Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:50:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 800 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tennis League All Thread  (Read 197810 times)
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 04:48:20 PM

Once again Nadal enters the finals and couldn't win the title Sad Too sad because he had played very well throughout the tournament , he dominated each and everyone but Querry was just too tuff today . Hope he continues his good form and wins the next title ( Maybe French open ).

Hey thanks for the info. Wasn't able to watch the match as because of some important event came in but I'm going for Nadal. Unfortunately he lost so its a lost for me as well. I hope he stays healthy and try to get another trophy (French Open) in his illustrious career.

I am happy because at least he back to his form. He lost the game, but he won many fans heart to reach finals. Many people said his career is going to end because of last year poor performance. But great comeback. And yes it was tough competition against Querry congrats. Better luck Nadal for your next tournament. I hope in this competition he will win the cup.
Harry Callahan

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 05:38:18 PM

I am happy because at least he back to his form. He lost the game, but he won many fans heart to reach finals. Many people said his career is going to end because of last year poor performance. But great comeback. And yes it was tough competition against Querry congrats. Better luck Nadal for your next tournament. I hope in this competition he will win the cup.
It was really a shocking defeat as i expected Nadal to win the match and the odds were crazy and i never thought a player no where in the rankings will defeat a second seed .I expected Nadal to come back in the second set but Sam Querrey played really well to win the match.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 05:49:49 PM

Once again Nadal enters the finals and couldn't win the title Sad Too sad because he had played very well throughout the tournament , he dominated each and everyone but Querry was just too tuff today . Hope he continues his good form and wins the next title ( Maybe French open ).

Hey thanks for the info. Wasn't able to watch the match as because of some important event came in but I'm going for Nadal. Unfortunately he lost so its a lost for me as well. I hope he stays healthy and try to get another trophy (French Open) in his illustrious career.

Yeah that's right and many were of the opinion that Querry's win against Djokovic in last year Wimbledon was fluke but I think he has proved now that it wasn't . He is a great player with great potential , it was lovely to see him win against kyrgios although he lost the first set .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
PlanetOfBets

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 05:58:32 PM

Pablo Cuevas - Albert Ramos  Pick:Pablo Cuevas   @1.47   

Jan Satral - Jason Jung Pick:Jan Satral           @1.63

Duck-Hee Lee - Stefano Napolitanov Pick: Duck-Hee Lee      @1.39  

Steven Diez - Agustin Velotti Pick:Steven Diez @1.51
nikona

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 06:16:42 PM

Hard court isnt Nadal's strong suit but still he managed a good result out of it. People were probably expecting Nadal vs Djokovic finals and Nadal made it there. Sam Querrey was in sublime form and these fast courts suite him very well. I was expecting the game to at least go to the 3rd set but even that didnt happen. Querrey too good in the tie breaker and deservedly won the title.
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 06:33:20 PM

Hard court isnt Nadal's strong suit but still he managed a good result out of it. People were probably expecting Nadal vs Djokovic finals and Nadal made it there. Sam Querrey was in sublime form and these fast courts suite him very well. I was expecting the game to at least go to the 3rd set but even that didnt happen. Querrey too good in the tie breaker and deservedly won the title.

Good point. We all know that Nadal's specialty is not grass but clay. Hands off for Sam Querrey  he is the zone right now and pretty much threw his name in the mix as well. Its still early but we may see his name in other Finals within this year. As for Nadal, I just hope he can continue with this kind of tennis he has showing us throughout the years so that he can win another title.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
HaXX0R1337

Merit: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 06:33:30 PM

Djokovic is struggling with his form for the past one year and injuries was worrying Nadal in the later part of his career and i thought he could win this tournament and i know hard court is not his strong hold but i hope he will be the old Nadal when it comes to clay and i thought the match could extend to a third set but Querry won with two sets .

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1023

Signature spot available for rent!

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:44:07 AM

Starting date and time: 06/03/17 05:20(sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-men/challenger/zhuhai/diez-steven-v-velotti-agustin/event/11204759?ref=tipster3

Match: Diez, Steven v Velotti, Agustin

Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/8iaJnWLxDTxvbePe6

philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:08:13 AM

Good point. We all know that Nadal's specialty is not grass but clay. Hands off for Sam Querrey  he is the zone right now and pretty much threw his name in the mix as well. Its still early but we may see his name in other Finals within this year. As for Nadal, I just hope he can continue with this kind of tennis he has showing us throughout the years so that he can win another title.

It was a hard court tournament, Not grass. Querrey has been around defeating top 10 players once in a while but he's very unpredictable.

Djokovic is struggling with his form for the past one year and injuries was worrying Nadal in the later part of his career and i thought he could win this tournament and i know hard court is not his strong hold but i hope he will be the old Nadal when it comes to clay and i thought the match could extend to a third set but Querry won with two sets .

Djokovic isnt struggling really, its just that the opponent raise their level whenever they play him. Nobody expected Istomin to play as well as he did. Istomin really played his socks off and because of that he got injured in the next round. And in Mexico open, Kyrgios had a great serving session as he hit about 15 aces in the first set while missing only 1 first serve throughout the set. I dont think I have ever seen a player serve that well. Not even Roddick or Isner have done so well with the first serve%.

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 08:23:49 AM

Djokovic isnt struggling really, its just that the opponent raise their level whenever they play him. Nobody expected Istomin to play as well as he did. Istomin really played his socks off and because of that he got injured in the next round. And in Mexico open, Kyrgios had a great serving session as he hit about 15 aces in the first set while missing only 1 first serve throughout the set. I dont think I have ever seen a player serve that well. Not even Roddick or Isner have done so well with the first serve%.

For me think that Djokovic got what he wanted he taken all Gland slams and think that only one or 2 masters are need to be complete. Think that he is aiming this to achieve and then he can be only player that took all. I really tough that after he won over Murray in season opening that he has recovered from this but think that he is more eager to achieve this goal. if he done this maybe he will go for this first spot again and then when he get this he will retire.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Joca97
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 12:37:49 PM

Starting date and time: 06/03/17 16:20(sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-men/itf/italy/basso-andrea-v-frigerio-lorenzo/event/11209797?ref=tipster3

Match: Basso, Andrea v Frigerio, Lorenzo

Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/7heE4cZico7kJBugH

absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:15:28 PM

It was a hard court tournament, Not grass. Querrey has been around defeating top 10 players once in a while but he's very unpredictable.
Yeah he entered the tournament as unseeded player and defeated 4 top 20 players to win the title , without any doubts he deserved the title . He placed 18 aces in the final which is just great serving and he saved all the break points .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 04:52:38 PM

Yeah he entered the tournament as unseeded player and defeated 4 top 20 players to win the title , without any doubts he deserved the title . He placed 18 aces in the final which is just great serving and he saved all the break points .
Rafael Nadal never lost a set in Acapulco atp open before, but in this match, he have been broke twice by Sam Querrey. To be honest, Sam Querrey can be quite a class tennis player when he wanna to, just need some kind of inspiration. As for Nadal, I'm lucky I didn't bet on him because the odds are too low. He will be heartbroken, already lost 2 finals in 2017.
nikona

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 05:12:43 PM

Rafael Nadal never lost a set in Acapulco atp open before, but in this match, he have been broke twice by Sam Querrey. To be honest, Sam Querrey can be quite a class tennis player when he wanna to, just need some kind of inspiration. As for Nadal, I'm lucky I didn't bet on him because the odds are too low. He will be heartbroken, already lost 2 finals in 2017.
Acapulco used to be a clay court tournament before and Nadal hasnt lost a set there because he was playing there when he was on his prime and had a great run there. His clay court record is very impressive. Overall Nadal is 365–34 (91.47%) in his career on clay, the best win percentage on clay in the Open Era.
Joca97
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 08:35:42 PM

Starting date and time: 07/03/17 03:00(sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-women/itf/zhuhai/han-nalae-v-kudermetova-veronika/event/11213731?ref=tipster3

Match: Han, Na-Lae v Kudermetova, Veronika

Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/FcqYGpZQoP3muFdng

philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 08:49:54 PM

Indian Wells Open is going to start and I cannot wait for the qualifiers to get over and the Main tourney to start. It is a 1000 points tourney and all the big seeds will be playing. I wish to see Andy Murray, Nadal, Federer and Djokovic to reach the semi's just like old times. Would make a cracker of a semi finals and finals. Looking forward to the WTA events too.

Joca97
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:16:19 PM

Starting date and time: 07/03/17 20:00(sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-women/wta/indian-wells-qualifying/vickery-sachia-v-maria-tatjana/event/11225779?ref=tipster3

Match: Vickery, Sachia v Maria, Tatjana

Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/8PPmWJksrNcFcDq39

yellow1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:50:27 PM

Indian Wells Open is going to start and I cannot wait for the qualifiers to get over and the Main tourney to start. It is a 1000 points tourney and all the big seeds will be playing. I wish to see Andy Murray, Nadal, Federer and Djokovic to reach the semi's just like old times. Would make a cracker of a semi finals and finals. Looking forward to the WTA events too.

Yes. this will be fun to see all of them in action once again and trying to out do each other. I bet that one of the big 4 will take home the trophy. Andy Murray is playing great this year so as Nadal and Federer. I think Djokovic will try to raise his game one again and prove that he has still the game going on him.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:54:22 PM

Yes. this will be fun to see all of them in action once again and trying to out do each other. I bet that one of the big 4 will take home the trophy. Andy Murray is playing great this year so as Nadal and Federer. I think Djokovic will try to raise his game one again and prove that he has still the game going on him.

Nadal and Djokovic will reach finals, and it's just my guessing. But they are really playing well in this year. And Nadal missed a couple of chances. I hope this time he will do it. And Murray and Federer also fav in this tournament I hope we will get good entertainment in this event. And this is good platform to make some money for gamblers.
Joca97
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 10:45:49 PM

Starting date and time: 08/03/17 01:10(sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-men/atp/indian-wells-qualifying/donaldson-jared-v-ram-rajeev/event/11226645?ref=tipster3

Match: Donaldson, Jared v Ram, Rajeev

Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/XfbwCh764WBvXs4nY

Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 800 »
  Print  

Jump to: