Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:20:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people dump their Bitcoins ?  (Read 9758 times)
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:11:33 AM

It's because they are afraid of losing more money or simply taking all the profits. There are chances that they can buy in again though. I do that most of the time.

I think most people are afraid to lose more. The prices is beyond there expectation and the easiest way is to dump it while they can still manage the returns. Human as we are we panic everytime there is a cheaper price. That is why dumping is normal.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stephen1989

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:24:16 AM

the price first start to be pumped so this group of people have made profit.
Then they want to make panic to other to sell lower, they don't make profit at this stage.
Before that they made buy orders lower than normal so they want to reach that, have you seen that after a dump there is always a pump to make a little profit for this kind of people.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:11:12 AM

There are no other reason Panic. They are pabic that there money will loss. They panic that bitcoin will gone just like what they say. And last scared to be scam
Pelevelyl

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:16:00 AM

The reason for selling bitcoins can be one, it means that a person needs cash to buy something necessary.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:54:44 AM

Because they want to dump it because they think that it is not a good thing to continue holding bitcoin so they are just dumping or selling it in the market and trying to get back to bitcoin for a lower price in the market and we can see the effect of it because it is creating panic selling in the market that make things worse.
stely41

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:59:29 PM

Because BTC prices have rebounded, in the past few weeks the price was just under $ 7000 and now the price has risen back to $ 9,000. This is a great profit for some investors who bought at low price and sold at this high price to make profit.
No Valuation Guarantee: since there is no central authority governing bitcoins, no one can guarantee its minimum valuation. If a large group of merchants decide to “dump” Bitcoins and leave the system, its valuation will decrease greatly which will immensely hurt users.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:15:37 AM

In your opinion what are the reasons that let someone start dumping his bitcoins and walk away ? 
I personally (and this is just my opinion) that it's more panic then simply his need of money or something else , as we saw on the BitcoinXT last time , people started to panic and simply sold their bitcoins and that caused a drop in the price .

Those people who will just dump their coins are traders who are not well knowledgeable about cryptocurrency and how the market works that's why they are losing a huge amount of capital and most of them are newly traders in the market.
I call them stupid. They are stupid because they just had entered in the market without learning. The basic knowledge is so important and it must be compulsory for every newbie who is interested in trading. Things are not that much easy and definitely accompanied with different technical aspects. So lay man can never adopt and absorb this system so easily. Learning is essential.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:29:39 AM

For me I think we have different reason’s why we sell our Bitcoin,
Some needs monwy for expenses while others are just taking profit and there are some people who fear that the price would continue to fall .
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:32:47 AM

People want to dump bitcoin because want to buy and take much profit with bitcoin price is dump. They always make negatives news and information about bitcoin to make people panic to sell their bitcoin at low price, some people take this great moment to buy bitcoin at low price and think is true bitcoin will be back at high usually price next day. they are smart to make bitcoin is dump and low price but we are faced panic to sell our bitcoin.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:54:49 AM

It seems that panic dumping is already a problem 3 years ago, and it is still true today. Mostly, panic dumping happens when there is a huge dip in the price of coins because they're afraid to lose their investments. Or if there is already a peak in the price of coins where they pull out their money and wait for the market to dip or crash then buy again.

Mr_Devin

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:50:41 PM

I think to get rid of bitcoin is a wasted job. People who ditch bitcoin because they are less patient and less believe that bitcoin prices will soar.

Senkuli

Activity: 304

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:59:52 PM

Perhaps, for the time being, one of the reasons why people dump away their Bitcoin is because they feel panicked about the declining in crypto market conditions, where almost all cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin are experiencing drastically price decline.
Today, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are so well known that so many people are investing their money or some of their savings into it, so that when the crypto market conditions decrease they are very panicked and do not want to incur losses, then they dump away the Bitcoin they have in order not much loss
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:05:42 PM

Sometimes people have no time for bitcoin or they need money back right now but people not buying because of high price, in this situation people just dumping bitcoins.

cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:09:50 PM

yeah sometimes people are need the money right away, so they just doing an instant sell by droping the price and thats very worse of people after all

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:09:42 AM

People that have no to little knowledge about cryptocurrencies often follow false speculations about the price drop of the value to which they often describe it as its failure and not looking that it is just in its nature.
Or they just need money fast in real life so they cash their coins no matter the value of it is, whether it is for basic needs or emergency - it depends on the decision of the user and its their loss.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:18:34 AM

yeah sometimes people are need the money right away, so they just doing an instant sell by droping the price and thats very worse of people after all
They are just taking the advantage, buy low sell high is part of any investment, so instead of dealing with long term holds thy prefer to simply get their earnings right away when they feel that they already gain some decent profits, people who's aiming for money and didn't bother to conceptualized the bright future ahead mostly enjoy this type of trading and its really affect the flow of movements inside the chain and domino effects will happen.
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:36:17 PM

I think to get rid of bitcoin is a wasted job. People who ditch bitcoin because they are less patient and less believe that bitcoin prices will soar.
Well it can be the reason but I think they should not sell their bitcoin at very low price as before going to invest in bitcoin it is good to learn about it as when will be the best time for selling, now bitcoin is increasing in price but it will increase more and more while panic selling will not let it be high too much as it effects the market so instead of selling bitcoin even for an emergency it is good to keep some money to use than selling high price bitcoin at panic.
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:00:55 PM

People that have no to little knowledge about cryptocurrencies often follow false speculations about the price drop of the value to which they often describe it as its failure and not looking that it is just in its nature.
Or they just need money fast in real life so they cash their coins no matter the value of it is, whether it is for basic needs or emergency - it depends on the decision of the user and its their loss.

Yes it is really depends upon the situation of the investors why they are going to dump their bitcoin. I think it is wisely enough if we make a decisions that makes us gain profits even not really big but atleast we gained. Avoid dumping for just your emotion uncontrolled.
Kylapoiss

Activity: 616
Merit: 292

I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going.

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:06:04 PM

Yes it is really depends upon the situation of the investors why they are going to dump their bitcoin. I think it is wisely enough if we make a decisions that makes us gain profits even not really big but atleast we gained. Avoid dumping for just your emotion uncontrolled.

I dumped, or I'd prefer the word "sold", all my BTC in 2015 because of personal reasons, needed cash fast and had no other options. Left a really small stash which I had to liquidate also couple of months later. But I still read the forums, news and did background research on the matter. Rebought in Nov last year (got in just before the big hype, lucky me) and now I won't be going anywhere, I'll hodl my coins even if I have to eat grass! Smiley

So don't think of it as dumping, more like selling Smiley For many it takes years to wrap the whole crypto idea into their brains, but once they realise the true nature of cryptos, they'll be back and for good.
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:06:10 PM

It all happens because people are panicked and do not believe in bitcoin.If they believe it will hold their bitcoin until the end of the year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: