Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:59:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 794 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tennis League All Thread  (Read 196555 times)
BigMac
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 08:18:10 AM

I think Djokovic will win the French Open, he seems to have the better of Murray at every major grand slam over the last few years. 3 sets to 1 is my prediction.

I also think Djokovic will win the French Open but I don't think it will be an one-sided game, and so I have bet on Andy Murray +5.5 @ 1.807 today.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 08:34:34 AM

I think Djokovic will win the French Open, he seems to have the better of Murray at every major grand slam over the last few years. 3 sets to 1 is my prediction.

I also think Djokovic will win the French Open but I don't think it will be an one-sided game, and so I have bet on Andy Murray +5.5 @ 1.807 today.

Murray could make some surprise today, who would have thought that serena will lose the game. Murray beat nadal with 2 set so I really think that he will have a good chance or atleast the game will be over 22.5 game . The odds for murray moneyline is pretty good as well , worth the risk to take
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 10:22:23 AM

Murray could make some surprise today, who would have thought that serena will lose the game. Murray beat nadal with 2 set so I really think that he will have a good chance or atleast the game will be over 22.5 game . The odds for murray moneyline is pretty good as well , worth the risk to take
this bet seems to be interested if murray beat nadal there is also some opportunity to win at least one set and the game would be more 22.5 I will follow you from this mate, good luck guys.
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 11:04:08 AM

I think murray could win this he has come a long way since the start of the tourney grown in skill and level of play I would personally see him winning 3-1 fingers crossed

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 11:51:44 AM

this is only grand slam that djokovic need if he takes this one mark my words he will take all four grand slams this year
if he wins this he will take US and Wimbledon to

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

shulio
Legendary

Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:21:54 PM

this is only grand slam that djokovic need if he takes this one mark my words he will take all four grand slams this year

He is not young anymore and might be retiring soon so if he wants the world to remember him as the prince of tennis then he needs to make sure that he keeps on winning everything up. Personally I like murray more, and it is not going to be easy for djokovic to get the grand slam and game might be over 39.5
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 01:00:21 PM

If anyone is doing live betting on tennis match , then here one match right now going on 3rd set,

https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1E84yTmgSmEbpuwWGVEfEiRCcSnbb5vFjC

Event : T Moore v Kudryavtseva

Start Time : 06/05/2016 17:19

Competition : Aegon Open Nottingham - Nottingham, Great Br 2016

Bet Type : Match Odds

Your Selection : Tara Moore @ 1.86 or better

bet on your own risk.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 01:04:53 PM

He is not young anymore and might be retiring soon so if he wants the world to remember him as the prince of tennis then he needs to make sure that he keeps on winning everything up. Personally I like murray more, and it is not going to be easy for djokovic to get the grand slam and game might be over 39.5
Andy Murray is older than Djokovic LoL . Yes , Djokovic hunger to won as many title as possible but tennis is not all about Djokovic , everyone want to win too. I'm expect a really incredible performance by Andy Murray today
SAMKUSH

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 01:11:33 PM

Definitely the joker will surely want to even things by beating Murray and increasing the number of grand slams under his belt to 12. Murray still poses a threat to beat djokovic will go for 5 sets to be played
shulio
Legendary

Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 02:01:31 PM

Andy Murray is older than Djokovic LoL . Yes , Djokovic hunger to won as many title as possible but tennis is not all about Djokovic , everyone want to win too. I'm expect a really incredible performance by Andy Murray today

I know but djokovic is definitely better however we see murray is leading the game with 1 set right now. Djokovic is losing his magic touch against andy murray. Many people expected djokovic to win this game, if andy ends up winning then this would be great that both winner of men and womens final were the underdogs
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 04:55:17 PM

Finally He has done it . The hero of Men's tennis right now , Djokovic , after he lost the first set I knew he will come back strongly , He would win it . It would have been more interesting if it went to the fifth set but nevertheless it was an interesting match . Now he became the 8th player to win all the grand slams . All hail Djokovic .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
srgkrgkj
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:49:14 PM

Finally He has done it . The hero of Men's tennis right now , Djokovic , after he lost the first set I knew he will come back strongly , He would win it . It would have been more interesting if it went to the fifth set but nevertheless it was an interesting match . Now he became the 8th player to win all the grand slams . All hail Djokovic .

YUP sad on my end tho needed andy to win he put on a amaziong show but time for andy to retire tho hes getting old but his fight in the last set from 5-2 to 5-4 even tho he knew it was over

NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:12:56 PM

YUP sad on my end tho needed andy to win he put on a amaziong show but time for andy to retire tho hes getting old but his fight in the last set from 5-2 to 5-4 even tho he knew it was over
Another lose to Djokovic on final again , he have the first lead but still can't convert a win .Maybe if he put his fighting spirit in early set , he wouldn't lose the game.
I don't think he should retire , he only 29 years old , even Roger Federer are still playing .
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 06:14:53 PM

On smaller tournaments he sometimes plays carelessly and let the opponents win but the grand slams brings out the best in him, although at one time I thought Murray had him.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
srgkrgkj
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:42:08 PM

Another lose to Djokovic on final again , he have the first lead but still can't convert a win .Maybe if he put his fighting spirit in early set , he wouldn't lose the game.
I don't think he should retire , he only 29 years old , even Roger Federer are still playing .

true the Scottish spirit didn't pull thu lol you xcould see him get frustrated even by the noise in the stadium he was screaming at his ball boy lol

srgkrgkj
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:43:05 PM

On smaller tournaments he sometimes plays carelessly and let the opponents win but the grand slams brings out the best in him, although at one time I thought Murray had him.

the last set was intense id agree andy wanted to win but novak had promised his late coach hed win his grandfather died too so its all about motivation I guess

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 07:12:44 PM

he sure did it how he has everything all 4 he how have
well this might be the year for him in grand slam i mean

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 07:27:49 PM

He was an absolute beast after the first set.
Got me some decent coins as well, since I bet on 3-1 for him pre-live, and then bet on match odds after he lost first set, so all went just perfect xD

srgkrgkj
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 08:16:35 PM

He was an absolute beast after the first set.
Got me some decent coins as well, since I bet on 3-1 for him pre-live, and then bet on match odds after he lost first set, so all went just perfect xD

lucky lol what odds did u get for novak live Tongue wasn't really worth with a small wager pre live on ML 1.3 is decent but wondering wht u got Tongue Cheesy

BigMac
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 11:31:33 PM

Djokovic has won the French Open and he has done that a lot more easier than I expected, and my bet has lost.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 794 »
  Print  

Jump to: