Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:00:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Requesting-Vod be prevented deleting posts Self Modded thread/Removed from DT  (Read 35566 times)
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:13:41 AM

I am wondering if anybody cares about my opinion on this thread.

I think this thread is for Quickscammer's temper tantrum.   Undecided

Again you are ignoring all off my concerns and are instead resorting to childish namecalling and trolling.

You are attempting to derail this thread, and are attempting to prevent yourself from being held accountable for your actions.

hilarious.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 03:15:38 AM

Again you are ignoring all off my concerns and are instead resorting to childish namecalling and trolling.

You are attempting to derail this thread, and are attempting to prevent yourself from being held accountable for your actions.

This thread is nothing but a crybaby thread.

WAAAAAH  Vod made a self moderated thread!   Restore my posts!
WAAAAAH  Vod left me negative trust!  Remove him from DT!
WAAAAAH  Vod linked to Wikipedia!  It can be modified!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!   I NEED SPECIAL TREATMENT!

I am accountable for my actions.  Bring on your "lawsuit", liar.  

Can't be any more clear than that.  I'm calling your bluff.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:17:52 AM

Quickseller since you don't want to respond to me on here and only want to PM.. What I want is you to leave the forum. You will still be doxxed but only to the extent you have already been. You already lost. Learn how to take that loss before its too substantial.
Shadow_Runner

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:18:19 AM

I bolded it so you don't miss it this time

Edit: Leaving the forum means don't respond.
ABitNut

Activity: 764

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:20:38 AM

This is hilarious.

The funniest part of this whole saga is where the famous QuickSeller, investigator extraordinaire, is capable of digging up the details on just about everything. Yet they're unable to obtain the information on Vod - which is pretty much publicly available - to sue them.

Keep it up, QuickSeller. While it is already quite entertaining you're not close to the level of entertainment WoodCollector provided.

PS.
QuickSeller is a scammer.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:22:51 AM

This is hilarious.

The funniest part of this whole saga is where the famous QuickSeller, investigator extraordinaire, is capable of digging up the details on just about everything. Yet they're unable to obtain the information on Vod - which is pretty much publicly available - to sue them.

Keep it up, QuickSeller. While it is already quite entertaining you're not close to the level of entertainment WoodCollector provided.

PS.

I can't believe TF sent him 20 BTC. is this for freaking real??

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:25:57 AM

Been following this since it became public, very interesting.
I think im smart enough not to take sides in a debate like this, and trust me Im not smart at all  Smiley
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:26:01 AM

Yes.

This is hilarious.

PS.
He claims to have moved.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 03:27:26 AM

WAAAAAAH  He claims to have moved.

My mailing address is still the same, and on this forum.  

I'll give you a hint.  Box 93.

Yes.

Probably not.  TF is a scammer.  QS is a scammer.  Scammers lie.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:30:31 AM

WAAAAAAH  He claims to have moved.

My mailing address is still the same, and on this forum. 

I'll give you a hint.  Box 93.
If it comes down to it, then I would most likely ensure that you are personally served by a process server to ensure there are no claims of lack of service.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:32:10 AM

Yes.

Probably not.  TF is a scammer.  QS is a scammer.  Scammers lie.
How much are you willing to bet that I am in possession of 20BTC that has an output address listed above in the TXID that TF posted?
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:35:16 AM

I just won't believe that TF sent Quickseller 20 bitcoins over this.

First of all, for all we know, he's anonymous and has strived to keep his anonymity. Going to curt over defamation would require him to forget about this.

Aside of the fact that such a case would be largely inefective and any money put on attorneys by Quickseller would be wasted. There's no case in the first place. Sure he's accusing Vod of defamation but then what? Even if he goes into the struggle to drag Vod into court for this shit there's no judge in this planet that would find him guilty over defaming an online persona in an online e-currency forum.

Either TF is cooperating with QS to troll or he just wasted a large sum of money.
Shadow_Runner

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:37:22 AM

Yes.

Probably not.  TF is a scammer.  QS is a scammer.  Scammers lie.
How much are you willing to bet that I am in possession of 20BTC that has an output address listed above in the TXID that TF posted?

100 bitcoins won't stop you from getting doxed. Serving Vod will be the last of your worries. You don't live alone, you know you can't risk problems at that address. Learning how to shut up yet or is it going to take some action?
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:38:37 AM

I just won't believe that TF sent Quickseller 20 bitcoins over this.

--snip--
Either TF is cooperating with QS to troll

that is the most likely probability by far.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 03:43:52 AM

Quickscammer - I've asked you to stop posting in my self moderated Lending thread.

Spamming garbage over and over again just makes you look very immature.  I'll delete it as soon as I get notified, so don't bother.

Take a hint - you are not welcome there.

Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:44:08 AM

First of all, for all we know, he's anonymous and has strived to keep his anonymity. Going to curt over defamation would require him to forget about this.
There is no reason why such a case could not be sealed. Especially in a case where the question of personal safety is put into question. Are you implying that Vod may leak such personal information anyway to intimidate me against attempting to hold him accountable?
Aside of the fact that such a case would be largely inefective and any money put on attorneys by Quickseller would be wasted.
It is not my money. Any money I do not use (minus a certain stipulation) is to be returned to TF, so I am in a use it or loose it situation.

Regardless, as I mentioned previously, litigation is not something that I wish to pursue. It is only a last ditch effort to stop an injustice in the event that other avenues (eg having respectable people try to talk to him, try to get others to calm him down, ect) to have the damages caused by Vod's libel against me resolved.
OBAViJEST

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 03:47:09 AM

Dear god why are people complaining about something that doesn't have any effect on them whatsoever?  Why waste your time bitching?   Cheesy
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:50:42 AM

QS, forget Vod.  why not try to answer my airplane anology.

Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:52:38 AM

Dear god why are people complaining about something that doesn't have any effect on them whatsoever?  Why waste your time bitching?   Cheesy
What are you talking about Huh

If you bothered to read the OP you would see that Vod's actions have a direct negative effect against me.

Furthermore, Vod's constant trolling is preventing any meaningful discussion regarding my concerns.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 03:54:34 AM

Regardless, as I mentioned previously, litigation is not something that I wish to pursue. It is only a last ditch effort to stop an injustice in the event that other avenues (eg having respectable people try to talk to him, try to get others to calm him down, ect) to have the damages caused by Vod's libel against me resolved.

You know my mailing address.   Why not have your lawyer shoot off a cease and desist letter?  Much easier than litigation, and you were given the funds to do so.  

It's because you know I've never posted anything untrue about you and you have no case.

Lack of action will prove ME right.

WAAAAAH  Vod's constant trolling is preventing any meaningful discussion regarding my concerns.

That's libel.  Hurry up with your lawyer so I can counter sue your parent's asses into oblivion.   Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: