Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:41:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Breaking News! European Refugee Crisis Resolved!  (Read 7979 times)
bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 05:43:52 PM

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/saudi-arabia-offers-germany-200-mosques--one-for-every-100-refugees-who-arrived-last-weekend-10495082.html

During the past 7 days, some 20,000 Muslim "refugees" have arrived in Germany. The main issue which these refugees are facing right now is that they can't find enough mosques in Germany, to offer prayer services. And His Highness Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud has resolved this issue, by promising to build 200 new mosques in Germany, to offer services to these "refugees".

In the next 3 months, Germany is expected to receive up to 800,000 "refugees". So we can expect His Highness Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud to build 8,000 new mosques, for these poor "refugees".

And it must be remembered that in the past 3 years, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has granted refugee status to a total of nine refugees from Syria (out of a total of 13 applications). The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) has praised the efforts by the Kingdom, to provide safe shelter for the poor Syrian refugees.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 05:49:25 PM

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/saudi-arabia-offers-germany-200-mosques--one-for-every-100-refugees-who-arrived-last-weekend-10495082.html

During the past 7 days, some 20,000 Muslim "refugees" have arrived in Germany. The main issue which these refugees are facing right now is that they can't find enough mosques in Germany, to offer prayer services. And His Highness Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud has resolved this issue, by promising to build 200 new mosques in Germany, to offer services to these "refugees".

In the next 3 months, Germany is expected to receive up to 800,000 "refugees". So we can expect His Highness Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud to build 8,000 new mosques, for these poor "refugees".

And it must be remembered that in the past 3 years, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has granted refugee status to a total of nine refugees from Syria (out of a total of 13 applications). The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) has praised the efforts by the Kingdom, to provide safe shelter for the poor Syrian refugees.

saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 09:03:56 PM

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
eneilwex

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 09:17:18 PM

Is Merkel on a sucide mission? This refugee crises has to be the end of Europe the way we know it. The Islamization of Europe is well underway, and its leaders cant see it.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 10:24:23 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2015, 11:16:12 AM by Denker

Is Merkel on a sucide mission? This refugee crises has to be the end of Europe the way we know it. The Islamization of Europe is well underway, and its leaders cant see it.

She definitely is! People here are already pissed. Everyday we get brainwashed by media and press which is brought into line. People are clapping and welcoming the refugess in TV. This pictures go around the world and more and more wanna come.Just in this year we will see 1.000.000 refugess coming. The old number of 800.000 has been corrected.

But Merkel is getting confronted with people of her own party and from CSU party in bavaria.I doubt this will help.
The people here are not stupid. We see  and recognise the difference between public opinion and published opinion.
Politics tried to tell us that these are all well educated people, acedemics etc.Really? They don't have any passports or documents.So how can they know?And does Syria, Afghanistan, Irak ever had any big industry? No! So it's all Bullshit I say!
And most of them are all young men.Now guess what? If they get asylum they will bring their families.So we might see 2-4 million of them the next years here.

Even our migrants from 1960s and their second and third generations are pissed. The turks, Lebanese here say this is getting trouble.
It's about the masses who are coming.We will never be able to handle that.We already have parallel societies. No go areas in the big cities where even police is afraid to go.You go there and get called a potatoe!

Merkel and her fat Vice chancelor Gabriel are ruining the country.
I'm far away from being a racist, Nazi or whatever. But this is too much.Germany is running the risk to lose it's identity.And a big part of the society is thinking as I do. They are just afraid to go out because you will get called a Nazi!
Many Germans have lost their courage and pride to shout out what they are.
But what is boiling under the surface is going to explode one day if politics will not act immediately.Very very serious situation.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the german government is not really worried that under all these refugees might be also ISIS warriors or other sleepers. How crazy is that please! They're flooding in completely unregistered.No documents. They can make any bullshit story and our police say they have to believe them.Ridicolous!
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:51:11 PM

She definitely is! People here are already pissed. Everyday we get brainwashed by media and press which is brought into line. People are clapping and welcoming the refugess in TV. This pictures go around the world and more and more wanna come.Just in this year we will see 1.000.000 refugess coming. The old number of 800.000 has been corrected.

But Merkel is getting confronted with people of her own party and from CSU party in bavaria.I doubt this will help.
The people here are not stupid. We see  and recognise the difference between public opinion and published opinion.
Politics tried to tell us that these are all well educated people, acedemics etc.Really? They don't have any passports or documents.So how can they know?And does Syria, Afghanistan, Irak ever had any big industry? No! So it's all Bullshit I say!
And most of them are all young men.Now guess what? If they get asylum they will bring their families.So we might see 2-4 million of them the next years here.

Even our migrants from 1960s and their second and third generations are pissed. The turks, Lebanese here say this is getting trouble.
It's about the masses who are coming.We will never be able to handle that.We already have parallel societies. No go areas in the big cities where even police is afraid to go.You go there and get called a potatoe!

Merkel and her fat Vice chancelor Gabriel are ruining the country.
I'm far away from being a racist, Nazi or whatever. But this is too much.Germany is running the risk to lose it's identity.And a big part of the society is thinking as I do. They are just afraid to go out because you will get called a Nazi!
Many Germans have lost their courage and pride to shout out what they are.
But what is boiling under the surface is going to explode one day if politics will not act immediately.Very very serious situation.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the german government is not really worried that under all these refugees might be also ISIS warriors or other sleepers. How crazy is that please! They're flooding in completely unregistered.No documents. They can make any bullshit story and our police say they have to believe them.Ridicolous!

Yep.

Good luck!

Tzupy
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1074

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:51:14 PM

Merkel is doing Russia's bidding as usually, since she's being blackmailed with her Stasi file.
Many of the "refugees" have been sponsored by the Russian secret services, to inflate a crisis and shift European public attention from Ukraine to this.

Sometimes, if it looks too bullish, it's actually bearish
bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 05:17:46 PM

Merkel is doing Russia's bidding as usually, since she's being blackmailed with her Stasi file.
Many of the "refugees" have been sponsored by the Russian secret services, to inflate a crisis and shift European public attention from Ukraine to this.

STFU and don't mention Russia here. Your country kicked Gaddhafi and Saddham Hussein out of power in Libya and Iraq respectively, which led to the rise of the ISIS and triggered the refugee crisis. Turkey, Israel and Saudi Arabia, all being the most important allies of your country, have helped the ISIS to conquer much of Syria and Iraq. Your people have created this crisis. So try to solve it on your own without blaming Russia for everything.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 03:44:11 AM

STFU and don't mention Russia here. Your country kicked Gaddhafi and Saddham Hussein out of power in Libya and Iraq respectively, which led to the rise of the ISIS and triggered the refugee crisis. Turkey, Israel and Saudi Arabia, all being the most important allies of your country, have helped the ISIS to conquer much of Syria and Iraq. Your people have created this crisis. So try to solve it on your own without blaming Russia for everything.
No doubt about it but the US is mostly an oligarchy at this point and the average American is quite dumb and easily manipulated by the mainstream media. At least Rand has been trying to call all these assholes politicians out and help educate the boobs as to what has been going on w/ the foreign policy of this government. I didn't vote for the two jerks of each party last time, just wrote in Ron Paul.
Tzupy
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1074

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 03:46:19 PM

First, the USA is not my country, and surely Obummer is not my president.
The evidence invoked by eastern european intelligence analysts about Russian involvement in the massive increase in refugees is still scarce, but I'm taking it seriously.
For now, the interests of Russia and daesh converge, to create trouble in Europe, so the Ukraine crisis gets demoted to a secondary importance.
I'm sure many FSB agents have been told to strongly dismiss any Russian involvement in the human trafficking over the Mediteranean sea... Wink

That the actions in Libya, that led to Gaddhafi's fall, have been poorly thought, by not providing a long term ground presence, is also my opinion.
There was no military intervention in Syria against Assad, Russia's friend, on the contrary, the USA and NATO are bombing the terrorist organizations operating there.
That Turkey and Saudi Arabia (I doubt Israel can be blamed for this) have been helping those terrorists goes against the will of the USA and EU.
But the root of the problem comes from colonial times, the states and their borders of Iraq, Libya, Syria are not reflecting the divisions between ethnic and religious groups.
So keeping those groups together in one country can't be achieved by democratic means, they need a dicktator, the Soviet / Russian model fits them... Grin

Sometimes, if it looks too bullish, it's actually bearish
bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 04:51:04 PM

The evidence invoked by eastern european intelligence analysts about Russian involvement in the massive increase in refugees is still scarce, but I'm taking it seriously.

Eastern European intelligence? WTF is that? Some stupid Polish scaremonger will claim that Russia is transporting "refugees" from Turkey to Europe without even setting foot in the Middle East, and you are going to believe that? Well.... this is not the first instance. I still remember the claim by the lunatic Polish president that it was the "Ukrainian" troops which liberated the Auschwitz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfSDjh7Qf_4
blablahblah

Activity: 775
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 05:56:37 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Lebedev

Alexander Yevgenievich Lebedev (Russian: Aлeкcáндp Eвгéньeвич Лéбeдeв; IPA: [ɐlʲɪˈksandr jɪvˈɡʲenʲjɪvʲɪtɕ ˈlʲebʲɪdʲɪf]; born 16 December 1959) is a Russian businessman, referred to as one of the Russian oligarchs.

In March 2012, he was listed by Forbes magazine as one of the richest Russians with an estimated fortune of $1.1 billion. However, his fortune has since declined, and he is no longer considered to be a billionaire.[1] He is part owner of the Russian newspaper Novaya Gazeta[2] and owner of four UK newspapers with son Evgeny Lebedev: the London Evening Standard, The Independent, The Independent on Sunday, and the i Newspaper.

I see... So it's the GERMANS panicking that their culture is getting destroyed by Muslims, and they're responsible for diverting attention away from the Ukraine crisis?

I still remember the claim by the lunatic Polish president that it was the "Ukrainian" troops which liberated the Auschwitz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfSDjh7Qf_4
You're just butthurt. The Polish minister was probably factually correct in saying that most of the soldiers were of Ukrainian origin. Look on any map to find out where Auschwitz is located, and you will see that it would make no sense for more distant Red Army units to be involved, rather than the Ukrainian ones. In addition, the Russians have no right to be offended, simply because the USSR is not Russia. Or is it? Make up your mind! Furthermore, part of the USSR's official doctrine was to denounce nationalism. It seems that modern Russians who fondly reminisce about the USSR are actually suffering from a mental illness called Stockholm Syndrome.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

I hope you have access to those links. I heard that Wikipedia was censored in Russia for a while. Roll Eyes
bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 07:10:14 PM

You're just butthurt. The Polish minister was probably factually correct in saying that most of the soldiers were of Ukrainian origin. Look on any map to find out where Auschwitz is located, and you will see that it would make no sense for more distant Red Army units to be involved, rather than the Ukrainian ones.

Listen idiot, the unit which liberated Auschwitz (Voronezh Front) was more than 90% Russian, and there were hardly any Ukrainians in that unit. Most of the soldiers were from the Russian provinces of Voronezh, Lipetsk and Tambov. All the three commanders were ethnic Russian (General Nikolai F. Vatutin, Marshal Georgy K. Zhukov, and Marshal Ivan S. Konev).

That said, I don't care about shameless people such as you. Soviet Union should have let the Nazis conquer all of the Western Europe and North America. People such as you should have been gassed by the Nazis.
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 12:00:01 AM

Source: https://twitter.com/ianbremmer/status/643062758611808256
blablahblah

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 09:14:59 AM

You're just butthurt. The Polish minister was probably factually correct in saying that most of the soldiers were of Ukrainian origin. Look on any map to find out where Auschwitz is located, and you will see that it would make no sense for more distant Red Army units to be involved, rather than the Ukrainian ones.

Listen idiot, the unit which liberated Auschwitz (Voronezh Front) was more than 90% Russian, and there were hardly any Ukrainians in that unit. Most of the soldiers were from the Russian provinces of Voronezh, Lipetsk and Tambov. All the three commanders were ethnic Russian (General Nikolai F. Vatutin, Marshal Georgy K. Zhukov, and Marshal Ivan S. Konev).

That said, I don't care about shameless people such as you. Soviet Union should have let the Nazis conquer all of the Western Europe and North America. People such as you should have been gassed by the Nazis.

Quoted for posterity.

Please, tell us more about your heartfelt opinions on racial purity. Should the refugees be gassed to keep European bloodlines "clean"? Russian Neo-nazis (such as yourself) on the eastern borders of Europe, that's the real problem that Europe faces right now, not refugees. Roll Eyes
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 06:58:39 PM

Well, I do believe we need to support the refugees. But adopting this current method is like inviting the devil to your house. The refugees need help but they also need to abide by the Laws of the countries taking them.

It's like the Palestinization of Europe...
blablahblah

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 08:31:57 AM

Well, I do believe we need to support the refugees. But adopting this current method is like inviting the devil to your house. The refugees need help but they also need to abide by the Laws of the countries taking them.

I fail to see how it's even remotely similar to the post-WW2 fiasco of Jews getting sent to Palestine, turning it into modern-day Israel, and gradually oppressing the Palestinians more and more and adopting the same Nazi mentality that they escaped from.

Even if a million refugees are let into the EU, that's <<1% of the population. There's all this hysteria about a couple hundred Mosques maybe getting built. What about the TENS OF THOUSANDS of fucking Catholic churches polluting the European landscape??

saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 09:20:44 AM

I fail to see how it's even remotely similar to the post-WW2 fiasco of Jews getting sent to Palestine, turning it into modern-day Israel, and gradually oppressing the Palestinians more and more and adopting the same Nazi mentality that they escaped from.
it is very similar. the jewish invasion of palestine began more than a half century before ww2 with "harmless" pioneers going there to work and set up farms and businesses. by the time the palestine arabs figured out what was going on (t1920s) and agreed amongst themselves that the jewish infiltrators needed to be driven out (1930s) it was too late.

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 09:45:34 AM

You're just butthurt. The Polish minister was probably factually correct in saying that most of the soldiers were of Ukrainian origin. Look on any map to find out where Auschwitz is located, and you will see that it would make no sense for more distant Red Army units to be involved, rather than the Ukrainian ones. In addition, the Russians have no right to be offended, simply because the USSR is not Russia. Or is it? Make up your mind! Furthermore, part of the USSR's official doctrine was to denounce nationalism. It seems that modern Russians who fondly reminisce about the USSR are actually suffering from a mental illness called Stockholm Syndrome.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

I hope you have access to those links. I heard that Wikipedia was censored in Russia for a while. Roll Eyes

Actually elements of the 100th Rifle Division (Vologda), 322nd Rifle Division (Gorky), 286th Rifle Division (Leningrad), and 107th Motor Rifle Division (Tambov) liberated Auschwitz. None of these units are Ukrainian.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 10:16:24 AM

Even if a million refugees are let into the EU, that's <<1% of the population. There's all this hysteria about a couple hundred Mosques maybe getting built. What about the TENS OF THOUSANDS of fucking Catholic churches polluting the European landscape??

There will be more than 1 million alone just in Germany this year!!
Furthermore the EU especially the western coutries of it (France,England, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium) had been very very tolerant the last several decades. The people of other cultural circles are allowed to live their religions here, they have mosques etc etc etc.
However I would like to see one of the middle east countries how they react if 3-5 million european move there in a short period of time.Will they allow the europeans to live out their religion and culture?Would they allow hundreds of churches??
Think about it.
Enough is enough. The eastern EU countries got it completely right.
I'm german, living close to one of the largest cities here in which I'm working and studying. There are areas in some parts of the city where can not go because you get called potatoe. Not all of them, but a big chunk have problems to integrate. And this already the third generation of them. They have problems to accept german laws, rules and behaviour. They gave a fuck about women.They gave a fuck about me, sometimes they say I'm worth nothing because I'm a Non believer.
But as soon as I say they shall integrate, get a job I get called a NAZI!
Who is a racist here? Not me! I invite everyone to come as long as he fully integrates and does what every other normal german is doing. But they often can't. As I said not all, but a big part just gives a fuck.
And the sahe you see in France, in NL, in ENG. Multi culti does not work out if too many come in and buil parallel societies.
The way the EU is going now will mean the end of it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: