Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:28:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy Bitcoin Bulk - 35 Bitcoin  (Read 845 times)
rusticforester (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 10:46:08 PM

On this site called http://preev.com/ I have seen 35 is roughly worth about $8000.

I see some people offer a percentage towards costs. I can buy 35 BTC for $8600 as this is a large deal.

On localbitcoins 35 BTC costs around $8900 at some peoples prices. I can save $300 by buying from here I think.

Can people please suggest the best way to go forward. I am worried that I may lose my money, how can I stop this?

contact me here or at my email rusticforester1987@gmail.com

Thank You

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BtcCrazy1

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 10:52:28 PM

I would say do a bank deposit or meet in person if someone is close enough to you. Always use escrow I could do this for you let me know if you want to proceed..
Pips

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice.

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 10:55:36 PM

This is a considerably large amount; I would recommend for you to completely stay away from PayPal altogether. You will not get a single person to deal with you if you attempt to use PayPal.

Use something like Skrill/Neteller/bank transfer, or meet up with someone in person. If you meet up with them, make sure to be cautious and wary of everything.

Good luck!

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave them wondering how you did it.
rusticforester (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 10:57:36 PM

I would say do a bank deposit or meet in person if someone is close enough to you. Always use escrow I could do this for you let me know if you want to proceed..

Bank Deposit or like SWIFT transfer would be best for me. straight from my bank account.

Escrow, Would that mean we would have to trust someone else who could run with both of our monies?

This is a considerably large amount; I would recommend for you to completely stay away from PayPal altogether. You will not get a single person to deal with you if you attempt to use PayPal.

Use something like Skrill/Neteller/bank transfer, or meet up with someone in person. If you meet up with them, make sure to be cautious and wary of everything.

Good luck!

Thank you for advice, I do not use paypal anyway, I hate the company. I once owed them 2$ due to someone reversing on me and they send debt collectors after me. Will not use again.
BtcCrazy1

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 10:59:50 PM

Good luck!

Agreed, PayPal would most likely never be excepted unless it's from a very trusted user but even at that amount I would stay far away no matter what.
Pips

Activity: 168

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice.

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 11:00:09 PM

Escrow, Would that mean we would have to trust someone else who could run with both of our monies?

Technically, yes, but there are escrowers here who have handled millions of dollars of funds in escrows and not run with the money. SebastianJu is a trusted escrow; Blazedout is another. Here is a list of forum escrowers; I would say to only stick with the top 5, and SebastianJu.

Thank you for advice, I do not use paypal anyway, I hate the company. I once owed them 2$ due to someone reversing on me and they send debt collectors after me. Will not use again.

That's quite extreme, but yes, PayPal isn't a very great company, especially when trading bitcoins.

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave them wondering how you did it.
rusticforester (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 11:06:22 PM

Technically, yes, but there are escrowers here who have handled millions of dollars of funds in escrows and not run with the money. SebastianJu is a trusted escrow; Blazedout is another. Here is a list of forum escrowers; I would say to only stick with the top 5, and SebastianJu.

That's quite extreme, but yes, PayPal isn't a very great company, especially when trading bitcoins.

Great, Thank you for the escrow list. I will use one of them.

This could take some days I imagine if I were to have to send bank transfer to someones account. would this not look suspicious as to money laundering? especially from their point of view.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 12:54:20 AM

Your best bet is to just buy through a legit exchange. Circle.com or Coinbase.com work fairly well, though you do have to jump through a few hoops to get verified (not a huge deal though).

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
ntm124

Activity: 163

CRYPTO20

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 01:30:25 AM

I can deal with you at your rate via bank transfer to vietnam. Wecan deal via Localbitcoins so that we dont have to worry about Escrow and it also save you money. Contact me if you like my idea

Owning a diverse crypto-portfolio is now as easy as holding a single token - for anyone.
Dr-Exchanger

Activity: 695

E-Currency Exchanger

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 02:02:02 AM

Bank Deposit or like SWIFT transfer would be best for me. straight from my bank account.

Good luck!

I can provide you that amount through Westernunion / moneygram / bank deposit / cash in hand
Rate you provided would be very good for me

you can use escrow if you wish

Dr-Exchanger Shop :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=308889.0

My BTC Wallet Address : 13rYGYYY82KLByaKGvUrGuqXWU5QDsc5zh

My LocalBitcoins Profile Link : https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/Dr-Exchanger/

My FaceBook Profile : https://www.facebook.com/Dr.Exchanger
Eiishman

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 02:08:56 AM

Can you do paypal?
BtcCrazy1

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 03:09:25 AM

No I would just do a cash deposit and not a bank transfer. That would be the best and I would have you spread it out...
Feboprimo

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 06:38:59 PM

On this site called http://preev.com/ I have seen 35 is roughly worth about $8000.

I see some people offer a percentage towards costs. I can buy 35 BTC for $8600 as this is a large deal.

On localbitcoins 35 BTC costs around $8900 at some peoples prices. I can save $300 by buying from here I think.

Can people please suggest the best way to go forward. I am worried that I may lose my money, how can I stop this?

contact me here or at my email rusticforester1987@gmail.com

Thank You

Hello rusticforester:

I sent you one PM
Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 06:50:26 PM

Can you do paypal?

Obviously, he will, judging from what he said earlier.

And newbies + PayPal just do not mix. You should stop begging to do those trades altogether.

rusticforester (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 07:14:35 PM

Locking topic, bought on LocalBitcoins, Thanks for offers Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: