Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:35:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 800 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tennis League All Thread  (Read 197850 times)
23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 11:29:55 AM

My picks for today tennis matches.
ATP Challenger Tiburon - Bjorn Frantangelo ML vs Noah Rubin (-233)
WTA Wuhan - Jelena Jankovic ML vs Daria Gavrilova (+106)
Marton Fucsovics/Mathias Bourgue O21.5 games @1.90
raaajlucky

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 05:37:21 PM

The final fight between this two young man, Dominic Thiem vs Lucas Pouille. The odds are slightly more favor on Thiem because of the ranking different. But what I saw from their recent match, their quality are in the same stage. Gonna rooting for Pouille because his fine form in US open.

Stan Wawrinka currently struggle against another young man, Alex Zverer. The us champion have already been down a set. If he couldn't find a way back into this battle, that will be a humiliate.
Damn it Stan you made me lose all my parlays that had 3 other matches that won. That was three betting slips that lost because of him.
Will i ever learn even if the odds are low 1.35 for Wawrinka at the beginning of the match that does not mean he will win.
I said I would stop betting on tennis but I was so sure he was going to win this match. I never even heard of the Alex Zvereri guy before. Undecided
You haven't heard of Zverev , well you will hear his name more often in near future . He is just 19 year old and he has beat Federer , Berdych , wawrinka and many other good players . I wouldn't say Wawrinka played bad yesterday , Zverev played brilliant tennis . As soon as Wawrinka lost the first set I was sure that he can't comeback . Congrats to Zverev for his first big title.
Present Wawrinka not in form. He is an amazing player but doesn't know why his performance is poor in nowadays. And yes if he continues his poor performance in coming matches means that will be a humiliate. But last game Alex played superbly. When he won his first set, then only I decided that he will win this game. Congrats Alex.
yudy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:48:44 AM

WTA international
ekaterina makarova Vs agnieszka radwanska

radwanska is good in tenis. but makarova is strong too. this match will be nice to watch. i think that it will be midway points in this match so not low not high but in the middle. odds is good we will see what will players do on court. i dont have info of injuries i am looking only on matches played and condition but i think this will be good match.

agnieszka radwanska win
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 04:48:19 AM

Present Wawrinka not in form. He is an amazing player but doesn't know why his performance is poor in nowadays. And yes if he continues his poor performance in coming matches means that will be a humiliate. But last game Alex played superbly. When he won his first set, then only I decided that he will win this game. Congrats Alex.
I would say Wawrinka is in best form now . He is having career best 3rd rank and he won US open , he reached finals in St petersburg . He is playing good and sometimes in tennis you can't expect the top seeded player to win always in finals . Alex is a wonderful player , he deserves the win .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
FoendyZ

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 07:47:56 AM

venus williams VS yulia putintseva

the wta tournament in wuhan, china, we have a match between venus williams from usa and yulia putintseva from kazakhstan, and here i take a bet on the match to end with over 15 games. venus williams is the favorite to win this match, but this is her first match after the us open, and it is played in china, far away from home and in other circumstances when it comes to the conditions. putintseva have been in asia over the last 3 weeks so she knows the conditions better, and she have played one match at the tournament so far, so that should give her a little advantage

my pick over 15,5 games
and venus william win
relq

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 08:34:18 AM

I share my tips from my friends tipster.
Ryan Harrison ML vs Guillermo Garcia-Lopez.
Harrison has only faced Lopez twice in his career. Both were a few years ago but Harrison took both matches 2 sets to 0. Harrison is also playing the better tennis at the moment winning 4 out of his last 5 matches. Lopez meanwhile is 2-3 in his last 5 matches with his most recent match being a loss. I like Harrison to win somewhat comfortably. I'm not confident enough to take Harrison at CS 2:0, but his ML at -140 has a ton of value.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 09:44:35 AM

I'm currently still alive in my parlay bet on the Women's tennis, the Wuhan tournament I have won 4 so far and just need my last one to win and that is Wozniacki. I got a scare when Kerber dropped the 1st set to Mladenovic but Kerber came back strong to win easy in the end.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1023

Signature spot available for rent!

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 10:28:57 AM

The match is ELIAS, GASTAO v BELLUCCI, THOMAZ
The match starts at 27.09.2016 13:10

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/tennis-men/atp/shenzhen/elias-gastao-v-bellucci-thomaz/event/10269261?ref=tipster3

Tournament:ATP: Metz, France
Match: ELIAS, GASTAO v BELLUCCI, THOMAZ
Betting option:Correct Set Score (best of 3 sets)
0:2 @ 2.25
Odd:2.25
Stake: 15mbtc
Return:33.75mbtc
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 10:15:32 PM

I got my parlay yesterday with 5 favorites winning V. Williams, Kerber, Keys, Kvitova and Wozniacki and the odds were $3.45 which was pretty good for all the favorites. I may play another parlay today as there are a few good matches being played with some good odds.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
FoendyZ

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 04:35:30 AM

Daria Kasatkina vs Madison Keys

Maddi needs a very strong Asian swing push to make sure she qualifies for Singapore. Beating someone like Kasatkina should not be that hard considering this match very much will be on Keys's racquet. It will be all bout her offense. Naturally, there's a chance she will stuck into Kasatkina's pushing and defending but ultimately I expect her to find a way so 1.40 for ML is a no-brainer.

These two met in Olympics this past summer and it was no contest as Keys blew Russian teenager off the court in a 6-3, 6-1 rout. It was a tad surprising because Rio had very slow hard courts, a surface that would suit Kasatkina's game more but she had no answer. Don't see much of a change on a lot faster Wuhan surface.

my pick madison keys is win
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 06:16:19 AM

These two met in Olympics this past summer and it was no contest as Keys blew Russian teenager off the court in a 6-3, 6-1 rout. It was a tad surprising because Rio had very slow hard courts, a surface that would suit Kasatkina's game more but she had no answer. Don't see much of a change on a lot faster Wuhan surface.

They said that history will repeat itself and thus this history is going to be repeated. Key ia going to win this game easily once more and the odds for that is just too good to be true. I wont expect anything more than what key have done in their last meeting however when I see those odds, its kinda like telling me not to bet
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 06:19:56 AM

They said that history will repeat itself and thus this history is going to be repeated. Key ia going to win this game easily once more and the odds for that is just too good to be true. I wont expect anything more than what key have done in their last meeting however when I see those odds, its kinda like telling me not to bet
still worth to gamble for the previous winner just hoping game she will show will still the same good luck.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:58:08 AM

still worth to gamble for the previous winner just hoping game she will show will still the same good luck.

Yes, let's go for the best. Why should we simply take a risk right? But I think in this match we will good fight from both players. We can not predict player just based on last game performance. Still in this game my choice also Keys. But I will not place my bet now will go for live betting.
Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1023

Signature spot available for rent!

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:39:14 AM

The match is Monaco, Juan v Lopez, Feliciano
The match starts at 28.09.2016 12:30

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/tennis-men/atp/chengdu/monaco-juan-v-lopez-feliciano/event/10280719?ref=tipster3

Tournament: ATP: Chengdu, China
Match: Monaco, Juan v Lopez, Feliciano
Betting option:Total
Over 22.5 @ 1.82
Odd:1.82
Stake: 15mbtc
Return:27.30 mBTC
social crypto coin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:44:30 AM

angelique kerber vs petra kvitova

angelique kerber playih sensational
and make her self the number 1 vs petra kvitova from chech republic with seeded tournament 14 , another great player , and i am backin here the sensational

angelic kerber win and over 15,5 game
rudalist

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 09:23:57 AM

WTA in wuhan tournament

Kerber A. (Ger)   Vs Kvitova P. (Cze)   -    Kerber A. (Ger)   win                   

in bigmatch in verydiicult match 2 player
Wozniacki C. (Den) Vs Radwanska A. (Pol)
my pick is over 16,5 game

but iam prediction not pick iam pick over , Wozniacki C. (Den) win
raaajlucky

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 06:24:58 PM

Yes, let's go for the best. Why should we simply take a risk right? But I think in this match we will good fight from both players. We can not predict player just based on last game performance. Still in this game my choice also Keys. But I will not place my bet now will go for live betting.
You people choicely is correct, and you guys won your bet. Keys Madison beat Daria Kasatkina by 2 -1. It was an excellent match. In Olympics, keys defeated Daria Kasatkina with the direct set. But in this match, Daria came back in the second set. Again in 3rd set Keys played superbly and won this game by 6 - 1, 4 - 6, 6 - 4. Congrats Keys.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 06:56:01 PM

You people choicely is correct, and you guys won your bet. Keys Madison beat Daria Kasatkina by 2 -1. It was an excellent match. In Olympics, keys defeated Daria Kasatkina with the direct set. But in this match, Daria came back in the second set. Again in 3rd set Keys played superbly and won this game by 6 - 1, 4 - 6, 6 - 4. Congrats Keys.
It was expected match like that she won this match. Keys is Number 9 Rank Player, and Kasatkina is number 28Th rank player. These two players head to head two matches done. In both match Keys won. Congrats for your winnings mates. I missed this match. It's ok will place next time. And congrats to keys.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 04:35:41 AM

It was expected match like that she won this match. Keys is Number 9 Rank Player, and Kasatkina is number 28Th rank player. These two players head to head two matches done. In both match Keys won. Congrats for your winnings mates. I missed this match. It's ok will place next time. And congrats to keys.
Congrats me I won my bet in this match. And also I will congrats my mates who all placed a bet in this game. The match was excellent first set keys win very quickly and second set Daria Kasatkina superb come back I thought I would lose my bet but in 3rd set Keys back to form she won the match. I won my bet.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 05:16:28 AM

Congrats me I won my bet in this match. And also I will congrats my mates who all placed a bet in this game. The match was excellent first set keys win very quickly and second set Daria Kasatkina superb come back I thought I would lose my bet but in 3rd set Keys back to form she won the match. I won my bet.
Kastkina isn't a bad player , she is ranked 28th . It was a great tennis match and Keys deserves the victory . I had a bet of over 21.5 games and won it easily , I am disappointed I didn't bet on 3 sets . Next Keys will be facing Halep and I will go for Halep.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 800 »
  Print  

Jump to: