Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:46:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I quit trading  (Read 242485 times)
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:31:15 PM

I will not quit, not until i earn much from trading. I should try more to get what i want. I should try other strategies to improve my techniques. If others can do it, maybe i can do it also. I just need more time and money.

You might have lost a lot before you learn how to trade.
When you know yourself that gambling is not good then how could you supposed to ask why you can’t stay away from it. You are an addict then. You have been in this bad game with all your minds and powers which is so hazard. You have to make your mind ready to leave it, and do it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pjwaffle

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

BIB Exchange

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:56:09 AM

I will not quit, not until i earn much from trading. I should try more to get what i want. I should try other strategies to improve my techniques. If others can do it, maybe i can do it also. I just need more time and money.

When you know yourself that gambling is not good then how could you supposed to ask why you can’t stay away from it. You are an addict then. You have been in this bad game with all your minds and powers which is so hazard. You have to make your mind ready to leave it, and do it.
ya by only way. invest with money you can lost and still feel comfortable. that will make your mind keep emotions away

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
nofuture

Activity: 199

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:02:29 AM

dont quit. just keep play with small money first. it will make you feel good even you lost all your money

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
Hagmonar

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:53:31 AM

dont quit. just keep play with small money first. it will make you feel good even you lost all your money

Maybe this man already quit in trading coz this post already from a long time ago 2015 or maybe he already rich now and go fulltime in BTC if he saw that the price of bitcoin now then he will surely go back on trading and he got a legendary acount already now
grizmoblust

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:03:47 AM

I believe he dont need your advice anymore =)))

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:21:22 AM

So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.

Work smart and hard but don't forget to enjoy and appreciate life.
Go somehere else you have never been before. You can buy things with money but you can't buy happy memories.
Or you may continue investing or try engaging to business and one day who knows you will become famous rich like Warren Bufett or Bill gates
uraharasan

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:38:04 AM

trading can be exciting if we judge that a coin will rise and it turns out right up, the sensation is very exciting.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:40:32 AM

Yes, you are right I think the person already quit the trading and he is happy with what he has. I think we cannot forcefully ask him to continue for trading because he should show some interest towards trading. If he doesn't have any interest towards trading then he took the right decision for not participating in trading.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:57:53 AM

Yes, you are right I think the person already quit the trading and he is happy with what he has. I think we cannot forcefully ask him to continue for trading because he should show some interest towards trading. If he doesn't have any interest towards trading then he took the right decision for not participating in trading.

I agree with you. It is really base on personal preference. There are good traders out there that are really doing well but are not good cooks. And there are good cooks, in fact, really good cooks and tried trading but not able to manage to have some winning trades. s
justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:37:53 PM

Yes! that’s what exactly happened to him. Probably he started trading without any preparation or home work. Trading is not fun at all; you need to work hard in order to understand the basic principles of trading. There is no need to quit trading at all, just increase your knowledge about trading and then give it a try.
Trading and enjoy the result from your analysic everyday, this is fun in this field. Why I tell that? Simple if you can predict exact the trend of an altcoin on market, do you think when you eared profit from it you feel sad or happy? That is my answer!
The best thing about trading is no doubt the way it keeps a person curious about the next price, thinking about the pump and dump, for how long any phase will remain and then making your decision accordingly. If you have good analytical skills, the feeling that you get when your results prove to be correct is just out of this world.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
CataloniaFM

Activity: 145

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:04:20 PM

If you quit trading, you will deprive yourself of a great way to earn money.
I advise you to get training and learn how to trade correctly. Then you will achieve success

Skyborn

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:27:02 PM

I advise you to get training and learn how to trade correctly. Then you will achieve success
By reading your comment it seems like you portray trading as something that's quite easy to do. I've never traded crypto but I'm interested in getting started. Can you give me tell me if it is worth the risk trading on a daily basis or do you recommend accumulatting and holding instead?
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:47:44 PM

By reading your comment it seems like you portray trading as something that's quite easy to do. I've never traded crypto but I'm interested in getting started. Can you give me tell me if it is worth the risk trading on a daily basis or do you recommend accumulatting and holding instead?
I wouldnt reccomend day trading. Longterm is much better. Why? Have a look at coimarketcap. Nearly all well known cryprocurrencies multiplied over months and years. So longterm would be a smart kind of traiding
Klausi

Activity: 536

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:16:40 AM

I wouldnt reccomend day trading. Longterm is much better. Why? Have a look at coimarketcap. Nearly all well known cryprocurrencies multiplied over months and years. So longterm would be a smart kind of traiding

Same here as mine I also prefer long term trading investments because price will seemingly increase as it took long month to gain it's demand higher. With that ample ways you can generate bigger profit as you patiently wait and quitting is not a certain decision to do. Maybe some traders got disappointed and they're just too aggressive to earn profit immediately but it's impossible.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Saidmod

Activity: 659

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:45:01 AM

Same here as mine I also prefer long term trading investments because price will seemingly increase as it took long month to gain it's demand higher. With that ample ways you can generate bigger profit as you patiently wait and quitting is not a certain decision to do. Maybe some traders got disappointed and they're just too aggressive to earn profit immediately but it's impossible.
The bloody trading now is frequently happens that let the altcoins dump more because of bitcoins and other problems i think and holding for long term will needs more patience until the altcoins get recovered. Quiting is a decision and it depends on how you trade well or not.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Michael2t

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:49:56 AM

Sometimes it really hurts to see and feel losses but if you give up that is where you really lose base on what I read . A great help for this in trading is to minimize losses by using risk management and control losses by selling if you dont predict it well.
If you think the trade you will feel comfortable with, I agree. I think we can not strongly ask him to continue business because he should have some business interest.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:19:48 AM

The bloody trading now is frequently happens that let the altcoins dump more because of bitcoins and other problems i think and holding for long term will needs more patience until the altcoins get recovered. Quiting is a decision and it depends on how you trade well or not.

I think this is the best time to buy more altcoins and bitcoins - buy when people are afraid and sell when they become greedy again Smiley
I am now holding bitcoin, ehtereum, and doge coin. The latter is the lesser coins I have while the big chunk is on bitcoin and ethereum.
cryptoquality

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:20:56 AM

I think this is the best time to buy more altcoins and bitcoins - buy when people are afraid and sell when they become greedy again Smiley
I am now holding bitcoin, ehtereum, and doge coin. The latter is the lesser coins I have while the big chunk is on bitcoin and ethereum.

You don't need to quit trading. You can give some break, that's all. I understand how you feel. Just give yourself some time, then come back. you'll roar.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:31:23 AM

So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.
Simply put your bitcoin in your wallet and hold it maybe someday you can realize you win the game and if you want try to invest it in a legal way. There are many investment there but you need to look at its business reputation if your money will be safe.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:14:30 PM

Sometimes, quit trading still good choice for you, because it helps you have time for think again your shortcomings and reseach some ways for improve it. As me, till today I has been quitted margin trade in 3 months, of course I do not quit all trading, but it makes me have a new look in the crypto market.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: