Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:52:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I quit trading  (Read 242485 times)
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:45:57 AM

trading is high risk
so yo want succes in trading your must have skill trading
your must learn trading and the first trade your must low capital money
Everyone knows that trading is a high risk venture the same with gambling, but it does not mean that we will not do it, we love to be successful and the way to financial success is not always easy and I believe trading could be the way to do it so you must learn and develop your skills.

Correct, trading is  a risky investment  if you are  not  knowledgeable to it  but you could always lessen the  risk  if you  properly  studied on it and  know the   fundamentals of it.  In the case of OP trading is not  actually  made for him because  it seems  that hes not profitable with it.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 07:38:34 AM

So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.

Put it in a cold storage and forget about it for some time!

Do not invest, since there is no real and fair opportunity to invest. There are all scams and ponzis. Don't gamble.

Reward yourself and buy yourself something nice since you have a nice stash here and put the rest in the cold storage! Smiley
Quitting with the trades is never a good idea becuae i know for sure that you will regret it for the rest of your life because when you trade you make
the most profit for sure!!
Alauria

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 08:02:32 AM

Solid traders indeed move forward quickly when making a bad trade that costs them money, but I am not talking about these traders. I am talking about the people that can't accept any losses, and don't know what they did wrong, and when to stop.

If you mean those types, then they should rethink and consider another line of source of income because they are not fit to do trading. Trading could be harsh and brutal at times, and if you can't accept losses then find another work.
The lost are not just applied in the trading but all of the another job are having the opportunity get a lost too, but just different in the percentage get a lost and trading is there in the middle place.
Quiot qith trades is really bad becaue i know for sure that when you are trading with the bitcoin you wil make the most profit when you dont do anything with the bitcoin
you are just holding and there you dont make money with.
Aceanyth

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 08:10:17 AM

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

You made a loss of 7btc in 2 years and you are happy? I have been earning and buying bitcoin for 2 years and I don't have 7 btc yet. What have you learned these years in trading? To stop loss?

I think you should just keep the bitcoin in a safe wallet and leave them. It's going to worth much more in a few years.
Quitting qith trading will regret for ever because when ever trades are unpredictable ok but you will make the most profit by doing trades than
by just holding the bitcoins you know!
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:49:49 PM

trading is high risk
so yo want succes in trading your must have skill trading
your must learn trading and the first trade your must low capital money

nowadays there are even apps that allow you to trade with non existing money. so in that aspect you don't risk anything. of course it's not the same as when you use real money, but at least you can test your investment method to see whether or not it works for you without losing money.
StoreBit

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:53:46 PM

i thin you should not quit trading, you need to change your strategy about bitcoin, actually winning and loosing is the part of trading but you must be strong hearted not to lose heart.

Well trading is a good way to have good profit and why you are going to quit in it. If you are experiencing losing that is normal in trading because not all the time we are going to experience profit. And because of that lose it is teaching us lesson that next time we trade we are going to be careful so that we are going to avoid it.
yes loosing and winning is a part of trading one time you can lose money in trading but other time you can also make good profit in trading so you should not quit trading, but should try to change your way of trading or should take some good tips from an expert person.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 07:19:11 PM

Well, it s not a great result, since OP lost some money. Still, one needs to pay education and this is what he s received, then it s fine.

Personally, I ve lost the most in cases where I was not patient enough to wait to best price to buy or sell my coins. This is one of the most important lessons I ve received from trading, real investors re incredibly patient.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 06:40:04 AM

i thin you should not quit trading, you need to change your strategy about bitcoin, actually winning and loosing is the part of trading but you must be strong hearted not to lose heart.

I am also with you, i feel very sad when someone say that he quit trading. Because as you said losing and winning is a part of trading and also life, we should trust on self and do hard working than definitely, we can achieve everything.
In this world nothing is impossible, only determined yourself and do work properly, both things make your life easy, so same situation is here in trading, trading is not difficult it need time and knowledge. 
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 07:16:29 AM

So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Quitting with the trades is such a big mistake you are making becuase i know for sure that when you trtade the right way you will make allot of
profit believe me you will.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 07:22:20 AM

I am also with you, i feel very sad when someone say that he quit trading. Because as you said losing and winning is a part of trading and also life, we should trust on self and do hard working than definitely, we can achieve everything.
In this world nothing is impossible, only determined yourself and do work properly, both things make your life easy, so same situation is here in trading, trading is not difficult it need time and knowledge. 

It's not sad at all. It's called self protection. If you keep losing and losing without any improvements in sight, then the best option is to quit. It's that simple. It's better than someone continuing with trading and making even more losses. Some people just aren't made for trading.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 07:24:35 AM

It's not sad at all. It's called self protection. If you keep losing and losing without any improvements in sight, then the best option is to quit. It's that simple. It's better than someone continuing with trading and making even more losses. Some people just aren't made for trading.

Quiting isnt  bad  reason as  always  because there are some circumtances that quiting would  be also a good idea or  thing  to do because as you said there  are really people  arent made to a certain thing   just  like what happen  to OP, Trading isnt really for him after all and  quiting  is a good move.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Legasean

Activity: 338

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 07:40:27 AM

Any tip from those things you have learned?

So many peopel are quitting with the trades to day i dont uynderstand them because trades makes allot of money you know and why do you want to quit with the trades
when you make money with it!!
Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 07:59:59 AM

So many peopel are quitting with the trades to day i dont uynderstand them because trades makes allot of money you know and why do you want to quit with the trades

If you are a professional trade and can make a lot of money doing trade, it is better to continue trading.

JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 08:03:52 AM

Not everyone can manage to make money with trading, there are many people who invest blindly in trading which results in huge loss for it and it you are not good at it then its better to quit it.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 12:16:08 PM

Not everyone can manage to make money with trading, there are many people who invest blindly in trading which results in huge loss for it and it you are not good at it then its better to quit it.

That would be their problem then, actually you will not know if such thing is not for you unless you tried it, in trading definitely this not for everyone as we do not have the same knowledge and interest and of course we can easily determine that by the outcome of our venture.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 12:54:32 PM

Correct, trading is  a risky investment  if you are  not  knowledgeable to it  but you could always lessen the  risk  if you  properly  studied on it and  know the   fundamentals of it.  In the case of OP trading is not  actually  made for him because  it seems  that hes not profitable with it.

And I agree too, in trading you will lose on others coin but you may also gain on others. But,what I like is that you can minimized your looses if you are well informed and vigilant whats happening.For long term trading you must be very patient, where some are not used to it.

Open for Campaigns
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 02:06:51 PM

And I agree too, in trading you will lose on others coin but you may also gain on others. But,what I like is that you can minimized your looses if you are well informed and vigilant whats happening.For long term trading you must be very patient, where some are not used to it.

the majority of the people here don't have the patience to hold their coins for the long term. these people expect a certain amount of profits every one or two weeks. just look at how many people complain when the price keeps calm for a week or so. they directly shift their focus to other investment options.
Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 05:43:09 PM

the majority of the people here don't have the patience to hold their coins for the long term. these people expect a certain amount of profits every one or two weeks. just look at how many people complain when the price keeps calm for a week or so. they directly shift their focus to other investment options.

That is right. That is the reason why most people are not rich. If you hold the bitcoin since 2010, you will be very rich.

South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 10:37:04 PM

Correct, trading is  a risky investment  if you are  not  knowledgeable to it  but you could always lessen the  risk  if you  properly  studied on it and  know the   fundamentals of it.  In the case of OP trading is not  actually  made for him because  it seems  that hes not profitable with it.

That is right. That is the reason why most people are not rich. If you hold the bitcoin since 2010, you will be very rich.
Most people that held bitcoin at that time probably sold all the bitcoin they had for big profits, some earned a good amount and some became rich it is very unlikely that they are still holding their bitcoin until this day.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
tabas

Activity: 2996
Merit: 734

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 12:37:12 AM

Yes it might be better to quit now if you still don't make profit after 2 years and lost a total of 7 bitcoins thats quite alot.
But it's fine I guess you took alot of knowledge out of it which you can use elsewhere.

Well yeah maybe trading is not for him so it is better if he is going to quit trading and if he still wants to get into investment. Try to invest into bankroll casino's so that he is able to get some good profit and let's see again wait until 2 years and see if you are going to get good profit on that time span by investing into gambling sites.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: