Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:44:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitHIRE (HIRE) | Freelance Market | Microtipping | Adverts | Featured Gigs  (Read 45969 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DrPaid

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 02:00:12 PM

Hey Preen, any ETA on coin coin distribution? I bought a little into this and still haven't received my coins. I get that y'all are busy and all but we do need our coins Smiley

Made something simple if anyone wants to use it when they do get their coins:

If someone with a higher rank can embedded post that'd be much appreciated! Feel free to add it to OP if you want Preen Wink

Nice! Here you go.

Yep...Awaiting my coins too! Ive never used paper wallets. How do they work exactly?
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Haven7

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 02:28:44 PM

Hey Preen, any ETA on coin coin distribution? I bought a little into this and still haven't received my coins. I get that y'all are busy and all but we do need our coins Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/y3H5tGY.png

If someone with a higher rank can embedded post that'd be much appreciated! Feel free to add it to OP if you want Preen Wink

Nice! Here you go.

Yep...Awaiting my coins too! Ive never used paper wallets. How do they work exactly?

Goto the ‘Receive’ tab, where your wallet addresses are listed.
Right-click on the address you wish to save, then copy the address to the clipboard.
Click the ‘Help’ menu and select ‘Debug’.
In the ‘Console’ tab, enter “dumpprivkey” and paste in the wallet address.
The console will then display the private key of that wallet.

You then have the public and private keys of the wallet. You can print these ‘as is’, or you can opt to generate QR codes to print.

I dont often use paper wallets but they are useful. Keep your coins tucked underneath that couch bruh Wink

The marketing campaign on this needs to really go for it to make this a success. These guys seem to have it all laid out and ready to go. Hows site development going btw dev? Any idea which exchanges this could get on first?
BitHappy24

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 03:10:32 PM

Interesting. Will there a site where the user directly can buy coins with cash, or do they need to convert it to btc?
coinblazer

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 08:58:37 PM

https://i.imgur.com/y3H5tGY.png

This looks great! nice one
td93

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 09:10:46 PM

Hey, got directed here from a friend of mine to this project. Seems very interesting, I am a graphic designer and I have been struggling to get clients. Just wondering does payment happen me and the client agree on the work that needs to be done or after with this system?

Many Thanks
busyviable

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 10:14:40 PM

Hey, got directed here from a friend of mine to this project. Seems very interesting, I am a graphic designer and I have been struggling to get clients. Just wondering does payment happen me and the client agree on the work that needs to be done or after with this system?

Many Thanks

congratz on joining the hype train lol, its been a while since i last checked this up and I am proud that I contributed to crowdfund, coins when? And also phase 1 when? Wink
fuddudle

Activity: 150

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 11:55:12 PM

Nice! Here you go.

Dude that actually looks really awesome. I like it ~~

You could actually be a freelancer on there!

sluffy

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 12:23:47 AM

Web dev freelancer here and I think this is a great way for us to get into bitcoin, I have always been interested in getting into bitcoin in general and keeping a professional portfolio of work so I thought why not start off with offering my services to possible clients with your service!

Can't wait to get started
Zawamiya

Activity: 526
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 01:31:05 AM

Web dev freelancer here and I think this is a great way for us to get into bitcoin, I have always been interested in getting into bitcoin in general and keeping a professional portfolio of work so I thought why not start off with offering my services to possible clients with your service!

Can't wait to get started

I am a full stack web dev and actually I had the same idea but for now I'll be a user and see how this pans out. I actually like that they've done a solid study on their competition, clearly understands marketing.
hunnaryb

Activity: 506
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 01:34:11 AM

As far as I can tell, the money raised is mostly going to marketing. What about using some to kickstart and bring in some talented freelancers?

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

CoinBateman

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 01:43:07 AM

Noticed this and just dropping by, looks like a cute little coin. Haven't done alts in a while but this looks like a humble start. Any word on when this is hitting exchange?

I don't have any skills that I think are freelancer worthy unless offering lessons on trading is possible?

@CoinBateman | Killer Crypto Instinct
DrPaid

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 02:49:21 AM

As far as I can tell, the money raised is mostly going to marketing. What about using some to kickstart and bring in some talented freelancers?

In what way could they achieve that without people abusing this system? I've been on fiver and seen tonnes of copy / paste jobs that use generic online tools rather than real skills and services. Maybe a good verification and review system is needed. So with tipping comes a better rep system perhaps? Established users should be rewarded i think.
Melds

Activity: 205

Investor / Trader / Analyst

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 02:51:10 AM

I bought a few tokens, i'm actually gonna see what gigs I could potentially get done. Just to check though, can we also pay with HIRE? or is it just for tipping and upping the ranking on job listings?

Melds

Activity: 205

Investor / Trader / Analyst

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 02:52:15 AM

In what way could they achieve that without people abusing this system? I've been on fiver and seen tonnes of copy / paste jobs that use generic online tools rather than real skills and services. Maybe a good verification and review system is needed. So with tipping comes a better rep system perhaps? Established users should be rewarded i think.

I guess the rating system will help sort out the good from bad after the settling in period.

MomoCoin

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 03:04:27 AM

Noticed this and just dropping by, looks like a cute little coin. Haven't done alts in a while but this looks like a humble start. Any word on when this is hitting exchange?

I don't have any skills that I think are freelancer worthy unless offering lessons on trading is possible?

This is indeed something. Had a long break from alts and traded some shit coins a while back but this seems pretty good and more importantly, realistic.

+1 for crypto related job postings guys! The community needs a better place for guys to offer their services in a safe and reputable system so if possible I highly recommend this.

Another point I must make, please don't make your campaign solely about "marketing". I've seen coins talk the talk but not walk and run when it matters (see MNE). So lets see this coin reward the community too. Maybe some bounties and giveaways? I can already tell people want to be involved with this coin. If your team have go things under control though by all means do your thing.

Do post back with which exchanges you'll be hitting too. Didn't buy into this but would probably pick some up. I have a few projects coming up that will need some talented freelancers Smiley 

@MomoCoins
https://twitter.com/MomoCoins
No, I am not a coin.
DrPaid

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 03:08:35 AM

I guess the rating system will help sort out the good from bad after the settling in period.

I suppose. Maybe scammers should be forced to escrow some HIRE and lose it if they fail to deliver.
jaylin

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 03:09:16 AM

So do you guys plan on doing any USD conversion or will people be earning BTC and HIRE alone?

Its going to be hard to capture a subset of a market that won't understand crypto. That's where I think the marketing should really focus. Educating people on the benefits of being paid in BTC.

Otherwise, we're not going to see much adoption from users outside of the crypto community.
MomoCoin

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 03:16:27 AM

So do you guys plan on doing any USD conversion or will people be earning BTC and HIRE alone?

Its going to be hard to capture a subset of a market that won't understand crypto. That's where I think the marketing should really focus. Educating people on the benefits of being paid in BTC.

Otherwise, we're not going to see much adoption from users outside of the crypto community.

I'm guessing they will consider that in the near future but many people have no problem buying "tokens" on a website. Its the whole transfer to their own devices and QT that becomes alien to them. An informative video or tutorial will be perfect. I do agree with a direct fiat and crypto pair though. Let people cashout even for a slight premium! 

Just followed you guys on twitter, nice updates. Keep at it and hope to hear more from you soon Preen!

@MomoCoins
https://twitter.com/MomoCoins
No, I am not a coin.
mattjack

Activity: 120

Matt or Jack? Why not both!

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 03:17:31 AM

I suppose. Maybe scammers should be forced to escrow some HIRE and lose it if they fail to deliver.

That's a good idea, but I think the funds are held in escrow anyway until job completion.
DrPaid

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 03:21:07 AM

That's a good idea, but I think the funds are held in escrow anyway until job completion.

Well this works similar to a smart contract and give incentive to the freelancer to complete work. Time is money and I feel that there should be a penalty (however small) for people that waste it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: