Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:13:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the paper money  (Read 416527 times)
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 10:31:49 PM

Paper money is going to be around for still a long time because it is just to much of a problem to get rid of it. It would be a whole process to go and only count digital money.
It would also be different per country I think.

Well the future should be almost if not all digital as you said,but i dont know what would be the costs to improve the current printed money into digital machines .But i believe we are far away to moove into digital ,on that time bitcoin can become mainstream and more popular.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
betohell

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 10:38:57 PM

Paper money is going to be around for still a long time because it is just to much of a problem to get rid of it. It would be a whole process to go and only count digital money.
yeah every country has a different time period may be for the USA who already advanced. they would sooner leave paper money and switch to digital money faster than other countries ?

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:25:55 AM

yeah every country has a different time period may be for the USA who already advanced. they would sooner leave paper money and switch to digital money faster than other countries ?
Well, maybe if a state has bitcoin and the result is a great success, I guess it only takes the right to bitcoin accepted throughout the country and replace banknotes. and I heard several countries have received the bitcoin as one of the public interest

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:39:30 AM

Well, maybe if a state has bitcoin and the result is a great success, I guess it only takes the right to bitcoin accepted throughout the country and replace banknotes. and I heard several countries have received the bitcoin as one of the public interest
yeah it is precisely In the Swiss city, Bitcoin has been received for the service of the public interest now.

Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:46:56 AM

Public interest is one thing, mass adoptions is another. And even if there's mass adoption, the most that BTC's role will become is an alternate currency. Governments will not allow for it to replace paper money, because they have control of it, unlike BTC which is decentralized by nature. BTC will eventually find its place under the sun, but not as a primary currency.
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 06:31:42 AM

There is no future of paper money

I don't think so, i think many people still using paper money even the digital money like bitcoin become popular, because not every place accepted bitcoin,
rektDude

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:16:07 AM

I like paper money. I like to feel the buying power in my hands :p Bitcoin makes me feel like a robot. I am not saying paper money is better tho.
Thats what everybody supposed to feel. We need paper money without it we cant life. How can we pay things
like rent or something with the bitcoin no i dont think so. There is always paper money and no coin will change that.
NordicRanger

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:22:23 AM

I guess if someday bitcoin will be known and spread in the real world, I feel that bitcoin will be created in the form of paper, the same as the existing banknotes
Paper money will not have that bad future and that is because you also can see that there is still a lot of people that dont even know how Bitcoin works and that is the problem.
So they just use the paper money and it will not disappear soon because it is quite important for the most people.
Adrayrd

Activity: 271

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:23:32 AM

What will the future bring us i don't know maybe a big bitcoin world where everybody
get payed by coins and pays their bills with coins. Noo that's not true paper money will always
be the best way to pay something. Banks will never let that disappear.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 09:42:49 PM

What will the future bring us i don't know maybe a big bitcoin world where everybody
get payed by coins and pays their bills with coins. Noo that's not true paper money will always
be the best way to pay something. Banks will never let that disappear.

Thes most banks already offer their services digital,soo it wont take a long period till you do anything from home,talking with manager and your bank at cellphone to do or not the investment make or not the payment,be sure printed money has its days counting the period till that happen can be 50 or more years but be sure the improvement will be done.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 09:57:48 PM

If bitcoin gains physical form in the future then it can give tough competition to paper money but I don't think it will ever happen in future and if it does then also we need to wait long time.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:11:36 PM

The paper money will on a day disappear it will of course take a lot of time and I think it will be around the 5 years from now it can happen.
Its getting closer and closer of course but we will what happen.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:21:35 PM

The paper money will on a day disappear it will of course take a lot of time and I think it will be around the 5 years from now it can happen.

Paper money will never disappear mate, especially in poor countries where majority of people are not aware about technology and how to use internet, they will choose what is easy for them.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:45:21 AM

Paper money will never disappear mate, especially in poor countries where majority of people are not aware about technology and how to use internet, they will choose what is easy for them.

This is what people don't see. Bitcoin can't touch the far away land and bitcoin can only be used "ONLINE". No internet connection , no bitcoin transaction, of course except for a ledger or hardware that can user bitcoin directly to a shop. Majorty of people doesn't have the transaction like that so still it's a dumb thing to desire that bitcoin will replace paper money.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 11:22:47 AM

We never know if the paper money is going to disappear, I think that is not not that good of a idea to make everything in the world digital in the future.
But even then it would take some time before we can do that, it is also going to depend per country.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 11:42:36 AM

We never know if the paper money is going to disappear, I think that is not not that good of a idea to make everything in the world digital in the future.
But even then it would take some time before we can do that, it is also going to depend per country.

Eventualy it will dissapear simply because of the benefits of digital money. But yes in most continents it will be used for decades to come. since many countries are behind when it comes to ict and tech.

traderbit

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 11:47:29 AM

The paper wallet is not going to dissapear in the future, but the quantity of the big amounts like 500 euros will not be produced, so 200 and 100 euros and down will be used more, but in generally the paper money can't be disappeared, there are millions of people that do not have access to internet.

torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 12:05:24 PM

Eventualy it will dissapear simply because of the benefits of digital money. But yes in most continents it will be used for decades to come. since many countries are behind when it comes to ict and tech.

Yeah especially in poor countries people will prefer to use paper money, as people who are working on daily wages will always get paid in paper money, we can't expect them earning in bitcoin.
Etaren

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:54:17 PM

Paper money have not that bad future and that is because there are now here still a lot of people that dont even know about Bitcoin and that is why they are using still their paper money as their payment method.
And of course you can see that people is going to use Bitcoin more and that it also becomes more popular but it wont replace it.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:17:24 PM

The future of paper money is good and promising as majority of people find it easy and convenient to use it as it is used and accepted everywhere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 285 »
  Print  

Jump to: