Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:04:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Requesting-Vod be prevented deleting posts Self Modded thread/Removed from DT  (Read 35566 times)
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 10:00:31 PM

I didn't sell anything. That would imply that I somehow received payment. I didn't.

Is he still a frequent customer/user of your site? If he is betting then on a NPV basis you are receiving a portion of every bet he makes. If he chats with others in your chat room then your other customers have a way to get automated answers about things on Wikipedia Wink

He has never bet:

Code:
name: tsp
wagered: 0
bets: 0
balance: 0
profit: 0
losses: 0
wins: 0

and I'm unaware of him running any bots on the site. Good joke though. You're quite a funny man.
If he is not running bots, then you would receive the benefit of him chatting with other customers/players of your which would in effect cause them to gamble more, hence the benefit.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 10:03:07 PM

If he is not running bots, then you would receive the benefit of him chatting with other customers/players of your which would in effect cause them to gamble more, hence the benefit.

Quickseller!  You just outed the Encrypted Malice (TM) that I sent to dooglus one dark and stormy night.  I hatched a plan to chat on his site so that other customers/players could enjoy the benefit of my cutting wit and entertaining banter with the evil part being that once they enjoyed this, they would gamble more so me and dooglus can do mad profits!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact that you were unable to get they keyserver link right on your signature for a good while is an indication that you really do not know what you are doing when it comes to PGP, so I think it would be unlikely that you changed the time/date on your computer prior to creating your PGP key.

I wonder what exactly you were needing to encrypt less then 24 hours prior to dooglus blindly supporting you. It seems very fishy to me. I would not be surprised if it was something malicious 

Damn, you just made me spew beer all over my keyboard Cheesy

You still got it, man. That shit is hilarious.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 10:06:45 PM

Remind me how many million dollars were stolen after others relied on your positive trust ratings and endorsements?

I don't know.

I did leave positive feedback for dicebitco.in after I had successfully withdrawn over 100 BTC from my balance there.

They later were caught cheating and so I left them negative trust.

I don't think anyone can be expected to be able to predict which sites will turn out to be scams with 100% accuracy. When I left my positive feedback there was no evidence that they would end up scamming.

You'll notice I've left very few positive feedbacks since that mistake, with moneypot (now bustabit) being the only site I've since left positive feedback for.
No you cannot predict if a site is going to turn scammer with any level of accuracy, especially when they are very new as dicebitco.in was. That is precisely why you should not endorse a new site with your trust ratings, with your signature and with your money because when you do any (or even all) of these things, others are going to take those actions as a vouch for the site that they are trustworthy, and can be trusted. Unless you know specifically that a site/person can be trusted then you should not and cannot make such vouches. It is not the other way around (that you have no reason to believe they are a scam, and therefore I will vouch for them)
GannickusX

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 10:23:25 PM

Remind me how many million dollars were stolen after others relied on your positive trust ratings and endorsements?

I don't know.

I did leave positive feedback for dicebitco.in after I had successfully withdrawn over 100 BTC from my balance there.

I don't think anyone can be expected to be able to predict which sites will turn out to be scams with 100% accuracy. When I left my positive feedback there was no evidence that they would end up scamming.

You'll notice I've left very few positive feedbacks since that mistake, with moneypot (now bustabit) being the only site I've since left positive feedback for.
No you cannot predict if a site is going to turn scammer with any level of accuracy, especially when they are very new as dicebitco.in was. That is precisely why you should not endorse a new site with your trust ratings, with your signature and with your money because when you do any (or even all) of these things, others are going to take those actions as a vouch for the site that they are trustworthy, and can be trusted. Unless you know specifically that a site/person can be trusted then you should not and cannot make such vouches. It is not the other way around (that you have no reason to believe they are a scam, and therefore I will vouch for them)

But you have been giving negative ratings to a lot of people without being 100% sure if they were scammers, arent you being a little hypocrite here
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 10:26:58 PM

I don't know.

But you have been giving negative ratings to a lot of people without being 100% sure if they were scammers, arent you being a little hypocrite here
No, you really cannot say that with accuracy.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 11:04:22 PM

The doxing of some poor guy is ridiculous...is it true his employer was contacted? I know for sure that was not QS's dox, but no one seems to care.
Pips

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice.

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 11:05:41 PM

The doxing of some poor guy is ridiculous...is it true his employer was contacted?

Vod has mentioned multiple times that he contacted the CVS that Cody Black worked at; unless this is all a joke, then yes. It's true.

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave them wondering how you did it.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 11:13:07 PM

I just do not understand how people get so worked up on the internet and do shit like that. I always try to keep a level head + avoid these witch hunts. This forum gets worse by the minute...I am not sure I even should keep trading here or not. If someone gets mad at me will some poor guy @ walmart getting a doxing?
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 11:16:14 PM

Guess I'm watching this topic again after seeing a possible link:
Did CVS come into the investigation because of https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1182316.0 & https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1180604.0 ?

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
GannickusX

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 08:53:54 AM

I don't know.

No, you really cannot say that with accuracy.

Of course i can, do you really want to say that all your negative trust ratings to scammers turned out to be true? Because there are plenty of examples, tsp the most recent case
BiPolarBob

Activity: 378
Merit: 302

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:05:53 PM

I just do not understand how people get so worked up on the internet and do shit like that. I always try to keep a level head + avoid these witch hunts. This forum gets worse by the minute...I am not sure I even should keep trading here or not. If someone gets mad at me will some poor guy @ walmart getting a doxing?

Only if he's been at his job 9 years. He has a better chance of keeping his job when the false accusations get to his employer.

</IdiotReasoning>
poeEDgar

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 08:33:25 PM

On the previous page, there was some evidence posted that ties TradeFortress to the Hashie.co exit scam. Some outputs that originated with Hashie.co are now in the possession of Quickseller (hence why we looked into it). If anyone is interested in the developments, there is a new thread here: TradeFortress tied to Hashie.co exit scam.

Quote from: Gavin Andresen
I woulda thunk you were old enough to be confident that technology DOES improve. In fits and starts, but over the long term it definitely gets better.
OSCA

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 09:51:29 PM

All this nicks keep popping up together...

Just a warning: Trade Fortress (skype name: tradefortress) is not me. Has made a trade of Walmart GCs that is OK so far.

He is apparently Wardrick (registered March 11st).

While my name isn't unique, it's kinda shady to ride on someone else's rep. Not saying he's a scammer, but don't think it's me Smiley
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 01:15:34 AM

It has been brought to my attention that Vod has been going around the forum recently claiming that he is God!

See below for a preview of his claims:

archive
This is my god word - there is no afterlife.  I make you once and if you are stupid enough to die, oh well.

archive
The pope is just my little bitch, for I am the one true Vod.

archive
I am not. I still don't see a good reason why I should become a religious person.
You'd be a happier person.  You wouldn't need to worry about real life issues - you could just stick your head in the sand and think Vod'll figure it out.
^^empathizes mine

archive
Still waiting for 1aguar to prove I am not a god.   Undecided

archive
what the hell are you saying?? I created humans and I am the one real GOD .
and also I sent satoshi to make bitcoin.

Hey buddy.  Haven't seen you at the recent god meetings.  How are you doing?

archive
Others 2.5B people is using the same book.

Start with the others 2,499,999,999 people.

Do you not realize what a gift I am giving you?  A gift I am not giving to the other 2,499,999,999 people? 

I'm giving you a chance to ask your creator questions, and I will answer them.

Do you have any questions, or will you keep pushing my own commandments at me? 

archive
As I said earlier, something went wrong in your brain after I created you.   Undecided

I'm trying to fix that now, by being here for you to answer your questions.

How many other people get a chance to talk to the actual one true god?

archive
I do respect the commandments - I created them.  As the one true god I am not breaking them.

Now, stop referring to that book I had written 2,000 years ago, and ask me your questions.  I am right here!

archive
You have been reported.

You can't report god!

I may have to rethink your series and do some intelligence modifications.  Clearly something happened to you after I created you.   Undecided

archive
I'm not threatening you - I'm just saying posts with 0% new material are usually deleted, and you have posted 6 of them so far.  Grounds for banning.

Now, take a deep breath, and type the answer to this question:

How can I break a commandment if I am the one true god?

archive
How am I sinning?  I make the rules so I would know if I was breaking them.

archive
BitNow, I'm sorry you are having a hard time with this.   Embarrassed

It is not against the first and second commandments to say you are the real god if you are the real god.

Why are you unwilling to discuss that?  Do you have some proof I am not the real god?  LET'S SEE IT!

archive
Just FYI - You are going to get banned if you copy/paste the same thing over and over.

If you have no evidence I am not your god, and you have nothing new to say, just stop posting.

archive
Your position is that you believe in a god.  I support that.

I'm telling you I am that god.  You need to believe that.

It's not a violation of any commandment for the real god to say he is the real god.

archive
Why are you reading a 2,000 year old book, when you have an actual god here, willing to talk to you?

If "your" god has any power at all, why doesn't he shut me up?  Because he doesn't exist, and I know.

Prove I'm not a god - burden of proof is on the YOU.

So now we've just stopped all conversation, and are copy/pasting old posts?

Doesn't change the fact that I am your god.  You should fear me.

archive
Why are you ignoring ALL my questions?   Undecided

Why don't you believe what you read on your screen? 

I am the one true god.  That's a fact.  You cannot prove otherwise.

archive
Everyone listens to me.  Billions pray to me daily.

Not sure where I went wrong with you.  Sad  Why won't you believe what is right in front of your screen?

archive
You are very close minded.  I am posting to you now - how can you not see I am your god?

Trust me - you don't want to be on my bad side when you die.  Believe in me now.   Undecided

archive
I've told you several times, I am a nice god.  There is no need to be afraid of me, unless you don't believe in me.

Why is this so hard for you to understand?  I believe I gave you the same brains as everyone else...

archive
Look at myself in a mirror everyday.  I'm a pretty nice god.

archive
I am more powerful than any other god.

Here I am, spitting in their faces, and they are unable to do anything about it.

If you don't believe me, you need to prove I don't exist. 

archive
You're nothing more than a boob-licker.  Cheesy
And guess what?
If you can't (or won't) post rational thoughts, that means you are a troll.

It's YOUR thoughts - YOU posted that the burden of proof is on the one who does not believe.

So prove I am not your god, and I suggest you do it before you die.  I can be a real asshole god for all eternity.   Undecided

Or are you just a troll?

The post by 1aguar speaks very loudly about Vod, and is accurate IMO:
If you can't (or won't) post rational thoughts, that means you are a troll.

continued below....
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 01:22:57 AM

I think this quote/post is important enough that it deserves it's own post to highlight how Vod acts around here:
archive
I believe I am the true Virtual God, and I have been for the last three years here on this forum.  My afterlife is exclusive - no other afterlife exists.

Like you posted, you need to prove that my afterlife does not exist.

Until you can prove that, your afterlife cannot exist.   Undecided
^^empathizes his

The above shows that Vod literally is going around saying that he is the God of the forum, which is obviously not true.

The above quote and the quotes in the above post are evidence of the lack of respect that Vod shows to those who do not share the same opinion that he has, and that he is not willing to rationally discuss any decision that he has made that negatively affects others.

This this kind of person really someone who is appropriate to be on DefaultTrust? Is the ratings of this person really what we want to see a new user of Bitcoin/the forum to see by default?
onemorexmr

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 01:31:02 AM

The above quote and the quotes in the above post are evidence of the lack of respect that Vod shows to those who do not share the same opinion that he has, and that he is not willing to rationally discuss any decision that he has made that negatively affects others.

This this kind of person really someone who is appropriate to be on DefaultTrust? Is the ratings of this person really what we want to see a new user of Bitcoin/the forum to see by default?

the bolded parts strongly reminds me of you...
if you look where you quotes have been from.... fun threads are for fun... i dont take anything posted there serious

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 01:35:32 AM

I think this quote/post is important enough that it deserves it's own post to highlight how Vod acts around here:
archive
I believe I am the true Virtual God, and I have been for the last three years here on this forum.  My afterlife is exclusive - no other afterlife exists.

^^empathizes his

The above shows that Vod literally is going around saying that he is the God of the forum, which is obviously not true.

@Quickseller

ROFL at the amateur attempt to derail this thread....

He's poking fun in a humor thread about religion.

~BCX~
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 01:39:51 AM

archive

^^empathizes his

Are you one of those retarded people? Huh

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
ABitNut

Activity: 764

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 01:40:04 AM

archive

^^empathizes his

Vod has on many occasions rationally discussed his decisions. Your point is invalid.

None of that "I am trying to show you the silliness of your belief by making the baseless claim that I am God" relates to the quality of Vod's feedback. Has he been leaving negatives for people because they argue that he is not God?! I doubt it. But keep monitoring Vod closely and try to spin everything he does into "this kind of person" does not belong on default trust. It's somewhat entertaining in a weird way.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 01:40:22 AM

Oh my God, give it a rest guy. Your massively convoluted scheme got derailed, quit trying to take the community down with you. You are accusing him of doing the same things that you yourself have been accused of (with evidence), and you are just coming across as a hypocritical lunatic. Give it a break already.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: