Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:21:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you agree people barrow money for gambling?  (Read 18526 times)
Eastwind

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 12:19:38 PM

Yes alot of gamblers hide that fact. If you go to the "lending" section, many people lie about what they are borrowing the money for. And then you search someone's posts and if its in the gambling section, chances are they will be gambled with.

Full of shit reasons too in that section. That's why like this forum said, Prevention is Better than Cure. So have a collateral that at least 150% value of the loan or just don't do lending money.

Collateral is a good idea for borrowing large sum. If your friend ask you to borrow $50, do you want him to put his bike as a collateral?
smelter552

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 12:37:11 PM

Totally disagree, if u dont have money, dont gamble
yakelbtc

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

0x7ae5adbc7a0429a49b6e6ed4a8a89ffbbae6125f

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 02:00:59 PM

Yes you rigth but  some people addicted in gambling they still gamble either they have money or none, or they will lend money to the LenDer.

kostya.ash

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 12:00:20 PM

nice quote
agree, but some people consider how to make money only through gambling,
so when he had no money he would borrow to work(gambling)
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 01:03:28 PM

Yes alot of gamblers hide that fact. If you go to the "lending" section, many people lie about what they are borrowing the money for. And then you search someone's posts and if its in the gambling section, chances are they will be gambled with.

Full of shit reasons too in that section. That's why like this forum said, Prevention is Better than Cure. So have a collateral that at least 150% value of the loan or just don't do lending money.

Collateral is a good idea for borrowing large sum. If your friend ask you to borrow $50, do you want him to put his bike as a collateral?

If you don't know your friend is borrowing money for gambling then one can lend money to him without collateral 50$ but if he/she don't return back then next time they even can't talk to you so they last one friend for $50. So if one lending large money to any one including friend then it is advised to get a collateral instead fighting each other later.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 01:09:57 PM

If you don't know your friend is borrowing money for gambling then one can lend money to him without collateral 50$ but if he/she don't return back then next time they even can't talk to you so they last one friend for $50. So if one lending large money to any one including friend then it is advised to get a collateral instead fighting each other later.

A collateral is to insure that the borrower will definitely pay the said amount borrow, sometime this is needed if you personally know the borrower, but if somebody is asking a loan online, you will have a second though of lending him money.
yakelbtc

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 01:30:07 PM

A collateral is to insure that the borrower will definitely pay the said amount borrow, sometime this is needed if you personally know the borrower, but if somebody is asking a loan online, you will have a second though of lending him money.
barrowing online must have collateral because you don't know him personally as a security for you as a lender to get back your money required the barrower to have collateral,

Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1314

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 02:53:30 PM

Borrow money for gambling?I would say NO. As a gmabler I will never do it, i would prefer to sell my stuffs. And if there is someone ask me for a loan to gamble, for sure I will not give anything.
Aemon

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 07:04:36 PM

Borrow money for gambling?I would say NO. As a gmabler I will never do it, i would prefer to sell my stuffs. And if there is someone ask me for a loan to gamble, for sure I will not give anything.

You shouldn't be selling your stuff to gamble, that is like the first step to borrowing money to gamble.  If you are in that bad of a predicment gambling is probably not for you.  Be careful and if you need help I suggest getting some right away.
bit3000

Activity: 448

Craig Wright is scammer.

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 07:14:03 PM

Naa,I have never seen anyone taking a loan for gambling.
I am addicted to dice but have never taken a loan for gambling.

Old Amazon Accounts.With 100-200$ Gift card loaded.
Escrowed.
Inkvor

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 08:11:14 PM

Naa,I have never seen anyone taking a loan for gambling.
I am addicted to dice but have never taken a loan for gambling.
maybe you havent but certainly there are people  who do take loans for gambling ,would you agree with it or no is the Question.
i did it many times in my past ....
apriyani420

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 08:26:21 PM

i dont really care about this as people can do whatever they want with their money even lend it for gambling

sana9821

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 08:52:23 PM

thats not a good idea i think as the one who borrows money will surely loose it all what means he will not return his loan

bank of bits

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 10:55:43 PM

thats not a good idea i think as the one who borrows money will surely loose it all what means he will not return his loan
most of the borrowers may not be able to pay its debts because it lost gambling,
actually it does not matter when he has an collateral when he borrowed money, so I don't care for what he borrowed, if he doesn't pay, the collateral will be mine
yakelbtc

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 01:27:45 AM

i dont really care about this as people can do whatever they want with their money even lend it for gambling
What if this people is your relatives or member of your family do you still don't care? For me if one of my family barrowing money because of gambling I as her/him to stop because it destroyed our family.

mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 02:15:37 AM

What if this people is your relatives or member of your family do you still don't care? For me if one of my family barrowing money because of gambling I as her/him to stop because it destroyed our family.

thats a different case between the lender and the person who is asking for a loan to gamble. the point of the post you quoted is he as general point of view while in your point is as the person asking the loan. its just a different case so nothing related on such basis
fullypak
Legendary

Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 03:36:56 AM

thats a different case between the lender and the person who is asking for a loan to gamble. the point of the post you quoted is he as general point of view while in your point is as the person asking the loan. its just a different case so nothing related on such basis

Yes lenders only look for profits at the end and some of them may not worried about what borrower will do with the money as long as they have a collateral then they will lend the money but some people will not lend because they think they will be indirectly putting one family in a difficult position so it all depends on people mind set. But I know some one is borrowing money for gambling then I will not lend money at any cost.
gampher

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 04:01:38 AM

Yes lenders only look for profits at the end and some of them may not worried about what borrower will do with the money as long as they have a collateral then they will lend the money but some people will not lend because they think they will be indirectly putting one family in a difficult position so it all depends on people mind set. But I know some one is borrowing money for gambling then I will not lend money at any cost.
but many people who do take loans and surely able to pay back the loan from their jobs etc... are pretty acceptable .
lending to gamblers who want to or think to pay back from their bet is just a fantasy ,not to fall in.
MinerHQ (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 07:23:49 AM

but many people who do take loans and surely able to pay back the loan from their jobs etc... are pretty acceptable .
lending to gamblers who want to or think to pay back from their bet is just a fantasy ,not to fall in.

I think this category people are very less because when one addicted to gambling, then you give them millions also some time will be shortage for them to lose.
Heutenamos

Activity: 812

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 07:38:34 AM

I think this category people are very less because when one addicted to gambling, then you give them millions also some time will be shortage for them to lose.
yeah so you should not lend money to such people ....people who have the possibilty to clear the debt even after losing are not problematic to lend money.

yo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: