Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:14:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I quit trading  (Read 242485 times)
blakeh

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:06:36 AM

40 bitcoins?  Nice... why not hold? Why sell?  Just because you're not trading doesn't mean you have to give up your position...

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:28:07 AM

You should never quit trading because trading is the bestway to become rich. Trading is risky but if we have a lot of knowledge and we have a good trading skill, I know that we can earn big amount of income.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:45:29 AM

It's a good thing that you already know that trading isn't good for you so maybe just hold your btc or do buy and sell bitcoin and not altcoins.
I know, just look at all the crazy movements that bitcoin has done in the last 72 hours, I know that will go crazy to try to see when the market is going to turn around, I would have probably lost a lot of money that is why I prefer to hold and let the traders and speculators worry.
Indeed! This is not the right time of selling off bitcoins because we all know that bitcoins are supposed to increase in price before the end of current year, so no need to panic and sell off bitcoins at low prices. Bitcoins are the legends of the crypto market and they have never been failed to meet our expectations.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:28:56 PM

So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.
Simply put your bitcoin in your wallet and hold it maybe someday you can realize you win the game and if you want try to invest it in a legal way. There are many investment there but you need to look at its business reputation if your money will be safe.
You are absolutely right. I think if your luck is not going to be in your favor in case of trading, then you need not to continue doing trading for at least some period. You can hold your coins in order to remain safe. Go and learn the things about trading in a well manner. After that if you want to continue doing trading, and then go for it.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:43:28 PM

So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

It seems to be a good amount that you got ,you do have a lot of options to explore with, but to be honest investing and trading seems to be the best option for one to earn on a bigger basis. 40 btc is a big amount of money and make a good decision which will help you, maybe you can buy some property or put your money in stock market or buy gold.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
anklas

Activity: 96
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:14:38 PM

If i we're you i would still reinvest it and hold. Maybe i would spend part of it while waiting for the rest to grow or i will put up a business so that my Btc will not sleep and continue to grow.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale 15 December[JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC] • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:14:36 AM

You should never quit trading because trading is the bestway to become rich. Trading is risky but if we have a lot of knowledge and we have a good trading skill, I know that we can earn big amount of income.
Trading can be a good way to earn to become rich, yes its risky and you need patience also for to make a successful trader. If capital is low you need to be wiser for you to get profit.
Not just being wise because skills and knowledge will do not to be a wise. It needs a lot of determination and acceptable in your environment, because in just one minute your money can be loss or earn.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:56:49 AM

I believe you started trading because you wanted to gain profit with what you had, and the reason why you stopped is because for 2 years you didn't get any good profit from trading. My friend I think 2 years is a bit too early to leave trading but the decision is yours to make. If you got exhausted trading your money, I suggest you buy a boat and go fishing. Kidding aside, go and take a break.

monsblanc

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:08:54 AM

Trading is a calculated risk. If you seem to be losing more than gaining in a couple of days, try to lie low (hibernate  Grin) for a while. Study the market and timings as a spectator in the meantime.
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:12:42 PM

By and by, I think it was a correct choice. On the off chance that you are simply losing cash with trading, there is no motivation to proceed with this.It's not all that simple the same number of individuals normally say, and there is no sheltered life on the off chance that you live just by trading. It's a similar when somebody supposes he can live just by trading money.In my own experience like betting, trading likewise will be pulling in traders to return once more. Along these lines, stopping won't be a perpetual end. Ideally traders will continue their trading after a few breaks.
You are very much right. I think no one out of us knows under what circumstances he quit trading. I myself have a strong believe in trading, but there comes a point when you think to quit it. I must suggest him that you need to take a good rest and then you can start it later on with more zeal.
joganuts

Activity: 355

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:47:07 PM

-snip-

Spend it. I dont know what you are into, but there are lots of things you can buy with BTC directly. If not, you can still sell the BTC and buy with your local currency.

Just in case its not obvious: Not everything at once.
If you done want to deal with trading as a firm if you way to earn , you could still consider trying to invest a part of it for you to still earn in the future. And the rest you could used it in the form of currency that you could buy things or even convert it through fuat so you could actually used. By my side is to still hold it invest it for you to experience the growth of Bitcoin in the future.

roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:49:03 PM

By and by, I think it was a correct choice. On the off chance that you are simply losing cash with trading, there is no motivation to proceed with this.It's not all that simple the same number of individuals normally say, and there is no sheltered life on the off chance that you live just by trading. It's a similar when somebody supposes he can live just by trading money.In my own experience like betting, trading likewise will be pulling in traders to return once more. Along these lines, stopping won't be a perpetual end. Ideally traders will continue their trading after a few breaks.
You are very much right. I think no one out of us knows under what circumstances he quit trading. I myself have a strong believe in trading, but there comes a point when you think to quit it. I must suggest him that you need to take a good rest and then you can start it later on with more zeal.
Yes we don't know exactly for what reason he is taken that decision, Trading is one type of business, and here we will get both loss and profit we have to accept it and move forward, or else we can't sustain this field. You had a bad experience in this field then take some rest and learn more about this trading and come back. If we lose money in gambling, we will try to recover it in trading, but if we lose money in trading, we don't have another source except for our real time work.
rtinedal

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:54:25 PM

this is a serious life butcoin traders. two years into bitcoin traders but you do not even have to learn that knowledge. It is more important to know knowledge in trading than your daily income. Even prof traders know that losing or losing their paycheck. I just advise you not to let the bitcoin get you to regret that the latter is more painful.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:57:21 PM

this is a serious life butcoin traders. two years into bitcoin traders but you do not even have to learn that knowledge. It is more important to know knowledge in trading than your daily income. Even prof traders know that losing or losing their paycheck. I just advise you not to let the bitcoin get you to regret that the latter is more painful.
Yes it would really be more painful if you do see that price of each bitcoin is 5k or even more.This is why op did really decide to quit and I would say its a wise decision because 2 years time is long already and if you do see that you do still lose up then its better to stop before you do lose all of your bitcoins. 4 bitcoin loss in a matter of 2 years is already a big loss for me specially now its 4k price already.

rtinedal

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:59:15 PM

ya trading is gambling for me even I read many topic teach trade skill or how to read chart ....

You're right trading is like a gambling but trading gambling has a difference. trading more knowledge is really 80% profit in trading if you have a knowledge but your gambling loses 100% luck to win you. but the gambling is difficult to stop when you win you do not want to stop being betting if I lose you want to reverse the loser to you so there is no reason that gambling is good. This is a illegal process of multiplying your bitcoin.
rtinedal

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:07:22 PM

Yes it would really be more painful if you do see that price of each bitcoin is 5k or even more.This is why op did really decide to quit and I would say its a wise decision because 2 years time is long already and if you do see that you do still lose up then its better to stop before you do lose all of your bitcoins. 4 bitcoin loss in a matter of 2 years is already a big loss for me specially now its 4k price already.

the pain that time stops you after a week burst the price of bitcoin up. It's a good thing to do your head because you can not deal with your defeat and you do not think you can get rid of your butcoin actually 7btc little that 2yrs bitcoin deposit. if you notice you're just losing 7bitcoin. but the rest of your bitcoin is great for the price why you stop paying back the amount of your winnings.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:16:58 PM

ya trading is gambling for me even I read many topic teach trade skill or how to read chart ....

It all depends on how to play, if you played trading like you play gambling, your game just hope on luck rather than on skills and knowledge. but the fact that trading needs more skills and knowledge, while gambling 99% of luck.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:15:11 PM

It all depends on how to play, if you played trading like you play gambling, your game just hope on luck rather than on skills and knowledge. but the fact that trading needs more skills and knowledge, while gambling 99% of luck.
trading can not be compared to gambling, when you use a luck system in the trade it means you have the first two possibilities to make a profit in every trade and the second you lose some money because of a hasty sale, in a trade there is called by holding back funding, and that's a very worthy need until we finally have some profit from the delayed trade due to the stock market plummeting
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:43:39 PM

trading can not be compared to gambling, when you use a luck system in the trade it means you have the first two possibilities to make a profit in every trade and the second you lose some money because of a hasty sale, in a trade there is called by holding back funding, and that's a very worthy need until we finally have some profit from the delayed trade due to the stock market plummeting

You are quite right.
I don't think gambling and trading works same way. Gambling is simply a luck stuff and the outcome one can't determine but trading can reasonably controlled by understanding the indicators which most times could signal when to put an order or when to exit.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:02:39 PM

Yes, you are right that there is no other thing more profitable than trading. But I think if you are not doing well in trading, then you should quit it for some time and learn more knowledge and good techniques. Once you think that you are well prepared, then start doing trading again with more motivation.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: