Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:02:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MORE THAN A DOZEN REPORTEDLY KILLED IN SHOOTING AT OREGON COMMUNITY COLLEGE  (Read 5693 times)
ThePrinceofTea

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 01:03:55 PM

He's been talking about possible solutions, forever now. He seems to take these "address the public" speeches to no longer mourn or inform the public, but rather create political pushes for gun control. After Sandy Hook, it seems nothing will happen anymore.

Just so I can get this straight.

Obama is "black."

This shooter was "half-WHITE."

0bama = mom, white, daddy, black = 100% black

evil insane shooter = mom, black, daddy, white maybe = 100% pure white as snow racist republican killer.

interesting how the msm bent on destroying the US Constitution and Bills of Rights for the benefits of their shareholders will not show the mother... interesting... then this is quite funny, when though in the context of the stupidty :

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/10/02/the-curious-case-of-oregon-shooter-chris-harper-mercer-a-social-media-profile-shaped-modified-and-deleted/

time to stop to be so gullible, and a picture on how the domestic enemy use photoshop:

https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/oregon-shooter-9-color-black.jpg?w=640

I don't think they understand what they do... fema camp redux.
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 01:47:01 PM

He's been talking about possible solutions, forever now. He seems to take these "address the public" speeches to no longer mourn or inform the public, but rather create political pushes for gun control. After Sandy Hook, it seems nothing will happen anymore.

Just so I can get this straight.

Obama is "black."

This shooter was "half-WHITE."

0bama = mom, white, daddy, black = 100% black

evil insane shooter = mom, black, daddy, white maybe = 100% pure white as snow racist republican killer.

interesting how the msm bent on destroying the US Constitution and Bills of Rights for the benefits of their shareholders will not show the mother... interesting... then this is quite funny, when though in the context of the stupidty :

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/10/02/the-curious-case-of-oregon-shooter-chris-harper-mercer-a-social-media-profile-shaped-modified-and-deleted/

time to stop to be so gullible, and a picture on how the domestic enemy use photoshop:

I don't think they understand what they do... fema camp redux.

When CNN starts showing Photoshopped images to create a story, I would hope the world would start boycotting their news. Why would anyone keep watching them as if they're telling you the truth?
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 02:39:44 PM

Shooter In Oregon Asked People Their Religion Before He Started Shooting – UPDATE: Christians Were Shot In The Head…

[...]

Another completely inaccurate thing said as if it were fact by people very eager to politicize this tragedy. This is why you wait a day or two, for all the information to come out. That way, you're not helping propagate inaccurate data, at best, lies at worst.

PS: I don't see how White supremacist is only for pure-blooded white people. People of all backgrounds can have bigoted views. Of course, a black man being a white supremacist is like a slave that agrees with slavery, but I guess they exist. Also, based on the tone of his skin (photo found on google), I would guess he would be more likely to hold white supremacist views than someone of the skin tone of say... Obama.

Father Describes How Oregon College Shooter Targeted Christians

Don't be a drone people... Google it.

silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 03:02:46 PM

Father Describes How Oregon College Shooter Targeted Christians

Don't be a drone people... Google it.

Drone? Like the guy that doesn't know that the college was not a gun-free zone!? Yet, on and on you went about how dangerous gun-free zones are, despite the fact at least one person had a concealed carry license for the gun he had.

I provided the testimony. You need for more information to come out to use it as fact! But no, you're so eager to push such narrative. We'll have to wait and see what the rest of the eyewitnesses say. It sounds like that guy heard it from a source not inside the classroom, I think so because he states it as fact "he systematically starting asking people one by one what their religion was. [...] He would say 'good, because you are Christian, you're going to see god in a minute' and he would kill them". Not as if he heard it from someone there, say... his daughter. I fully believe that's what he thinks happened, but I don't think that's what actually happened. I think he got it fed to him by the media, before his interview.

McGowan told family members that the gunman didn't specifically target Christians but asked them about faith. The shooter, apparently planning to die during the massacre, told students: "I'll see you soon" or "I'll meet you soon." [...] "The shooter would call a person: 'You, stand up,'" Salas said, recalling what her son told her. "And then he would ask them if they were a Christian, knew God, or had religion. And it wasn't like it was stated on TV. It wasn't that he was just trying to pinpoint Christians, no."

-http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2015/10/gunman_in_oregon_college_shoot.html

Lenore

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 03:29:54 PM

Funny how people always beleive what they see or read kn the news.  When most news channels have been proven too be liars and never tell the whole story.  Its almost like they work for our govenment and are told what they can and can not tell in the news.  I watch the news for local things larger things I would rather see or dig deeper into see what may be behind the rest of the shit.  Ya just never know nowadays.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 03:36:12 PM

Oregon Shooter's Father Blames Guns, Not Son, For Umpqua Murders

-------------------------------
He's the father... What else could he have said? "Sorry for my son's action? I ask forgiveness from the families"..?

Of course not. I guess he is blaming the mom... Father of the year.

MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 03:37:38 PM

Funny how people always beleive what they see or read kn the news.  When most news channels have been proven too be liars and never tell the whole story.  Its almost like they work for our govenment and are told what they can and can not tell in the news.  I watch the news for local things larger things I would rather see or dig deeper into see what may be behind the rest of the shit.  Ya just never know nowadays.

"Almost like"? How about they can and do. How the NDAA Allows US Gov to Use Propaganda Against Americans
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 06:11:01 PM

Oregon congregants forgive the killer who targeted Christians

[...]
Two days earlier, the pastor had counseled families of the victims, and one day earlier, he had prayed with survivors as they rode on a school bus to retrieve their belongings from the crime scene. Now it was Saturday morning, time to lead his church, and pastor Lonnie Wibberding stepped in front of his small congregation and bowed his head.

“We now know that this was an attack on all of us here,” he said…

“Prayer is what we need,” one congregant said, quoting from a text message she had just received from the mother of a shooting victim.

“I want to pray for all people who hate Christians,” another congregant said.

[...]
Moore had been a member of an Adventist congregation for most of her life. Her faith had helped to sustain her through several divorces and a recent health crisis, friends said. Now those same friends wondered whether her faith had also played a role in her death.

“Those people who stood up, they are the bravest people in the world,” said Sonia Gagliano, a congregant who had left her Writing 121 class at Umpqua moments before the shooting began. “I hope I would have stood up. I hope we can all stand up now.”

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/10/04/oregon-congregants-forgive-the-killer-who-targeted-christians/

ThePrinceofTea

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 06:51:50 PM

to impose the path of forgiveness on other is wrong. to forgive is beautiful.

but :

full me once shame on you, full me twice shame on me.

and:

once is enough.

the true christian martyrdom: accept to be hurt, raped, assaulted, tortured, etc with your children (multiple times), killed and do nothing about it.

the path of (to) the cross.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 07:46:45 PM

Oregon Shooter Made Christians Crawl, Shot Girl After Making Her Beg For Her Life

The Oregon shooter who killed nine and injured nine ordered a girl to beg for her life before shooting her anyway, a survivor recalls.

Chris Harper-Mercer prefaced his murderous rampage by handing an envelope to one boy, told him to stand in the corner and said ‘you’re the lucky one’.

However, his mercy extended no further.

In a chilling account from 18-year-old survivor Lacey Scroggins, Harper-Mercer turned to one girl and said he would spare her if she begged for her life. As she pleaded, he shot her.

The 26-year-old killer also ordered his Christian classmates to crawl into the middle of the room to be shot dead, Scroggins’ father, Pastor Randy Scroggins, revealed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3259489/Oregon-shooter-ordered-girl-BEG-life-shot-pleaded-survivor-recalls.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Father's killer father of the year: "Not enough gun control made him do this..."

ThePrinceofTea

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 07:49:01 PM

Oregon Shooter Made Christians Crawl, Shot Girl After Making Her Beg For Her Life

The Oregon shooter who killed nine and injured nine ordered a girl to beg for her life before shooting her anyway, a survivor recalls.

Chris Harper-Mercer prefaced his murderous rampage by handing an envelope to one boy, told him to stand in the corner and said ‘you’re the lucky one’.

However, his mercy extended no further.

In a chilling account from 18-year-old survivor Lacey Scroggins, Harper-Mercer turned to one girl and said he would spare her if she begged for her life. As she pleaded, he shot her.

The 26-year-old killer also ordered his Christian classmates to crawl into the middle of the room to be shot dead, Scroggins’ father, Pastor Randy Scroggins, revealed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3259489/Oregon-shooter-ordered-girl-BEG-life-shot-pleaded-survivor-recalls.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Father's killer father of the year: "Not enough gun control made him do this..."

the "jihad" is for pikers.
ThePrinceofTea

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 10:36:07 PM

When CNN starts showing Photoshopped images to create a story, I would hope the world would start boycotting their news. Why would anyone keep watching them as if they're telling you the truth?

I love watching CNN.

1) in a war of attrition it's crucial to know the enemy position, how it format and digest the message before vomiting it into the brain of the dead brain collective that it controls.

2) better, even, is to see them FALL, nothing will be sweeter

3) as a pure enemy chanel, I love to see that FREEDOM OF THE PRESS IS GUARANTED

4) I love to see non humans working for money

5) it trains my resistance to stupidity, insult, blasphemes, lies, manipulation, indoctrination, and teach me to stay calm in the face of such assault

6) with one button, they are gone.

7) the graphics, animations are nice

Cool I love to see stupid people struggle in total cognitive dissonance, unable to understand what is going around them

9) it's fun

10) the music is good

11) even better is what they omit, lie by omission is my favorite

12) their locution is excellent (compared to a potus that can't make a speech with falling, pathetic btw)

13) and worst of me, it's a brand that will be saved once the take over is done, it's great battlefield for competing interest trying to influence idiots Cheesy.

ahaha. 0 respect for them.

Long Live the MIC, Guardians of the C and BoR.

my advice: turn your tv off, and come on bitcointalk have good great fun discussion on any subject your want with real PEOPLE. you will learn more, you will not be passive, you will enjoy more, and ultimately be FREE, and even better once your activity is enough be rewarded in BTC Cheesy.
Preen

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 03:11:06 AM

I think the US really need to sort out their gun laws, this kind of stuff happening in the most powerful country in the world is awful!
apollofire

Activity: 226

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 10:42:51 AM

Gun Control is the need of the Hour. It should be implemented without any delay.

I am still Selling.

Email: thecableguy.livetv@gmail.com
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 02:07:38 PM

I think the US really need to sort out their gun laws, this kind of stuff happening in the most powerful country in the world is awful!

Gun Control is the need of the Hour. It should be implemented without any delay.

Uh, nope. It's not the guns. It's the people who are crazy who need help.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1199724.msg12592897#msg12592897
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 02:14:58 PM

What is wrong with people that can't live with others who think differently? Sad. At least we have the right to carry protection against these nuts.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 06:33:43 PM

What is wrong with people that can't live with others who think differently? Sad. At least we have the right to carry protection against these nuts.

Unless you are a security guard, with no gun, on that campus.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 07:03:31 PM

Unless you are a security guard, with no gun, on that campus.

Why is everyone talking about The Victims and not The Hero?
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 07:54:38 PM

Can crazy people or drugs be blamed for it all? Don't other countries have the same problems but with less people being killed like that?

Obama will probably address the public, then shortly later he'll push for stricter gun control any time a mass shooting happens...Times like these, I don't feel politics should necessarily be involved, but protocols like damn security guards being unarmed should be reviewed.
He did not even waited that long... What a sad president.

It's like this every time. He doesn't address the public to mourn the deaths of the people, he does it so he can push for stricter gun control. He finds the need to turn everything to a political event the day after the shooting instead of address those who died or offering condolences.

There is what? 1 mass shooting a week? When should he talk about possible solutions? I never got the american fascination with guns. Are you safer because of them? Or have more freedom of speech than other western countries because of weapons?

Didn't he say that exactly? That he was tired of giving the same speech every time it happened. And that he was going to keep on pushing for a solution instead. Don't know if he is doing all he can to solve the problem. But not even talking about it and ignoring there is a problem is worse. And is this right: https://www.rt.com/usa/317469-mass-shootings-frequent-usa ? 1 mass shooting a day, where 4 or more people are killed? That's insane.
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 08:28:27 PM

Can crazy people or drugs be blamed for it all? Don't other countries have the same problems but with less people being killed like that?

Most of them, yes. Rarely do you see someone who's mentally healthy and not taking drugs go on a mass-murder spree. Even the president is saying to stop allowing those who have mental issues from getting guns. That's where the problem lies, but it's not the cause, it's a symptom.

The cause is that we have so many mentally unstable people in the country who snap. Most people are on a drug or 2 and side effects happen also. But I think it's partly because Big Pharma is pumping them out and doctors are getting kick backs and no one wants to solve issues, they want to curb symptoms, so that they'll keep making money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: