Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:04:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Lending Platform BitLend.io  (Read 26316 times)
simdude (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:11:48 PM

i was not asking about bitlend. do you deny that you are Jason Sponaugle ?

I do not deny. I am Jason Sponaugle
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:12:45 PM

I wish i knew where garza was. Just so you know i am a Developer i know the system pretty well for sure. But overall its really up to who ever invests or borrows to report about the system. All i want is for people to join up and try it out. Other then that. That is all i can say about BitLend.io.

How can you sit there using a puppet account trying to convince people to send you their full financial information, Jason?

Anybody who is stupid enough to send their full financial information to someone following the scam playbook to the letter like this is a complete and total fucking fool.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:13:58 PM

good  Smiley

but why go trough the trouble of looking like a customer and not announce it as the developer transparently
simdude (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:14:08 PM

They don't have to. It's is the end user decision to post the data or not.
simdude (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:15:21 PM

good  Smiley

but why go trough the trouble of looking like a customer and not announce it as the developer transparently

Cause i am also a customer of the system. So either view is acceptable. I had to follow the same process as all other users in verifying my account information.
Paul Revere

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:18:07 PM

good  Smiley

Cause i am also a customer of the system. So either view is acceptable. I had to follow the same process as all other users in verifying my account information.

You are also a very poor liar.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
simdude (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:18:42 PM

Prove that i am a lair in that statement.
Paul Revere

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:23:07 PM

Prove that i am a lair in that statement.

You started this thread posing as someone else (a happy dappy customer) to deliberately instill false confidence in this operation. Deliberately misleading people is called LYING. You sir, are a liar, and a rather poor one at that.  If you had not been called out as being Jason, how long would you have kept up this charade? As long as you did not get busted- of course.  How many other smurf accounts are you manning on how many forums to shill this operation right now?

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8968

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 05:24:59 PM

good  Smiley

No, "either view" is not acceptable. Being a customer does not make you not an insider with a vested interest in site's success. You have to disclose that kind of involvement upfront and not when you're called out. Now defending that position you're making it worse. I suggest you talk to your superiors before continuing.
simdude (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:27:08 PM

Yes i have been told i should come clean and let other customer include you guys find out for your self's if the system is what it is. And that is why i invite you to sign up and give it a shot. The only way to Redemption is to show what we can do.
Paul Revere

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:33:34 PM

Yes i have been told i should come clean and let other customer include you guys find out for your self's if the system is what it is. And that is why i invite you to sign up and give it a shot. The only way to Redemption is to show what we can do.

By "What we can do", what exactly do you mean? Enable people who need a job- not a fucking LOAN, to borrow BTC from others , so they can invest in some Magic Beans like Paycoin ? Then, when these loans go the way they are destined to go eventually, the lender loses his BTC, the borrower loses that BTC plus interest, you assholes get your fees, and the scammers running whatever the next Ponzi is get about 90% of the total. Then, as a bonus, the dumbass borrower gets to get mega-doxxed and have real life collection agencies turned loose on him, turning his credit record into a fucking shitstain. Bravo! Well done sirs! That is not even getting into what will happen with customer personal information in the event of a "hack" or such- you know, the kind associated with the Paycoin operation you are involved with , for instance- those kinds of total security fuckups.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8968

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 05:34:23 PM

Sorry, I'm having trouble parsing that. Are you saying you've talked to your boss and you've been told that you're fine representing BitLend.io the way you are?

Because if that's the case then the least derogatory comment I can make is that BitLend deserves everything that's coming its way in this thread.

I hope that's not the case though. There has to be SOMEONE there with a moral compass and a spell checker.
Paul Revere

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 06:14:08 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2015, 06:48:22 PM by Paul Revere

Here is a prime candidate for your first borrower:

Are you making it perfectly clear to potential investors (loan funders) that you are specifically targeting the dumbest of the dumb, most gullible, hardcore fools in the crypto world? The three time loser Paycoiners? Right now all those nice fat loans  to this same group that Carmelo Milian arranged via BTCLend that were mostly in Scrypt CC are all going belly up, and now another "service" just like his is rearing it's ugly head to feed on the pool of suckers known as Paycoiners. Lovely.

Edit to add: Here is an even better idea. Maybe you can get some fools investors to fund a 25-30 BTC  loan to Paycoiner Kapetan, because that Jamloan "investment" he made in Scrypt CC somehow didn't work out. You can help finance the next Ponzi and kick the debt can down the road a few months and end up with a different set of loan bagholders that way! Awesome!

https://btcjam.com/users/33964

Paul Revere

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 02:09:34 PM

What is this about?

https://paycointalk.org/topic/592/bitlend-io-new-btc-lending-platform/11

Is this true? How many dirtbag Paycoin/GAW scammers are hiding in this new "business"?

boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 09:33:06 PM

What is this about?

https://paycointalk.org/topic/592/bitlend-io-new-btc-lending-platform/11

Is this true? How many dirtbag Paycoin/GAW scammers are hiding in this new "business"?

I am just interrested, why does someone say Joe is involved, where does this info come from? If he is involved then it's really not nice not informing about it.

Alan should have presented this project here, not jason. I do not think he wanted to pretend he is a customer, I think he did not want to sound as developer, but why did he present it? Especially because their names are published on their homepage. I do not get a feeling that they hide something, except if it's true about joe.

Even Mr. Nelson would be better as he seems to work for support.

As far as I know, launch was success and that means soon we will see how it really works.

boki15

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 10:56:54 PM

Ok, here is the answer about Joe. His involvement is not good at all, even if only partially. I would like to hear an comment from simdude how far was his involvement and why do you trust joe?
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 11:51:36 PM

Who cares about Joe? that's obviously a MAJOR red flag, but no one with a brain should want to get involved with the other gawtards involved in this site.

Anyone that deeply involved in anything to do with GAW and paycoin is either too stupid or too scummy to do business with in the future.
boki15

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 12:23:07 AM

Nobody, why do you think someone cares about him Smiley

If someone of GAW is involved then it's already a bad sign. It looks like there are many who try them out and some information could help others to decide and get own impression, like involvement of ex. GAW employee, I do not care if it is a joe or someone else from gaws scam team. I think it is the same reason why you probably posted your comment, if nobody cares, why do you care?
Paul Revere

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 12:26:19 AM

Wow- and here I figured this was just some random BS, and here it turns out that Mordica really is involved.

Never really read much of Allen's posts before, did he always sound like he was emulating Garza?

boki15

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 12:29:37 AM

Wow- and here I figured this was just some random BS, and here it turns out that Mordica really is involved.

Never really read much of Allen's posts before, did he always sound like he was emulating Garza?

Lol Smiley, I knew it, that's why I asked and did research by myself. You are tipping good, you should share some tips for sports Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: