Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:09:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Requesting-Vod be prevented deleting posts Self Modded thread/Removed from DT  (Read 35566 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 02:07:27 PM

Vod is now engaging in the locking of topics immediately after making a libelous post about my character. A topic in which there was significant, on-topic discussion being engaged in.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1174622.msg12437450#msg12437450

You are one sick fuck, Cody.   Angry

This is all I'm going to bother to post since you've repeatedly stated you are leaving the forum today, after you return your last collateral.

I previously said a number of times that I am leaving once a loan that I am due is repaid so I can return the collateral....

Yes he is indeed sick, Vod.

How do we know his name is Cody, has the dox been posted? Thanks for replying.

I have his dox.  I'm not releasing them publicly though.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 02:27:49 PM

Vod is now engaging in the locking of topics immediately after making a libelous post about my character. A topic in which there was significant, on-topic discussion being engaged in.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1174622.msg12437450#msg12437450

You are one sick fuck, Cody.   Angry

This is all I'm going to bother to post since you've repeatedly stated you are leaving the forum today, after you return your last collateral.
We all know that QS is never going to leave the forum, he'll just create a new identity and will try to scam again.

@Quickseller, I'll contribute 20 BTC towards a civil lawsuit against Vod. One of his email addresses is mlawrence02@yahoo.com , as given here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=95795.msg1070760#msg1070760

You may be able to subpoena Yahoo Canada for his IP address (via a John Doe-style civil suit), and then subpoena the ISP for account holder details.
If you are serious about this then please PM me contact details and I will get you a PGP signed address to send to.
Great! Please email me at admin@glados.cc; a PGP clearsigned message will do. Thanks!
sent.

edit: 20 BTC received
Isn't it possible that QS owns TF's account? And he again tried to fool all of us.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 03:22:26 PM

@Quickseller, I'll contribute 20 BTC towards a civil lawsuit against Vod. One of his email addresses is mlawrence02@yahoo.com , as given here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=95795.msg1070760#msg1070760

You may be able to subpoena Yahoo Canada for his IP address (via a John Doe-style civil suit), and then subpoena the ISP for account holder details.
If you are serious about this then please PM me contact details and I will get you a PGP signed address to send to.
Great! Please email me at admin@glados.cc; a PGP clearsigned message will do. Thanks!
sent.

QFR

Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 03:54:01 PM

sent.

QFR
Hmmm, it seems that jonald_fyookball is not a fan of people being able to protect their civil rights.

It also seems that Vod has left me some negative retaliatory feedback because I had opened a scam accusation against him.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 03:54:44 PM

I am still waiting for Vod to confirm or deny if he left techshare *positive* trust at any point in time, and if so what the circumstances of such a positive rating were
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 03:56:07 PM

I am still waiting for Vod to confirm or deny if he left techshare *positive* trust at any point in time, and if so what the circumstances of such a positive rating were

We're still waiting for you to leave the forum, like you keep on saying you will. 

What business is it of yours what happened between Tecshare and I?  I have no beef with the guy.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 03:57:33 PM

What business is it of yours what happened between Tecshare and I?  I have no beef with the guy.
LOL what? Were you not trolling him for months?
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 04:00:00 PM

The latest of Vod's inappropriate ratings is his of Brad Harrison. Vod has left negative trust because Brad Harrison told him that he lives in a different place then he told someone else. I am not sure how wanting to keep your location secret is associated with scamming....
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 04:00:53 PM

I am not sure how wanting to keep your location secret is associated with scamming....

It's not.   Telling different people you live in different places to gain their support is scammy behavior.

Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 04:02:19 PM

I am not sure how wanting to keep your location secret is associated with scamming....

It's not.   Telling different people you live in different places to gain their support is scammy behavior.
Right, because that somehow has something to do with him stealing money from someone. It seems that you are leaving him feedback because he is making claims about you, and is calling you out on your tendencies of being a bully
Brad Harrison

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 04:10:04 PM

Vod is nothing but a bully, once he gets called out he starts to bully you

dadice

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

DaDice Administration

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 04:27:58 PM

The latest of Vod's inappropriate ratings is his of Brad Harrison. Vod has left negative trust because Brad Harrison told him that he lives in a different place then he told someone else. I am not sure how wanting to keep your location secret is associated with scamming....

I know that you are immature and still a kid: BUT PLEASE DON'T MAKE THIS FORUM A KINDERGARTEN!

<- My trust rating is a joke, due to the poor and worthless implementation of trust ratings at bitcointalk.org
dadice

Activity: 252

DaDice Administration

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 04:28:44 PM

Vod is nothing but a bully, once he gets called out he starts to bully you

And another of Quickscammer alts I would suggest..........................

<- My trust rating is a joke, due to the poor and worthless implementation of trust ratings at bitcointalk.org
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 04:30:33 PM

I know that you are immature and still a kid: BUT PLEASE DON'T MAKE THIS FORUM A KINDERGARTEN!
What are you talking about? How is lying about your physical location in any way a scam? Especially when it has nothing to do with him conducting business. Vod's rating against him is pretty clearly personal
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 06:28:34 PM

sent.

QFR
Hmmm, it seems that jonald_fyookball is not a fan of people being able to protect their civil rights.

This is just more dishonesty.  But since you can't be reasoned with, I've given up trying.

Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 06:41:42 PM

sent.

QFR

This is just more dishonesty.  But since you can't be reasoned with, I've given up trying.

Have you seen what he has posted about me? Do you think what he has been saying is even remotely accurate? He was even encouraging someone to dox me.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 06:44:55 PM

sent.

QFR

Have you seen what he has posted about me? Do you think what he has been saying is even remotely accurate? He was even encouraging someone to dox me.

He said you were a liar.  Did you not lie about your alts? Panthers, etc.
He said you were a scammer.  Did you not collect escrow money from people under a false pretense?

Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 06:51:54 PM

sent.

QFR

He said you were a liar.  Did you not lie about your alts? Panthers, etc.
He said you were a scammer.  Did you not collect escrow money from people under a false pretense?
He said that I had stolen money. Which is not true. A scammer is someone who has taken money that they are not due. Any money that was collected was done because the other party had agreed to specific terms of a trade and were in no way coerced into paying the escrow fee.

At no point was it implied (nor explicitly said) that I was any kind of neutral third party therefore no money was taken under false pretenses.

To say that money was taken under false pretenses requires you to *assume* what *others* are going to *assume* when taking part of a trade.
poeEDgar

Activity: 299

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 06:58:13 PM

At no point was it implied (nor explicitly said) that I was any kind of neutral third party therefore no money was taken under false pretenses.

To say that money was taken under false pretenses requires you to *assume* what *others* are going to *assume* when taking part of a trade.

By the very definition of escrow, and the common definition used on this forum, it indeed is implied that an escrow is a "neutral third party." You know that's how the law (and logic) generally work, right?

It's not a rational argument to say: In spite of the dictionary definition and commonly accepted use of the word "escrow," it is fair to assume that one that seeks the services of an "escrow" is not seeking a "neutral third party." You are the one that is incorrectly assuming, in the face of customary language and practice.

Quote from: Gavin Andresen
I woulda thunk you were old enough to be confident that technology DOES improve. In fits and starts, but over the long term it definitely gets better.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 07:01:37 PM

Sure, go ahead and find an instance where I signed an agreement that included the explicit statement that said I was a neutral third party. Any agreement that I entered into stated that funds would be kept secure until goods/currency was received by the other party. That is what happened.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: