Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:22:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your least favorite thing about Bitcoin?  (Read 43218 times)
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 06:38:03 AM

Tell me all about it

The fact that it`s too risky,difficult and expensive to buy bitcoins.

Sometimes the confirmation time takes too long.

All the HYIP,cloud mining,ponzi bitcoin scams.

Those are the 3 things I hate about bitcoin.

The third thing you mentioned is actually the only thing that bothers me in the world of bitcoin, though now when i have quite a lot of experience in this field but still i hate those sites which eats up the money of users coming newly to bitcoin as i was one of them at first.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 06:47:42 AM

At the moment it is the fact that it depends on the good will of of the person who got the payment to give you what you have paid for.
Just recently I made a deposit at an exchange that did not show up in my balance at the exchange.
The transaction was correct and confirmed several times, but it somehow was not included in my balance.
After a few days and emails to the exchange the problem was solved and I got my coins, but the opportunity of the altcoins I wanted to buy was gone.
It made me realize how dependant to the correct behaviour of the counterparty we all are when we use bitcoin.

It's me!!!
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 08:38:39 AM

At the moment it is the fact that it depends on the good will of of the person who got the payment to give you what you have paid for.
Just recently I made a deposit at an exchange that did not show up in my balance at the exchange.
The transaction was correct and confirmed several times, but it somehow was not included in my balance.
After a few days and emails to the exchange the problem was solved and I got my coins, but the opportunity of the altcoins I wanted to buy was gone.
It made me realize how dependant to the correct behaviour of the counterparty we all are when we use bitcoin.

Well if that would happen to me then I would surely get frustrated as is will make me to loose an opportunity to buy an coin at a right time and once the time has passed there is no point in investing.
x|8y8|x

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 09:03:12 AM

i think the transaction conformation time is really creating problems some times you have to wait for such a long time just for a little conformation and you remain helpless cant do nothing.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 09:04:43 AM

i think the transaction conformation time is really creating problems some times you have to wait for such a long time just for a little conformation and you remain helpless cant do nothing.

That is not a big problem I guess, you can add extra fees while sending or receiving bitcoins and every thing would be fine and won't take more then 10 minutes for transaction to get confirmed.
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:38:08 AM

My favorite about bitcoin is that it is easy to earn and understand. There's no other cryptocurrency right now that can replaced bitcoin because it have the most valuable price because it is fluctuating from a very great price though on the past months it has a really low price. Many people are using bitcoin because it is really helpful in a way. It is one of the source of someone's income that can be used in his everyday life and it goes the same to all the bitcoin users around the world.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:46:46 AM

Tell me all about it

The least favorite thing I like in bitcoin was when every time I will convert my bitcoin into my country currency I felt happiness honestly speaking its really my first time to encounter this thing in my entire life that's why i loved bitcoin so much.
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:46:54 AM

I think all of the features that Bitcoin has is simply the best. We get almost everything that we wanted. What I don't like about Bitcoin is it's bad reputation that has lead to establishments not accepting it as a payment method. People who do not fully understand Bitcoin don't exert an effort to understand it because of it's bad reputation. They simply think that Bitcoin is a scam and if you're making money out of it, then to them you're some sort of thief or hacker.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:48:24 AM

There is nothing that is least favorite for me in bitcoins, I simply love the way its helping me in earning money and its only benefiting me in different ways so I don't think there is any issue that bothers me.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:50:00 AM

Tell me all about it

What I don't like at bitcoin is when the network is attacked and the confirmation time gets longer.

This makes a caos in the network and the number of unconfirmed transaction gets higher and higher.

Another thing is that the transaction fees are the same like sending $1 or sending $1Million which sometimes those who make micro transaction are forced to make transaction rarer.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 11:58:14 AM

I totally know what you're talking about, I've had my deposit not showing in my balance a couple of times as well and it's really frustrating when that happens. I too missed a few opportunities because of this back when I used to trade altcoins. That's the main reason I started to keep enough BTC on the exchange itself, it's not ideal but there is no other way to guarantee you have immediate access to funds when you need it.
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 12:01:48 PM

I totally know what you're talking about, I've had my deposit not showing in my balance a couple of times as well and it's really frustrating when that happens. I too missed a few opportunities because of this back when I used to trade altcoins. That's the main reason I started to keep enough BTC on the exchange itself, it's not ideal but there is no other way to guarantee you have immediate access to funds when you need it.

Yeah putting bitcoins on exchange site is risky but we don't have any other option at a moment as if when we have to invest our money in any particular coin then we need to have quick access to our coins so that we can buy that coin at a right time.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 12:56:38 PM

My least favorite thing with Bitcoin is that it sometimes can be a while before a nice and high price comes by so that we can sell again.
You will have to be patient with Bitcoin but sometimes it can be months before something good happens again.
BItcoin price or high price of bitcoin is just a sample that bitcoin is becoming stronger and stonger this is my favorite happening too that bitcoin price is always goes up when i have so much bitcoin in my wallet and i can sell them easily via banks.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 03:03:50 PM

My least favorite thing with Bitcoin is that it sometimes can be a while before a nice and high price comes by so that we can sell again.
You will have to be patient with Bitcoin but sometimes it can be months before something good happens again.
BItcoin price or high price of bitcoin is just a sample that bitcoin is becoming stronger and stonger this is my favorite happening too that bitcoin price is always goes up when i have so much bitcoin in my wallet and i can sell them easily via banks.

Well for me that is also favorite part but I like most the bitcoin for being a real digital currency because I have another payment source using which is paypal and this is making me bitcoin very useful for my daily life. And that is I can't even figure out what are the least of my favorite thing about bitcoin for they are all important and my favorite.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ged00u

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 04:02:43 PM

I don't have anything to complaint about bitcoin but I don't like the fact that there is nearly no shops in my place that really accept bitcoin. I did see a coffee shop that has a bitcoin signal but it seems to be that it doesn't really mean that it uses bitcoin.
Natlind

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 04:13:01 PM

I do not have or find any issues as of now. I see the benefits and the doors opened to earn bitcoins. I learn them and start earning them. I too dont find any issues in recieving my payment from my signature campaigns. I am happy about the wallets secured system. I am happy with the traders i exchange the bitcoins with. So do i need anything else apart from it?
Anemed

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 04:37:40 PM

I don't have anything to complaint about bitcoin but I don't like the fact that there is nearly no shops in my place that really accept bitcoin. I did see a coffee shop that has a bitcoin signal but it seems to be that it doesn't really mean that it uses bitcoin.
Would love to interact with the founder of this precious digital currency. Really need to thank him for making so many employed here. All are very supportive to the core. Each one contributes a lot to this forum to make this coin exist with its true value. All keep its flag flying high and all do wish to keep this up always. Do not find bitcoins affecting my life.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 08:55:39 PM

I think that is not a big deal as we can use them by converting to fiat and in future even this issue will be resolved and we would find many place to use them directly for buying things.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 09:39:11 PM

I think that is not a big deal as we can use them by converting to fiat and in future even this issue will be resolved and we would find many place to use them directly for buying things.
For now we need more adoption and merchant that can accept bitcoin as payment also accepting bitcoin locally can also help to motivate other people to use bitcoin that can also affect the price..
And i think those dreams will happen in the future because this is technology and we are in new generations.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 10:30:32 PM

I think it will be answered by time, where the bitcoin is growing and will continue to spread then the time will be menajawabnya so be patient
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: