Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:34:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi is back ?  (Read 11047 times)
GermanGiant (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 02:50:02 PM

The interesting address is this one:
https://blockchain.info/address/17qfbjKam8Rwqat62BjMVCK2tppFEyShXM

It seems it is also linked to the coins generated on 2009-02-03 but had some activities even in 2013 and 2014

Trace down, this one also indicated some testing actions with 1 BTC fee
https://blockchain.info/address/1AbHNFdKJeVL8FRZyRZoiTzG9VCmzLrtvm

And this seems to be another cold storage
https://blockchain.info/address/1E6nViR5Xv1wyNXg87SamvtLJ5TyXuksLC

I tends to believe that Satoshi is a group of people, this is just one of the devs participating the test

1AbHNFdKJeVL8FRZyRZoiTzG9VCmzLrtvm is definitely Hal Finney's address, it is famous as the first address that received BTC, Satoshi sent some BTC to Finney for testing.

Ok... then who owns https://blockchain.info/address/1E6nViR5Xv1wyNXg87SamvtLJ5TyXuksLC ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GermanGiant (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 03:03:40 PM

Even if it is satoshi who is moving those funds... that does not mean he is really back. We want to hear from him, not just to see some blockchain transactions.

I want him to sell his coins, I'm missing those days of $2 bitcoins...
If he did the price wouldn't crash I don't think the faith in satoshi holding his coins keep it up but if he DUMPED a ton of coins sure we would see a huge crash due to supply and demand but if he sold just a couple of coins at a time I think all would be well.

In fact /u/btcthwy said that he is selling for a very long time and it seems he is not selling for the high price. He is selling only when he needs the money...

Not a US citizen. And my government has helpfully exempted btc sales from income tax if you aren't trading. Just selling (already long, really really long).

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3ln77n/coinbases_from_feb_3_2009_just_moved_for_the/cv7qiwl
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 03:25:06 PM

Even if it is satoshi who is moving those funds... that does not mean he is really back. We want to hear from him, not just to see some blockchain transactions.

If he did the price wouldn't crash I don't think the faith in satoshi holding his coins keep it up but if he DUMPED a ton of coins sure we would see a huge crash due to supply and demand but if he sold just a couple of coins at a time I think all would be well.

In fact /u/btcthwy said that he is selling for a very long time and it seems he is not selling for the high price. He is selling only when he needs the money...

Not a US citizen. And my government has helpfully exempted btc sales from income tax if you aren't trading. Just selling (already long, really really long).

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3ln77n/coinbases_from_feb_3_2009_just_moved_for_the/cv7qiwl
Well good for him, I am happy he is able to tap bitcoins when he needs the fiat and hopefully they keep rising in value. I think people need to quit focusing on the old blocks and miners trying to pin down satoshi and just let it be.

I agree with you.But there will always be paranoid people who will watch the Blockchain and therefore create doom scenarios if they think it's Satoshi who finally wants to cash out. Cheesy
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 03:44:39 PM

but i seriously doubt if anybody else wants to see that day come.
if you ask me, i consider $2 bitcoin the absolute death of bitcoin which there is no return. i would personally sell all my stash and never even look back and think about cryptocurrencies again.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 03:53:11 PM

OK wait ...
Yesterday Plural of Mongoose comes back with a bang after a 6 years silence and today there are Bitcoins from 2009 moving .... coincidence?

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 03:58:33 PM

OK wait ...
Yesterday Plural of Mongoose comes back with a bang after a 6 years silence and today there are Bitcoins from 2009 moving .... coincidence?

This fact is interesting, really really something is going to happen.
Maybe bitcoin will crash lol, i don't want to see at 2$ price.
@AGD may i know how did you upload gif to your avatar?
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 04:05:21 PM

Well good for him, I am happy he is able to tap bitcoins when he needs the fiat and hopefully they keep rising in value. I think people need to quit focusing on the old blocks and miners trying to pin down satoshi and just let it be.

I agree with you.But there will always be paranoid people who will watch the Blockchain and therefore create doom scenarios if they think it's Satoshi who finally wants to cash out. Cheesy

Exactly this! There are trolls that love situations like this and they wait the eagerly to spread FUD and misinformation. And you know, that actually works pretty well in the Bitcoin community. It has happened already numerous amount of times that the FUD has crashed the price.
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1075

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 04:33:15 PM

The interesting address is this one:
https://blockchain.info/address/17qfbjKam8Rwqat62BjMVCK2tppFEyShXM

It seems it is also linked to the coins generated on 2009-02-03 but had some activities even in 2013 and 2014

Trace down, this one also indicated some testing actions with 1 BTC fee
https://blockchain.info/address/1AbHNFdKJeVL8FRZyRZoiTzG9VCmzLrtvm

And this seems to be another cold storage
https://blockchain.info/address/1E6nViR5Xv1wyNXg87SamvtLJ5TyXuksLC

I tends to believe that Satoshi is a group of people, this is just one of the devs participating the test

1AbHNFdKJeVL8FRZyRZoiTzG9VCmzLrtvm is definitely Hal Finney's address, it is famous as the first address that received BTC, Satoshi sent some BTC to Finney for testing.

Ok... then who owns https://blockchain.info/address/1E6nViR5Xv1wyNXg87SamvtLJ5TyXuksLC ?

Either also beneficiaries of late Hal Finney's testament, or someone his family sold some BTC. In any case those coins from 2009 were not under Satoshie's control.

Stop jumping to wrong conclusions people, if coins are from early 2009 it doesn't mean they are Satoshie's. These coins are excellent example.
HI-TEC99
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 2846

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 04:57:16 PM

OK wait ...

I'm only guessing, but I think animated GIF avatars were allowed about a year and a half ago, then the forum got hacked through some exploit to do with avatars. When I signed up nobody was allowed to add an avatar, and anyone who already had one couldn't remove it. A few months ago we were again allowed to add an avatar, but not an animated GIF.

AGD must have added his animated GIF avatar over two years ago and left it in place since then. If he removes it he will probably only be allowed to add a normal GIF to replace it with.
Kaneki

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 05:02:41 PM

a little bored and do not believe the issues "say satoshi is back" or "satoshi come back" etc   Undecided
AGD
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 05:11:15 PM

OK wait ...

I'm only guessing, but I think animated GIF avatars were allowed about a year and a half ago, then the forum got hacked through some exploit to do with avatars. When I signed up nobody was allowed to add an avatar, and anyone who already had one couldn't remove it. A few months ago we were again allowed to add an avatar, but not an animated GIF.

AGD must have added his animated GIF avatar over two years ago and left it in place since then. If he removes it he will probably only be allowed to add a normal GIF to replace it with.

Yeah, I have this one a long time already and never changed.

+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
tsoPANos

Activity: 602

In math we trust.

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 05:14:01 PM

Looking and blockseer, it seems that he cashed some bitcoin in bitpay, and ABRAXASMARKET???
AGD
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 05:20:24 PM

OK wait ...
What is or who is Plural of Mongoose, I have never heard of them before in my life.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=935434.0
http://antilop.cc/sr/index.html#jones
http://myplanetganja.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11022

PS: Don't blame me for showing this rabbit hole to you!

Rude Boy

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 05:26:20 PM

No need to be the real satoshi! As users said above, some exchanges moves their funds. OR someone have minted/bought some BTC in the early and he/she forgot about it (because, it was cheap than) and now he/she realize the value of bitcoin, so he/she might transfer it to the another wallet (just an assumption).
GermanGiant (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 06:16:42 PM

No need to be the real satoshi! As users said above, some exchanges moves their funds. OR someone have minted/bought some BTC in the early and he/she forgot about it (because, it was cheap than) and now he/she realize the value of bitcoin, so he/she might transfer it to the another wallet (just an assumption).
Are you on high ? Bitcoin exchange in February 2009 ? Coinbase Tx is bought BTC ? Have your nap and come back later. The stuff you have taken has eaten your consciousness.
MarketNeutral

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:15:22 PM

Approximately 6.5x365x265 bitcoin days destroyed
Oh, the guilt!
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:56:00 PM

OK wait ...

That just seems nice, i first read a comment here that at least to have 2 frame the gif but that didn't worked a month ago before i joined avatar campaign.
About the topic the owners knows better when and where to move the funds but if he is thinking to sell then it is not the right time only for emergencies then ok. The time to sell was when bitcoin hit $1,000.
GermanGiant (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 08:53:49 PM

OK wait ...

That just seems nice, i first read a comment here that at least to have 2 frame the gif but that didn't worked a month ago before i joined avatar campaign.
About the topic the owners knows better when and where to move the funds but if he is thinking to sell then it is not the right time only for emergencies then ok. The time to sell was when bitcoin hit $1,000.
How do you know that he did not sell at 1000 as well ?
foreveryoung

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 09:27:05 PM

the address you've mentioned interesting to track who is them? where they have been for almost 6 years did not make any transaction since 2009 and now did it.
vodaljepa

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 12:51:38 AM

Very interesting topic!

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: