.  Which in long term is what will happen when they have no resistance.  Just makes it easier to conquer if that is what they are trying to do.
I concur. Moving them does not really work at a solution at all. It seems like buying time until someone comes up with a solution. However, what if the refugees start rebelling as a group and causing problems such as the ones at the border of Hungary? Essentially until someone starts shooting, people are allowing themselves too much freedom IMO. These countries are really tolerant, probably a bit too much.
I wonder what would happen if a group of people did similar stuff in China or North Korea.

Different environments raise people with different personalities. They are allowing themselves to be led by nature (vandalism and whatnot) and that is trait of animals, not humans.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 12:40:46 PM

The 35 million are not going to be distributed in to the current population of 500 million. The refugees are not interested in countries such as Poland, Romania, and Bulgaria, where the living standards are not good. They are only interested in a select few countries such as England, Germany, France, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Netherlands, Austria, Ireland.etc. So this 35 million is going to be distributed over 200 million people.
Lenore

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 03:26:28 PM

I concur. Moving them does not really work at a solution at all. It seems like buying time until someone comes up with a solution. However, what if the refugees start rebelling as a group and causing problems such as the ones at the border of Hungary? Essentially until someone starts shooting, people are allowing themselves too much freedom IMO. These countries are really tolerant, probably a bit too much.
I wonder what would happen if a group of people did similar stuff in China or North Korea.

They would prolly kill em if not turn them to slaves and make then work to build stuff for america.  As everything is made in China nowadays.

Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2015, 06:26:14 PM

"USA is afraid on behalf of ISIS" is the title of the following long analytical atricle-interview in "Free Press":

http://svpressa.ru/war21/article/131877/

It is also the only explanation for the row of statements and signals given by the US State Dep. The latest being:

"Russia's refusal to participate in the international coalition for fighting with ISIS and decision to act on their own will be treated by the US administration as support for (the legitimate head of the Syrian state) Bashar Asad and will lead to further isolation of Russia"

So. Anyone with more than one brain cell will interpret the above as follows: "Russia, lay off the (d)ISIS that we created to displace Asad and don't you dare try annihilating ISIS before this NGO fulfils its role".

(And it was Bill Clinton, who called ISIS for NGO in one of his many Freudian slips: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv2l6HYNJhA ; While Obama called for the most successful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcGz1a76Clk)

For the record, Russia many times tried to form a UN-sanctioned international coalition to fight ISIS, but such coalition assumed participation of the legitimate Syrian government, which was vetoed by the US.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 06:36:54 AM

Should we stop all flights too? And cars? Because terrorists have money for that you know? And fake documents, and contacts inside, etc. Walking all the way to Europe is the stupidest way to get in.
This does not make any sense at all. I said illegal. If I have to go through border control and sometimes get all of my things searched, then so does everyone else.

Are you expecting them to bring bazookas in their backpacks or something? Like I said there are many ways to enter Europe. Legally and illegally. This is just one more. And why waste time and go through all the risks of the journey if there are already European citizens inside that are willing to participate in terror attacks? The attacks done so far were all from citizens not outsiders for example. Weapons aren't hard to find and they don't need to send in war veterans or something. The video that isis put out was to create fear and more instability. And it looks like it's working well.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: