Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 03:33:24 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 238 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the paper money  (Read 404079 times)
antonioa

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 06:21:58 PM

Paper money still exist in the future even dihital currency would ve more popular because not all people can have this decentralized currency that is ehy paper money is much usable to them for daily needs.

It depends. If we can promote bitcoin and spread it worldwide then there isn't really much of a use for paper currency, especially when they are issued by a government and costing them so much to issue.

Governments could even move onto cryptocurrencies themselves, to save the printing fees.
We do not need to promote Bitcoin at all. Bitcoin itself can easily spread all over the world because of its advantages and cyber-used. Bitcoin provides a lot of benefits which people can not deny. In spite of not being popular right now, I believe that Bitcoin will be accepted by most of the people in the near future
I don't think that Government will choose Bitcoin to be either priority currency or secondary currency because people do not have to pay fee to use Bitcoin and it will make the government slowly die.
I know bitcoin is very popular now but that would not be possible without our support. Let's take it this way for everyone to understand.

Businesses promote bitcoin by accepting bitcoin as a payment method and we members of the forum online promote their business thru a signature campaign or any sort of activities. That's just one of the basic example.

Yes, you are right, Bitcoin is becoming more popular every day. I think this is a very good trend. This will have an impact on the price of safe Bitcoins. But paper money will be used for a long time

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
n0ne

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 07:08:23 PM

Paper money still exist in the future even dihital currency would ve more popular because not all people can have this decentralized currency that is ehy paper money is much usable to them for daily needs.

It depends. If we can promote bitcoin and spread it worldwide then there isn't really much of a use for paper currency, especially when they are issued by a government and costing them so much to issue.

Governments could even move onto cryptocurrencies themselves, to save the printing fees.
We do not need to promote Bitcoin at all. Bitcoin itself can easily spread all over the world because of its advantages and cyber-used. Bitcoin provides a lot of benefits which people can not deny. In spite of not being popular right now, I believe that Bitcoin will be accepted by most of the people in the near future
I don't think that Government will choose Bitcoin to be either priority currency or secondary currency because people do not have to pay fee to use Bitcoin and it will make the government slowly die.
I know bitcoin is very popular now but that would not be possible without our support. Let's take it this way for everyone to understand.

Businesses promote bitcoin by accepting bitcoin as a payment method and we members of the forum online promote their business thru a signature campaign or any sort of activities. That's just one of the basic example.

Yes, you are right, Bitcoin is becoming more popular every day. I think this is a very good trend. This will have an impact on the price of safe Bitcoins. But paper money will be used for a long time

That's acceptable, digital currencies have its own trend or it can be considered as a trend, among which bitcoin is the style which lasts long. Each season or period some trends reach the entire world but everything is not successful. Same is here this time digitalization as a trend had been successful with the innovative bitcoin. At the same paper money is the reason for those trends without which trends are unwanted. So in any situation paper money will be used.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀ 
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀ 
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀   
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█     
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █     
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█     
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌     
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌     
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌     
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █     
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌     
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀       
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀         
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀           
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

Zisove28

Activity: 198

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 08:46:16 PM

That's acceptable, digital currencies have its own trend or it can be considered as a trend, among which bitcoin is the style which lasts long. Each season or period some trends reach the entire world but everything is not successful. Same is here this time digitalization as a trend had been successful with the innovative bitcoin. At the same paper money is the reason for those trends without which trends are unwanted. So in any situation paper money will be used.

I fully agree with the fact that there are always wishing to use paper money. Even if you implement the latest technology in popularity of paper money will remain high
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 09:01:15 PM

I fully agree with the fact that there are always wishing to use paper money. Even if you implement the latest technology in popularity of paper money will remain high
I agree, the demand for paper money still remains and will remain and it is not necessary artificially to deal with it at least for the sake of insurance against unforeseen circumstances.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 630

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 01:22:12 AM

Give a man a gun and he can rob a Bank. Give a man a Bank and he can rob the world.

Are you serious about this man? LOL.

Paper money is all love and use. They are very popular. and yet very few people know about Bitcoin. that is why in the future, all paper money will also be live

That is not true. Macbooks may be popular now but something better than a Macbook may come out in the future and replace the macbook for apple users. Or Xbox may be replaced by something better. Same goes with curencies.

Paper money is worthless, and will be dead.
i think it is too early for that, as a very little number of people are using bitcoin majority of the people do not know about bitcoin, they have even not yet hear the name of bitcoin and therefore they are using fiat currency, to me i think it will take decades when al the people of the world will start using bitcoin.

Paper money can't be dead either because it is controlled by the government, it can be dead but today and for the next years it is going to be hard for a decentralized currency to make it replaced. It can be replaced by being upgraded from paper money to digital money but still that is a local currency that has been transformed to digital.
every government wants their currency have good value in the international market, no country want their currency to become devalue, therefore they are giving strong support to it, and the second reason is that still people have no other best option available which can fulfill all their need therefore they are still giving preference to their fiat.

There is a country that devalued their currency and if you have read and heard the news that India devalued some of their paper money. But there are some reasons why they did that and that's good enough for the bitcoin economy. Unless a country have some other plans and they need to discourage their people to devalued their own currency.

StarofBTC

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 08:49:26 AM

Yes the popularity of bitcoin is increasing day by day, but still a large number of people do not know anything about bitcoin, I think they still need good information about bitcoin. Unless it will be happening, I think the use of paper money will continue for a long time. Digitization is happening everywhere still some people are staying isolated from them.

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
   ▄████▄             ▄█████████▄
 ▄████████▄         ▄███████████▀
███████████       ▄██████████████
▀██████████▄  ▄▄▄ ▀█████████████▀
  ▀███████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
       ▀████████████▄ ▀█████▀
        ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀▀
       █████████████████
        ▀██████████████▌
    ▄████▄▀██████████████▄
  ▄████████▄▀█████████████▌
 ████████████ ▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▄███▄
 ▄██████████▀        ▀▀▀▄███████▄
  ▀███████▀             █████████
    ▀▀ ▀▀                ▀█████▀
                           ▀▀▀
XENIO

......BLOCKCHAIN FOR GAMERS......
▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   REDDIT   FACEBOOK   SLACK

Taki

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 09:35:04 AM

Government will never die. In every times will be some number of people who will think that they are the top of the nation and have rights to rule that nation. I think in future government will find the way how to work with bitcoin to it follow their interests. And we can't get away from it.
So if to talk about the main question. Paper money are going to go in the hisory. All transactions in all currencies are going to be provided through the computer. And that's it.

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  .SUBSCRIBE NOW!!!. 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 09:49:09 AM

I agree, the demand for paper money still remains and will remain and it is not necessary artificially to deal with it at least for the sake of insurance against unforeseen circumstances.
for the current and future demand for banknotes is certainly still high. but will not know what will happen to the future, many people say that the online and virtual technology will dominate, we do not know the future of paper money

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
salemon

Activity: 206

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 08:25:25 PM

The society portrayed fiction future times of economic realities or repeat today, or are a caricature of a hypothetical past, or are very much wishful thinking. But how will things were with paper money is not difficult to assume. Although very soon see for yourself.
Holly-Dolly

Activity: 208

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 09:26:54 PM

for the current and future demand for banknotes is certainly still high. but will not know what will happen to the future, many people say that the online and virtual technology will dominate, we do not know the future of paper money
People are not prepared and do not perceive Bitcoin as the main currency in the world. This will be the collapse of the whole. Therefore, you need only a gradual transition and interested users.
Orion25

Activity: 284

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 10:16:58 PM

The society portrayed fiction future times of economic realities or repeat today, or are a caricature of a hypothetical past, or are very much wishful thinking. But how will things were with paper money is not difficult to assume. Although very soon see for yourself.
Nothing wrong with that Bitcoin will begin to occupy a niche in the financial world. Maybe the people at least a little acquainted with the opportunities and dignity Bitcoin understand that it is their future.
rizkyhiw

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 10:34:50 PM

People are not prepared and do not perceive Bitcoin as the main currency in the world. This will be the collapse of the whole. Therefore, you need only a gradual transition and interested users.
i believe it could be happened , nothing impossible
100 years ago people think something like telephone / cellular phone
a device to make conversation from distance remotely is impossible thing
but now hey look at everyone , it's more than just a normal/usual thing , so do in currency, bitcoin could be used as official global currency.
Skarner21

Activity: 546

Don't Trust anyone

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 10:42:59 PM

i believe it could be happened , nothing impossible
100 years ago people think something like telephone / cellular phone
a device to make conversation from distance remotely is impossible thing
but now hey look at everyone , it's more than just a normal/usual thing , so do in currency, bitcoin could be used as official global currency.
Well for me it is impossible to happen since we have already fiat that we can use locally so bitcoin just a good alternative and i think we can just use it through the internet buy something we want or pay for a service online.. we can also use it to buy locally just like atm accepting in stores locally..
Many people will not accept bitcoin as payment since it is digital currency if you notice the payper money you can see almost old president and heroes like here in my country our paper money here there is a face of old president and heroes..
Bitcoin is just a sign of B so it is impossible that bitcoin will be the future money..

Wowcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 10:47:03 PM

The future of paper money is always the same as for now. Because we use it in our daily living to buy anything that we like to buy using paper money. They said that it can be replace it in bitcoin but i think its could not happen.

▄▄█████▌▐█████▄▄
       ▄█████████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
     ▄███████████▌  ▄▄▄▄   ▀██▄
   ▄█████████████▌  ▀▄▄▀     ▀██▄
  ▐██████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄       ▀█▌
 ▐███████████████▌             ▀█▌
 ████████████████▌  ▀▀▀█         ██
▐████████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄         ██▌
▐████████████████▌  ▀  ▀         ██▌
 ████████████████▌  █▀▀█         ██
 ▐███████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀        ▄█▌
  ▐██████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀       ▄█▌
   ▀█████████████▌  ▀▀█▀     ▄██▀
     ▀███████████▌  ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀
       ▀█████████▌    ▄▄▄███▀
          ▀▀█████▌▐█████▀▀
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
      ▄▄▄
 ▄▄█████████▄▄
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
 ▄███████████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄█████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████████
██▀▀█▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀
sotoshihero

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 10:52:31 PM

The future of paper money will not be totally eliminated since it is what we used to trade several hundred years ago and with the absence of online technology.Also, using this cryptocurrency has also a learning curve and needs computer knowledge for one to appreciate.

JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 01:24:35 AM

Paper money will never be replace, not all transactions can be done with digital money,  it is like the case with the use of paper for archival main documents or finance documents.
Japinat

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 02:42:29 AM

Paper money will never be replace, not all transactions can be done with digital money,  it is like the case with the use of paper for archival main documents or finance documents.
Exactly, even bitcoin users are using paper money for their daily transactions. The fact that it's the government who required as to use paper money as a legal tender to be use for daily transaction that gives us confidence over bitcoin. Government rule the world, they implement laws to protect its people so that makes sense to believe that money will still be strong in the future.

.BitDice.               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
SidaroffVany

Activity: 273

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 06:08:44 AM

Exactly, even bitcoin users are using paper money for their daily transactions. The fact that it's the government who required as to use paper money as a legal tender to be use for daily transaction that gives us confidence over bitcoin. Government rule the world, they implement laws to protect its people so that makes sense to believe that money will still be strong in the future.
I do not think that should be so skeptical that paper money in general have ceased to exist in the near future. It seems to me that these words specifically aimed at to influence the minds of the people, if it is unavoidable. But this is not the case.
agamasrori

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 10:03:17 AM

I do not think that should be so skeptical that paper money in general have ceased to exist in the near future. It seems to me that these words specifically aimed at to influence the minds of the people, if it is unavoidable. But this is not the case.
However, paper money is just paper, it isn't have intrinsic value. It's different with gold that was used before paper money created. I am sure that paper money will replaced by gold.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
serjent05

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 10:32:39 AM

However, paper money is just paper, it isn't have intrinsic value. It's different with gold that was used before paper money created. I am sure that paper money will replaced by gold.

I don't think gold will replace paper money, paper money will cease to exist but instead of gold, I think the next thing will be cashless society but probably it will use cryptocurreny and not gold as currency.  It is evident since banks are now studying how to take advantage of blockchain technology and apply it to their advantage.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 238 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.