Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:46:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTOBOOST ON HOLD - DO NOT SEND DEPOSITS UNTIL FURTHER NOTIFICATION  (Read 40247 times)
Crypto_Boost (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 08:22:55 PM
Last edit: February 29, 2016, 05:51:43 PM by Crypto_Boost

WEBSITE ON HOLD

DO NOT SEND ANY DEPOSITS UNTIL FURTHER NOTIFICATIONS

foxill1

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 09:05:47 PM

BRAND NEW INVESTMENT GAME

is there any reward for quoting
Stroto

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 09:09:09 PM

BRAND NEW INVESTMENT GAME

Or for double quoting?
Crypto_Boost (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 09:15:29 PM

Yes thank you for showing our pretty banner Cheesy

Please post your btc addy
foxill1

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 09:17:16 PM

1PmA7PvVjd6UhyJqNrTwFyhG4WpGx7jhqv
Crypto_Boost (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 09:24:57 PM

Or for double quoting?

Thanks too but foxill1 was first  Sad

Post your addy  Wink Tongue
Stroto

Activity: 449

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 09:33:40 PM

I was just joking my man.

It would suit you better if you give a little more info in the OP and make a clickable link and stuff.

Otherwise you will have a hard time getting investors from here
Crypto_Boost (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 09:53:37 PM

It would suit you better if you give a little more info in the OP and make a clickable link and stuff.

I am not sure what more info would you like. It's an investment game , created not for profit but to simply have some fun, low limits can justify that. I am not offering 100% in 100hours with 200btc deposits because those are just silly and not sustainable in any way. If you click my pretty banner it will take you straight to the site Smiley Click on the twitter image and it takes you to my twitter page. Simples SmileySmiley So let's have some fun and earn some btc everybody Cheesy Tongue Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQpGzgqA_hk
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:26:33 AM

Created not for profit but to simply have some fun, does this not need any investment on our part?

~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 07:00:49 AM

with .xyz domain you are trying to run a hyip? First gather some money to get proper domain and try to scam others.  Grin

zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 07:27:18 AM

First rule when running a HYIP: never use a free domain. You gonna scam people with a lot of money why don't you just invest some and get a huge return?
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 07:35:18 AM

First rule when running a HYIP: never use a free domain. You gonna scam people with a lot of money why don't you just invest some and get a huge return?
Though i do not support the ponzi but as a point of correction .xyz is not a free domain name.

foxill1

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 08:23:12 AM

Or for double quoting?

Thanks too but foxill1 was first  Sad

Post your addy  Wink Tongue

I received thanks
Crypto_Boost (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 07:27:15 PM

with .xyz domain you are trying to run a hyip? First gather some money to get proper domain and try to scam others.  Grin

Why not run our game on .xyz domain? What's wrong with .xyz  Huh and why do you think that we're trying to scam somebody? Do we offer ridiculously high profit gains or 200btc deposits like the other sites do?

.xyz domain is not free, I paid $10 similar to other domain prices. Popular domains are already taken, by the way. "Scam people with a lot of money"? where did you get this from lol  Grin Minimum deposit is 0.0005btc = 0.12 usd is that a lot of money for you? If you want I can give you 0.0005btc for free so you can try our game  Tongue Cheesy Tongue
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 7040

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 12:38:03 AM

.xyz domain is not free, I paid $10 similar to other domain prices. Popular domains are already taken, by the way. "Scam people with a lot of money"? where did you get this from lol  Grin Minimum deposit is 0.0005btc = 0.12 usd is that a lot of money for you? If you want I can give you 0.0005btc for free so you can try our game  Tongue Cheesy Tongue
You can find .xyz domain free on hostinger. Probrably any .xyz domain are suspicious of scam more then other domains.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cancerbola

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

Supermutated Virulent Microbial Strain

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 12:53:34 AM

with .xyz domain you are trying to run a hyip? First gather some money to get proper domain and try to scam others.  Grin

Why not run our game on .xyz domain? What's wrong with .xyz  Huh and why do you think that we're trying to scam somebody? Do we offer ridiculously high profit gains or 200btc deposits like the other sites do?

yes please! a friend of mine suggested this website... but I just want to play it safe for now. Can you give me some trial funds?
depo addy is 1CfWopFi3iqsUzku59PViUd1ADCfNVDocf
Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 07:34:16 AM

I am not sure what more info would you like. It's an investment game , created not for profit but to simply have some fun, low limits can justify that. I am not offering 100% in 100hours with 200btc deposits because those are just silly and not sustainable in any way. If you click my pretty banner it will take you straight to the site Smiley Click on the twitter image and it takes you to my twitter page. Simples SmileySmiley So let's have some fun and earn some btc everybody Cheesy Tongue Cheesy

So, how does this work? I get that you just deposit and get paid back at the end of the period, but how do you pay us? how do you get that 10-30%? What do you do with our Bitcoin?
Sir_lagsalot

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 07:36:35 AM

Why not run our game on .xyz domain? What's wrong with .xyz  Huh and why do you think that we're trying to scam somebody? Do we offer ridiculously high profit gains or 200btc deposits like the other sites do?

yes please! a friend of mine suggested this website... but I just want to play it safe for now. Can you give me some trial funds?

May I also try out? I want to try the 30% Cheesy 13twzbYVuxs1W1X48uBh3KAHmU22NYaZPv is my adress
Crypto_Boost (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 11:05:02 AM

You can find .xyz domain free on hostinger. Probrably any .xyz domain are suspicious of scam more then other domains.

I bought mine on domains4bitcoins.com for $9.99 and why do you think it's suspicious? Is it because it's a new gTLD? look here https://ntldstats.com/ please .xyz is on top with 1,167,337 domains already registered Shocked Shocked Tongue

So, how does this work? I get that you just deposit and get paid back at the end of the period, but how do you pay us? how do you get that 10-30%? What do you do with our Bitcoin?

All you have to do is follow three simple steps outlined on our home page. You payout comes from other players deposits joining the game, as long as there is a deposit after yours. I do nothing with your Bitcoin, I don't touch the hot wallet , sometimes I just top up with some extra Bitcoins Cheesy  Wink Tongue 

with .xyz domain you are trying to run a hyip? First gather some money to get proper domain and try to scam others.  Grin

Why not run our game on .xyz domain? What's wrong with .xyz  Huh and why do you think that we're trying to scam somebody? Do we offer ridiculously high profit gains or 200btc deposits like the other sites do?

.xyz domain is not free, I paid $10 similar to other domain prices. Popular domains are already taken, by the way. "Scam people with a lot of money"? where did you get this from lol  Grin Minimum deposit is 0.0005btc = 0.12 usd is that a lot of money for you? If you want I can give you 0.0005btc for free so you can try our game  Tongue Cheesy Tongue

Send my regards to your friend  Wink Grin Minimum deposited to your address for "testing" purposes Wink

.xyz domain is not free, I paid $10 similar to other domain prices. Popular domains are already taken, by the way. "Scam people with a lot of money"? where did you get this from lol  Grin Minimum deposit is 0.0005btc = 0.12 usd is that a lot of money for you? If you want I can give you 0.0005btc for free so you can try our game  Tongue Cheesy Tongue

May I also try out? I want to try the 30% Cheesy 13twzbYVuxs1W1X48uBh3KAHmU22NYaZPv is my adress

You certainly may Sir!  Grin  Your address received some funds Yaayy  Grin Grin 
Sir_lagsalot

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 07:24:21 PM

Hey, um, crypto_boost, I deposited, but my payment still hasn't showed up, even overnight.

https://blockchain.info/tx/4c271ce90c48f7900be9ad2079674afd4c74c14080dcb430fb3e3a912f771e2f
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: