Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:32:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Requesting-Vod be prevented deleting posts Self Modded thread/Removed from DT  (Read 35566 times)
Brad Harrison

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 03:55:05 PM

If this is true then you are a pedophile Vod

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3066

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 03:58:51 PM

If this is true then you are a pedophile Vod

I'd agree with you - I'd be a disgusting pig of a human who doesn't deserve to live.  

Fortunately, it's just the delusions of a long gone scammer who probably doesn't even remember the story he made up.

Ah, the memories.  But I don't miss those days at all.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
zeraTunerse

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 04:13:41 PM

wtf is going all over the forum !!
is it true that TF  sent 20+ btcs to rip off vod , or TF is alt of QS , as far as i know (no offense )these guys don't have jobs and they are online here for 24 hours ripping signature campaigns for payouts demanding signature campaigns for special contacts and they do say to them"i am a good poster here and i deserve to get a higher payout , you can check my repo on this forum"
Although i am not jealous of anyone of them , but i do feel VOD is right at this point of instant.
QS you need to improve that's why you are not able to become a mod , i remember i once see someone vouched for you to become a mod , i even replied to that but soon deleted , i suspect that it was your alt , trying to show off.
note: All the texts above Were just Emotions , You dont Need to Reply and You cAN Carry on your Stuffs.
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 04:24:20 PM

I think you will need more than 20BTC to buy back your trust
I see your plan, get vod removed from DT and sue him, then go after everyone else to retract their feedback,

And if you sue vod you will lose, your identity will be released and all the people you pissed off will be after you

but good luck

It won't take until court. Every second QS isn't on QS she is loggin into alts and even made some new accounts. She is staying right in the open.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 04:26:19 PM

Vod is attempting to create an unlimited and unconsented liability by offering refunds for those who have rendered services from me.

To be clear, your liability only extends to those you escrow scammed.   I've asked for a link for each request, so the community will easily be able to see if you scammed them, or if you properly used a third party escrow.

You could make this easier on everyone by providing a list of those you have scammed, so they can ask for the refund you have promised.
This is untrue. You had stated that anyone who had used my escrow services in the past is entitled to a refund which is not true, nor is just. There is zero reason why someone who has services rendered should receive any kind of monitory refund when they have received a direct benefit.

I attempted to make this clear on the thread you posted, however you promptly deleted my post, making it necessary for it to be appropriate that you be further prevented from deleting any posts in any self moderated thread you have created in the past or any that you create in the future.

Your use of the word "scammed" is inappropriate, inaccurate, is libel and is evidence that you are not capable of engaging in any kind of conversation based on the merits of a dispute. If you cannot discuss the merits of a trust rating then why should users see your trust ratings by default? I have seen many people who were effectively forced out of the community because of your actions, and while the ratings in question may or may not have been appropriate, it is absolutely not appropriate to remove someone from the community solely because you feel they have scammed, or that they have attempted to scam, especially if they are not attempting to engage in business. 

Did I miss where its a benefit to pay a fake escrow fee to transact a deal with Quickseller?

As for this so called lawsuit,its going to be hard to get anywhere when Quickseller himself takes part frequently in accusation threads against his competition.
For example the current RedSn0w thread in this forum. Lacks any details but still sits for all to read.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 04:34:02 PM

In Canada I have the right to know my accuser, so yes, I would probably get his identity. 

But it's a moot point.  He has nothing to stand on, and he won't be suing anybody. 
If he doesn't sue, then what is going to happen to the 20 BTC that TF gave him? Since the BTC was specifically for the use in a lawsuit against you, then if no suit happens and the BTC isn't returned, QS would then be scamming, right?

QS can staart an internet court (IRC chan or a self-mod thread on bitcointalk), and pay himself to be the judge. and 12 members of the jury, because there's no reason why the judge and the jury can't all be the same person.  and hire a dream team of attorneys (also all him/herself).
TL;DR: I see no problem.

Yep, the defender of the indefensible should see no problem with a kangaroo court, just as a kangaroo excrow.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
dadice

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

DaDice Administration

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 04:56:33 PM

Furthermore Vod is either unwilling, unable, or both to engage in any kind of factual based discussion regarding the merits of any kind of dispute, but instead wishes to use "buzzwords" such as "lie" and "scammer" when responding to a fact based argument. As a result of this, it is nearly impossible to engage any kind of debate with him, and this is evidence that once he "makes up his mind" that he is unwilling to listen to any additional facts.

That rather sounds to me like yourself  Tongue This is exactly how you are usually acting!

<- My trust rating is a joke, due to the poor and worthless implementation of trust ratings at bitcointalk.org
dadice

DaDice Administration

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 05:00:49 PM

You know the first won't happen. Self moderated threads are self moderated and the OP may do so as they please; they've been there since the inception of the forum with "Local Rules".

I agree that Vod should certainly be removed from DefaultTrust. His remarks disparaging you as a scammer could fall under Canadian defamatory law; given the business activities you conduct on bitcointalk and the damages Vod's remarks could have on you, you might be interested in pursing civil action. And you'll get justice on Vod.

@Quickseller, I'll contribute 20 BTC towards a civil lawsuit against Vod. One of his email addresses is mlawrence02@yahoo.com , as given here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=95795.msg1070760#msg1070760

You may be able to subpoena Yahoo Canada for his IP address (via a John Doe-style civil suit), and then subpoena the ISP for account holder details.

Look how two scammers work together.... Are the 20 btc from the stolen loot, TradeFortress? Funny to use stolen funds for a civil lawsuit  Shocked

<- My trust rating is a joke, due to the poor and worthless implementation of trust ratings at bitcointalk.org
dadice

DaDice Administration

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 05:06:26 PM

If we assume that QS and TF don't know each other, and how this is really going to legal witch hunt of Vod; i have to ask: How much do you have to hate someone to give
4600 USD just to cause him inconvenience at best ?

Well, it is stolen money - TF doesn't care so much about it.

dadice

DaDice Administration

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 05:19:27 PM

I see your plan, get vod removed from DT and sue him, then go after everyone else to retract their feedback,

And if you sue vod you will lose, your identity will be released and all the people you pissed off will be after you

but good luck

Nah, QS will never sue anybody. Would be like digging his own grave, if he did so......

zeraTunerse

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 05:24:52 PM

but good luck

Nah, QS will never sue anybody. Would be like digging his own grave, if he did so......

Its not pretty Much shocking that dadice dice site is taking much interest in QS Repo , i guess the reason is obvious , anyways is the site still under the original owner control or has been Auctioned.
I really missed all the giveaways from Dadice and Hope they will comeback here with their Campaigns.
dadice

DaDice Administration

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 05:32:51 PM

but good luck

Its not pretty Much shocking that dadice dice site is taking much interest in QS Repo , i guess the reason is obvious , anyways is the site still under the original owner control or has been Auctioned.
I really missed all the giveaways from Dadice and Hope they will comeback here with their Campaigns.

Well, it is obviously off topic to discuss that here, but since you are asking, the site has been sold. We are currently in a transitional period. And yes, the reason I am participating here is obvious, since we are a victim of QS ourselves. But - that is not the topic here. Finally, it is a matter of fact that QS is a scammer and there is no proof at all that dadice ever scammed anybody!

ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 05:50:05 PM

Finally, it is a matter of fact that QS is a scammer and there is no proof at all that dadice ever scammed anybody!

What he did was unethical, but i wouldn't call it scamming. And i can't say that you scammed per say in that prediction giveaway, but it certainly wasn't ethical either, so please don't act all high.

... predict on what day you think the 750,000,000th roll will happen...
My prediction

24th of august 2015
1MZvjgQFQdAUUx5n6Prxw4oGuRycVmaZYR

cheers

And 750,000,000th roll did fall on 24th, but you refused to pay me due to downtime which was your fault alone.

Not to mention that you obviously have personal reasons, since QS left you -ive , so your "opinion" is obviously bias. Sighs..

cheers
dadice

DaDice Administration

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:10:05 PM

Finally, it is a matter of fact that QS is a scammer and there is no proof at all that dadice ever scammed anybody!

What he did was unethical, but i wouldn't call it scamming. And i can't say that you scammed per say in that prediction giveaway, but it certainly wasn't ethical either, so please don't act all high.

My prediction

24th of august 2015

cheers

And 750,000,000th roll did fall on 24th, but you refused to pay me due to downtime which was your fault alone.

Not to mention that you obviously have personal reasons, since QS left you -ive , so your "opinion" is obviously bias. Sighs..

cheers

Again off topic -- this issue was discussed with the community and they agreed to it to be fair. Secondly, a predictor was indeed paid and the tx id was posted. Thirdly, this roll prediction was not even criticised by QS, so I am not referring to it.

Finally, I have offered you to donate 0.1 to any btc address you are posting - so far nothing has been posted.

Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 07:14:16 PM

My prediction

24th of august 2015

cheers

cheers

Every escrow I have seen here has been in return for a fixed fee or small percentage of the deal price. I suspect that to be the case with QS trades, in which case he was charging extra for no extra benefit to the buyer. That would be a scam, QS might not have stolen the full amount, but they were overcharging while pretending to be an impartial third party service.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Carpeaux

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 07:20:18 PM

My prediction

24th of august 2015

cheers

cheers

Every escrow I have seen here has been in return for a fixed fee or small percentage of the deal price. I suspect that to be the case with QS trades, in which case he was charging extra for no extra benefit to the buyer. That would be a scam, QS might not have stolen the full amount, but they were overcharging while pretending to be an impartial third party service.

QS had big fees, I think min{1%, 10mBTC} was the standard, and bigger fees would apply to special deals(signature escrow, multiparts deals, etc...)

And of course he accepted tips.

He never escrowed for free
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1242

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 10:26:48 PM

Hilarious... absolutely hilarious. Cheesy

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 12:25:12 AM

assuming TF isn't QS of course, QS will hire a lawyer, probably be told he doesn't have much of a case, but he will have the lawyer tried to threaten and settle with Vod, which Vod won't do.  The case will never go to court.

Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 01:20:50 AM

Vod on the other hand has mostly left reasonable ratings (though sometimes I feel they are unfair) but he comes out to be a responsible member definitely more deserving than you. He and TC have been considerate while leaving ratings which makes them both deserving of the DT trust list.
You should take a look at a few of the threads created about Vod. He has a history of trolling those who he does not agree with. If you look at his recent post history you can see just how reasonable he can be when someone is trying to discuss a rating with him. You will also see how he responds to factual arguments.

You should infact apologize to the members whom you have acted as an escrow while dealing with them using your alts.
This was done a long time ago - nearly a week. Both of these people told me they did not feel it was a scam, and neither of them said they had any hard feelings.

If he doesn't sue, then what is going to happen to the 20 BTC that TF gave him? Since the BTC was specifically for the use in a lawsuit against you, then if no suit happens and the BTC isn't returned, QS would then be scamming, right?
I was given an address to return any excess/unused funds that are not used as of the new year (this is however off topic). With that being said, I do not wish to commence any kind of legal action against anyone, my wish is that my reputation cease being damaged by lies.

This is not the first time that Vod has gone around trolling someone who he did not agree with, and this is not the first time that he left a rating because he did not agree with what they were saying. In fact, several months ago, I took an account with negative trust from Vod as collateral for a loan, the borrower defaulted, and this is what happened when Vod was asked by the person who purchased the account from me to remove the negative trust:

Could you quote this as well? Didn't sign the message in time before you quoted my quote :/
Signed with address used for payment, 1NYANiqHHcTHi8XiFiWxiQfBxoyC9DjJq.

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I, Injust of Bitcoin Forum, confirm that I have paid 0.15 BTC to Bitcoin Forum user "Quickseller" in TXID 027fb3debbcdbd49e3a2de372ac76f73e8bffb05efa094c0a946317732548cdb for the possession of Bitcoin Forum account "Bobolini" and therefore own the account as of October 17, 2014 at 1:00 AM UTC.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1NYANiqHHcTHi8XiFiWxiQfBxoyC9DjJq
HHK1K/WX0FVtvbWXv78SGLYPIZxT34GI1rTSSPs88dfsXohr3N9+s+j3WKIPR/W88vpxT2ceQ0Wr1aeGcqDRXZE=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
EDIT: Correct, I sold the above account with negative/red trust
Removed negative trust.
I then received the following PM not a long time later:
Also, I'm legitimately sorry that I was able to remove the negative trust, and if you feel that because of this, that I ripped you off, please don't take it personally. I bought the account without knowing that I could remove the negative trust, and I would have been perfectly happy with the negative trust on there. I just saw the opportunity and grabbed it.
Sorry if I offended you.
I do not accept your apology because one is not necessary.

I was able to "buy" the account via loaning it's prior owner .1 BTC for a week and guess what, they didn't pay back, I made over .01 from it's signature while it was in my possession and .05 from the sale, and this was with virtually no work.

If you feel like you ripped me off then you are free to send any additional amount of bitcoin to the payment address not or in the future.

I didn't personally think that vod would have removed the negative trust, and I did think that he would have neg trusted you if he found out that you bought an account, but I was incorrect on both.

I knew very well what your intentions were (to try to get the neg trust removed), and although I am surprised as to how quickly you were able to achieve this, I do think it was a fair deal.

I hope that you are able to do something useful and productive with your new account.

Just thought you might want to know, Vod's explanation for why he quickly agreed to remove the negative trust was that
It was a personal opinion on him, and you are not him. Smiley

Glad that we are on good terms. If I have to purchase any accounts in the future, I'll contact you first Smiley
Leaving positive trust for you.
So according to the above PM that I received, Vod had left a negative rating because of a personal opinion.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 01:30:46 AM

This was done a long time ago - nearly a week. 

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: