Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:09:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Requesting-Vod be prevented deleting posts Self Modded thread/Removed from DT  (Read 35566 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 01:33:34 AM

I was given an address to return any excess/unused funds that are not used as of the new year (this is however off topic). With that being said, I do not wish to commence any kind of legal action against anyone, my wish is that my reputation cease being damaged by lies.

I've never once lied about you.

You are a liar, a thief, a scam artist, a troll, and an idiot.

Bring on the "legal action", fool.    I will continue to warn the forum about you and your personal attacks on me.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 01:37:36 AM

Vod on the other hand has mostly left reasonable ratings (though sometimes I feel they are unfair) but he comes out to be a responsible member definitely more deserving than you. He and TC have been considerate while leaving ratings which makes them both deserving of the DT trust list.
You should take a look at a few of the threads created about Vod. He has a history of trolling those who he does not agree with. If you look at his recent post history you can see just how reasonable he can be when someone is trying to discuss a rating with him. You will also see how he responds to factual arguments.

You should infact apologize to the members whom you have acted as an escrow while dealing with them using your alts.
This was done a long time ago - nearly a week. Both of these people told me they did not feel it was a scam, and neither of them said they had any hard feelings.

If he doesn't sue, then what is going to happen to the 20 BTC that TF gave him? Since the BTC was specifically for the use in a lawsuit against you, then if no suit happens and the BTC isn't returned, QS would then be scamming, right?
I was given an address to return any excess/unused funds that are not used as of the new year (this is however off topic). With that being said, I do not wish to commence any kind of legal action against anyone, my wish is that my reputation cease being damaged by lies.

This is not the first time that Vod has gone around trolling someone who he did not agree with, and this is not the first time that he left a rating because he did not agree with what they were saying. In fact, several months ago, I took an account with negative trust from Vod as collateral for a loan, the borrower defaulted, and this is what happened when Vod was asked by the person who purchased the account from me to remove the negative trust:

Could you quote this as well? Didn't sign the message in time before you quoted my quote :/
Signed with address used for payment, 1NYANiqHHcTHi8XiFiWxiQfBxoyC9DjJq.

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I, Injust of Bitcoin Forum, confirm that I have paid 0.15 BTC to Bitcoin Forum user "Quickseller" in TXID 027fb3debbcdbd49e3a2de372ac76f73e8bffb05efa094c0a946317732548cdb for the possession of Bitcoin Forum account "Bobolini" and therefore own the account as of October 17, 2014 at 1:00 AM UTC.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1NYANiqHHcTHi8XiFiWxiQfBxoyC9DjJq
HHK1K/WX0FVtvbWXv78SGLYPIZxT34GI1rTSSPs88dfsXohr3N9+s+j3WKIPR/W88vpxT2ceQ0Wr1aeGcqDRXZE=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
EDIT: Correct, I sold the above account with negative/red trust
Removed negative trust.
I then received the following PM not a long time later:
Also, I'm legitimately sorry that I was able to remove the negative trust, and if you feel that because of this, that I ripped you off, please don't take it personally. I bought the account without knowing that I could remove the negative trust, and I would have been perfectly happy with the negative trust on there. I just saw the opportunity and grabbed it.
Sorry if I offended you.
I do not accept your apology because one is not necessary.

I was able to "buy" the account via loaning it's prior owner .1 BTC for a week and guess what, they didn't pay back, I made over .01 from it's signature while it was in my possession and .05 from the sale, and this was with virtually no work.

If you feel like you ripped me off then you are free to send any additional amount of bitcoin to the payment address not or in the future.

I didn't personally think that vod would have removed the negative trust, and I did think that he would have neg trusted you if he found out that you bought an account, but I was incorrect on both.

I knew very well what your intentions were (to try to get the neg trust removed), and although I am surprised as to how quickly you were able to achieve this, I do think it was a fair deal.

I hope that you are able to do something useful and productive with your new account.

Just thought you might want to know, Vod's explanation for why he quickly agreed to remove the negative trust was that
It was a personal opinion on him, and you are not him. Smiley

Glad that we are on good terms. If I have to purchase any accounts in the future, I'll contact you first Smiley
Leaving positive trust for you.
So according to the above PM that I received, Vod had left a negative rating because of a personal opinion.

So because he is not willing to go into details you jump to conclusion that something is awry.
Is this really how you went about outing scammers? I mean how many people where sullied to this kind of thinking!

Lets keep this on track and about you and stop dragging horses in here to flog and confuse the issue.

Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 02:14:43 AM

So because he is not willing to go into details you jump to conclusion that something is awry.
Is this really how you went about outing scammers? I mean how many people where sullied to this kind of thinking!

Lets keep this on track and about you and stop dragging horses in here to flog and confuse the issue.
No. He is presented with facts (as he was above), and all he responds with is buzzwords like "scammer" and "thief" and refuses to counter any of my arguments.

Look at his trust rating when viewed from various depths with only DefaultTrust on your trust list:
Depth 2:
155: -0 / +16
Depth 3:     
Huh: -2 / +22
Depth 4:
-102: -7 / +26

When looking at Depth 3 the following users left him the following trust:
Fakhoury
Another "Hater" as usual, haters gonna hate more and more.

SavellM
Quote from: neutral rating
Vod is an egotistical nightmare.
He thinks he rules these forums and thinks he is doing the world a favour by routing out all scam. I agree he does well with most but then he pounces on the innocent WAY too hard.
He makes coming back to this forum a chore and not somewhere to get good advice.
Quote from: negative rating
Vod continues his reign of terror. I did not ask for a loan here I did not mention it to anyone here for 2btc. Yet Vod believes he can control what I do on other sites. I did promise I wouldn't ask here and I didn't ask. Vod now goes further on his own. Without even giving me the chance to pay it back as I will... Ease up

When looking at Depth 4 the following users left him the following trust (those shown above are not duplicated):
subwoofer12
Vod loves to post negative feedback on others profiles without any basis. Abuses the trust system and makes false accusations.

Darkmatter12
   I dont sell keys you dumbfuck, I sell msdn admin account and if any of my admin account gets banned it will be because the buyer is exploiting the account by taking 100 of keys per day which they are not supposed to, stop hating on others. Go get a life.

MarkCara
Failed accusation, possibly from competitor.

RoSeawolf
Scam accusation against this individual.

printshop
Quote from: negative
Left negative feedback for rupture for literally no reason (check the reference, seriously).
Vod is overzealous in his pursuit of scammers. In my case he left negative feedback without really understanding what I was here for or talking to me. He refused to discuss my case before he left his feedback. Unsupported by fact, he has damaged my reputation, made it difficult for me to transact business here, and caused me financial damage by making it difficult to get a loan I really needed. I wish I never got involved with him. See reference. AVOID.
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 02:25:15 AM

No. He is presented with facts (as he was above), and all he responds with is buzzwords like "scammer" and "thief" and refuses to counter any of my arguments.

Look at his trust rating when viewed from various depths with only DefaultTrust on your trust list:
Depth 2:
155: -0 / +16
Depth 3:     
Huh: -2 / +22
Depth 4:
-102: -7 / +26

When looking at Depth 3 the following users left him the following trust:
Fakhoury
Another "Hater" as usual, haters gonna hate more and more.

SavellM
Quote from: neutral rating
Vod is an egotistical nightmare.
He thinks he rules these forums and thinks he is doing the world a favour by routing out all scam. I agree he does well with most but then he pounces on the innocent WAY too hard.
He makes coming back to this forum a chore and not somewhere to get good advice.
Quote from: negative rating
Vod continues his reign of terror. I did not ask for a loan here I did not mention it to anyone here for 2btc. Yet Vod believes he can control what I do on other sites. I did promise I wouldn't ask here and I didn't ask. Vod now goes further on his own. Without even giving me the chance to pay it back as I will... Ease up

When looking at Depth 4 the following users left him the following trust (those shown above are not duplicated):
subwoofer12
Vod loves to post negative feedback on others profiles without any basis. Abuses the trust system and makes false accusations.

Darkmatter12
   I dont sell keys you dumbfuck, I sell msdn admin account and if any of my admin account gets banned it will be because the buyer is exploiting the account by taking 100 of keys per day which they are not supposed to, stop hating on others. Go get a life.

MarkCara
Failed accusation, possibly from competitor.

RoSeawolf
Scam accusation against this individual.

printshop
Left negative feedback for rupture for literally no reason (check the reference, seriously).
Vod is overzealous in his pursuit of scammers. In my case he left negative feedback without really understanding what I was here for or talking to me. He refused to discuss my case before he left his feedback. Unsupported by fact, he has damaged my reputation, made it difficult for me to transact business here, and caused me financial damage by making it difficult to get a loan I really needed. I wish I never got involved with him. See reference. AVOID.

Here's A buzzword for you. North Carolina.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 02:26:26 AM

QuickScammer, regarding your request to have Vod removed from DT (and the other BS):

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 02:27:11 AM

I have received a few PM's from people showing support, giving tips, and mostly specifically asking to stay anon.

This particular person did not specifically ask to stay anon, however I will keep him anon, unless he wants to identify himself:
Vod might change his stance on the matter if [redacted]

He is a loose canon, last time the Bear tried to reason with him he went bananas and left a positive feedback on Techshare! For now Vod understands not to bite the hand which feeds him and best to leave it so.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 02:29:00 AM

I have received a few PM's from people showing support, giving tips, and mostly specifically asking to stay anon.

This particular person did not specifically ask to stay anon, however I will keep him anon, unless he wants to identify himself:

He is a loose canon, last time the Bear tried to reason with him he went bananas and left a positive feedback on Techshare! For now Vod understands not to bite the hand which feeds him and best to leave it so.

For the record, tecshare is a freakin DELUSIONAL MORON who pathetically tried to defend the obvious scammer woodcollector.

Shadow_Runner

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 02:30:03 AM

Here's another one: SEing the post office to give up the name of whoever signed up for the PO box. Read up on how easy that is. And how you should ship packages.

Going to keep pissing me off Quickseller? 
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 02:31:37 AM

For the record, tecshare is a freakin DELUSIONAL MORON who pathetically tried to defend the obvious scammer woodcollector.
I can't say that I am disagreeing with you. I am just reporting what was reported to me about the current behavior of the current person who it is appropriate to have removed from DT.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 02:36:48 AM

Good for you, liar!

I've received a few pages of PMs from people. 

Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 02:44:30 AM

QuickScammer, regarding your request to have Vod removed from DT (and the other BS):
Oh the irony of this post
I think that he needs to have a very stern talking to, and really should get removed from DT.

Not now, currently he is being seen as the guy fighting the good fight against the evil Quickscammer. As I said sooner or later a time will come for him to find himself outside the list, but not now.

Regardless, how many people need to be excluded from the community because of Vod's actions before he can stop using his power to coerce others into doing as what he wants?

Vod is not even attempting to respond to any concern that is presented, yet instead he is trolling (as he almost always does) whenever someone has a concern about his actions.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 02:46:10 AM

Yep, Vod should certainly be banned for trolling. He's worse than Matthew N Wright.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 02:47:11 AM

Regardless, how many people need to be excluded from the community because of Vod's actions before he can stop using his power to coerce others into doing as what he wants?

No one has been excluded from the community because of me.

You said you were taking a hiatus.  Another lie, remember? 

Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 02:55:34 AM

Dank was banned because his posts would always derail threads, however you were always the one who would make the first off-topic post, he just didn't know how to handle your posts.

Many people have clearly left the community because of your trolling against them. To quote one of the trust ratings left on Vod's profile:
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 02:56:40 AM

You said you were taking a hiatus.  Another lie, remember? 
Oh, many have. evershawn is one that comes to mind.

"lie"? That's just bullshit emotionally charged fluff. I can copy you and say you're lying about that "no one has been excluded [...]". How does QS taking a hiatus matter in the slightest?

bla bla bla lie bla bla scammer bla bla.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:03:37 AM

I am wondering if anybody cares about my opinion on this thread.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 03:05:08 AM

I think this thread is for Quickscammer's temper tantrum.   Undecided

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:06:14 AM

Good summary.

Shadow_Runner

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:11:04 AM

Quickseller since you don't want to respond to me on here and only want to PM.. What I want is you to leave the forum. You will still be doxxed but only to the extent you have already been. You already lost. Learn how to take that loss before its too substantial.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:12:16 AM

Again you are ignoring all off my concerns and are instead resorting to childish namecalling and trolling.

You are attempting to derail this thread, and are attempting to prevent yourself from being held accountable for your actions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: