Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:59:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I quit trading  (Read 242485 times)
Heacygg

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:36:15 PM

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.

Hint: do not waste money on women and drink, lol.
I would have invested them in your place. In what? That your heart desires.

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October [JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:13:57 AM

So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Well, it is a hindrances, it is the lesson to our life. Don't stop, every mistake can help to realize that we need to continue. Trading is one source of income, there's more chance to stand up from the failure. I think you become greedy that's amount is too big, much better to start in small amount and get more experience, experience can help to you to control emotions and solve the unexpected problem. Actually, trading is a sure profit you need to do is wait the right time for the right profit.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:21:39 AM

So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Well, it is a hindrances, it is the lesson to our life. Don't stop, every mistake can help to realize that we need to continue. Trading is one source of income, there's more chance to stand up from the failure. I think you become greedy that's amount is too big, much better to start in small amount and get more experience, experience can help to you to control emotions and solve the unexpected problem. Actually, trading is a sure profit you need to do is wait the right time for the right profit.

You just quoted a guy that is not active more then 2 years! With whom you are talking here actually? You are just a signature campaign
spammer or you think you will persuade him to come back with your post? But you are not the only one.... this one is also a good example:

Hint: do not waste money on women and drink, lol.
I would have invested them in your place. In what? That your heart desires.

Yes, please tell him what to do with his money? You guys are do not follow this topic and what people are talking here, you need to pay
a lot more attention. Its not just that your comments do not have logic, you are disturbing others that have some meaningful discussion,
I hope that someone will pay attention, and maybe punish you for this!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:12:47 AM

Don't stop, every mistake can help to realize that we need to continue. Trading is one source of income, there's more chance to stand up from the failure.
There will be no point to continue trading when it is not profitable. But stopping trading should not be permanent, it should be resumed after gaining enough knowledge to tackle the volatility of price movements.

I think you become greedy that's amount is too big, much better to start in small amount and get more experience, experience can help to you to control emotions and solve the unexpected problem. Actually, trading is a sure profit you need to do is wait the right time for the right profit.
Stopping should be utilised to gaining various skill development for better trading. Emotion control, money management and strong technical analyzing skills are few you areas where a trader must work on before resuming.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:18:39 AM

Its ok to leave trading. There's alot of ways to earn bitcoin rather than trading. Just apply campaign's and they will pay you bitcoins in return. I think that will be better than trading so that you may also have a free time to rest or invest in mining rig that's also one of the best choice.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:39:43 AM

Its ok to leave trading. There's alot of ways to earn bitcoin rather than trading. Just apply campaign's and they will pay you bitcoins in return. I think that will be better than trading so that you may also have a free time to rest or invest in mining rig that's also one of the best choice.
If trading is not really for you then you cannot force it, there are a lot of ways to earn and you will be happy
when doing your job if it is your passion. Life is boring if we spend too much time on things that we do not really love
and therefore if you are not getting good results in trading you have to leave it.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
erwan

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:48:49 AM

I agree with you. 40 BTC can be used to build Mining RIG for ETH and ZEC.
Excellent opportunities for mining ETH and ZEC with RIG "10% loss and 90% profit"
If he stopped trading now. Surely he will be rich, because BTC prices are now up 300%.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:59:47 AM

Leaving or quitting doesn't mean that you are a loser or somewhat the same.

If not progress for being productive in trading, there are other doors where you can knock and start to enter with it.

But if you can't try it for the last time, make sure that your decision is final. And since thread is 2 years already, I know OP is now doing fine.

Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:32:33 PM

Good decision. It's very hard to make money in BTC trading even you work for it full time. You need to do long term trades (buy at bottom-hold-sell at top), it should increase your trading accuracy.
If you have a hard time on doing trading it is better if you will stop trading at the moment and take time on educating yourself for you to learn how to trade in the best possible way. And then make time on having some idea so that you can start trading if you are totally ready to deal with tradings. Then make time on doing the trading itself so you could experience the real trading itself because the best way to learn is through experience.
Eminem23

Activity: 394

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:40:48 PM

You can drop your hands and leave any project. But you will lose your chance and will never know your abilities and abilities. But there is one more way - to go through difficulties and failures and achieve success. Everyone chooses his own way
hammo

Activity: 493

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:50:53 PM

day trading is very hard for crypto currencies. hard and dangerous.
take your coins and hold and don't watch market or anything about crypto currencies.
thats better for your health.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:13:38 PM

That’s a sincere piece of advice though. I will suggest him the same. It is quite okay if he did not perform well in trading but no need to take this on heart. He can earn bitcoins through campaigns. He may go for bounty. Many traders are earning bitcoins through campaigns. They are safe and there is no risk of losing your coins. Besides he can offer his skills and related services to earn bitcoins.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:12:45 AM

day trading is very hard for crypto currencies. hard and dangerous.
take your coins and hold and don't watch market or anything about crypto currencies.
thats better for your health.
yeah day trading is really not good, i have seen professional traders on youtube, they suggest us to only go in when you have done your own research and the trade that you want to go in has meet all of your criteria.
And it's not there every day, maybe weeks.
MaxRR

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:58:19 AM

trading with crypto is dangerous for ourselves, thats why i stopped doing daytrade, now i just only buy when i see that market is dumped, just wait a time and you will always win.
galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:09:05 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2017, 04:49:30 AM by galestorm

Save it in a bank until you figure it out on what to do with it. But the best thing to do is to pour all of your accumulated btc on your daily needs and wants or you can just spend it all on your bills. You can even invest on it if you want or buy PC parts with good specs so that you can try out mining.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:11:51 AM

trading with crypto is dangerous for ourselves, thats why i stopped doing daytrade, now i just only buy when i see that market is dumped, just wait a time and you will always win.
It's actually dangerous when we do day trading, because of the principle is always want to get quick profit, And also easily panic, it's my experience. also, you're right, it's better to wait the market dumped then wait for the long term.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:22:13 AM

Can i excuse i just want to know how can i trade when can i start how many coins do i need to trade.?

SilverPunk

Activity: 350

The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:45:12 AM

Can i excuse i just want to know how can i trade when can i start how many coins do i need to trade.?
I day trade you need to be skillful or you know when to ebter and to leave the market because that was tol risky to be play in a single pump and dump you can lose .Holding and buying when the market is dump and wait for its high then sell is much good.

Regarding to your question you don't need ot hold many coins as much as you can, you only need to focus and have a knowledge on what coin do you have maybe its just a scam coins that will waste your money try focusing in 3 top coins in the cmc from 2 to 10 pick and try doing a trade .And know what is their significance why they are on top check it in altcoins section.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
                                ▒▒▒▒▒▒    
                              ▒   ▒▒▒▒    
                           ▒  ▒▒▒   ▒     
                          ▒▒▒  ▒▒         
             ▒▒         ▒   ▒▒            
            ▒▒▒▒      ▒▒▒▒▒               
          ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ▒▒▒▒▒▒                
        ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  
      ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒       ▒▒       ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒                    ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒         ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
              ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   

STOX..

██
    ████
   ██████
  ████████
 ██████████
    ████
 ██  ██  ██
  ██    ██
   ██  ██
    ████
     ██   
ETH based Prediction Market
             Unparalleled Peer-to-Peer Trading Experience

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
   Token Sale  
  Soon to be announce

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████             ████████       ███████    ███████████    █████
█████████████████   ██████  ███████████   █████   █████████   █████   █████████
███████████████  █████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████████  ██████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
████████████  ████████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████   █████████████  ███████████████████  █████████   ███   ██████████
██████     ███████████████  ████████████         ███████    █████████    ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

WHITEPAPER
ANN
BOUNTY
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:46:16 AM

You can easily answer your question by searching all the basic information you need to know to start trading. Actually you just need money to start and everything will follow as money is the most important thing to start trading, you can start with a small amount before it's not expensive trading here in crypto, at least when you are starting and you will experience more loses you will not easily gets upset.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:59:29 AM

yes it is bad for our health that day trading, because sometime we can lose our sleep or skip our eating because we will stay focus on the rising of our coins. it is better to be a long term trader. just do it , dont stop trading, trading is very good and it will help us indeed, so take care of yourself and have fun in trading thats it.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: