Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:32:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Lending Platform BitLend.io  (Read 26316 times)
DomMic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 10:11:54 AM

Hallo to All,

I try to register on Bitlend.io , i posted my ID docs - i'm not approved yet -, but now i'm afraid of the use of my personal data if they are really scammers. I hope someone from bitlend could reply me soon

Don't listen to the warnings and history, send more id

Are you sure? I try to send them other docs but platform doesn't allow me to go to the step after Identity.

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 10:17:13 AM

Hallo to All,

I try to register on Bitlend.io , i posted my ID docs - i'm not approved yet -, but now i'm afraid of the use of my personal data if they are really scammers. I hope someone from bitlend could reply me soon

Are you sure? I try to send them other docs but platform doesn't allow me to go to the step after Identity.

No of course theyre a scame

DomMic

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 10:19:07 AM

Hallo to All,

My account is looked! OMG! Why?Huh??

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 10:20:22 AM

Hallo to All,

My account is looked! OMG! Why?Huh??

Because theres no actual business beyond getting your id and btc

DomMic

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 10:39:28 AM

Mmmmm... I try to contact the support but no one has reply to me. Hope someone reply me soon. I wouldn't think they are scammers. The website really nice and the possibily to register only with an invitation seems a good idea.

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 10:53:58 AM

Mmmmm... I try to contact the support but no one has reply to me. Hope someone reply me soon. I wouldn't think they are scammers. The website really nice and the possibily to register only with an invitation seems a good idea.

What's the investment offer anyway? I've never actually went to the site yet.

DomMic

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 11:01:27 AM

I try to register this morning. I upload my ID card but doesn't allow to post other. I enable 2F too!  Then they have blocked my account! I contact support (and i linked this discussion too) to have details ! I'm still waiting for a response

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 11:08:14 AM

I try to register this morning. I upload my ID card but doesn't allow to post other. I enable 2F too!  Then they have blocked my account! I contact support (and i linked this discussion too) to have details ! I'm still waiting for a response

you uploaded your ID? what on earth. everyone an their mother is revealing their shady and scammy behaviour and use of personal data and yet you thought it's a good idea to give some criminals your ID?

you get what you deserve.

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 11:14:48 AM

I try to register this morning. I upload my ID card but doesn't allow to post other. I enable 2F too!  Then they have blocked my account! I contact support (and i linked this discussion too) to have details ! I'm still waiting for a response

I hope support visit here! I leave my id below for FAST verification! BITLAND PLEAS VERIF ACCOUNTS!!

boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 11:28:20 AM

And you ask why they banned you? After click on your link, they were told truth and runned away, that's why they even did not reply that they ban you from using their services. You must have said some truth if they do not like you

I hope support visit here! I leave my id below for FAST verification! BITLAND PLEAS VERIF ACCOUNTS!!

Quote from: DrDick link=http://bitlend.io
Sir, you are verified, please use our scarevices and tell us your opinion.

Your friend forever.

Regrads,
Dick
Grin
DomMic

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 11:49:34 AM

I still hope they are honest and at least, give me a reply.

boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 11:55:01 AM

I still hope they are honest and at least, give me a reply.

Cheesy, and we are again in top charts. Mr. King Kong wants to enter their Ding Dong Smiley

I really do not get it. Read what Korfax writes here, he is their financial guy. He is running away and tries to save his dirty skin. Who do you expect to reply, E-Rotic CEO DrDick maybe? What could Dr. Dick answer you?
DomMic

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 12:09:06 PM

I fear that I was duped . However , the important thing is that I did not put any bitcoin  Cry Cry Cry

DomMic

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 01:46:37 PM

Ok. I'm gone to another platform (BTCJAM or LOANBASE who is better for investing? And for borrow?)

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 01:53:11 PM

Ok. I'm gone to another platform (BTCJAM or LOANBASE who is better for investing? And for borrow?)

BTCJam is garbage, don't bother. I wouldn't invest at any bitcoin loan service to be honest.

DomMic

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 02:09:13 PM

I see that now Bitlend.io have an opening listing, so platform goes well. I hope that support could contact me soon

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 02:15:30 PM

you registered just to comment on bitlend?

Smiley
DomMic

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 02:26:42 PM

Smiley

NO.  Tongue

It seems really strager. I receive an invite, then i submit my id but my accoun was locked.

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 02:28:31 PM

Smiley

NO.  Tongue

It seems really strager. I receive an invite, then i submit my id but my accoun was locked.

Are you aware that you just sent your full personal and financial information- everything needed to steal your identity- to Joe Mordica, the guy who ran the technical side of the GAW / Paycoin fraud schemes?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
DomMic

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 02:35:57 PM

Smiley

NO.  Tongue

Are you aware that you just sent your full personal and financial information- everything needed to steal your identity- to Joe Mordica, the guy who ran the technical side of the GAW / Paycoin fraud schemes?

Cry

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: