Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:22:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I quit trading  (Read 242485 times)
tatumus

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:23:34 AM

So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.

Simple hold your coins and wait.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:19:04 PM

So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Hope you didn't really withdrew that funds. If you didn't the 7BTC that you lost was compensated by the increase on today's price.
Even if he held that bitcoin his losses were not justified by the price increase, he could have just held his bitcoin and he could have made money that way and he could have used the time he invested in trading in opening a business or something else that actually produced profits.

I think its a big regret if he had quit on trading and that money that will be earned from the trading income really can helped him established better business which can have earn passive income. That particularly happens when a person's emotions is not managed and controlled in a right manner, basically patience is important in most cases of managing every person's emotion. With this current scenario we must be able to determine how strong we are with our trading decisions and if we can survive that struggles like fears and panic, then we must act and wait for the right price to sell so we can take that profit we dreamed for.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:19:44 AM

Me too man, I much prefer investing into Bitcoin for the long term and that is it, no more trading for me, too much stress!
I really feel you man!
As much as trading can be so fun when you are making some pretty good cash is the same way it can be stressful when predictions are going wrong. This predictions is dependent on how knowledgeable you are and with a bit of an experience.

No doubt, trading is stressful and there is no way you want to make some pretty good cash that will not come with its own stress, but if you are good at predicting effectively from analysis, you will see that it is not as stressful as it seems, than when just gambling the charts.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:29:27 AM

I think you should not quit in trading. Losing your money is part of the trading and you can learn many things by committing mistakes in trading. You should learn from your mistakes and use your knowledge to make money.

KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:21:02 AM

I certainly will not do any more trading. Because I am very difficult economically right now, I am not psychologically good, it will take some time to recover the money I lost.

Do not give up just because you lost some of your coins. When you did something wrong it means you learn something, so never give up and learn from your experience that is how every traders are dealing everyday.
I think if you are not doing well in the world of trading, then it is a better option to take a break instead of just suffering loss again and again. Trading is an art and not everyone is an artist. For trading, you really need to have a very good amount of knowledge with sharp mind. Before stepping into trading, you need to learn lot of things. Quitting is a good option if you have something in your mind.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:37:52 AM

Me too man, I much prefer investing into Bitcoin for the long term and that is it, no more trading for me, too much stress!

If you believe in a mining rig or other network-related investments, you can unleash a load of fudamental analysis and start living a quieter life. Of the many correspondences that I do, many people stop trading because they already have enough capital to quit, none of them fail like many people cry from gambling addiction.
Even mining can go wrong for those who just opt into anything without proper learning or laziness to learn.
I totally agree with you that compared to gambling, it is hard to see a good trader coming out to quit unless they want to diversify or just retire with what they have and invest into something not more tasking like mining, which to me is also a very effective way to earn as well.

It is just acting smart that matters and not just investing blindly like most people do, looking for shortcuts.
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:11:23 AM

If you don't have time to trade. You can give your money to bot. It will trade for you. You can find NapoleonX project to understand what I said.  Wink

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:41:23 PM

If you believe in a mining rig or other network-related investments, you can unleash a load of fudamental analysis and start living a quieter life. Of the many correspondences that I do, many people stop trading because they already have enough capital to quit, none of them fail like many people cry from gambling addiction.
Trading is better than gambling if we are serious with our purpose of making money, in trading we will grow if we are eager to learn while in gambling it's only few people who are successful and that means the rate is very low. We need to choose where to focus and since the statistics would say that gambling is hard to win then there is no point of focusing on it to make money as it can never happen.
Seriousness first, and then the enthusiasm to learn and put those learning into effective practice.
Every experience in trading comes with a little knowledge on how to always do it better and there is just no cutting of corners to it. Trading is a profession that can be learned and done well, but gambling is just based on pure luck and no matter the strategy anyone will ever say they have, house edge cannot be beaten.
Ifecostar

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

Crypto lover, Crypto trader, Pharmacist (9.5/10)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 08:49:56 PM

Now that trading is much more like a dice, this is the time the wise use to expand the scope and horizon of his knowledge as the green days draws near.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:54:28 PM

Now that trading is much more like a dice, this is the time the wise use to expand the scope and horizon of his knowledge as the green days draws near.
If trading is like a dice game to you you're doing it wrong and should probably stop and study first.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:15:27 PM

You gave up 10 years too early, you will be full of regret in another 5-10 years..

This is the game, you have to learn to play long term or you will lose money. Selling at a loss is your choice, but even now 10 BTC is worth more than 50 BTC 2 years ago.. Time is the best way to grow your money. LTC dumping from $50 to $2, those hold to see LTC at $90 a couple years later were smart, at the time people said they were idiots.
It's not that easy to be patient and wait for long time ,
People tend to make a quick bucks no matter it's trading or an investment ,
Cutloss always be a safe action rather than to let your whole money disappeared ,
It's normal as a newcomer to do that , but when you have experienced it all you will be more careful making decisions.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:56:47 AM

I certainly will not do any more trading. Because I am very difficult economically right now, I am not psychologically good, it will take some time to recover the money I lost.

Do not give up just because you lost some of your coins. When you did something wrong it means you learn something, so never give up and learn from your experience that is how every traders are dealing everyday.
Unfortunately, not everyone knows that and I really do not blame them.
If you opt into anything without going through the proper channel, then it is always the same way those people will bounce out.

Some people always have the feelings that they can just hit the ground rolling, learn from experience as they go on and once they start losing a lot, they start crying trading sucks. Learn first, practice with little, fail and learn from it and get better before you load up.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:28:50 AM

There is a limit for everything, you don't allow yourself to keep losing in trading because if that will happen that means you are not learning and it's better to quit and minimize your loses then look for something else that would give you a real profit. Maybe, investing by holding your bitcoins is just a safer one and the most fit for you.

No matter how much you know about trading, we can do a lot of damage when manipulating. So just information is not enough.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:09:06 PM

That would be right in most cases, but some time we must stop for a second and think if we are good in it and is that job for us. Not everyone is born to be a trader. There are a lot that person needs to know before entering  Bitcoin trading world. Some time its oke to step away, we are not made for everything.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:21:21 PM

There is a limit for everything, you don't allow yourself to keep losing in trading because if that will happen that means you are not learning and it's better to quit and minimize your loses then look for something else that would give you a real profit. Maybe, investing by holding your bitcoins is just a safer one and the most fit for you.

No matter how much you know about trading, we can do a lot of damage when manipulating. So just information is not enough.
I will support you in the regard that just information about market and your coin is not enough for trading successfully with your digital currency. Trading demands experience in addition to knowledge and for experience you should keep practicing trading with small amounts on famous exchanges. You can only check out the success rate of your strategy by applying it practically.
monkeydominicorobin

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:48:02 AM

Good for you. Trading is a mirage. Just sit on your Bitcoin. Keep it to yourself. You have 200,000 Dollars. Soon it will be a million dollars.

tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:05:54 AM

There are so many other things as well which you need to learn along with the information and knowledge. As far as quitting of trade is concerned, I think of it as the best option if you are not doing well in the world of trading.

Quitting is a good option for some period of time in order to learn more things which can help you in a better way. There is no point of losing your money if you are not performing well.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:31:30 PM

I will support you in the regard that just information about market and your coin is not enough for trading successfully with your digital currency. Trading demands experience in addition to knowledge and for experience you should keep practicing trading with small amounts on famous exchanges. You can only check out the success rate of your strategy by applying it practically.
If you're not technically averse it would probably make more sense to get into programming and try to create a bot for trading.
bitgolden
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1128

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:46:03 AM

If you're not technically averse it would probably make more sense to get into programming and try to create a bot for trading.
Trading bot will not be a very good option if you yourself are not good at trading. Quitting the trading is quite a normal thing and there are number of traders who decide this thing just because of the thing that they were not able to do well in the field of trading. Trading is quite a risky thing along with being technical. So, you have to prepare yourself in a well manner before stepping into it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Spain2000

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:17:47 AM

Before choosing this decision you should check all the possibility of your outcome from trading because if you are a good trader why you want to quit trading. And if you are not satisfied from trading then I think they should change the currency form one to another good currency they will not quit trading.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: