Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:19:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you agree people barrow money for gambling?  (Read 18526 times)
bank of bits

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 06:23:37 AM

hahah i off course no,
iif he was sure it would win, he would have been rich with his gambling money
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 06:38:51 AM

Borrowing money for some people to do gambling is the worst thing for both side. Gambling is a place where you bet money not more than amount of you can afford. So, if you dont have money, then just dont gamble.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 07:49:44 AM

hahah i off course no,

win from gambling is depends on your luck too, may be some people using that money to do YOLO or some people using that money to slowly play it. So I agree with borrowing at least you can pay them back its ok if you can't afford to pay them back better not borrow that much
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 07:56:01 AM

hahah i off course no,

win from gambling is depends on your luck too, may be some people using that money to do YOLO or some people using that money to slowly play it. So I agree with borrowing at least you can pay them back its ok if you can't afford to pay them back better not borrow that much

Everybody has different way of thinking about this to borrow money for gambling but i think that is not fair way of gambling to play with others money so that i think it's like keep money on a road.
bithasher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 07:57:43 AM

Borrowing money for some people to do gambling is the worst thing for both side. Gambling is a place where you bet money not more than amount of you can afford. So, if you dont have money, then just dont gamble.

Yes that is true give money others for gambling better take risk itself and keep believe in itself, i also agreed with you if you don't have money than don't play anywhere.
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966

In holiday we trust

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 08:05:39 AM

Life as a degenerate gambler that's how it goes. Lose then borrow money hopefully win and recover lose and pay back loan shark. If that doesn't work out then go to next loan shark repeat until win or dig a bigger hole. The vicious circle doesn't end for most and you either get beat up in a frequent basis or you end up in jail. Maybe best to gamble with what you have  Wink
tradoz

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 08:32:06 AM

Life as a degenerate gambler that's how it goes. Lose then borrow money hopefully win and recover lose and pay back loan shark. If that doesn't work out then go to next loan shark repeat until win or dig a bigger hole. The vicious circle doesn't end for most and you either get beat up in a frequent basis or you end up in jail. Maybe best to gamble with what you have  Wink

Yes that is always gamble with that we have and what we can afford to lose, gambling with borrowed money doesn't make sense because always risk involve in gambling so i am not agree with kind of suggestion.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 09:06:53 AM

No,I don't agree to borrow money especially for gambling.You need to be in your senses even then when you gamble with your own money.Borrowing for gambling  is like to invite problems.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 09:22:09 AM

It is stupidity to borrow money for gambling but the person who is gambler can not understand this.Gamblers need money to gamble to recover all the losses and keep going on in hope to hit just once and to equal all the previous losses.If you think first that you can loose this too what you borrowed you will never borrow.Who lends money to a gambler is same responsible for the losses.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 09:59:57 AM

I do not agree and will say if they think they are lucky and good gamblers then at first they should not loose money and then to reach to borrow/ask money to play further.This thought by itself is very dangerous that next hand or pick whatever you say will be my winning hand.Before playing should set some limit and must stuck with this without caring the outcome whether it is in their favor or not.First of all don't gamble but anyhow if one can not stop then should play with own money .
fantoos

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 10:23:14 AM

Borrowing money for gambling is disastrous decision one simply should go to hit has head with wall instead of even thinking about gambling with money which is not yours.

rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 10:24:49 AM

It is the most pathetic thing you can do, you are going to end without nothing.
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 10:27:18 AM

I don't agree for this kind of decision because borrow for gambling is most risky if someone lost again that owed money than if will get him into most worst situation.
MinerHQ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 10:33:59 AM

I don't agree for this kind of decision because borrow for gambling is most risky if someone lost again that owed money than if will get him into most worst situation.

This is the most common mistake most of the gamblers do even though they know this fact.
buddu

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 10:56:19 AM

I don't think anyone with senses with do agree with borrowing money to play gamble.I will say same it can not be supported under no circumstances like this you have double losses.Those who are good in gable they usually don't feel need to borrow from anyone.
plost24

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 11:15:59 AM

I think when a gambler borrow money it mean he lost all his money so he want more and he think he will win but i think that if he lose his money he will lose the borrowed money too.
So i don't want to let him lose my money too but if i trust him and i know he have something to sell if he lost my money to pay back i will give him Wink.

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 11:22:06 AM

I think many of the gamblers even when they don't have money for gambling but they barrow money for gambling. Do you agree on this?

This is a non deniable fact that gambling make the one who gamble to lose ALL its money. This is the fact that must do everyone to not gamble never. It is the same like you want to lose your money for sure for nothing. Because nothing can be earn from gambling. If it was the opposite why the borrowing of the money as it was wrote in the main post of this thread.
MrsHash

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 11:24:39 AM

it's quite stupid, I think if you haven't any money just don't gamble. Because when you lose, and you will for sure (obviously, you are not a good player if you need to borrow money) it will create you other additional problems. So my advice: don't have extra money, don't play!
fulgdenea

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 11:25:50 AM

I am also don't agree with that kind of decision to borrow some money for gambling if that person don't have any sense how to play on gambling sites than he don't deserve for loan for sure will lost again.
victoryboy

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 11:45:05 AM

Absolutely no is my answer for borrowing money to play gamble.Gambling is sure and easy way to loose your money in matter of minutes.If you remind yourself that when you place bet technically you loose money that time as you remain without money that is other thing money comes back to you or not.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: