Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:30:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I quit trading  (Read 242485 times)
marky89

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:34:19 AM

never quit! unless your losing alot  Grin

Most people are losing. 80% of the market is losing. I think if you are consistently losing and cannot employ a statistically sound trading system, that you should definitely quit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 09:33:31 AM

Most people are losing. 80% of the market is losing. I think if you are consistently losing and cannot employ a statistically sound trading system, that you should definitely quit.
Yes exactly .just like my experience i loss on trading but when i got to where to put an investment in a coin and not following on the troll box and other who said buy or dump this one .but as you said chief if you can't recognize or sound how to do a good trade then you may probably quit. Sometimes give up or quiting is much better than to go at all.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
ttargett

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:03:44 PM

So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.

well if you don't want to trade anymore you can invest your money to crypto mining as this can be profitable for you too, you just have to find trustful site for that
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:37:02 PM

So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

well if you don't want to trade anymore you can invest your money to crypto mining as this can be profitable for you too, you just have to find trustful site for that
If they have cheap electric bill they can't try mining but if the electric  bill of there country that's not profitable and dont even try to join in cloud mining sites if you don't want to regret after,I recommend invest in gambling sites or lending.
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 11:19:24 AM

Trading is just risky task just like gamble. While trading you need to have strategies that you need to follow. Here in trading you need patience and that is very important. Trading is the best choice than playing dice and gambling.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 01:45:55 PM

Op quit from trading because he lost almost 10 % of his initial deposit.

And you must admit it,  it hurts as he talking about large amount 47 bitcoin and lost 7 bitcoin , it is enough for him and quiting trade are fine he has learned.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:19:38 PM

Trading is just risky task just like gamble. While trading you need to have strategies that you need to follow. Here in trading you need patience and that is very important. Trading is the best choice than playing dice and gambling.

people yolo buying their coins at a certain price because they think the price will sky rocket in a very short time are indeed gamblers. but if you know what to do when it comes to trading, then it's definitely not like gambling. so far i have only made profits with trading against the volatility. it cost a lot time out of my day, but the results are good. that's why i put so much time in it.
dmarine

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:30:39 PM

If this is not bringing financial benefits to you, the right thing to do is to look for a different investment. Good performance in next time.
bestluck

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:27:17 PM

It is not fair, if a person is unable to work in a field that he/she should have to leave that field, and have to adopt some other work in some other place, every person in this world is specialized in some special skill and he/she is run more better in that place , the OP was not for trading the better for OP was to leave it, and if the OP want to learn about it and he/she learn it then most welcome.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:02:45 PM

Dont quit without earning. If you want to earn in trading you need to wait. "Patience is a virtue" thats my master said in trading.
If you always fear to lose you will not earn here, if the altcoin or bitcoin dump just buy another altcoin or bitcoin so that if the price will rise your money will earn.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 11:47:17 PM

Dont quit without earning. If you want to earn in trading you need to wait. "Patience is a virtue" thats my master said in trading.
If you always fear to lose you will not earn here, if the altcoin or bitcoin dump just buy another altcoin or bitcoin so that if the price will rise your money will earn.

yeah, he should not have to stop as in that much time he will be more expert in trade so now when he will trade he will be more skill full in that and will never lose any more in trade with any coin.
yubsep

Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:10:54 AM

Don't listen to any spam messages.. Be smart and learning from your lose.. Why did you lose 7 btc?!!
Maybe you bought when the chart up-trending or Someone want to sell a coin at high price and telling others in the troll chat buy-go-pump when you buy more.. The price high.. He earning alot.. You waiting for right price to sell or selling with lose !!!

All can i say to you.. No investment without losing.. Be smart and learning from your mistake.. You only the person can control on your hand to press buy or sell with deiced from your mind...
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 807

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 12:58:57 AM

yeah, he should not have to stop as in that much time he will be more expert in trade so now when he will trade he will be more skill full in that and will never lose any more in trade with any coin.

Well if he really dont have time to do it and it can conflict to his doing or job in real life well he must stop really since if he cant monitor and cannot do even if he used the auto option well i can say quiting is the best thing really he can do for now really to avoid bigger lose if he still want to continue for it. And very sure that all we know that tradings really need monitoring and it need time because the risk to broke is their.

Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 09:12:12 PM

but the OP has already declared that he is unable to earn in that long period, i think he is not for trading as the traders learn to trade within a shorter time and they start to earn bigger amount with each trade they do.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 02:45:50 PM

I would say holding bitcoin is without much risks if you plan to hold your coins for at least a couple of years. day trading is quite risky as you don't really know what will happen. if you know how to read the market, then you can be successful in day trading.
resilientknight

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 02:53:53 PM

Do what you are good at doing, this is the way.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 03:38:32 PM

I would say holding bitcoin is without much risks if you plan to hold your coins for at least a couple of years. day trading is quite risky as you don't really know what will happen. if you know how to read the market, then you can be successful in day trading.

One could profit by just holding but not that much  really. its best to invest on some coins that has potential. Kinda like XAUR which is currently on RICO or some that is currently becoming great like ETH or WAVES. This is why one should not quit trading instead because trading is where the the money is.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 04:36:48 PM

There's nothing necessary to quit bitcoin trading, because if you can spend more time over the observation of price movement even if price goes down, can make a profit out of it.
vasrasus

Activity: 946

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 09:05:29 AM

There's nothing necessary to quit bitcoin trading, because if you can spend more time over the observation of price movement even if price goes down, can make a profit out of it.

From my experience, it is very difficult to get the timing right for buying and selling. It is better just to hold.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
BTcoint

Activity: 553

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 12:56:36 PM

From my experience, it is very difficult to get the timing right for buying and selling. It is better just to hold.
alts coin & btc usd is confused right so you are it is a risk that one should take toward new coin like ETC

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: