Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:07:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTOBOOST ON HOLD - DO NOT SEND DEPOSITS UNTIL FURTHER NOTIFICATION  (Read 40247 times)
Crypto_Boost (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 10:58:38 AM

Btw lately I try about 10times in order to get my deposit address. I mean I insert my own address and then click GO and NOTHING. I need to reload the page a lot and even then sometimes I quit trying...

It's because you are using http site , just go to https with SSL and should be all ok Wink
kevin go

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 01:17:17 AM

sir...until now im still not yet received my payment...
alrdy 2 days Sad
can you please check it sir?

BTC Address: 1PWpReqNsquW4LGXVrFAkR7mgEAya8MMXS
Crypto_Boost (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 02:41:02 AM

alrdy 2 days Sad

It is not possible here for the payment to be stuck for 2 days , either you get paid if there is enough funds or not,..

I'm afraid your deposit was cancelled and recycled back in to game wallet because there was no players after you Sad

These are the game rules , if the wallet can't cover your payment it will be cancelled Wink

That's why I always advise players to keep inviting after they join the game

Crypto_Boost (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 03:35:28 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2015, 11:04:41 PM by Crypto_Boost

You can now rent your signature space to CryptoBoost and earn simply by posting,..

I am offering following rates:

Junior Member: 0.00005 BTC per constructive post            
Member: 0.0001 BTC per constructive post                  
Full Member: 0.00025 BTC per constructive post            
Senior Member: 0.0004 BTC per constructive post                  
Hero/Legendary Member: 0.0005 BTC per constructive post

and the rules:

10 Minimum posts per week - no roll over            
30 Maximum posts per week - no roll over  
Payments will be made every week on Wednesday
No spams, single words, short sentences, bumps
You must use the provided signature code for your member level
Signature code must remain in place for the entire duration of your participation in CryptoBoost campaign
No other signature code allowed in your signature while you are participating in CryptoBoost campaign
Members with negative trust cannot join

Campaign thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1263201

dwyer17

Activity: 199

Give 'em the pickle

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 06:57:53 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2015, 07:15:50 AM by dwyer17

If an investment is stuck at "PENDING", does that mean it will be put back into the wallet and lost to the investor?

How often is the wallet balance updated? Is it real-time?

Thanks.
phibay

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 08:00:18 AM

go make a thread on the service section regarding to you signature campaign to attract more participants. btw its not attractive.
Crypto_Boost (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 07:12:56 PM

If an investment is stuck at "PENDING", does that mean it will be put back into the wallet and lost to the investor?

How often is the wallet balance updated? Is it real-time?

Thanks.

When you see status PENDING it means the system is checking if the wallet can cover the payout,..

if there is enough funds in the wallet , payment will go out automatically,.. no waiting

if there isn't enough funds in the wallet your payment will be cancelled and recycled back in to game wallet,..

Wallet balance is updated in real-time yes,..

Crypto_Boost (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 07:16:55 PM

go make a thread on the service section regarding to you signature campaign to attract more participants. btw its not attractive.

Thanks I will start the thread in service section,..

Do you mind me asking why it's not attractive ? is it the signature design or the rates ?
kevin go

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 02:08:50 AM

alrdy 2 days Sad

It is not possible here for the payment to be stuck for 2 days , either you get paid if there is enough funds or not,..

I'm afraid your deposit was cancelled and recycled back in to game wallet because there was no players after you Sad

These are the game rules , if the wallet can't cover your payment it will be cancelled Wink

if my deposit is cancel...why my btc doesnt back to my wallet?
is that mean scam?
dwyer17

Activity: 199

Give 'em the pickle

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 02:29:46 AM

is that mean scam?

I also noticed this. I did not get my BTC back and the BTC did not go back into the wallet of the site.
wardow

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 02:37:39 AM

is that mean scam?

I also noticed this. I did not get my BTC back and the BTC did not go back into the wallet of the site.

One of the admins of the thief. Site %100 scam.
phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 07:18:56 AM

Do you mind me asking why it's not attractive ? is it the signature design or the rates ?

well both, though the design was enough , not bad at all but its very simple. and regarding to rates, it is very low compared to other campaigns. try to be competitive
shefchenko17

Activity: 322

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 09:03:26 AM

well both, though the design was enough , not bad at all but its very simple. and regarding to rates, it is very low compared to other campaigns. try to be competitive
give us an example for campaigns that offer better percentages and are paying

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 09:07:33 AM

give us an example for campaigns that offer better percentages and are paying

95% on here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
And you wont even risk getting negs.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
shefchenko17

Activity: 322

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 10:08:24 AM

well most of these are long term so I suggest we wait a couple of months and then judge

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 11:46:02 AM

I think by combining both the signature campaign and the investment payout OP might be over stressing his investment profit and budget.
Just my 2 cent.

JavaLove

Activity: 434

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 12:41:34 PM

is that mean scam?

is that mean scam?

alrdy 2 days Sad

is that mean scam?

You all don't know how the game works. I've tried the system and it works. It's not a scam right now. Let me explain how the game works and then you'll have a better idea of what you're investing in next time:

You invest "x" amount and then choose the percentage. Your payment is paid by future investments from other users. If, in the time frame you chose, there have been enough investors depositing, and thus enough btc on the wallet to pay you, you get the requested profit. However, and this is in your case, sometimes there isn't enough money in the system. Rather than waiting for it to be paid, the investment is cancelled. What does that mean? It means the btc you deposited will no longer be profited, but rather it will be stored in the site wallet for future profiting use. Just a tip, if that does happen, try investing an amount that will give you a profit of the same amount you lost.

Remember, if you want to ensure that you get paid 100% your profit, make sure you get someone else to invest to cover your payment. Sometimes you might even have to invest a few times. Keep in mind that you won't get your payment back if there are no funds to cover.

Please read the rules before freaking out on a system that works fine right now.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
FinancialSnake

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 12:50:29 PM

is that mean scam?

is that mean scam?

alrdy 2 days Sad

is that mean scam?

You all don't know how the game works. I've tried the system and it works. It's not a scam right now. Let me explain how the game works and then you'll have a better idea of what you're investing in next time:

You invest "x" amount and then choose the percentage. Your payment is paid by future investments from other users. If, in the time frame you chose, there have been enough investors depositing, and thus enough btc on the wallet to pay you, you get the requested profit. However, and this is in your case, sometimes there isn't enough money in the system. Rather than waiting for it to be paid, the investment is cancelled. What does that mean? It means the btc you deposited will no longer be profited, but rather it will be stored in the site wallet for future profiting use. Just a tip, if that does happen, try investing an amount that will give you a profit of the same amount you lost.

Remember, if you want to ensure that you get paid 100% your profit, make sure you get someone else to invest to cover your payment. Sometimes you might even have to invest a few times. Keep in mind that you won't get your payment back if there are no funds to cover.

Please read the rules before freaking out on a system that works fine right now.

Dude you didn't get how Ponzi scheme works...
System deletes your deposit (do NOT call it investment please) because there are no enough funds to pay you and that's ok, so why?
Because if system continues paying then debt will always increase, but deleting deposits would only decrease the debt so that program stays stable and won't collapse.

That's what newbies still don't understand and then complain lol
Crypto_Boost (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 08:37:05 PM

is that mean scam?

is that mean scam?

alrdy 2 days Sad

is that mean scam?

Dude you didn't get how Ponzi scheme works...
System deletes your deposit (do NOT call it investment please) because there are no enough funds to pay you and that's ok, so why?
Because if system continues paying then debt will always increase, but deleting deposits would only decrease the debt so that program stays stable and won't collapse.

That's what newbies still don't understand and then complain lol

Thank you JavaLove and FinancialStake for helping me to explain the rules to confused players,..

I myself could not said it better , unfortunately some players still can't understand how this game works,..

it might be because there is no other games like CryptoBoost , I mean only CryptoBoost is honest enough to provide game wallet for public view,

so everyone really can try calculate the outcome before joining just by looking at the list and wallet balance,.. 

and with new system the game can't go in to debt any more, so there is no more need for any restarts (thank you JavaLove) Wink

all the players have to focus on after joining is try to attract as many new players as possible to help the game to gain traction,..

I will try to make few new and interesting banners to advertise on various sites,..

players can of course use the banners to try invite more players , just replace banner code with your referral link to earn more Wink

PS. I can just see we have reached our new record:

13 active deposits , 147 payouts, total deposited 1.23686959 BTC, total paid 1.01730236 BTC, wallet balance 0.34114535 BTC WOW,..

thank you guys for keeping the ball rolling despite my recent negative feedback -- unjustified Sad

Happy earning everybody Smiley

Oh, and one more little thing , I can see there is one player who joined Litecoin game with 5 LTC Shocked ,..

unfortunately the poor guy is the only one on the list as of now,. just one player alone on his own,..

actually he might not be that poor if he decided to just throw 5 LTC like that when the list was empty Wink

but anyway let's try to help the player get some profit , I really don't want anyone leaving from CryptoBoost unhappy like that,..

I will personally top up Litecoin wallet with 2 maybe 3 LTC,..

Thank you guys         
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 09:11:01 PM

I'm curious to know what happens if:

1. I fill in your address input my personal address (A).
2. Deposit tot. in your address (B).
4. I fill in your address input the previous deposit address (B) (instead of my personal address).
5. Deposit tot. in your new address (C) from my personal address (A).

I hope you get it  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: