Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:26:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your least favorite thing about Bitcoin?  (Read 43216 times)
mrkevio

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:44:08 AM

What I hate about bitcoin that it requires internet. that's it. Smiley Smiley

It needs an Internet connection to work. Without that connection, we wouldn't be able to really send money from a long distance. If it wouldn't require Internet, it would be like USD without PayPal, online banking and therefore no online gambling, trading and other services would be available for us either.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonahmarieaton101

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:45:41 AM

What I hate about bitcoin that it requires internet. that's it. Smiley Smiley
Why you hate bitcoin because it really required an internet? Are you kidding? of course it really need an internet. You can't use bitcoin without internet. If you think that it make you hassle because of it then why did you join to bitcoin? i didn't say that you must quit bitcoin nor offend you, all i want to say is just give some opinions or clarifications why did you hate bitcoin.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 08:10:43 AM

Tell me all about it
My least favorite thing about Bitcoin is the fact that sometimes the price can be stable for to long of a time and then you will have ti wait.
Without even knowing when the price is going to rise again, I do not like that about Bitcoin.
Mongwapogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 08:13:24 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2016, 08:38:26 AM by Mongwapogi

Say something about this photo?
Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=698000827035881&set=gm.1196515363756127&type=1&theater

SignificantOtter3

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 08:16:42 AM

This is golden!!
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 08:46:04 AM

My favorite thing to bitcoin is when I get paid with bitcoin and bitcoin course that I use to buy some stuff I need.  Grin Grin Grin
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 09:33:00 AM

My favorite thing to bitcoin is when I get paid with bitcoin and bitcoin course that I use to buy some stuff I need.  Grin Grin Grin

OP is not interested in knowing what is your favorite thing in bitcoin but to know which is the thing that you hate most about it and for me the most least favorite thing about it is delay in confirmation time.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 11:14:56 AM

You can't know for sure how long your transaction is going to take to confirm. Even with a good fee, sometimes it takes a couple of hours to get this first confirmation.

The fee with bitcoin transaction for sending or confirming it is really great and that is one of my least favorite thing about it. And even there is no certain waiting time on when the transaction is going to be confirmed but base on my experience the confirmation takes only 5-10 minutes and after that your transaction is already confirmed.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 11:42:05 PM

I don't have anything to complaint about bitcoin but I don't like the fact that there is nearly no shops in my place that really accept bitcoin. I did see a coffee shop that has a bitcoin signal but it seems to be that it doesn't really mean that it uses bitcoin.

I think that is not a big deal as we can use them by converting to fiat and in future even this issue will be resolved and we would find many place to use them directly for buying things.
I think people will be happy to shop using bitcoin directly, in addition we will be happy and proud of course use bitcoin transaction will be instant and fast. of course it is a problem
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:54:49 AM

I don't have anything to complaint about bitcoin but I don't like the fact that there is nearly no shops in my place that really accept bitcoin. I did see a coffee shop that has a bitcoin signal but it seems to be that it doesn't really mean that it uses bitcoin.

I think that is not a big deal as we can use them by converting to fiat and in future even this issue will be resolved and we would find many place to use them directly for buying things.
I think people will be happy to shop using bitcoin directly, in addition we will be happy and proud of course use bitcoin transaction will be instant and fast. of course it is a problem

Everyone is looking and willing to spend their bitcoins directly but most of the countries are lacking the development of bitcoin and it cannot be used everywhere for buying anything.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 08:08:41 AM

Tell me all about it
My least favorite thing about Bitcoin is the fact that you sometime shave to wait such along time before the Bitcoin starts moving again.
I become so impatient when the price is stable for a to long time.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 08:12:39 AM

Tell me all about it
My least favorite thing about Bitcoin is the fact that you sometime shave to wait such along time before the Bitcoin starts moving again.

That's right but to make money with bitcoins I think we should also have patience as if we take wrong decision then it will result in huge loss to us, so its better to have patience and take actions accordingly.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 08:17:12 AM

Tell me all about it

That's right but to make money with bitcoins I think we should also have patience as if we take wrong decision then it will result in huge loss to us, so its better to have patience and take actions accordingly.

Though that stable nature of bitcoin causes panic to many users, but i feel that no one should do that as while the price of bitcoin is stable we can still earn money trading other coins in exchanges, so if we have some bitcoins and they are not growing themselves then we will have to make them move by increasing their quantity.
abugseuf

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 08:21:47 AM

Tell me all about it

Though that stable nature of bitcoin causes panic to many users, but i feel that no one should do that as while the price of bitcoin is stable we can still earn money trading other coins in exchanges, so if we have some bitcoins and they are not growing themselves then we will have to make them move by increasing their quantity.
but to me it is good if the price of bitocin remain stale, you can see that USD is one of the most stable currency but still people are using it and is the most popular currency of the world,
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 08:48:12 AM

Tell me all about it

People who are earning bitcoins will be much satisfied with stable price as it will give them stable income but people who wants to make quick profits in trading will never like price stability.
BrockHunter

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 09:04:44 AM

The decision making for particular statements which is not been made within a certain period such as the forks vs classic debate which is going on for years but still the strong decision has never been made.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 09:07:40 AM

There are only two things that I don't like about bitcoin, the first is waiting for confirmation time and other is the limited usage of bitcoins at physical places and I hope both issues will get resolved soon.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 09:50:45 AM

Tell me all about it
thats right because theres time when bitcoin is trying to established the price it will stay and will not move some time but since we all knew that fluctuation always happen its is just needed for us to know the timing and buy then earn.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 12:28:42 PM

Tell me all about it
thats right because theres time when bitcoin is trying to established the price it will stay and will not move some time but since we all knew that fluctuation always happen its is just needed for us to know the timing and buy then earn.

Yup its all about taking a right move at a right time and if you can manage to do that then you can make  some good profits with each and every fluctuation and for that we need to have constant watch on price movements.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 07:41:30 PM

There are only two things that I don't like about bitcoin, the first is waiting for confirmation time and other is the limited usage of bitcoins at physical places and I hope both issues will get resolved soon.

Lack of places where you can spend your coins shouldn't be a problem since you can use fiat for the time being (and most likely many more years to come). If you really want to "spend" your coins, then go for a Bitcoin debit card. It's of course not the same as when you directly spend your coins, but it's an option to consider if you really want to get into it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: