Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:51:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bank or Bitcoin Wallet?  (Read 230431 times)
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 07:57:10 AM

It's better to have both of them, don't keep your all money in a single wallet, put some fiat into bank and put some in the form of bitcoins in your digital wallet.

And in today's status, it not reasonable to only choose one.

So better stop posting that bitcoin is better than bank and bank is better than bank.

You people don't know the unique benefits of each one if you used.
Scream

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 09:01:55 AM

It's better to have both of them, don't keep your all money in a single wallet, put some fiat into bank and put some in the form of bitcoins in your digital wallet.

So better stop posting that bitcoin is better than bank and bank is better than bank.

in this time bitcoin ATM not avaible at everycity, so we need bank for safe money in online store, maybe if ATM bitcoin avaible in every village im sure more people will use bitcoin and leaving bank Roll Eyes
agustina2
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 09:24:17 AM

in this time bitcoin ATM not avaible at everycity, so we need bank for safe money in online store, maybe if ATM bitcoin avaible in every village im sure more people will use bitcoin and leaving bank Roll Eyes

No it won't. You don't see the point here.

If Bitcoin ATM will develop, some of the transactions will involved bank. You can oust the other option here.

So better not replace each other but use them at the same time.
Funny

Activity: 343

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 09:30:15 AM

There's really no point having a bitcoin wallet, and waste your bitcoins by holding onto it for like 10 years and doing nothing productive with it. Earn some coins with your capital, although there is some risks it can be eliminated by good investment choices. It'll yield you way more than bank interest and you're also in full control of your own money, which is an added bonus.

Apart from that BTC is also deflationary, while fiat is highly inflationary. So bitcoin wallet with occasional investments is the winner for me.

newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 09:54:03 AM

There's really no point having a bitcoin wallet, and waste your bitcoins by holding onto it for like 10 years and doing nothing productive with it. Earn some coins with your capital, although there is some risks it can be eliminated by good investment choices. It'll yield you way more than bank interest and you're also in full control of your own money, which is an added bonus.

Apart from that BTC is also deflationary, while fiat is highly inflationary. So bitcoin wallet with occasional investments is the winner for me.
Well i go for a bitcoin wallet and have some btc there for the long there.
My future outlook is positive so it does make sense to keep them safe in my wallet
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:51:59 AM

I think bank and bitcoin wallet are two different things here. Still we need bank,to encash or transfer our bitcoin.Bitcoin wallet i just like your bank in you hands in the case if it is in your mobile phone, but problem is,are many merchants who accept payment as bitcoin transfer?

Open for Campaigns
mainpmf

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 11:17:42 AM

While I agree in a broad sense, it's still useful to have some btc in reserve.

Holding for 10 years is a bit useless, but you still need to store them for some times between two operations ^^

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 11:19:57 AM

i would choose to use bitcoin wallet and have all my money as bitcoins though bitcoin price is really fluctuating so it would be a little bit risky i guess
I would say once you start using bitcoin and you know it benefits and the way its trade is so convenient and cheaper then you start thinking about every thing to be turned to bitcoins and i am sure the banks are also scared of this digital currency system and in future banks might not be as mush popular as bitcoins.
agustina2
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 11:45:28 AM

Well i go for a bitcoin wallet and have some btc there for the long there.
My future outlook is positive so it does make sense to keep them safe in my wallet

So you will just wait for, let' say 15 years holding just to feel you money?

Crazy move honestly. Yes bitcoin has future but we don't need to wait for the skyrocket price because we can make profit now and doing holding too at the same time.
pneumatic5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 11:53:16 AM

i would choose to use bitcoin wallet and have all my money as bitcoins though bitcoin price is really fluctuating so it would be a little bit risky i guess
I would say once you start using bitcoin and you know it benefits and the way its trade is so convenient and cheaper then you start thinking about every thing to be turned to bitcoins and i am sure the banks are also scared of this digital currency system and in future banks might not be as mush popular as bitcoins.

Majority of the people are dependent on the banks, they even don't know what bitcoin is and even if they start using bitcoin in future, their first preference would be banks, bitcoin would be an secondary.

neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 02:52:00 PM

You are right. Having  both accounts for safety and security is good for people. But if we campare bitcoin wallets with banks, then I'll go with bitcoin wallet. Because in wallet we have full control of our money like we are having our own bank.
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 03:23:23 PM

Seeing as how bitcoin is much safer than banks, the solution appears quite simple.

JAyThaRevo

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 03:25:46 PM

You are right. Having  both accounts for safety and security is good for people. But if we campare bitcoin wallets with banks, then I'll go with bitcoin wallet. Because in wallet we have full control of our money like we are having our own bank.

That's true but bitcoin doesn't pays you interest on your savings, while banks pays you interest on the capital that you have in your bank accounts, so both are good in their own ways.
blackbird307

Activity: 238

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 03:32:17 PM

Yes but banks also charge you money in order to "manage" your account. And with interest lowered lately it's not good. I know someone that has a lower interest than the managing charge so that he spends money in order to keep that account.

Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 03:46:22 PM

I think the use of the bank is very difficult for people who like the quick thing like me, in contrast with bitcoin wallet, which the user can be anywhere with the transaction fairly quickly, but the bank is still better compared with bitcoin wallet.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 04:51:01 PM

I think the average person using bitcoin definitely use banks to store their money through atm. And I think it definitely, and I think bitcoin wallet just to save money while not for the long term.
Well banks don't accept Bitcoins these days. Maybe in future they may accept but for now I don't know any bank which accept Bitcoins. But banks will be accepting bitcoins for sure, then we can enjoy benefits of bitcoin in a bank way.
ctlaltdefeat

Activity: 464

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:06:53 PM

I think the use of the bank is very difficult for people who like the quick thing like me, in contrast with bitcoin wallet, which the user can be anywhere with the transaction fairly quickly, but the bank is still better compared with bitcoin wallet.
Who say bank is slow ? There is Internet banking which makes your transaction done in a couple clicks and it's clearly fast.
Bank also could execute transaction anywhere.
The thing make contrast between bank and bitcoin wallet is bank need a confirmation and bitcoi  wallet not.
reputedchain

Activity: 164

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:09:56 PM

Who say bank is slow ? There is Internet banking which makes your transaction done in a couple clicks and it's clearly fast.
Bank also could execute transaction anywhere.
The thing make contrast between bank and bitcoin wallet is bank need a confirmation and bitcoi  wallet not.

Banks are busy in attracting their customers by introducing some new promotional events like giving more interests on fixed deposits, free credit cards, etc, and customers find it beneficial so both have their own advantages and disadvantages.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:12:13 PM

I would choose for the bitcoin wallet is way better secured than a bank and you can control it by yourself, no one is looking into only you are.
I think the bitcoin wallet is also a lot faster and a lot easier if you ask me, also the bitcoin will go to a high amount so you will get profit if you hold them in your wallet, and more profit than on a bank by interest.
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 06:02:12 PM

I would choose for the bitcoin wallet is way better secured than a bank and you can control it by yourself, no one is looking into only you are.
I think the bitcoin wallet is also a lot faster and a lot easier if you ask me, also the bitcoin will go to a high amount so you will get profit if you hold them in your wallet, and more profit than on a bank by interest.

I am with you man. I also like bitcoin wallet more then banks, because of their safety and security
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: