Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:34:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 793 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tennis League All Thread  (Read 196419 times)
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:20:28 AM

An intresting match will be played today between shapovalov and Nadal. Both players in a great shape, but Nadal is much better.
I believe Shapovalov can surprise Nadal in his game, but the winner will be of course the spanish player

Yes, Shapovalov is an interesting young player and is in great shape but Nadal wants to get back first in the Atp ranking and has a draw too easy to waste.
 I think Nadal will win
Shapovalov did defeat Nadal in 3rd set tie-breaker and denies Nadal from becoming no.1 again . He was just 2 matches away to become number 1 , disappointed Sad Hope he comes back stronger next time.

Yes, clamorously Shapovalov quoted at 10 won against Nadal! Nadal rarely lets out these opportunities. Now Federer winning the tournament can get close to the top spot in the ranking!
If federer wins the tournament the new ranking will be:
1) Murray 7750
2) Nadal 7555
3) Federer 7545
Would love to see this happen but I am pretty sure Zverev will give a tough fight for the championship . Today Roger is up against Bautista which will be interesting and not easy for Roger . Lets go Roger.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:01:57 PM

An intresting match will be played today between shapovalov and Nadal. Both players in a great shape, but Nadal is much better.
I believe Shapovalov can surprise Nadal in his game, but the winner will be of course the spanish player

Yes, Shapovalov is an interesting young player and is in great shape but Nadal wants to get back first in the Atp ranking and has a draw too easy to waste.
 I think Nadal will win
Shapovalov did defeat Nadal in 3rd set tie-breaker and denies Nadal from becoming no.1 again . He was just 2 matches away to become number 1 , disappointed Sad Hope he comes back stronger next time.

Yes, clamorously Shapovalov quoted at 10 won against Nadal! Nadal rarely lets out these opportunities. Now Federer winning the tournament can get close to the top spot in the ranking!
1) Murray 7750
2) Nadal 7555
3) Federer 7545
Would love to see this happen but I am pretty sure Zverev will give a tough fight for the championship . Today Roger is up against Bautista which will be interesting and not easy for Roger . Lets go Roger.

Wow that was very surprising. As I said, Shapovalov did surprise Nadal, But I didnt really believed that he wil win this match.   Its worth to keep watching this great young player.
cicciobtc
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:21:10 PM

I think Nadal will win

1) Murray 7750
2) Nadal 7555
3) Federer 7545

Wow that was very surprising. As I said, Shapovalov did surprise Nadal, But I didnt really believed that he wil win this match.   Its worth to keep watching this great young player.

Amazing Shapovalov is 18 years old!
Finally there are new interesting young players!
 Other strong young players are (in addition to the very strong A. Zverev): Rublev, Khachanov, Medvedev (all Russian players), Coric, Chung, Tsitsipas

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:56:00 PM

First time I saw Shapovalov was last year at Rogers Cup. I noticed that this young man has a great style, approach and vision of tennis as a game. He confirmed that to me yesterday. By my opinion he could be next very best thing in tennis. His style reminds on Rogers style, every time he is going for points, searching for winners, playing short points avoiding long rallies. He made some mistakes playing on the net but kept  going and trying to repeat and do it right next time because it's the only thing right to do. And how mentally strong he is... all the congrats. If everything goes well for him, for three years he will be the player that all others would like to avoid in schedule.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:16:54 PM

I think Nadal will win

1) Murray 7750
2) Nadal 7555
3) Federer 7545

That's a better one and hopefully Roger will make it in the leauge for championship and with Bautista he also had a good standing but Roger is very courageous with his moves to take the scores and beat the opponent. This is the biggest challenge for my best player, so more enhancement on practice games will be push through for Roger and I and other fans must hope for his best with the championship match.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:52:10 AM

FRITZ, TAYLOR V SANDGREN, TENNYS the only match I'm gonnq watch really love both the players and both are really talented ones really hard to judge who will really win. Best part match is gonna start in few min have the popcorn and drinks ready gonna enjoy with my friends
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:52:44 PM

Federer will now prepare for a semifinal tilt against Robin Haase, who has needed three sets to beat his last two opponents in Montreal.

If Federer can defeat Haase, he'll be on track to capture his sixth singles title of the year and lock up the No. 1 seed at the U.S. Open, with Andy Murray injured and Novak Djokovic out for the remainder of the season.
Kimi80

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:58:31 AM

Federer will now prepare for a semifinal tilt against Robin Haase, who has needed three sets to beat his last two opponents in Montreal.

If Federer can defeat Haase, he'll be on track to capture his sixth singles title of the year and lock up the No. 1 seed at the U.S. Open, with Andy Murray injured and Novak Djokovic out for the remainder of the season.
Federer reach finale pretty easily today. Second semi-final is just playing. I think that  Zverev will have better chance against Roger but I would like to see in final match Shapovalov. Roger knows to be very brutal, I would like to see if Shapovalov could handle with that.
By my opinion Federer is in much better position for number one position on ATP list by the end of the year.
He is in best shape,better than any other player on the tour.
cicciobtc
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:53:50 AM

The final of the Montreal tournament is Federer vs. A.Zverev!
A.Zverev with this tournament improves his best ranking with seventh place. He can be third at the end of the season!
Next week at Cincinnati we will have 100%, the new number 1 of the ranking atp: Nadal or Federer.
Murray will lose 600 points and will fall to third place.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC

CarlesPuyol
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:41:58 AM

A.Zverev with this tournament improves his best ranking with seventh place. He can be third at the end of the season!
Next week at Cincinnati we will have 100%, the new number 1 of the ranking atp: Nadal or Federer.

What a match will be played today between Federrer and Zverev.
I went with Zverev in the whole tournament, but in this match I think Federrer will win, but it will not be easy, even 3 sets.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:03:30 PM

I went with Zverev in the whole tournament, but in this match I think Federrer will win, but it will not be easy, even 3 sets.
Over 21.5 games or 22.5 games is the best pick for this match . Only one match has gone to 3 sets for both Zverev and Roger in this tournament , they have cruised into the finals so it will be interesting Smiley Go Roger.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:34:21 PM

Over 21.5 games or 22.5 games is the best pick for this match . Only one match has gone to 3 sets for both Zverev and Roger in this tournament , they have cruised into the finals, so it will be interesting Smiley Go Roger.

I will go with Roger Federer, and over 21.5 games these two bets have 99% chance to win. This is my prediction and yes if this match Federer wins then Murray wants to sacrifice his place to Federer or Nadal. Once he comes down, then it is tough to come back again 1st place. 2017 is the very bad year for Murray. I want to see Nadal should sit in first place.
Kimi80

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:13:26 PM

The wind blows for both players but perfectionist like Roger just hate to play on weather conditions like this. Anyway that doesn't mean that Zverev is not playing well. He just made a break and I think that Federer can not win this match. Cincinnati is close, new chance for Roger to sit on the throne again.
Vasilije69

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:59:05 AM

Over 21.5 games or 22.5 games is the best pick for this match . Only one match has gone to 3 sets for both Zverev and Roger in this tournament , they have cruised into the finals, so it will be interesting Smiley Go Roger.

I will go with Roger Federer, and over 21.5 games these two bets have 99% chance to win. This is my prediction and yes if this match Federer wins then Murray wants to sacrifice his place to Federer or Nadal. Once he comes down, then it is tough to come back again 1st place. 2017 is the very bad year for Murray. I want to see Nadal should sit in first place.
A. Zverev won this match easily. He is future No.1 if you ask me. I can't wait to see his perfomance in Cincinnati! Smiley
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:34:44 AM

A. Zverev won this match easily. He is future No.1 if you ask me. I can't wait to see his perfomance in Cincinnati! Smiley
Yes what a tremendous performance from Zverev, I never expected this game from him seriously we should appreciate him he beat Federer in the final match that too with straight set 6-3, 6-4. My all expectation went wrong in this game. For this, we call it an unexpected game, and in skill games also we want luck to win our bet. Congratulation Zverev.
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:14:29 PM

Yes what a tremendous performance from Zverev, I never expected this game from him seriously we should appreciate him he beat Federer in the final match that too with straight set 6-3, 6-4. My all expectation went wrong in this game. For this, we call it an unexpected game, and in skill games also we want luck to win our bet. Congratulation Zverev.

Young Zverev will definitely will be in top for many years, and maybe even he can win his first grand slam in the next year. Anyway I will keep putting my money on him.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:21:07 PM

Young Zverev will definitely will be in top for many years, and maybe even he can win his first grand slam in the next year. Anyway I will keep putting my money on him.
Zverev  is beginning to reach the height of his game, his confident level is becoming tougher no question about it, beating a top seed player like Roger Federer is a proof that his skill is superb  that no doubt that he can win a grand slam sooner, the question is how he can sustain his emotional toughness, because sometimes playing tennis you fell that your self is your opponent, mental and emotional toughness is the edge in this games good couching is the key to sharpen mental and emotional toughness. Congratulation to Zverev on displaying his great skills in tennis.

cicciobtc
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:45:22 PM

Atp Ranking top10:

1)Murray        7750
2)Nadal          7555
3)Federer       7145
4)Wawrinka   5780 
5)Djokovic     5325   
6)Cilic             5155
7)A. Zverev     4470+1 (best ranking)
8 )Thiem         4030 -1
9)Nishikori     3285
10)Raonic      3230

New Best Ranking for A.Zverev

The next week murray will be mathematically third.
We will see who will be the new No. 1 between Federer and Nadal

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC

TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:11:47 PM

Great to see Zverev playing with such confidence too. Finally we're getting a NewGen to challenge the big boys, 10 years after the last two when Djokovic and Murray arrived.

Thankfully Toronto has really opened up Flushing Meadows. Was thinking of another Federer-Nadal final (although oddly, they've never met in the US Open final...) but will have to think again now.

Enjoyed that.
Kimi80

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:17:15 PM

I just heard on TV an unofficial news that Roger Federer has withdraw from Cincinnati Masters. On yesterdays match commentator noticed that Rogers first service is much slower than usually and that it looks like he has some problem with the shoulder. Since US Open is very close, resting would be good decision.
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 793 »
  Print  

Jump to: