Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:40:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Lending Platform BitLend.io  (Read 26313 times)
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 02:26:36 PM

Another genius over there talking about moridca's "redemption."

I would love some of the drugs they are on. I don't believe anyone involved is innocent of anything, but he is one of the top offenders. If there is some dream world where he was innocent he is definitely not smart enough to do anything else in the future. He was in charge of the data center which was a complete failure and the most obvious part of the scam.

Every step of the operation was fraudulent, but the data center might be the king. There were no hashlets in there, they posted fake pictures and videos, they accepted maintenance fees and didn't pay electric bills, and they didn't pass on mined coins to users. How the fuck can the guy in charge of that "redeem himself?"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 02:35:47 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2015, 03:00:18 PM by Paul Revere

Another genius over there talking about moridca's "redemption."

I would love some of the drugs they are on. I don't believe anyone involved is innocent of anything, but he is one of the top offenders. If there is some dream world where he was innocent he is definitely not smart enough to do anything else in the future. He was in charge of the data center which was a complete failure and the most obvious part of the scam.

Every step of the operation was fraudulent, but the data center might be the king. There were no hashlets in there, they posted fake pictures and videos, they accepted maintenance fees and didn't pay electric bills, and they didn't pass on mined coins to users. How the fuck can the guy in charge of that "redeem himself?"

I also recall some Emails where Joe is helping dig up personal information from the GAW customer database and connect it to various people that Josh wanted to target. That means YOU, fellow BCTrs! And then Allen hires this asshole ? Un-believable.

P.S: All of you who recently received that Global whatever blah scam phishing Email may very well have been targeted by information that was "leaked" - or maybe "hacked", stolen, or SOLD to whatever scam entity did that from this very same GAW (or associated scams) databases(s).That is assuming it wasn't  Garza or one of the insider GAWcrooks behind that directly, of course.That is a possibility , too.  And now Joe is part of an operation with access to your REAL full personal and FINANCIAL information? Are you fucking KIDDING ME? Touch the fucking wires together, folks. Turn on the lightbulb.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 05:26:40 PM

Yes, this global bullshit could come from the same poop   Shocked
Paul Revere

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 05:54:54 PM

Came across a picture purportedly showing Allen & Joe in the new Bitlend Super CIA Level Security data server facility where all of your financial data is kept- far, FAR away from the hands of any potential crooks. No sir, no crooks are going to get at your information or deposits here, nope. No, SIR! Not in any Super CIA Level Security Level Outfit that Joe Mordica is known for running, not a fucking chance!

Some people were saying that they can see some signs of Photoshopping with this. I agree, when I  look close  I can see that some of the (obviously unplugged and non-functional) data servers were probably copy/pasted.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
boki15

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 06:32:30 PM

@Paul
and you ask Smiley, just zoom to the image, I think this is enough, but you just need to compare light and where it comes from, it's photoshop
Paul Revere

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 06:37:21 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2015, 07:45:21 PM by Paul Revere

OK, I see now.  I guess Allen Shinner and his business partner Joe Mordica must have staged that pic with just a couple racks of unplugged gear and added more to make it appear they have a really big data center to store Bitlend customer personal data and deposits.

boki15

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:01:05 PM

No it's too clever for ganza, they took a picture. To visit datacenter would cost money which he needs for dildos, that's probably how he defends himself in sending his retarded brother to the court:
Paul Revere

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 10:10:07 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2015, 10:39:40 PM by Paul Revere

Here is a clue about why Bitlend is registered in Dubai.

Allen Shinners , CEO of Bitlend, chastising Homero Joshua Garza (While Allen still worked for or with GAW / Garza promoting GAW and Paycoin ) for not moving Paybase offshore to avoid all of those pesky money laundering and fraud laws in the US. Well, at least Allen takes his own advice and set Bitlend up in Dubai. You would not want Bitlend to be exposed to a possible group lawsuit in the US or anything like that in the future, right?? Cmon, what if Bitlend goes belly up and leaves some idiot investor bagholders pissed off who then decide to select the biggest idiot amongst them to lead a lawsuit against Bitlend? Gotta watch out for that, seriously. It really could happen just like that, I have seen it before with this GAW / Garza / Paycoin deal.

Who is the UAE national with at least 51% ownership of Bitlend, allowing it to be registered there again? Or is the Dubai corporate registry just another deception? Nothing says legitimate like intentionally planning ahead to structure your company to evade laws designed to protect people from things your company is going to be involved in.  

Paul Revere

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 11:47:51 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2015, 12:02:05 AM by Paul Revere

A response to Allen's verbose excuses over on his pet forum about why he decided with great deliberation and forethought to hire for his financial firm the same bunch of crooks largely responsible for ripping himself and others off , resulting in the lawsuit he is heading against GAW / Garza. This is so fucking insane that I still can't quite fathom that this is actually true.

I guess hiring the very people you are suing is precisely what one should expect from the duly elected representative of a large group of the most gullible fucking idiots ever assembled, the Paycoiners. Here is one of them:

I agree. Lying down with a bunch of dirty, stinking dogs makes it likely that you will get up with fleas. It also makes it 100% certain that you will get up with some dirty, stinking dogs.

P.S: @ Bubba:  Not to go all grammar nazi or anything, but if you lye with dogs they will sort of dissolve. And flees? Well those are gone, too.

hyoung

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 05:24:36 PM

So guys, what's the conclusion about bitlend.io - scam, legit or in the grey zone and worth benefit of doubt until things start going wrong ?
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 05:31:26 PM

So guys, what's the conclusion about bitlend.io - scam, legit or in the grey zone and worth benefit of doubt until things start going wrong ?

the conclusion is: anyone slightly related to Josh Garza, CEO of Fraudulent GAW and Paycoin can only make you lose money. don't touch it.

Paul Revere

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 06:08:09 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2015, 07:00:02 PM by Paul Revere

the conclusion is: anyone slightly related to Josh Garza, CEO of Fraudulent GAW and Paycoin can only make you lose money. don't touch it.

What concerns me the most is the personal and financial information. THAT is where the money is from something like this, regardless of whether Allen realizes this or not. I am certain one of the known scammers he has hired to handle this information do. One thumb drive (or a few clicks of the mouse) and they would have the complete personal and financial records of every single customer in their database- forever. If they manage to build up a database of thousands of people that would be a goldmine , even if the information was used "legitimately". Nobody gives a crap about how nice of a guy Allen thinks Joe is, he has repeatedly demonstrated that he is not to be trusted with ANYTHING, especially information like this. I will give Allen the benefit of the doubt and say that he is simply gullible and not aware of the implications of putting people who have abused personal information in the past in charge of even more and more harmful if released -personal information. At best he is simply making an incredibly bad decision in hiring these scumbags from the Paycoin world. If I were to give a medical diagnosis, I would have to say that Allen has the worst case of Paycoin on the Brain ever seen.

Carmelo Milian's take on it:

https://btclendtalk.org/topic/891/bitlend-io  
https://archive.is/dfqPD

Cmilian is sure that this was a Garza production, because it was taking shape at the same time Garza was using GAW employees (probably including Joe) to help put BTCLend together. But, of course, after Garza "helped" create and fund BTCLend, he totally didn't take a cut of the action, because that is just the way Homero rolls.

I also love the statement that "Joe had a copy", and this was the source code for what is now Bitlend. Put that one your pipe and puff on it for a second. Joe made an information robbery (Backdoor? Thumbdrive?) from GAW, and this is now Bitlend? Surely you jest, good sir!

sinaninkisi

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 06:53:47 PM

can u send me a invite code ?

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 08:21:59 PM

I also love the statement that "Joe had a copy", and this was the source code for what is now Bitlend. Put that one your pipe and puff on it for a second. Joe made an information robbery (Backdoor? Thumbdrive?) from GAW, and this is now Bitlend? Surely you jest, good sir!

Ah shit I'm slow. Now I remember Joe's e-mails saying something about BTCJam, screenshots, etc from as early as mid-2014. I was wondering what that meant. So GAW were developing a BTCJam "competitor" and cmilian seems to think that Joe kept the source code and it later became BitLend. Now of course cmilian is not what I would call a reliable witness but it's an interesting coincidence nonetheless.
Paul Revere

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 08:29:16 PM

Ah shit I'm slow. Now I remember Joe's e-mails saying something about BTCJam, screenshots, etc from as early as mid-2014. I was wondering what that meant. So GAW were developing a BTCJam "competitor" and cmilian seems to think that Joe kept the source code and it later became BitLend. Now of course cmilian is not what I would call a reliable witness but it's an interesting coincidence nonetheless.

Right, and if you think about the timing, sounds quite plausible that BTCLend and Bitlend are actually the same code. If what was to become Bitlend was already done, why would Homero pay GAW devs to work on BTCLend later? We know Josh put GAW devs to work on getting BTClend up and running, it is in the emails.  Makes no sense that way. If they are both the same source code and Joe had some of it already worked out before Cmilian came along pimping BTCLend to Josh and they then finished it, it makes more sense. Whichever way, it appears that Honest Joe made off with the source code of Bitlend from GAW, according to Honest Carmelo.

funkenstein
Legendary

Activity: 1066
Merit: 1050

Khazad ai-menu!

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 08:35:16 PM

Props to Paul Revere. 

Most of us jaded internauts would take one look at a puerile scam site run by some folks who live in extreme poverty (financial and intellectual) and simply move on with our daily business as with any CHEAP V14GR4!! spam mail.  However Herr. Revere has put in good work to help those more gullible.  Hats off to you sir. 

"Give me control over a coin's checkpoints and I care not who mines its blocks."
http://vtscc.org  http://woodcoin.info
Paul Revere

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 08:46:27 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2015, 09:30:20 PM by Paul Revere

Props to Paul Revere.  

Most of us jaded internauts would take one look at a puerile scam site run by some folks who live in extreme poverty (financial and intellectual) and simply move on with our daily business as with any CHEAP V14GR4!! spam mail.  However Herr. Revere has put in good work to help those more gullible.  Hats off to you sir.  

Thank you kindly, sir. When this popped up a few days ago, I figured it was just another not needed and in the end probably detrimental "service" and said my piece. Then I saw that there were Paycoiners involved and started pulling on some loose threads. Imagine my surprise when Joe Mordica fell out of Allens underwear! This is way off of the charts wacky, when you have the guy leading the big lawsuit against GAW hiring the very guy who implemented that scam. Homero Garza did not actually do jack shit. He stole exactly as many dollars as Hitler killed Jews. None. Zero. (Not counting embezzlement, of course) They both had other people commit the actual crimes, and in the case of GAW, the #1 guy who made the whole Hashlet Ponzi and then Zencloud/Paycoin scams function was Joe Mordica. It is completely nuts.

Paul Revere

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 04:10:46 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2015, 04:50:29 PM by Paul Revere

Korfax is hammering hard on the Paycoiners:

Ahh, Now you're cooking with gas, bro! No more messing around with just two lil' ol' invites .

Uhhh, sorry, asshole. The BTC is HERE, not there, morons. Your pathetic Paycoiner pals have already been thoroughly fleeced by the same bunch of crooks who are now running Bitlend. Hows about a nice juicy FAIL sandwich with Scam sauce? Then you can go take a big Paycoin and wipe your ass with your "invites". Even the Paycoiner "Freddie Mercury coming out of a toothed vagina" knows enough to stay away from the scumbags running Bitlend. You are really going to have to scrape the bottom of the fucking barrel to find some dumbasses to take advantage of, better get busy!

https://paycointalk.org/category/9/bitcoin

As you can clearly see, Bitlend has NOTHING to do with Paycoin or the GAW scum that pulled that scam, which is why it was rolled out on Paycoiner forums and targeted specifically at the dumbass Paycoiners, and of course manned exclusively by the very people who ran and still are running the Paycoin fraud operation. In a slightly ironic twist, you can see a thread about the Global Advisors phishing scam Email that was targeted at people from the GAW/Zencloud customer database that by "pure coincidence" happened to be controlled by Joe Mordica, the very same guy who is in charge of the Bitlend customer database. Allen, you can take your "They have not been CONVICTED" of crimes yet" horse shit and buy a Paycoin with it. These scumbags ARE scammers, and the best case scenario is that you are a fool for hiring them. What your opinion of these GAW turds is is completely irrelevant. If you are NOT just a complete and total fool, then there is likely something else going on. If there is some sort of explanation for all of this, I suggest coming out of your little shithole private Paycoiner echochamber forum and do some serious 'splainin and tell everyone why everything about this scum filled Bitlend operation is actually the opposite of what it looks like. Or, just keep following the scam playbook like you are right now. I am sure you will be pleased to know that as of this morning this thread exposing the scumbags in this operation officially has a higher G search ranking  than Bitlend.io does. If you continue on your chosen path, the disparity between the two will continue to grow. Eventually, some of the clients for your regular business are going to start seeing what you are involved in and the type of people you have intentionally selected to be working with sensitive data. Do you think THEY will give a rat's ass about your lame ass rationalizations about why these scumbags are "not convicted yet" and are therefore trustworthy?  You seem like a decent and likeable fellow, at some point you should do the honorable and proper thing and punch out of this fucking Lead Zeppelin you launched and save what is left of your integrity. Seriously. Wake the fuck up.

Paul Revere

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 10:14:26 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2015, 10:27:00 PM by Paul Revere

Hey Korfax, get your shillin' butt over here, I have found a customer that needs an invite to Bitlend. I am 100% serious. His name is galdur, and I think he is a prime candidate for a Bitlend loan. Just PM him one of those "two" invites you have bro. Shill on, mighty Paycoiner!!!

I have a splendid idea for you, Galdur. You should get yourself a loan from Bitlend. It is a new lending platform like BTCJam that is being run by the core of the GAW/Paycoin  team, who have control over the millions of premined Paycoins AND the Prime Controllers. They are LITERALLY the assholes shitting out thousands of free XPY and pulling these Pump and Dumps so that they can sell these worthless shitcoins they just created to some stupid, gullible asshole like yourself. Think about the perfection of this. You can give your money to the same fucking pack of grifters TWICE! They collect their fee when they broker your loan (shylocks) and then when you go "invest" in Paycoins, they are the ones who sell you those too! Then, by the time your loan is due and the Paycoin price has plummeted another 50-70%, you default on your loan, and they then turn a real world collection agency loose on your ass. In addition to that, your full financial information will get "hacked" and then you get to enjoy being preyed upon by every scumbag shyster in the world for the rest of your life after that big list of suckers gets around. So, I guess you actually get shafted at least four times with a single "investment". This will save you a lot of time in losing your ass with crypto investing. If you go this route, and I sincerely encourage you to do so, I hope that you will be so kind as to keep us all informed about how your wise "investment" is gong. It will truly be sublime.

P.S: Bitlend is starting to look more and more like the main idea was to get more BTC into the hands of these poor Paycoiners, because the assholes with all of the Paycoins have already stolen most of their funds. Similar to BTCLend, but at least Carmelo had the sense to not strap Joe Fucking Mordica to the hood of his operation FFS. It's just over the top, in your face, nutzo.

Paul Revere

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 02:00:00 AM

I think this recent post should be here as well.

WTF? I was certain that Allen Shinners had not gone full scamdog when this Bitlend deal popped up. And now I don't need no stinking tinfoil hat to speculate that he really might have. He teams up with the assholes who "allegedly" ripped him off and whom he is leading a 400 person lawsuit against. Seriously? WTF?  These obvious and blatant scammers also happen to be in control of the vast majority of Paycoins and the Fraud Controllers and now he is directly targeting the Paycoiners - whom he is representing in a lawsuit against GAW and the Paycoin fraud scheme which his Bitlend partner Joe Mordica implemented and the rest of these assholes in Bitlend are currently part of  with this obvious attempt to transfer more BTC into the hands of fucking moron Paycoiners. And ALL of the people involved are the assholes who are in control of Paycoin? I know I repeated myself there with some points, but that is what is going on, this is like a mess of slithering snakes.  Quite the fucking deal to con naive BTC holders into "loaning" it to the retard Paycoiners, who then buy Paycoins they paid nothing for. Fuck the loan fees, that is some serious good profit eh???

The scam barometer is on the rise. The scam pressure is rising, and soon , that scam pressure will blow out your ears!

https://paycointalk.org/

Here is where our intrepid Paycoiner LeftUser speaks the truth about Bitlend and then gets BANNED from Payscumtalk. Dammit "Freddie Mercury coming out of a toothed vagina", we barely knew ye! Godspeed my brave man! You are always welcome here, just make sure to bring your thick bark.

This next one shows that LeftUser's post from above has now been thrown into the memory hole, right next to all of the truth that Josh Garza had tossed in there.

What the fuck is going on here??  Now the crew of Bitlend who run Punkcointalk Payscumtalk Paymotherfuckingworthlessobviousscammerscumtalk are banning people who speak out about what they see about Bitlend??

It's like Deja vu all over again!

Somebody please tell me this is not true. Explain to me why I am not seeing the supposed moral leader of these poor dumbass paycoiners turn out to be a hypocritical piece of shit. PLEASE!

Just when you thought the whole saga of the fraud operation known as GAW and Paycoin could not possibly produce another fucked up twist. You have this happening. Mind is officially blown.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: