Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:38:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the paper money  (Read 416527 times)
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:52:39 PM

Digital currency is basically a threat to the old conventional paper money, as the world is heading toward the cashless society then paper money will surely feels its effect.
Indeed, the bitcoin has a good future because its digital with the paper money this is most likely the opposite it has a bad future because everything is gonna be digital.
I think the paper money will soon or later disappear.
I doubt that paper money will disappear anytime soon, there are too many people that would be in opposition of taking paper money out of the economy. There is a good feeling when you have cash in your hand as well, so I wouldn't want to see paper money phased out either.
Paper money will never go away. Just look at how much people are tied to do all their payments with paper/cash money.

In well developed countries there is no real need anymore for paper money as we do nearly all our payments via the internet, but that doesn't mean that paper money at some point will go away.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:42:54 PM

Digital currency is basically a threat to the old conventional paper money, as the world is heading toward the cashless society then paper money will surely feels its effect.
Indeed, the bitcoin has a good future because its digital with the paper money this is most likely the opposite it has a bad future because everything is gonna be digital.
I doubt that paper money will disappear anytime soon, there are too many people that would be in opposition of taking paper money out of the economy. There is a good feeling when you have cash in your hand as well, so I wouldn't want to see paper money phased out either.
Paper money will never go away. Just look at how much people are tied to do all their payments with paper/cash money.

In well developed countries there is no real need anymore for paper money as we do nearly all our payments via the internet, but that doesn't mean that paper money at some point will go away.

Just imagine the scenario in poor countries where is there is no excess to internet, they are not at all aware of bitcoin and they will continue to use paper money.
maudevang

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:22:07 AM

The future of paper money will most likely be good and will be used by all people in the world and paper money is relevant to every countries history.

Yes paper money will be good because theirs a law behind its existance and cant never replace to any other crypto or digital money existance and any other of it i dont think crypto currencies my have its own version of paper money becausr it is no country origin while paper money is origanated by country makers and have strong law implemented.

Paper money is much important and won't disappear however the digitalization takes place. Everywhere there will be some people who don't have interest over the digitalization.
Nobody will know what will happen later with the paper money and that is hard to know but there will be a lot of people that is going to use paper money and that is bad.
You see of course that Bitcoin is getting more used and popular and that is logic because people make it also more acceptable.
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:42:37 AM

I do not think paper money will have a long future.
In Denmark for example shops don't have to accept it anymore.
For governments it's usefull to control the flow of money. They want to reduce the tax fraud to a minimum. From their point of view this can be done best with digital payments.
Of course many people dont' like the idea of losing the cash money... but do goverments really care about what people want?
uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:58:54 AM

not for the near future but for the future might have happened many people who telkah digital era predict will happen in the future. we can not dodge it all we will deal with it. so prepare yourself

Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:59:23 AM

The bitcoin has a much better future than the paper money because everything is gonna be digital in the future indeed.
I really think the paper money will disappear with some time, the increasing number of digital transactions is already growing with large numbers.
benmartin613

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:11:47 AM

not for the near future but for the future might have happened many people who telkah digital era predict will happen in the future. we can not dodge it all we will deal with it. so prepare yourself

Yeah maybe in the distant future it will happen and as for now we have to face that we are moving forward to the era where it will all be digitized.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:10:50 PM

I do not think paper money will have a long future.
In Denmark for example shops don't have to accept it anymore.
For governments it's usefull to control the flow of money. They want to reduce the tax fraud to a minimum. From their point of view this can be done best with digital payments.
Of course many people dont' like the idea of losing the cash money... but do goverments really care about what people want?

That is the problem there. The government doesnt care and will just do what they want and people should adapt in it. They are like deaf in what the people are shouting for. They are the government so they will govern and rule and we obey.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:22:35 PM

with the changing times and the rapid development of technology of course it will impact and give effect to the paper money. we have to admit it. technological advances nothing could hold this. including paper money although you are very comfortable with paper money. it does not rule out the possibility. what about the opinions of others?
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:25:48 PM

with the changing times and the rapid development of technology of course it will impact and give effect to the paper money. we have to admit it. technological advances nothing could hold this. including paper money although you are very comfortable with paper money. it does not rule out the possibility. what about the opinions of others?

Paper money will always exist even if bitcoin becomes a global currency just think of those illiterate people who don't know anything about internet and new technology who earns their wages in fiat, do you expect that they will start using bitcoin in future?
rio3233

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 01:54:09 AM

Paper money will always exist even if bitcoin becomes a global currency just think of those illiterate people who don't know anything about internet and new technology who earns their wages in fiat, do you expect that they will start using bitcoin in future?

Yeah you right. I think bitcoin can't replace paper money, the future of paper money will still exist because people still use it even digital currencies like bitcoin come.
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:55:32 AM

Nobody will know what the future will be of paper money and that is because Bitcoin is also getting more popular and that can be bad for the paper money.
But around this time you can see that many people is still using paper money.
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:59:32 AM

The future of paper money will most likely be good and will be used by all people in the world and paper money is relevant to every countries history.

Yes paper money will be good because theirs a law behind its existance and cant never replace to any other crypto or digital money existance and any other of it i dont think crypto currencies my have its own version of paper money becausr it is no country origin while paper money is origanated by country makers and have strong law implemented.

Paper money is much important and won't disappear however the digitalization takes place. Everywhere there will be some people who don't have interest over the digitalization.

The digitalization will take place and I think there is no place where people do not like digitalization but only those who do not know digitalization and those who are thieves.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:16:16 AM

Nobody will know what the future will be of paper money and that is because Bitcoin is also getting more popular and that can be bad for the paper money.
true, the more days the bitcoin bitcoin is growing, it can be seen from the price, bitcoin prices higher and higher, this can make a paper money replaced by bitcoin

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:42:19 AM

It can happen that the paper money will disappear eventually in the future and everything becomes digital. I think that it is going to happen but not any time soon.
Paper money has been around for a long time and it will stay for another long time. 
Note_spark

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 10:12:51 AM

I think paper money would still exist and bitcoin can't replace it. Maybe in some countries will make it as their currency. But i guess not all, some people in 3rd world countries will prefer to choos paper money. Therefore it will keep its existence

goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 10:15:53 AM

Maybe in a world full of robot. But not now. Paper money is still in need.

How about this. You put paper money in the bank and very soon the bank tells you that it doesnt have a value anymore because it is digital now. How would you feel about that?
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16550

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 11:08:49 AM

I read more and more about politicians wanting to get rid of cash money, aka coins and paper bank notes, in favour of banking only. They want absolute control, which they can't have with cash.
With bitcoin they can't have absolute control, they'll try whatever they can to keep it small. But so far bitcoin is still unimportant on the scale of the global economy.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Oriannaa

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 12:08:18 PM

People who are comfortable with paper money will only use paper money even if bitcoin hits the mainstream as they will find easy way to spend their money, and paper money will take care of it.

I think I will be one of these people. There's still something about currency that you can hold.
Oriannaa

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 12:09:16 PM

Paper money will not dissapear soon, maybe it will be replaced by smth else similar to paper but not disapear im sure about it. Always need a thing to show.

People like tangible currency, I'm afraid. Even if I trade in bitcoins I still like paper money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 285 »
  Print  

Jump to: