Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 07:05:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bank or Bitcoin Wallet?  (Read 230401 times)
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:07:25 AM

My bank account gives me interest. All tough it is not a whole lot it gives me a solid reason to choose for my bank account.
Having your money sit there and earning on interest is a great feature, no other bitcoin wallet provider offers this at this moment.

I can be big if they develop a non-scam lending platform.

There is no such thing, you have to avoid being scammed, thats not the lending platfoms job. If its their job then they will keep most of the profit, in which case they will be the middleman again.

You could do P2P lending if you can avoid being scammed.

b-trading

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:30:11 AM

what you will chose amomg them.and why do the banks are afraid of bitcoin.why banks are not much smooth and faster like bitcoin.if banks start accepting bitcoin as payments then will it became a revolutionary for us?can bank can solve our mining or money curculation probems.
simple from me if i have fiat money i will save it to Bank Account but if i have Bitcoin i will save it on my Laptop, and IMO Bank will never accept bitcoin as payment except the delivery money companies such as Western Union and etc...
Efemen

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:48:34 AM

I use banks for 99% of my transactions. If bitcoin price is high, I will use it to buy some online goods.
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:51:30 AM

My bank account gives me interest. All tough it is not a whole lot it gives me a solid reason to choose for my bank account.
Having your money sit there and earning on interest is a great feature, no other bitcoin wallet provider offers this at this moment.

Bank can give interest to us but Price of your fiat currencies not change to big value easily but that is possible In bitcoin. For the little feature interest We give up the big money which We can make bitcoin savings. And If wanna operate your account means you easily do transactions or anything. But in bank there is limits under Bank norms.
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:08:17 AM

Using bitcoin wallet is also a good idea to be with a bank. And better results are obtained bitcoin directly disbursed to the bank in order to be exchanged for money. Because of the way it is efektik and security of the money that we have to be wide awake.

But if want to keep them in better bitcoin wallet directly used to not too long in bitcoin wallet. It was my suggestion that its use becomes effective
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 10:14:58 AM

I would like to use Bitcoin's wallet for me but unfortunately at this moment I can not use Bitcoin everywhere to pay for my deeds.I am still dependent on banking services for day to day use.In future for sure Bitcoin will remain only choice.
MyBTT

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 10:18:05 AM

Bitcoin wallet. I would earn so much as the price of Bitcoin is just continuing to rise. Why would I use a bank?

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 10:19:30 AM

I think it is good to use both same time.There are thing which you can do better with Bitcoin like transfer of funds with freedom,low cost and faster than banking services but on the other hand banks are still best place to keep my fiat money in cash.After all cash is king and will dominate for a while.
bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 10:22:37 AM

Bitcoin wallet is my only choice as I am buying more and more Bitcoins to prepare myself for future.Fiat money can collapse any time and future belongs to digital money where Bitcoin will reward to its holders.
fantoos

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 10:24:36 AM

Off course bitcoin wallet as banks by themselves are seeking help from blockchain for expansion of their future projects so why not to embrace wallet of bitcoin from now on.

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 10:59:24 AM

I still prefer bitcoin wallet than bank, i feel more secure with the money in my wallet

bank provides interest but the problem is, when the bank become scam we cant claim and prove our bitcoin in that bank because of the anonymous feature that bitcoin provides

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Luqman

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 01:15:31 AM

Why not both? Definitely both of them still being uses, but saving my money in bitcoin wallet is a good investment for my future..

agree with you Smiley
Im use both of them too, we can't use bitcoin without bank at this time,,

every month i exchange my bitcoin to my bank
What i hate from bank is they cutting my money every month that bitcoin never do.
Luqman

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 01:17:20 AM

Why not both? Definitely both of them still being uses, but saving my money in bitcoin wallet is a good investment for my future..

agree with you Smiley
Im use both of them too, we can't use bitcoin without bank at this time,,

every month i exchange my bitcoin to my bank
TBH almost all of ppl who ever bought bitcoin have a bank account and buy bitcoin thru bank transfer or credit card, and i can sure they withdrawn btc to USD thru bank too,there's no big difference if both are just used for transaction ,different if both two compared for its function ,advantages, and disadvantages
Yes, both of them are related each other, bitcoin and bank..
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 01:30:35 AM

i choose bank because it's in real life and you can get interest by that. but if bitcoin wallet i also agree but not online one, because it's to risky to safe many bitcoins on online wallet.
lol its risky or not, safe or not its depends on you, you can use a variety of security to guard your wallet,
do you think bitcoin wallet not in real life lol
prodigy8

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 01:37:49 AM

I understood that i can't move completely or Bank or Bitcoin Wallet

Because not all people use bitcoin and not all use bank for online payments.

Even if the use the transaction fees are very high comparing to bitcoin which has some cents.
jethrorn99

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 05:03:51 AM

I use bank to save up most of my money, because it's still protected by the goverment if it got robbed
In Bitcoin? only a little bit, because no one is going to protect you if your wallet is stolen.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 06:53:54 AM

i choose bank because it's in real life and you can get interest by that. but if bitcoin wallet i also agree but not online one, because it's to risky to safe many bitcoins on online wallet.
you can also get profit by interest in bitcoin,
easy way to invest in a particular site or you can give a loan to someone
you'll earn interest
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 07:53:13 AM

I use bank to save up most of my money, because it's still protected by the goverment if it got robbed
In Bitcoin? only a little bit, because no one is going to protect you if your wallet is stolen.

it's the same with fiat, if they stole your fiat money inside your house, good luck getting protection from the government

you should compare it to cold storage, which cannot be stolen from online
kyrios_

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 08:11:35 AM

There is no such thing, you have to avoid being scammed, thats not the lending platfoms job. If its their job then they will keep most of the profit, in which case they will be the middleman again.

Some trading exchanges offer margin fundings. You can put your bitcoin/usd there up for loan for those people who open margin postitions. Relatively safe way of lending
dragonusa9

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 08:51:42 AM

Some trading exchanges offer margin fundings. You can put your bitcoin/usd there up for loan for those people who open margin postitions. Relatively safe way of lending
it's very effective to avoid being scammed, but it doesn't trust your safety if the people you want to loan is a bad people
lot of risk if you want to use P2P or Trusting other people Online
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: