Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:50:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: im disagree with trust!!  (Read 1266 times)
Miftach (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 12:59:59 AM

look at mine trust. im ask the givers to go and remove it. im hacked and hacker tried to loan, but hacker fails and 0 bitcoin loaned out. i pm shorena and jonald but they dnt respond at all.

innocent until proven guilty rite?? what happen to this, y am i look like a scammer when i was ratted and not realize it, and now recovered acc??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Athertle

Activity: 252

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 01:04:19 AM

look at mine trust. im ask the givers to go and remove it. im hacked and hacker tried to loan, but hacker fails and 0 bitcoin loaned out. i pm shorena and jonald but they dnt respond at all.

innocent until proven guilty rite?? what happen to this, y am i look like a scammer when i was ratted and not realize it, and now recovered acc??

Prove to us that your account was hacked by a hacker who then tried to take a loan. There is absolutely no other way you can get rid of the negative ratings otherwise. I hate to break it to you but you have a very small chance of restoring your trust here since it's hard to prove your account was hacked.

Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 01:12:23 AM

I suggest you sign a message from this address 1Gbiv7bC37xnQrdvbZzPFTHCzmqkfKGJnz (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=948752.msg10388096#msg10388096) to prove you own this account and show to them. Then they will have no reasons to still keep your negative feedback.
One question to ask: how did you get back your account from the hacker? Probably the one who helped you can clarify for you here.

botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 01:13:20 AM

You are responsible for the actions of your account, whether it was hacked or not.
In any case, the only thing you can do is take up your case with Shorena and Jonald individually. There is no point in raising a thread in Meta.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 01:13:30 AM

I suggest you sign a message from this address 1Gbiv7bC37xnQrdvbZzPFTHCzmqkfKGJnz (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=948752.msg10388096#msg10388096) to prove you own this account and show to them. Then they will have no reasons to still keep your negative feedback.

How would that prove he didn't fake his account being hacked?  It won't.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Miftach (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 01:18:36 AM

Prove to us that your account was hacked by a hacker who then tried to take a loan. There is absolutely no other way you can get rid of the negative ratings otherwise. I hate to break it to you but you have a very small chance of restoring your trust here since it's hard to prove your account was hacked.

give me proofs im not hacked! im ratted and i know it because i found posts not mine. ask admin for ip login history i swear.
Outlander
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 01:19:32 AM

How would that prove he didn't fake his account being hacked?  It won't.
check here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1147887.0
The hackers were doing stupid things.

BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 01:19:36 AM

Major Hint for Scammers: Don't scam from any account you don't want negged into oblivion.

You got caught, deal with it.

~BCX~

This smells like a Quickseller troll thread to me LOL
Athertle

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 01:20:00 AM

give me proofs im not hacked! im ratted and i know it because i found posts not mine. ask admin for ip login history i swear.

No, that's not how it works around here. You give us proof that your account was hacked during that time period. IP login history will prove nothing because of three letters: VPN. It's easy to change IPs.

check here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1147887.0
The hackers were doing stupid things.

That's not proving anything. The OP could have easily done that himself and then decided to try and pretend it wasn't him.

Miftach (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 01:20:31 AM

Major Hint for Scammers: Don't scam from any account you don't want negged into oblivion.

~BCX~

proofs? you heros and legends always talk about proofs, but when its ur turn to say smthing u dont give no proof
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 01:23:30 AM

~BCX~

proofs? you heros and legends always talk about proofs, but when its ur turn to say smthing u dont give no proof

So you bought an account (per QS) and the first thing you do is try to take out a loan.

Let's see if you will tell the truth.

Did you recently buy this account?

~BCX~
Miftach (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 01:25:41 AM

~BCX~

So you bought an account (per QS) and the first thing you do is try to take out a loan.

~BCX~

i think that either u have a short memory span, or u just cant read.
Undermood
Legendary

Activity: 950

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 01:26:02 AM

~BCX~

You should know how to protect your account from hacking and keep the associated btc address's private key safe. Every one should have learnt those knowledges including you. Don't keeping explaining and complaining. It does nothing good to you. If you originally own this account or buy this account, you should provide proof.

╓▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖,
         ,▄██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄,
        ▄████▀▀░░        ░╙▀▓███▓,
      ,███╣▒▒▒░░╓╖╖╖╖╖╖,░░░▒▒╢▓▓▓[
     ╓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╢▓▓▓▓
    ╖▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▒░,
   ╫▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒               "▓▓▓▓▓▓  ╟
  ▐▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓╖              ▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ]
 ,▓▓░░░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▄           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓`░░ ▐▓▌
 ╟▓▓▌░░░ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓         ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░╓▓▓▓
 ╟▓▓▓▓   ░`▓▓▓▓▓▓,      ╟▓▓▓▓▓╜░░░░╓▓▓▓▓
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓,░ ░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░╟▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖░   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌ ╓██████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓`
   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌  ░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓╢╣╢╢▓███▓█▀
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓@░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄░▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀
            ╙▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀`
InfinitusToken.io
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███

███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
⚑⚑ Read our Whitepaper
⚑⚑ Medium ⚑⚑ Telegram
[/ta
Miftach (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 01:27:32 AM

~BCX~

You should know how to protect your account from hacking and keep the associated btc address's private key safe. Every one should have learnt those knowledges including you. Don't keeping explaining and complaining. It does nothing good to you.

then how do i get trust removed? my pass is long and my pc is clean!
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 01:28:18 AM

~BCX~

~BCX~

i think that either u have a short memory span, or u just cant read.

Just answer the question, did you or did you not recently buy this account.

~BCX~

Added: Feedback left.
Undermood
Legendary

Activity: 950

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 01:29:38 AM

~BCX~

You should know how to protect your account from hacking and keep the associated btc address's private key safe. Every one should have learnt those knowledges including you. Don't keeping explaining and complaining. It does nothing good to you.

then how do i get trust removed? my pass is long and my pc is clean!
You claimed you own this account, doesn't it? At first signing a message for us!

╓▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖,
         ,▄██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄,
        ▄████▀▀░░        ░╙▀▓███▓,
      ,███╣▒▒▒░░╓╖╖╖╖╖╖,░░░▒▒╢▓▓▓[
     ╓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╢▓▓▓▓
    ╖▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▒░,
   ╫▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒               "▓▓▓▓▓▓  ╟
  ▐▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓╖              ▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ]
 ,▓▓░░░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▄           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓`░░ ▐▓▌
 ╟▓▓▌░░░ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓         ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░╓▓▓▓
 ╟▓▓▓▓   ░`▓▓▓▓▓▓,      ╟▓▓▓▓▓╜░░░░╓▓▓▓▓
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓,░ ░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░╟▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖░   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌ ╓██████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓`
   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌  ░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓╢╣╢╢▓███▓█▀
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓@░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄░▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀
            ╙▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀`
InfinitusToken.io
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███

███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
⚑⚑ Read our Whitepaper
⚑⚑ Medium ⚑⚑ Telegram
[/ta
Athertle

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 01:31:33 AM

Basically, OP, you need to do two things.

1) Prove that that account was not bought by you recently. You can do this by signing a message.

2) Prove that the account was indeed hacked with something other than IP logs.

unholycactus
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1023

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 01:52:23 AM

I'm not sure why people think the trust system falls under the UN declaration of human rights.
I'm also not sure why people value their trust so much.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 01:55:21 AM

Basically, OP, you need to do two things.

1) Prove that that account was not bought by you recently. You can do this by signing a message.

2) Prove that the account was indeed hacked with something other than IP logs.

Even signing does not do a whole lot as (i could be wrong) but it does not appear OP ever lost control of account.  All signing will prove is that account was not purchased since then.   So it would help his case some but in no way prove a hack.  Did OP have to get account reclaimed from hacker and I just missed it?

If OP never lost account during time period I see it as very unlikely a hacked account would keep same password and not change it.   Op really needs to show he lost control of account.  Which is going to be hard.   IP is easily faked with proxy's.  

OP I think your only shot is talking to people who left negative.  And it's a small chance it's removed.  Asking for a loan without collateral is pretty much guaranteed neg trust.  
Outlander
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 02:13:56 AM

I'm not sure why people think the trust system falls under the UN declaration of human rights.
I'm also not sure why people value their trust so much.
Because trust is based on the public opinion to the accounts. A high trusted account provides a lot of benefits for the owners, who will be easily doing business and trads with others in here. So every one dreams to have a high reputational account. So the value of them often goes very high.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: