Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:41:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are these kinds of ratings allowed?  (Read 1115 times)
jacee (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 04:44:36 AM

Shield here is sending accounts with red trust for being sold/bought/on sale also for being an alt account.
But he refuses to give his own ALTS his red feedbacks
Wayayo and Escrowboy

Is he allowed to do such thing?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 04:46:45 AM

He is free to do so as trust isn't moderated. At any rate he is a Jr member and not on DT so his rating have negligible effect on any account.
EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 04:46:59 AM

Yes, as has been mentioned many times before, trust is not moderated and user's will not be disciplined except in extreme cases.
Shield has stopped me from getting scammed once so far, and for that I am thankful.

It is unfortunate if he is biased, however he is doing this community a solid at this point.
jacee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 04:51:14 AM

Yes, as has been mentioned many times before, trust is not moderated and user's will not be disciplined except in extreme cases.
Shield has stopped me from getting scammed once so far, and for that I am thankful.

It is unfortunate if he is biased, however he is doing this community a solid at this point.

Well he is not doing a good job in doing his good will for the community because some of his feedbacks are a bit off. I asked him to change his ratings for me in neutral he agreed yet he changed it back to red. I think his words cannot be trusted.

It'll be ok if he could also give his own alts his red feedbacks just to be fair.
EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 04:52:33 AM

Well he is not doing a good job in doing his good will for the community because some of his feedbacks are a bit off. I asked him to change his ratings for me in neutral he agreed yet he changed it back to red. I think his words cannot be trusted.

It'll be ok if he could also give his own alts his red feedbacks just to be fair.

At least it is not DT and it will not be scrutinized by the majority of members here. Only members who trust Shield will trust his ratings.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 07:14:04 AM

Wayayo and Escrowboy
Why do you think that Wayayo and Escowboy are his alts?

I have a fairly good idea as to who shield is and I do not believe that he is either of those people.

From the looks of it shield is attempting to warn others of potential scams, although as of now I would not recommend viewing his feedback by default
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 07:19:55 AM

Same as "shield" you are free to leave your rating to account you deem untrustworthy. Make it neutral, word it neutral if you want, but keep in mind that ratings from those outside of default trust are not even displayed by default.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
jacee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 08:27:28 AM

Wayayo and Escrowboy

I have a fairly good idea as to who shield is and I do not believe that he is either of those people.

From the looks of it shield is attempting to warn others of potential scams, although as of now I would not recommend viewing his feedback by default

uhh, because of this? link

Also he stated to me in my PM his alts and he gave me the red trust because I gave his alt the red one.(he did it first)  Undecided
Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 08:04:29 PM

Wayayo and Escrowboy

Also he stated to me in my PM his alts and he gave me the red trust because I gave his alt the red one.(he did it first)  Undecided

That has nothing on the thread that even states that he's an alt of them. It states that Escrowboy and Wayayo are alts, not Shield. Roll Eyes

jacee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 12:10:43 AM

Wayayo and Escrowboy

Also he stated to me in my PM his alts and he gave me the red trust because I gave his alt the red one.(he did it first)  Undecided

That has nothing on the thread that even states that he's an alt of them. It states that Escrowboy and Wayayo are alts, not Shield. Roll Eyes
Mates, Yes this account is alt of my another account escrowboy. As i am interested to start escrow services so that i purchased an member account. So please tell me that on my profile "shield" (username in bitcointalk) URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=393981 given me untrust mark. Please let me know did i done any mistake here ??
I left neutral to your this account, but you used your alt to give me red.

As far as I know I gave wayayo and escrowboy red trust with the other account I have before. See he claimed that he is the one holds both of the account.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 12:13:57 AM

Wayayo and Escrowboy

Mates, Yes this account is alt of my another account escrowboy. As i am interested to start escrow services so that i purchased an member account. So please tell me that on my profile "shield" (username in bitcointalk) URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=393981 given me untrust mark. Please let me know did i done any mistake here ??
English is clearly not that person's 1st language, and even though he used the word "my" the context of his statement implies that he is not the same person as shield.
Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 11:18:43 PM

I left neutral to your this account, but you used your alt to give me red.

As far as I know I gave wayayo and escrowboy red trust with the other account I have before. See he claimed that he is the one holds both of the account.

As QS said, the person's grammatical errors probably tripped you up.
please tell me that on my profile "shield" (username in bitcointalk) URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=393981
It should have been "...on my profile, comma, "shield" left me a neg rep."

Maybe that helped?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: