Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:47:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 795 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tennis League All Thread  (Read 196823 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 07:46:54 AM

Yes Novak Djokovic was a shock loss and for him that Olympic gold medal gets away from him again as I believe this was his best chance at winning gold this Olympics. Nadal got through just fine and if he can get through injury free I think it will be either Nadal or Murray to win gold. Also the Williams sisters had a shock loss in the doubles. 

it was not shock to me he didnt have the edge for this game i think he want to take double with zimonic and that he think that they can do it and maybe that is why he didnt play that well or just like it is shown in the past Olympic that this is Olympic tournament and that anything is possible

Well to be paying 1.05 it is a shock that Novak Djokovic lost to most people. Lucky for me I didn't put him in my parlay or I would of lost. I even left out Nadal because I wasn't sure that he would be 100% fit and injury free but he look okay. Anyone can win of course but I still think it will either be Nadal or Murray more so Murray as he is in top form at the moment.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 09:55:27 AM

Yes Novak Djokovic was a shock loss and for him that Olympic gold medal gets away from him again as I believe this was his best chance at winning gold this Olympics. Nadal got through just fine and if he can get through injury free I think it will be either Nadal or Murray to win gold. Also the Williams sisters had a shock loss in the doubles.  

it was not shock to me he didnt have the edge for this game i think he want to take double with zimonic and that he think that they can do it and maybe that is why he didnt play that well or just like it is shown in the past Olympic that this is Olympic tournament and that anything is possible

Well to be paying 1.05 it is a shock that Novak Djokovic lost to most people. Lucky for me I didn't put him in my parlay or I would of lost. I even left out Nadal because I wasn't sure that he would be 100% fit and injury free but he look okay. Anyone can win of course but I still think it will either be Nadal or Murray more so Murray as he is in top form at the moment.
Djokovic just couldn't break the Del Potro serve , not even close to break one. Actually it's quite weird for me because the Djokovic i have seen will never struggle to break serve from any players in the world. Anyway the game have already passed by , Andy Murray will always go to the top favor wherever Djokovic fail this day. Nadal and Del Potro will be my choice , anyone of them pass through each other , i think that person will win the gold medal as well.
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 12:06:04 PM

Djokovic just couldn't break the Del Potro serve , not even close to break one. Actually it's quite weird for me because the Djokovic i have seen will never struggle to break serve from any players in the world. Anyway the game have already passed by , Andy Murray will always go to the top favor wherever Djokovic fail this day. Nadal and Del Potro will be my choice , anyone of them pass through each other , i think that person will win the gold medal as well.

Sure djokovic play just out of game
For consolation he still have double with zimonic all or nothing

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 12:08:21 PM

Ya I too feel that Murray is the man this time to win the gold and if Nadal vs Del potro happens , then I am going for Nadal because  he has incredible defense and thats what is required against Del Potro . Hoping for a Nadal Murray Finals . It will be fun .
Womens tennis , I think serena will snatch it .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bet365guru

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 12:14:08 PM

crushing defeat of djokovic although DelPotro is an excellent player. I think that Murray did not win the tournament , but there will be a surprise winner

Murray has very good chance now, i think 90% of the champion is him, congrats. Del Potro is very strong today, like he won the us open title in 2009, awesome performance he had today.

Dux2K
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 07:33:21 PM

crushing defeat of djokovic although DelPotro is an excellent player. I think that Murray did not win the tournament , but there will be a surprise winner

Murray has very good chance now, i think 90% of the champion is him, congrats. Del Potro is very strong today, like he won the us open title in 2009, awesome performance he had today.

With djokovic out i dont see anyone who can chalenge Murray now i see that he can take again

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 09:06:37 PM

With djokovic out i dont see anyone who can chalenge Murray now i see that he can take again

There are some good players there, like Monflis, Ferrer, and some others. I wont say Nadal, because I don't like him that much on this type of surface, but although things got much better for Murray, I can't say it's decided yet. I saw some good games already. I liked Del Potro played vs João Sousa today. I think the match was easy and controlled by him, even after ended 2-1, and he played some really good points.

I'm enjoyed the tournament so far, is going better than I expected.

yudy

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 10:36:16 PM

its now live batle single woman serena william from USA vs Cornet A. from france
score set 1 4-2
i think serena william easy win , serena number one rank in  WTA, Cornet A. rank 48 rank in WTA
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 11:14:36 PM

I have also enjoyed watching the tennis so far at these Olympics. I thought that it would not be as good as it is, because a few of the top 10 players are not here but it has been good to watch.

Nick Kyrgios decided not to play at the Olympics to concentrate on the up and coming US open and it looks like he made the right decision as he just won the Atlanta Open which was his second career title.   

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
patt0
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 03:57:41 PM

I have also enjoyed watching the tennis so far at these Olympics. I thought that it would not be as good as it is, because a few of the top 10 players are not here but it has been good to watch.

Nick Kyrgios decided not to play at the Olympics to concentrate on the up and coming US open and it looks like he made the right decision as he just won the Atlanta Open which was his second career title.   

Yest I saw the final vs Isner, and I'm glad I did not bet on it, because pre-live I would go for Isner. It was a really great game.
Today I will go live on Kvitova. She is probably tired of losing vs    Makarova lol. Both are in good form, and I'm watching the game and it seems balanced, but I feel that Kvitova really wants this, and I liked her olympic games so far, so I will go for it.

I got in before the won the second set so I got odd @1.8, but they are still decent for the third set I think (arround @1.4)

Dux2K
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 06:08:22 PM

I just read on newspapers that djokovic wont play next tournament he is injured
Is this why he lost or he got injured on olypic tournament

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 06:16:44 PM

Djokovic really didn't have luck.
Del Potro was out for the very long time but it seems he is back now, and playing very well again, like in the good ''old days''.
Yes, Murray have good chance now to win gold medal but don't forget Marin Cilic.
He is playing very good now, and also have good chances for good medal.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
patt0
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 09:50:00 PM

Djokovic really didn't have luck.
Del Potro was out for the very long time but it seems he is back now, and playing very well again, like in the good ''old days''.
Yes, Murray have good chance now to win gold medal but don't forget Marin Cilic.
He is playing very good now, and also have good chances for good medal.

I thought that to, but thinking better about it, I'm not so sure Del Potro will handle the way to the finals. He is paying well I know but he looked tired vs João Sousa, so I doubt that if the gets to the final he will handle a high intensity game vs Murray. I actually think I will take the odds @1.7 for Murray to win gold.

anama

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:19:06 PM

schedule match olympic Man tunggal is tennis in today

Cuevas P. (Uru)   - Bellucci T. (Bra)   -                       
Bautista-Agut R. (Esp)   - Muller G. (Lux)   -                       
Del Potro J. (Arg)   - Daniel T. (Jpn)   -                       
Donskoy E. (Rus)    - Johnson S. (Usa)   -                       
Fognini F. (Ita)   - Murray A. (Gbr)   -                       
Martin A. (Svk)   - Nishikori K. (Jpn)   -                       
Monfils G. (Fra)   - Cilic M. (Cro)   -                       
Nadal R. (Esp)   - Simon G. (Fra)
Lucas*

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:45:36 PM

Del Potro J. (Arg)    vs    Daniel T. (Jpn) =>bet for Del Potro J  .
Nadal R. (Esp)    vs   Simon G. (Fra)  =>bet for Nadal R .
Martin A. (Svk)    vs  Nishikori K. (Jpn)=>bet for Nishikori K.
Fognini F. (Ita)    vs  Murray A. (Gbr)  =>bet for  Murray A.
Lucas*

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:48:29 PM

Konta J. (Gbr) vs   Kerber A. (Ger)       => bet for Kerber A.
Svitolina E. (Ukr)    vs Kvitova P. (Cze) => bet for Kvitova P.
Puig M. (Pur)  vs  Siegemund L. (Ger) => bet for  Siegemund L.
Lucas*

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:51:07 PM

WTA - DOUBLES: Olympic Games (World):

Hlavackova A./Hradecka L.     vs    Kasatkina D./Kuznetsova S. 

=>   bet for  Kasatkina D./Kuznetsova S.

Muguruza B. G./Suarez Navarro C.   vs     Makarova E./Vesnina E.

=> bet for Muguruza B. G./Suarez Navarro C.

Safarova L./Strycova B.    vs    Errani S./Vinci R.

=> bet for Errani S./Vinci R.
windale

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 02:49:46 AM

my prediction
Nadal R. (Esp)   - Simon G. (Fra) , rafael nadal is win
Del Potro J. (Arg)   - Daniel T. (Jpn)   - Del Potro J. (Arg) is win
Fognini F. (Ita)   - Murray A. (Gbr)   -   andy muray is win
Cuevas P. (Uru)   - Bellucci T. (Bra)   -   Bellucci T. win                    
Bautista-Agut R. (Esp)   - Muller G. (Lux)   - Bautista-Agut R. (Esp) is win                       

vella85

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 06:34:51 AM

Another shock loss at these Olympic games with Serena Williams loosing to Ukrainian Elina Svitolina in straight sets. That is it for Serena as she also lost the doubles the other day. I think Angelique Kerber is favorite to win the gold medal now, she looks in good form to win.

cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 07:07:32 AM

For Me: Bellucci, Muller, Del Potro, Johnson, Murray, Niskikori, Monfils, Nadal WIN

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 795 »
  Print  

Jump to: