Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:36:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ BitMedia.IO ★ Bitcoin Advertising Platform - Official Thread  (Read 51517 times)
ElSila

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2019, 09:11:33 PM

@bitmedia, what about my problem? Are you still ignoring my issue?
3 weeks passed and my funds are still in Pending Revenue. I did contacted you several times, you never sorted out my issue. This service seems to be a big SCAM to me.

You were asked for details and still haven't provided your email so I basically could have a chance to check it with the team.

Ok, here is my email: cwdlabse [a] gmail [dot] com
I'm waiting for a solution, I did sent my first email regarding this issue about 2 weeks ago, and all I've got from your team were answers to be patient (after 2 weeks of delay they still ask me to be patient), even if based on your own terms, I was supposed to get my funds after 7 days, I quote from your FAQ:

"Pending balance - is a temporary account, to which publisher’s income is credited at first. After 7 days (168 hours) money will be automatically transferred to the main account. This period is given to the administration of Bitmedia to review traffic quality. The term of the pending balance may be modified depending on particular circumstances."
bitmedia (OP)

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 12:50:34 PM

@bitmedia, what about my problem? Are you still ignoring my issue?
3 weeks passed and my funds are still in Pending Revenue. I did contacted you several times, you never sorted out my issue. This service seems to be a big SCAM to me.

You were asked for details and still haven't provided your email so I basically could have a chance to check it with the team.

Ok, here is my email: cwdlabse [a] gmail [dot] com
I'm waiting for a solution, I did sent my first email regarding this issue about 2 weeks ago, and all I've got from your team were answers to be patient (after 2 weeks of delay they still ask me to be patient), even if based on your own terms, I was supposed to get my funds after 7 days, I quote from your FAQ:

"Pending balance - is a temporary account, to which publisher’s income is credited at first. After 7 days (168 hours) money will be automatically transferred to the main account. This period is given to the administration of Bitmedia to review traffic quality. The term of the pending balance may be modified depending on particular circumstances."

Hello again! I'll explain how it's working now: You are showing our ads on your sites. After you get profits - they are placed on a pending balance first, so we can check the traffic quality and payback the advertisers, in case of a fraud traffic from a publisher's side. After the 7 days, you receive your profits on the main balance day by day. So today you receive the profit for a 7th day ago, tomorrow you'll receive the profit from the 8th day ago. Is it clear at this point?
It means that if you have a constant traffic flow - you will ALWAYS have a pending balance because you constantly send traffic. You have a pending balance because you have a constant profit from day to day. If you stop the traffic and stop receiving profits for a week - then all pending balance will go to your main balance, but pending balance would not be refilled with new profits and become zero. But as long as you run ads, your pending balance receive profits and then goes to the main balance.

BitMedia IO - Serving Bitcoin Ads of the highest quality to more than 1500 advertisers!
Pay with BTC, ETH or USD, choose the most sensitive targeting settings and increase your ROI!
ElSila

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 03:14:19 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2019, 08:48:42 PM by ElSila

Hello again! I'll explain how it's working now: You are showing our ads on your sites. After you get profits - they are placed on a pending balance first, so we can check the traffic quality and payback the advertisers, in case of a fraud traffic from a publisher's side. After the 7 days, you receive your profits on the main balance day by day. So today you receive the profit for a 7th day ago, tomorrow you'll receive the profit from the 8th day ago. Is it clear at this point?
It means that if you have a constant traffic flow - you will ALWAYS have a pending balance because you constantly send traffic. You have a pending balance because you have a constant profit from day to day. If you stop the traffic and stop receiving profits for a week - then all pending balance will go to your main balance, but pending balance would not be refilled with new profits and become zero. But as long as you run ads, your pending balance receive profits and then goes to the main balance.

I do understand how it works, but what you don't understand is that my Pending Balance is over 0.067 BTC since over 3 weeks ago, even if in main balance I have around 0.0007 BTC. If over 3 weeks ago I had over 0.067 BTC and today I have the same amount, but in main balance, I have 0.0007 BTC (without any withdrawals so far), why my BTC from Pending Balance wasn't released after 7 days, as you say.

I repeat, I have over 0.067 BTC in pending balance since over 3 weeks ago, all I get daily from pending balance to main balance is an average of 0.00002 BTC. To clear any doubt, let me show you some screenshots, you'll see I never received those funds from my pending balance, all I've got was a really insignifiant part.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/Rgd9hig
If you look at the 5th screenshots, you'll see that I sent an email on 29 November, asking why my Pending Balance (0.067 BTC at that time), wasn't transfered into main balance, even if more than 7 days passed. Also, all I've got from your side was useless answered, like, I quote:
"We shall let you know. It’s being worked on at the moment."

or

"We shall follow up on your case and get back to you."

As I said, I do understand how it works, but what you don't understand is the thing that it doesn't work as you say it does. I have the same pending revenue since about a month ago, never transfered to main balance.

EDIT:
As another proof that I had the same Pending Revenue about 2 weeks ago, on 1st December I sent you an email with a screenshot attached, here you have some screenhots: https://imgur.com/a/7uUHMPc
Now tell me, does it work as you says it does? Because as far as I can see, in my situation you never paid my funds.

Later EDIT (12 Dec 2019 - 20:47):
I did removed all your banners from my sites, if you don't come with a solution or a proper explanation, in 7 days from today I'll proove again that funds are not released as it is supposed to do and this service is SCAM.
ElSila

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2019, 12:30:06 AM

I do appologise for double post, but I did posted full details about my issue on 11 December and even if @bitmedia was online in the meantime, he didn't replied regarding my issue, not here, by email or by PM. As you guys can see, he clearly avoid to come with an explanation or a solution, such things clearly show this website is (or will be) SCAM.

Now I see 2 possible scenarios, either he will find a reason to ban my account or to remove my "Pending Revenue" (he can claim there was an error or I did "fraudulent activities" and I won't be able to proove otherwise) or he will keep ignoring me until I let it go, but I'm pretty sure I won't receive my earnings (even if I want to be wrong about this and receive them). Anyway, if in next 4-5 days (7 days since I posted proofs about my Pending Revenue, on this forum) I won't receive my funds (earned honestly by displaying few banners on 2 of my websites), it will be a clear proof this website is SCAM (I proved it) and I'll make sure to let everyone know about this. I may lose those earnings, but bitmedia will lose his publishers (or at least potential publishers who will see my situation).
ElSila

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2019, 04:01:37 PM

Amazing, after about a month telling them to release my funds or to come with some proper explanations, they did removed by pending revenue (removed, not transfered). Probably they claim it was a bug, if it was, they were able to do something about it few weeks ago, not now, after using this crap ad network for a month. For over 500.000 impressions, all I've got is less than $7 (I do earn around $7 in 3 days by using A-Ads, with the same banners size and on the same websites, they don't even add AdSense banners as bitmedia does, and we all know how much adsense is paying).

SCAM or not, I suggest you all to avoid them, they are not capable to come with some appologies or explanations and they are paying crap money. This is the worst ad network I ever used.
iamthewall
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

Blockchain Developer / IT Security

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 12:19:44 AM

Bitmedia is one the ad networks we have picked up for our faucet that will be launched soon, however seeing other publishers unable to withdraw their earnings makes it difficult to trust your service.
Can OP answer to @ElSila inquiries please?
Balaxi

Activity: 122
Merit: 6

Dream. Fulfil. Repeat.

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 05:44:27 PM

Hey guys, we posted the Case Study of our Irish partner`s BTCitcoin Marketing Team experience of using Bitmedia platform! Fascinating campaigns strategy they utilize and explain there, check it out Wink It is basically a Blueprint of how to make campaigns to generate a leads flow to your site:

https://bitmedia.io/blog/case-study-irish-crypto-marketing-agency-bitcoin-marketing-team-made-a-customer-flow-for-their-clients-by-methodical-campaign-setup-on-the-bitmedia-platform/
You can shove your Bitmedia in your arse, seriously. You pay 3-6 sats for CPM, last time I logged in to our account and appeared to be some other account from a Turkish outlet called CoinBulteni (I was dumb to not make a screenshot, my bad). I asked you weeks ago to initiate a CPM floor on our site, you guys did NOTHING. You guys won. I won't miss the chance to trash you guys on private level on every conference I visit, and I visit a LOT. I had to ask your useless support several times to stop showing gambling ads on our site while I explicitly BLOCKED on your side to not do. For transparency: Balaxi from BitcoinBazis.hu

Hello Balaxi,

Well, our average CPM for publishers is on 6k-9k SAT level and growing. As for the login thing - we had an issue with user sessions Roll Eyes which is currently fixed. CPM floor is doable, but since there are really a lot of requests it takes a while, unfortunately. Your CPM floor inquiry can be pushed higher on queue, if you would be interested in running our ads again. Thanks for your review anyways, we will reconsider our categories so other publishers would not receive gambling ads while they are blocked.

P.S. First thing I saw by visiting your site was a gambling ad from cointraffic  Grin

And you know why is there gambling ad on BitcoinBazis.hu from COINTRAFFIC? 'Cos they know how to deal with publishers in a manner that is not considering them as some annoying DIRT, regardless where they come from or how big outlets they run. Not like your customer support which doesn't gives a SHIT (and yes, I read your support's email about CPM flooring - both - but I do not intend to reply, 'cos I do not consider you guys anymore a legit business). Second, because the site is in a minor language (Hungarian) and for them is harder to fulfill their quotas or whatever in such minor languages with non-gambling advertisers. With 150 - 160K monthly readers, pure crypto guys, you paid without CPM floor 3-6 sats. Good that you guys eat light and breathe oxygen, but we aren't and have a bunch of costs to cover in a month. You paying that amount by default is not just PREDATORY BEHAVIOR, but fully out of any sort of FAIRNESS. In my view you guys are a bad actor in the crypto-space and better if you shut down your operation. And I did not even mention the issue with the 'user sessions' which is a major leak in good knowledgeable hands!
ElSila

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2019, 10:09:09 PM

@iamthewall they replied by PM, they told me they had a BUG and publishers got earnings in their Pending Revenue from a BUG and they removed those earnings. So, after about a month since I asked them why they didn't released my funds, they basically removed my funds. Let say it was a bug, it happens, but why they didn't sorted things out since I told them about my issue? The only reasons I keept using them was because, based on Pending Revenue I had, I was thinking they are paying pretty well, so they scammed me (and other publishers) by adding "fake revenue" and keept us using this crap website. My actual earnings are less than $7 for over 500.000 counted impressions, which means an average of 1400 Satoshi / 1000 impressions, which is a real joke. I do earn $7 in 3-4 days, by using the same banner sizes, on the same places, on the same websites, from A-Ads. If you're looking for an ad network, stay away from this one, they are even showing AdSense banners on their ad codes and we all know how much AdSense is paying, even so, they give us less than 10% from their earnings.

@Balaxi I had the same issue as you did (the one with sessions), I did made screenshots when that happened, check them out: https://imgur.com/a/JUtFGVl

Overwall, this ad nework is full of bugs, with a lazy support (answering after days, but without providing an explanation or solution) and crap rates. There are plenty of alternatives and each one of them is better than bitmedia.
iamthewall
Copper Member

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 11:25:15 AM

@iamthewall they replied by PM, they told me they had a BUG and publishers got earnings in their Pending Revenue from a BUG and they removed those earnings. So, after about a month since I asked them why they didn't released my funds, they basically removed my funds. Let say it was a bug, it happens, but why they didn't sorted things out since I told them about my issue? The only reasons I keept using them was because, based on Pending Revenue I had, I was thinking they are paying pretty well, so they scammed me (and other publishers) by adding "fake revenue" and keept us using this crap website. My actual earnings are less than $7 for over 500.000 counted impressions, which means an average of 1400 Satoshi / 1000 impressions, which is a real joke. I do earn $7 in 3-4 days, by using the same banner sizes, on the same places, on the same websites, from A-Ads. If you're looking for an ad network, stay away from this one, they are even showing AdSense banners on their ad codes and we all know how much AdSense is paying, even so, they give us less than 10% from their earnings.

@Balaxi I had the same issue as you did (the one with sessions), I did made screenshots when that happened, check them out: https://imgur.com/a/JUtFGVl

Overwall, this ad nework is full of bugs, with a lazy support (answering after days, but without providing an explanation or solution) and crap rates. There are plenty of alternatives and each one of them is better than bitmedia.

Thanks for updating us - I have sent you a PM.
bitmedia (OP)

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2019, 01:17:18 PM

Hello ElSila,

The team checked upon your case and I received a clarification from them, indeed it was a bug. After one of the latest updates, some publishers had an issue with an incorrect DISPLAY of the pending balance. Again, the pending balance was displayed incorrectly, which means that there was no real funds added or taken from your balance. This bug is already fixed.
It feels like the word 'scam' just became a trendy-cool word, so people are using it in every situation possible. Look, the company had a bug, which didn't give or take anything from me! THEY ARE SCAM Shocked
Scam is a scheme of a BTC giveaway, where you need to send 0,01 BTC to someone's wallet to participate...
Your total earnings with BitMedia is 0.9865 BTC
Why would you kill offend a goose that laid you golden eggs?

BitMedia IO - Serving Bitcoin Ads of the highest quality to more than 1500 advertisers!
Pay with BTC, ETH or USD, choose the most sensitive targeting settings and increase your ROI!
ElSila

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2019, 05:06:40 PM

So, it took you a month to find out it was a bug. Weeks of ignoring my issue, weeks of not providing a solution or an explanation, weeks of using this ad network for 1K satoshi a day. This is a SCAM, not just "scheme of a BTC giveaway" is scam, a SCAM is any kind of service who's supposed to pay or offer any kind of reward, who attract users by faking stats (this BUG is the only reason I keept using your service so long), a service that claims to pay an amount, but in reallity it pays way lower (like it happens with your crap rates), and the list goes on.

You said, I quote:
"Your total earnings with BitMedia is 0.9865 B"

My total earnings are actually 0.000986 BTC (few satoshi missing to be able to withdraw my funds, but I don't care about them, keep my earnings for yourself, I won't ever place your banners again, not even to be able to withdraw), you missed 3x zeros (or you have another BUG and you see other stats?!), as you may see here: https://imgur.com/a/6PmatxF

If you tell us that all publishers total earnings are the amount you mentioned, guess what, there are faucets which paid way over this amount (even if sometimes they have to pay from their pockets, because of such "ad networks" like yours), from an ad network, way more is expected, but still, maybe this service is new, even so, 1 BTC split at (I guess) hundreds of publishers (most of them with incentive websites where they actually pay their users), gives... coffe money, yay, such a goose... congratulations!

Let me tell you something, keep up the way you work and enjoy the time it lasts, if you don't change your support, pay rates or those s*tty ways to attract users by all kind of "bugs" you miss for months, your website won't last too long.
bitmedia (OP)

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2019, 03:27:05 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2019, 03:44:24 PM by bitmedia

Bitmedia is one the ad networks we have picked up for our faucet that will be launched soon, however seeing other publishers unable to withdraw their earnings makes it difficult to trust your service.
Can OP answer to @ElSila inquiries please?

Hey IAmTheWall,

Your consideration of Bitmedia as one of your partners is deeply appreciated! The thing is that we do not accept faucets anyways, to provide only real and nonmotivated clicks to our advertisers. If you do have other crypto related websites - we can discuss the cooperation in PM. Since you have some doubts in regards to withdrawals, all I can say is our publishers are getting paid since 2014. Cheers!

bitmedia (OP)

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2019, 03:28:13 PM

Let me tell you something, keep up the way you work and enjoy the time it lasts, if you don't change your support, pay rates or those s*tty ways to attract users by all kind of "bugs" you miss for months, your website won't last too long.

Thank you for a piece of advice, we will do our best in the upcoming 2020!

bitmedia (OP)

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2020, 03:26:53 PM

Today we share our client’s testimony and advertising strategies of 7BTCitCasino, leading crypto gambling service Cool
Find out how they managed to get 924 new users that actually make deposits in 11 days ad flight in the latest Bitmedia Case study below:
https://bitmedia.io/blog/case-study-7bitcasino/

iamthewall
Copper Member

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 06:20:42 PM

We have started using your ad network for our website Winza however your ads are not properly displaying on Firefox (see our login page as reference) and we already sent you an email more than 24 hours ago but we have not yet received a reply from you.
Until this issue is not solved we will not be able to place your ads all over our website. Looking forward to hear you soon!
bitmedia (OP)

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2020, 12:13:15 PM

We have started using your ad network for our website Winza however your ads are not properly displaying on Firefox (see our login page as reference) and we already sent you an email more than 24 hours ago but we have not yet received a reply from you.
Until this issue is not solved we will not be able to place your ads all over our website. Looking forward to hear you soon!

Hey IamTheWall

I hope you're well today and sorry for the late reply. I forwarded your request and we need your email address that you use on our platform to have a closer look at the issue. Kindly share it here or get into PM, thanks!

mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 10:44:39 AM

Hi there,

I'm wondering the following:

Why is there a little bit more than $600 pending for a bit more than 4 months in my balance?

bitmedia (OP)

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2020, 02:22:54 PM

Hi there,

I'm wondering the following:

Why is there a little bit more than $600 pending for a bit more than 4 months in my balance?

Hey MexicanTarget,

I'm not sure, but it's might be the same case with a bug we had like half a year ago. Some publishers had a pending balance that they never earned, but I'm not sure it's the same case. Kindly share your email to check with a team.

yannik.biz

Activity: 382
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 06:03:18 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2020, 08:29:11 PM by yannik.biz

Hi iam getting last days this message on adspaces and then the backup code loading.
Code:
Not valid host!

█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████[<a style="color:#3465A4" h
abderahmanmortet

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 12:14:02 PM

hi i send to you email to support@bitmedia.io

for help me in my account bitmedia.io

iam wait for reply

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: