Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 12:22:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitHIRE (HIRE) | Freelance Market | Microtipping | Adverts | Featured Gigs  (Read 45979 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Alexthesalamander

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 05:44:26 PM

Why so much hate against Preen? He is awesome selling us all this cheap coins! When HIRE go past Ethereum in market value i will sell 1/3 and buy a new Tesla model S Smiley

Buy high and sell low
Alexthesalamander

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 05:59:58 PM

Maybe I sell 2-3k HIRE this summer to go on a luxurious first class trip around the world! Visit Las Vegas, Dubai, Paris etc Smiley And flying 1st class in Airbus A380 every time Smiley Its hilarious how you people care so much to keep the price down of this fantastic idea! If you dont like it, just step away from it and let it flourish on its own Cheesy

Buy high and sell low
Bloodxtz

Activity: 433
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 06:17:40 PM

Maybe I sell 2-3k HIRE this summer to go on a luxurious first class trip around the world! Visit Las Vegas, Dubai, Paris etc Smiley And flying 1st class in Airbus A380 every time Smiley Its hilarious how you people care so much to keep the price down of this fantastic idea! If you dont like it, just step away from it and let it flourish on its own Cheesy

taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 06:23:01 PM

Seriously the developer is still active in giving tweets

I do not know whats happening around this coin !

Hope we will see some turn around in coming days Smiley 
cryptohunter2

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 06:54:01 PM

I think he will show up again having bought all your coins for cheap and start developing again. Seen it many times.

taxmanmt5
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 06:55:17 PM

I believe its not wise decision on part of Developer to discard his coin atm

I guess even if he comes back now and buys back few coins people will forget all bad he has done
cryptohunter2

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 07:00:14 PM

I believe its not wise decision on part of Developer to discard his coin atm

I guess even if he comes back now and buys back few coins people will forget all bad he has done

Yep seen it before a lot of times

Oh been sick - what you sold all the coins for nothing?? ok well anyway let's get back to work now. Coin rockets off again. 
Alexthesalamander

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 07:05:02 PM

I think Preen is here and is working very hard with his coin! It has huge potential if you ask me Smiley

Buy high and sell low
lotfipro

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:29:46 PM

AT 0.015btc to 50 satochi  Huh Huh this is inbelived
Take the red pill

Activity: 416

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:40:21 PM

AT 0.015btc to 50 satochi  Huh Huh this is inbelived

It cann get back to 0.015btc soon  Roll Eyes
Waldozaur12
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 10:02:01 PM

at any time, the coin may drop to 50 Satoshi
taxmanmt5
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 02:27:59 AM

lol 2 mins ago bithire developer tweeted again .. Bithire Info @Bithire For every kind of job needed, there is a freelancer for that! Visit http://www.bithire.me today!

Seriously confused !
taxmanmt5
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 06:29:59 AM

@  ozboy2014 & @ nrvasquez

Can we have discussion only about BITHIRE here

You might not have even thought of written this had things been different !
Preen (OP)

Activity: 131

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 07:27:06 AM

Seriously guys, why don't you ask yourself the obvious questions?
 -Who would be handling the escrow?
 -How do you know that escrow agent doesn't take the money and run?
 -Why would this coin ever be worth anything when it is not needed for anything even if this was not a scam?

If you like the idea (I do), buy a coin that is going to present a serious version of this.
Both SYS and BitBay have this on their roadmap. BitBay has actually had a beta out for a year that can do this (Will get more user friendly in one of the coming releases)
There is a nice pump going on in SYS atm if that's your game. Or you can position yourself in Bay and wait for the expected pump there. Or both. Or put your money in a savings account. Just don't waste it here.

I think some people lean a little too much on libertarian ideals.

Crypto needs a bit of centralization. The exchanges you trade on could at any time take the money and run, we all know the famous incidences of this scenario happening in the past. The ones that stay garner a bit of trust and support, and that is exactly what we hope to do.

We built a functional site that we're continuing to develop more features for continuously. We plan on making HIRE the 'lubricant' of the site enabling people to get more out of it than just payments.

HIRE was always meant to help the crypto freelancer community have a platform to sell their services, and at the same time serve as a way for people to transact globally without worrying about converting currency, wiring money etc. etc. It also settles the payments directly in the currency chosen for payment, side stepping hurdles with paying through other trust based payment providers.

At the end of the day, the solution we have built and are continuing to build can be reached and used by absolutely any body in the world right from their browser. Sure, sys and bay have really innovative (and kudos to them) techie solutions to decentralizing market places, but let us not forget that despite their wonderful innovations in providing trust-less smart contracts for transacting without normal escrow, they were both mired in scandals at their beginning that could have largely been prevented. All the had to do was apply their clearly strong vision of not relying on escrow and perhaps use some of the tech they developed instead.

As I have mentioned in an earlier reply, I don't believe that building on the chain decentralised market places have enough traction not because the tech isn't "useful" or "valuable", but rather it has an inherent barrier to entry. Centralizing aspects of the platform means that we can reach a larger pool of users which is better for everybody. More jobs for freelancers, and more services to choose from.

If you do not want to support the project, then simply don't. We're not going anywhere, and we're still going to work on bringing more to the site.

Infact, in the next few weeks, you'll start to see HIRE have some unique uses on the site as well as being accepted for payment.

Alexthesalamander

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 11:08:16 AM

Seriously guys, why don't you ask yourself the obvious questions?
 -Who would be handling the escrow?
 -How do you know that escrow agent doesn't take the money and run?
 -Why would this coin ever be worth anything when it is not needed for anything even if this was not a scam?

If you like the idea (I do), buy a coin that is going to present a serious version of this.
Both SYS and BitBay have this on their roadmap. BitBay has actually had a beta out for a year that can do this (Will get more user friendly in one of the coming releases)
There is a nice pump going on in SYS atm if that's your game. Or you can position yourself in Bay and wait for the expected pump there. Or both. Or put your money in a savings account. Just don't waste it here.

I think some people lean a little too much on libertarian ideals.

Crypto needs a bit of centralization. The exchanges you trade on could at any time take the money and run, we all know the famous incidences of this scenario happening in the past. The ones that stay garner a bit of trust and support, and that is exactly what we hope to do.

We built a functional site that we're continuing to develop more features for continuously. We plan on making HIRE the 'lubricant' of the site enabling people to get more out of it than just payments.

HIRE was always meant to help the crypto freelancer community have a platform to sell their services, and at the same time serve as a way for people to transact globally without worrying about converting currency, wiring money etc. etc. It also settles the payments directly in the currency chosen for payment, side stepping hurdles with paying through other trust based payment providers.

At the end of the day, the solution we have built and are continuing to build can be reached and used by absolutely any body in the world right from their browser. Sure, sys and bay have really innovative (and kudos to them) techie solutions to decentralizing market places, but let us not forget that despite their wonderful innovations in providing trust-less smart contracts for transacting without normal escrow, they were both mired in scandals at their beginning that could have largely been prevented. All the had to do was apply their clearly strong vision of not relying on escrow and perhaps use some of the tech they developed instead.

As I have mentioned in an earlier reply, I don't believe that building on the chain decentralised market places have enough traction not because the tech isn't "useful" or "valuable", but rather it has an inherent barrier to entry. Centralizing aspects of the platform means that we can reach a larger pool of users which is better for everybody. More jobs for freelancers, and more services to choose from.

If you do not want to support the project, then simply don't. We're not going anywhere, and we're still going to work on bringing more to the site.

Infact, in the next few weeks, you'll start to see HIRE have some unique uses on the site as well as being accepted for payment.

Awesome Cheesy Im looking forward to see HIRE flourish Cheesy Your idea is gold, just keep working on it Smiley

Buy high and sell low
NakamiroS

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 02:25:59 PM

Just Wanted To Say Thank You In Advance To All Those Who Let Me Get My Hire For Such A Low Cost, I Fully Support The Project With Complete Confidence. As Was Said Before This Is Gold.
                                                  Nakamiro.
lotfipro

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 10:06:28 PM

hire can be next eth and can be at price 20$
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 02:41:46 AM

Go bithire !! Pump it Cheesy 
malyan

Activity: 153

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 03:17:50 AM

coin will rise in price?

((^_^))
malyan

Activity: 153

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 01:07:34 PM

Guys, this DEV is just talking SHIT, he is scamming you guys, he had over 20M coins that he dumped, STAY AWAY FROM THIS COIN OR YOU WILL GET SCAMMED.
maybe there is still hope for this coin?
It can not be all that bad?

((^_^))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: