Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:10:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Requesting-Vod be prevented deleting posts Self Modded thread/Removed from DT  (Read 35566 times)
poeEDgar

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 09:10:04 PM

My statement is correct. I do make logical arguments and Vod has no business being on DT based on how he has acted over the long term.

Logical =/= fact-based. And actually, in our discourse, you haven't been logical at all. You keep fabricating bizarre rationalizations for your actions, but it has very little to do with logic. And then you walk away, having never addressed the arguments against you....

Quote from: Gavin Andresen
I woulda thunk you were old enough to be confident that technology DOES improve. In fits and starts, but over the long term it definitely gets better.
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 09:12:21 PM

Maybe I have very strong arguments that are based on facts. If you seriously think I am a scammer then your judgement is strongly impaired.

Nothing about character assassination to support your faulty arguments is based on fact quickseller. You wouldn't need to even attempt to discredit Vod if you had valid arguments and evidence to pose against what he's saying about you.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 09:15:34 PM

Maybe I have very strong arguments that are based on facts.  

Says the person giving positive trust to multiple scammers and negative trust to those that have scammed no one Cheesy

I guess that's why I'm still on DT and you're not.
Are you talking about QS or me as a person?

I take this to mean you have other alts who are on default trust.
Good for you.

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 09:16:31 PM

Once again

HOW DO I GET ON THE DEFAULT TRUST LIST?
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 09:24:01 PM

Once again

HOW DO I GET ON THE DEFAULT TRUST LIST?
Become QS's alt. He'll beg, borrow, steal to make you reach to DT list.
P.S :  Bob, please keep the discussion on topic.
Keyser Soze

Activity: 470

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 09:36:13 PM

The sky is red and you cannot prove me wrong because my definition of red is blue.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 09:38:56 PM

The sky is red and you cannot prove me wrong because my definition of red is blue.

btw, you owe me .01 BTC

Keyser Soze

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 09:43:11 PM

btw, you owe me .01 BTC
I believe you have me mistaken for someone else.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 09:45:03 PM

btw, you owe me .01 BTC

no, it was for the escrow service i just provided to you while i'm sitting here in my bathroom. Tongue

since escrow can mean whatever i want it to mean, right?  You agreed to it by posting after me
in the same thread. 

you can't prove me wrong.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Keyser Soze

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 09:50:29 PM

btw, you owe me .01 BTC

no, it was for the escrow service i just provided to you while i'm sitting here in my bathroom. Tongue

since escrow can mean whatever i want it to mean, right?  You agreed to it by posting after me
in the same thread. 

you can't prove me wrong.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Well played...
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 12:44:27 AM

Not that the accuracy of such information matters one way or another, however the fact that someone released what they claim to be my employer's address/telephone number should be pretty decent grounds to be excluded from DT, and is probably grounds for a negative rating or two

Dear CVS,

I take internet forum arguments so seriously that I need to write you this letter...

Seriously, close the thread. This is actually kind of pathetic now.  Roll Eyes

Dear CVS,

Your employee, on your time and your equipment, is suing me and implying I'm a pedophile.    Undecided

I'm sure everyone at some point has checked their messages from work. Doesn't mean forum petty arguments become letters to employers.

I agree.  The fact that he spends the majority of his time on here committing scams while being paid is a letter to employer.

CVS PHARMACY
--address/phone number snipped out--
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 12:49:05 AM

Not that the accuracy of such information matters one way or another, however the fact that someone released what they claim to be my employer's address/telephone number should be pretty decent grounds to be excluded from DT, and is probably grounds for a negative rating or two

Why?  You brought things into the real world with a lawsuit.  No one left you negative trust for doing that...

All you have to do is drop the lawsuit and leave the forum as you promised, and I won't pursue things any further.  When I get an email for your HR department I'll just ignore it.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 12:54:49 AM

Why?  You brought things into the real world with a lawsuit.  No one left you negative trust for doing that...
Yes I did.
All you have to do is drop the lawsuit and leave the forum as you promised, and I won't pursue things any further.  When I get an email for your HR department I'll just ignore it.
I have said many times that the lawsuit was something that I wanted to avoid, and I have told many people (who I no doubt passed this onto you) that I am very uncomfortable spending TF's money. I have also stated multiple times that my ultimate goal is to get your libelous statements about me to be removed (and although your signature was not up at the time of when I made those statements, your factually inaccurate signature).
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 12:59:30 AM

Yes I did.
I have said many times that the lawsuit was something that I wanted to avoid, and I have told many people (who I no doubt passed this onto you) that I am very uncomfortable spending TF's money. I have also stated multiple times that my ultimate goal is to get your libelous statements about me to be removed (and although your signature was not up at the time of when I made those statements, your factually inaccurate signature).

Well, I've stated multiple times I've stated nothing libel about you.  You'e admitted to scamming; you were caught lying.

You still planning on leaving the forum today?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 01:03:27 AM

I have said many times that the lawsuit was something that I wanted to avoid, and I have told many people (who I no doubt passed this onto you) that I am very uncomfortable spending TF's money.

But yet you happily accepted it for the explicit purpose of a lawsuit, with the intention of intimidating Vod,
all for something YOU wrongly did, which is why I left negative trust.

Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 01:06:36 AM

Why?  You brought things into the real world with a lawsuit.  No one left you negative trust for doing that...
Yes I did.
All you have to do is drop the lawsuit and leave the forum as you promised, and I won't pursue things any further.  When I get an email for your HR department I'll just ignore it.

Well, I've stated multiple times I've stated nothing libel about you.  You'e admitted to scamming; you were caught lying.

I did not admit to scamming, there is zero money that is claimed that I have stolen.

This doesn't matter anyway, if you have not said anything false about me then you have nothing to worry about.

I am not worried about quoted posts of what you have posted, at least not as of today
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 01:09:53 AM

I have said many times that the lawsuit was something that I wanted to avoid, and I have told many people (who I no doubt passed this onto you) that I am very uncomfortable spending TF's money.

But yet you happily accepted it for the explicit purpose of a lawsuit, with the intention of intimidating Vod,
all for something YOU wrongly did, which is why I left negative trust.
The intention was not intimidation. The intention was to stop a tort that was being done against me. Whatever TF's intention was is none of my concern and has nothing to do with me, his actions are separate from mine.

When you are being hung out to dry, you cannot pick and choose who your friends are.....
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 01:10:43 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2015, 02:55:52 AM by Vod

You still planning on leaving today?

Edit:  Looks like Quickscammer is ignoring me.  If he stays on the forum, he brings what is coming on himself.    Undecided

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 01:16:16 AM

The intention was to stop a tort that was being done against me. 

Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 01:46:38 AM

Yes I did.

Well, I've stated multiple times I've stated nothing libel about you.  You'e admitted to scamming; you were caught lying.

I did not admit to scamming, there is zero money that is claimed that I have stolen.

SAME WITH ME NIGGA

I DIDNT STEAL SHIT BUT IM STILL RECOGNIZED AS EXTREMELY UNTRUSTWORTHY

This is Candystripes, and I am LAUGHING at how pathetic you are, still trying to fight your way back to trustworthiness! Fucking give up like I did, and stick to your job and be happy with the money you have. Piece of fucking shit, fuck you! Im glad you got caught you fucking greedy ignorant asshole! Fucking give up and stop crying about it you retarded cunt!
Ummm, you tried to extort someone. Also once you were outed as an extortionist, you have scammed multiple people both on here, on skype and on at least one gambling site........I have been trusted with pretty significant amounts of money and never hesitated to follow through on my side of any trade I have been a party to.....I am really not sure why you are comparing you to me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: