Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:25:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I quit trading  (Read 242485 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 01:48:43 PM

I will quit trading when I don't have benefits anymore,whoever traders have no profit in trading will quit and look for another source of income.As long as I have profit I will continue trading because there's another day to get over on it.Only I will quit if I saw the outcome that there is no hope to survive.
the profit will continue to come to the traders if they will have knowledge about trade and if they will have the skills of trade and so it is not fact that traders leave to trade but some people do not have good knowledge about trade so they often start to lose their money in trade and so they leave trade.

yes you are right in trading the main things are knowledge, skill and experience which can make a person perfect in trading and also the right time is very important for trading (and investment both) then a person can gain much profit from trading and those who are not good at trading they need to gain knowledge instead of quiting trading.

For me to become a successful trader, one must have the patience to learn the tricks of it. Of course you will only gain this knowledge through years of trading. And one should also consider this as a job, not just a sidelined to earn money. So think of it as your regular job, invest time and money and definitely it adds up later that will help you good profits.

This doesn't really work for everyone as going full time in trading involves more risk than having an actual job. Especially for people who are supporting familes, i don't think trading full time is a secure way to provide for them. Though it may get you good profits, it would be unwise to compromise security of income if you're not yet that experienced

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:25:46 PM

If you have experience in forex. I suggest you work in forex. I think you may find your lost confidence again. Cry
You fine , forex is way harder and riskier than trading. In trading there is surely a chance of atleast getting something back while in forex it is more like gambling and plus the return is like 160% which is same like sports betting. And if you just search through the net there are many proof out there which prove that most of the forex sites are fake and the trends are controlled by the site
valvevow

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:17:50 PM

If you have experience in forex. I suggest you work in forex. I think you may find your lost confidence again. Cry
You fine , forex is way harder and riskier than trading. In trading there is surely a chance of atleast getting something back while in forex it is more like gambling and plus the return is like 160% which is same like sports betting. And if you just search through the net there are many proof out there which prove that most of the forex sites are fake and the trends are controlled by the site
Do not want to be subjective, but the fact remains that at Forex only their traders make good money, And everyone else will lose more than they earn. It's already like Twice two four. I do not want to of course realize that this is a fraud, but nevertheless it is.

Salazarian

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:43:34 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2017, 12:23:04 AM by Salazarian

I will quit trading when I don't have benefits anymore,whoever traders have no profit in trading will quit and look for another source of income.As long as I have profit I will continue trading because there's another day to get over on it.Only I will quit if I saw the outcome that there is no hope to survive.
the profit will continue to come to the traders if they will have knowledge about trade and if they will have the skills of trade and so it is not fact that traders leave to trade but some people do not have good knowledge about trade so they often start to lose their money in trade and so they leave trade.
as trading is  risk  and you have to take the risk only then you can make money from trading, some time we continuously lose money in trading so we should not leave or stop trading for ever, but we need to change our planning and strategy, through this way we can bring a better change in our trading result. Trading need a lot of experience, trading skill and good analysis, with good knowledge about trading. in fact most of the young people who do not have much experience in trading they invest a lot of money in one place and unfortunately when they  become disappointed in trading by losing money continuously for more time then decide to stop trading and  think that it is no ta right decision to take. they should first get a good experience in trading and only then try to invest a big money.

8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:14:02 AM

as trading is  risk  and you have to take the risk only then you can make money from trading, some time we continuously lose money in trading so we should not leave or stop trading for ever, but we need to change our planning and strategy, through this way we can bring a better change in our trading result.

That is true to change the strategy of trading when you keep on losing. I want to advise to only trade with exchanges and not margin trading - the latter is very risky unless you are a professional trader, you are good. Just don't carried away with your emotions when trading, stick to your plan and you will be good.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:18:17 AM

Why quit trading? It is one of the best and legit way to earn more Bitcoin and lately, it becomes very profitable because lots of altcoins become alive in the market. All you need in trading is invest your capital to buy coins and invest in yourself. Study hard and make some research about trading. There are risk but it is lesser compared to other investments. You can really earn a lot from trading. I suggest trade for long term investments.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 02:40:28 AM

Why quit trading? It is one of the best and legit way to earn more Bitcoin and lately, it becomes very profitable because lots of altcoins become alive in the market. All you need in trading is invest your capital to buy coins and invest in yourself. Study hard and make some research about trading. There are risk but it is lesser compared to other investments. You can really earn a lot from trading. I suggest trade for long term investments.
Because the OP lose big amount in trading and he don't have enough time to manage his trades . I think he invested in a shitcoins that why he lose in long term .If you invested in top coins you may leave it and you may earn in long term but it always needs you to follow your trades if you have time.
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:53:45 AM

So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.
Quit in trading is not good idea, don't blame the trading just because you lose your 7 btc. I think you should only trade a little amount if you  have no enough skills, knowledge and experience in trading. However, there's nothing I can do if you don't like trading anymore so you should find another way to get profit like investment.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 06:01:45 AM

If you do not like trading and your money is secured money (you dont really need it),
you can consider this one:

invest your money in cryptocurrency,.... buy something and let it sleep there waiting the long term rising (3-5 years).

It's still considered as trading but you will just do it on a long term basis. But I know this is a better way of trading because you don't have to think about everyday trade and you don't have to monitor it. Just set on how long you are going to wait before you are going to sell it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
aishyoo17

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:02:24 AM

If you do not like trading and your money is secured money (you dont really need it),

invest your money in cryptocurrency,.... buy something and let it sleep there waiting the long term rising (3-5 years).

It's still considered as trading but you will just do it on a long term basis. But I know this is a better way of trading because you don't have to think about everyday trade and you don't have to monitor it. Just set on how long you are going to wait before you are going to sell it.

Yes long term is better especially for those who have a day job and don't have enough time to check or monitor the market. Day trading takes a lot of time and hard work and lets all admit that not everyone here is good in technical and fundamental analysis so it is better to do long term trade just make sure you invested in the right coin.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 09:42:59 AM

I can understand your advise but to be honest, trading is not everyone's cup of tea. Yes, there are multiple ways to improve trading skills and explore the opportunities in the trading but since OP has lost his capital, he might not be in a condition to continue it. I don't go with gambling because I have realized that it is not my cup of tea so I try to spend time in learning some other stuff which gives me good returns.
stefek99

Activity: 233
Merit: 102

https://genesis.re

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 10:15:27 AM

Deposit fees
Trading fees
Slippage
Spread

•••

It's unregulated so there is always someone with insider information - knowing about announcements a few hours before...

It's a bit of a "greater fools theory" - if you know charts and are OK with managing emotional spikes and have time to monitor trades and invest in tools and education = "easy" win Smiley

8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 12:53:55 AM

Deposit fees
Trading fees
Slippage
Spread

•••

It's unregulated so there is always someone with insider information - knowing about announcements a few hours before...

It's a bit of a "greater fools theory" - if you know charts and are OK with managing emotional spikes and have time to monitor trades and invest in tools and education = "easy" win Smiley

Nice one. There is also a great way to earn better but it is more of riskier though - buy ICO of startup altcoins and when it is riped, you will sell them at a higher price of bitcoins. But if you just go with trading, you can still earn even without the insider knowledge - heck, you can even capitalize on this and buy in advance because there will be some shark coming in from time to time.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:06:36 AM

I can understand your advise but to be honest, trading is not everyone's cup of tea. Yes, there are multiple ways to improve trading skills and explore the opportunities in the trading but since OP has lost his capital, he might not be in a condition to continue it. I don't go with gambling because I have realized that it is not my cup of tea so I try to spend time in learning some other stuff which gives me good returns.
I Agree , and sometimes we cant even handle to trade and thats the reason why the OP lose his trades .I prefer your words because trading isn't always a good investment if you can't do or follow it up so the things that you may do is in the time that you can manage like you said the other stuff that gives you a good returns which you won't be rush and fits to your actual time.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
VenceyBit

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:26:32 AM

I almost stop trading when i lost 70% of my investment. But that's how it works. Lost focus and your done.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 10:32:23 AM

Yes long term is better especially for those who have a day job and don't have enough time to check or monitor the market. Day trading takes a lot of time and hard work and lets all admit that not everyone here is good in technical and fundamental analysis so it is better to do long term trade just make sure you invested in the right coin.

Just like me I do have my day job and I quite day trading and I just chose to hold bitcoin for a long term. Since my focus is not on daily trading, that's a good thing for holding it with a long time. So for those frustrated traders that wants to quit trading already, I would say that think again before quitting.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:52:55 AM

I almost stop trading when i lost 70% of my investment. But that's how it works. Lost focus and your done.

Yeah but don't let a loss dampen your spirits dude. Everyone loses big every mow and then. Trading isn't like gambling where chasing your losses can make you lose everything. Trading allows you to bounce back more securely so if you lose, let it be. Take a day off and then staft again. Don't let your past losses determine your decisions the nezt time you trade

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
TrissMerigold

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Bitrated user: Olysikes1. Authenticate

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 11:55:21 AM

probably solid trader , even if not profit you still gain much experience after this , meanwhile im about to get started but i dont know what firsdt thing to do and which coin that will be traded , hope i will have much experience like you , so many traders out there who reach their personal profit

The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 02:48:05 PM

probably solid trader , even if not profit you still gain much experience after this , meanwhile im about to get started but i dont know what firsdt thing to do and which coin that will be traded , hope i will have much experience like you , so many traders out there who reach their personal profit
Being a trader is hard , and taking a risk is harder too. When you get down and when you get lose your money on the wrong coin just wait maybe someday the wrong coin will have value someday so just hold it. When we get lose we need to rise again it is only a challenge that make as trader be wise in the second chance that we will have.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 02:49:11 PM

I Agree , and sometimes we cant even handle to trade and thats the reason why the OP lose his trades .I prefer your words because trading isn't always a good investment if you can't do or follow it up so the things that you may do is in the time that you can manage like you said the other stuff that gives you a good returns which you won't be rush and fits to your actual time.
- Right, trading is not a suitable job for everyone, it will be a risky investment if we do not have the skills and experience about it, trading will always remove players with no skills and experience. Trading may be the best way to earn bitcoin, we can earn a lot from it but we should know it is like gambling, if we win, surely someone else will lose. It is a battlefield and not everyone can survive on the battlefield, and I feel that trading is a job with a lot of pressure, makes us easily heart attack, quitting it and finding a decent job is a good solution for many people

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: