Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:35:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitHIRE (HIRE) | Freelance Market | Microtipping | Adverts | Featured Gigs  (Read 45969 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Afii

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 12:23:18 PM

Great Update Preen!! Looking forward to seeing how the site structure will turn out.

Super 2016 start for HIRE  Grin Waiting for an exchange though but I guess this is still in the works.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hunnaryb

Activity: 506
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 01:20:44 PM

Greetings everyone, it is 2016 and the team would like to wish you all a happy new year!

It's for an update as our site enters its final stages of development. Here's what's happening:

Site Development

The site is almost ready for public use and will be ready for business in the coming weeks. We have been working on tailored services to help freelancers get the most out of the website. Our marketing campaign will be kicking off soon so look out for that!

Beta Testing

We want the website to be fully functional before deployment. Testing and bug fixes are constantly being rolled out and we are pleased to announce that we will be inviting beta testers shortly to kickstart the freelancing action!

Exchanges

With the festive season coming to an end we hope to have HIRE listed on a major exchange in the coming days. In the meantime, be sure to follow our social pages to be the first to know when and where we will be listed. (Be sure to check out subreddit page too as it goes live, credits to mattjack!)

NEW WALLETS

As we approach launch we have updated our wallets so be sure to grab the latest ones below. Mac wallet will be coming soon after. The new BITHIRE tab will serve as your gateway to the freelancing marketplace when it goes live (screenshot below). Additional wallet functions will be aded in the near future.

Windows

Linux

That's all for now!

Nice tasty update. Got the new wallet and works great. Thanks, i've started a thread for HIRE trade, hit me up if you're selling any or wish to buy any!

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

mattjack

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

Matt or Jack? Why not both!

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 01:25:11 PM

Oh a new years treat ! Cheers PreeN, wallet is working fine and sync'd up. Thanks!
Melds

Activity: 205

Investor / Trader / Analyst

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 02:12:05 PM

I'm having some troubles getting the new wallet to sync, just stays out of sync for hours?

Zawamiya

Activity: 526

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 02:31:00 PM

I'm having some troubles getting the new wallet to sync, just stays out of sync for hours?

Normally you just have to delete everything in your appdata apart from the wallet.dat
DrPaid

Activity: 157

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 01:48:38 PM

Try a wallet rescan. Its mentioned further back in this thread. Also, guys i hope i can get a beta invite. I wanted to offer my services for crypto ann's. Be nice to build my hire rep too
fuddudle

Activity: 150

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 02:52:56 PM

New Wallet works fine for me, I actually think the integration to the wallet is going to be good. I've been beta using for a little while so just set up some stuff i'll be offering services for when it goes live. No customers yet but I guess its closed loop right now.

jaylin

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 03:12:22 PM

New Wallet works fine for me, I actually think the integration to the wallet is going to be good. I've been beta using for a little while so just set up some stuff i'll be offering services for when it goes live. No customers yet but I guess its closed loop right now.

Is the beta invite only? I invested at the crowdsale but haven't received an invite yet?
TronREX

Activity: 374
Merit: 251

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 11:08:35 PM

Is this coin listed anywhere? I like the idea behind this coin. Please let me know where I can get some.

Thanks,
REX
CoinBateman

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 06:54:14 PM

Is this coin listed anywhere? I like the idea behind this coin. Please let me know where I can get some.

Thanks,
REX

Not listed anywhere just yet, I think some of the people in this thread have some from the crowdsale maybe they can sell you some.

@CoinBateman | Killer Crypto Instinct
DrPaid

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 02:09:42 AM

Thanks,
REX

Not listed anywhere just yet, I think some of the people in this thread have some from the crowdsale maybe they can sell you some.

If anyone with HIRE wants some work done (graphics etc) pm me. Ill take it as payment!
Haven7

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 05:30:54 PM

Nice update dev, all working here. Dev has been responsive to my questions  and I understand the holiday period has been busy. Im sure we can expect good news soon. I hope you guys liked the paper wallet. I have some time on my hands so if there is anything I can do for some extra HIRE or just to help the project let me know!

I think as a community we should brainstorm a little here how we can gain some momentum and attention from more freelancers!
DrPaid

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 02:26:22 AM

Nice update dev, all working here. Dev has been responsive to my questions  and I understand the holiday period has been busy. Im sure we can expect good news soon. I hope you guys liked the paper wallet. I have some time on my hands so if there is anything I can do for some extra HIRE or just to help the project let me know!

I think as a community we should brainstorm a little here how we can gain some momentum and attention from more freelancers!

You have direct contact with preen? I think the site will be great. I wonder if there are any other wallet features that would be useful.
hunnaryb

Activity: 506

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 02:26:04 PM

You have direct contact with preen? I think the site will be great. I wonder if there are any other wallet features that would be useful.

Given the humble beginnings of this coin, I think the wallet is just fine as it is, clean and does what it needs to. Obviously the point is to help stimulate a healthy platform with lots of activity and that's the real power with crypto currencies. Think of all the mums at home working by clicking on ads etc. Now they can make some micro money through services themselves.

I think a messaging feature in that case might be useful or a chat, that's integrated to the wallet so you have a central place to go to to look for services.

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

DrPaid

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 04:36:02 PM

Given the humble beginnings of this coin, I think the wallet is just fine as it is, clean and does what it needs to. Obviously the point is to help stimulate a healthy platform with lots of activity and that's the real power with crypto currencies. Think of all the mums at home working by clicking on ads etc. Now they can make some micro money through services themselves.

I think a messaging feature in that case might be useful or a chat, that's integrated to the wallet so you have a central place to go to to look for services.

Yes that might be something. I see other coins are really cluttered sometimes with useless features. Wat do you guys think about a sig campaign? Does bithire have its own forum yet?
MomoCoin

Activity: 170

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 12:30:51 AM

Yes that might be something. I see other coins are really cluttered sometimes with useless features. Wat do you guys think about a sig campaign? Does bithire have its own forum yet?

Sig campaign isnt a bad idea. I wonder who will get the most business within first month of opening Tongue

@MomoCoins
https://twitter.com/MomoCoins
No, I am not a coin.
Preen (OP)

Activity: 131

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 03:55:11 AM

Hello everyone, it has been a busy week for the team and we have made wonderful progress with our site deployment!

We are happy to announce that we will be launching our first build of the HIRE Freelance Market Platform the week starting 18/01/2015

During this early phase, we will be welcoming all freelancers and service providers to set up their account on the site and start listing their services.

We will then start our advertising and marketing campaigns on various social networks to drive traffic to the site and hopefully many of you will start to receive some work!

We will be updating the road map shortly to include some new items of interest, as well as further developments.

You should see the countdown clock in your wallets and here.

The HIRE team would like to thank the community for their patience and support leading up to this moment. We look forward to seeing the community grow, be sure to follow us for the latest news!

DrPaid

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 03:52:19 PM

Hello everyone, it has been a busy week for the team and we have made wonderful progress with our site deployment!

We are happy to announce that we will be launching our first build of the HIRE Freelance Market Platform the week starting 18/01/2015

During this early phase, we will be welcoming all freelancers and service providers to set up their account on the site and start listing their services.

We will then start our advertising and marketing campaigns on various social networks to drive traffic to the site and hopefully many of you will start to receive some work!

We will be updating the road map shortly to include some new items of interest, as well as further developments.

You should see the countdown clock in your wallets and here.

The HIRE team would like to thank the community for their patience and support leading up to this moment. We look forward to seeing the community grow, be sure to follow us for the latest news!

Awesome! Just under 7 days till we go live Cheesy Will there be any giveaways or promotions running on your site on launch?
Zawamiya

Activity: 526

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 06:21:39 PM

Looking good Smiley

The hype is real.
mattjack

Activity: 120

Matt or Jack? Why not both!

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 04:49:38 AM

Slow but steady progress is good. Progress the keyword there. I've already had a go on the private beta so I'll be looking forward to seeing the rest of you on there if I haven't already !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: